My question is simple: how do we fix the problem?

My question is simple: how do we fix the problem?

Attached: ADC7D9E2-4084-47E7-9DC9-1E5CE28413D1.jpg (1000x666, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lawcenter.giffords.org/gun-laws/policy-areas/hardware-ammunition/large-capacity-magazines/
youtube.com/watch?v=MipGQQB84OU
twitch.tv/phatpotatox
youtube.com/watch?v=vKphIxuPiEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The same way the rest of the planet has solved it

Just fold the paper over on itself a couple of times before wiping.

What Problem? I see nothing wrong here.

by moving to a place with no guns, faggot

good luck, see ya later

LIKE AFRICA? SO ROAMING GANGS OF ARMED NIGGERS RAPING AND PILLAGING?

OR CHINA? CONCENTRATION CAMPS AND ORGAN FARMS?

America doesn't have the problem. The rest of the world does, they're just slow to catch up to our efficiency.

Nice nut picking faggot

Attached: 7D3B9D9C-2FE2-480C-B4F3-413948B6A2D0.jpg (620x481, 46K)

good thing there are more than two places in the world, i assume that guy meant "civilized" world

Well, for one, it needs to be a major issue. Once it is we can finally ban black people, the ones responsible for most murder.

bbc?

Remove men. The common link in virtually all crime isn't race, or religion. It isn't nation or nationality.

It's chromosomes. The Y chromosome is responsible for 99% of crime.

>how do we fix the problem?
All mass shootings have been committed by straight white males. Ban firearm possession by white males and begin confiscation immediately. The NRA has a detailed list of its gun-nut members. Start there.

If Trumpy objects, the US Congress has the power to throw his racist rapey ass out.

SWEDEN? FRANCE? UK?

WHERE EXACTLY ARE THEY "HANDLING" THE PROBLEM?

SO "HANDLING" IS ALLOWING IN MUSLIM HORDES AND SAYING SORRY WHEN THEY RAPE YOUR KIDS?

FUCK OFF EURO FAG.

AMERICA IS STILL #1 AND HANDLING SHIT. KILLING MONGREL HORDES IS "HANDLING SHIT" IDIOT.

Dick is extremely hard looking at this image

By killing all sjws/leftists. Bunch of worthless fucks constantly telling males that they are worthless rapists and then get surprised when one lashes out. End the bull shit that they spout and watch as it dies down. I mean, its still a pretty insignificant issue, killing very few people but i figured you wanted a legit answer.

Context bitch. Do you know her?

This is why politics threads are fucking stupid on Yea Forums.
You have people this retarded.

The Nice France attack killed 86 and injured 458.

No guns were used

Universal healthcare/mental health. Better socioeconomic policies. Getting far right and far left politicians out of office.

You can’t go saying shit like that

It's simple...we kill the Batman

Attached: 1488676176783.webm (640x360, 1.76M)

Regulate all magazines. 3 round maximum. Most states hunting regulations only allow 3 rounds, sport shooting? Fuck you...you get three tries. Home defense? Fuck you...you can’t defend yourself with 3 rounds you don’t deserve to live

Name another one

or, we could just eliminate the worthless fucks.

just because theyre getting called out for being worthless doesnt justify their actions.

you make them sound like a bunch of snowflakes that cant handle being called out for being useless beings, similar to the sjw/leftists you want to exterminate.

lol

>in b4 3D printed AR and AK mags which now exist

Attached: IMG_20190602_201342.jpg (1729x1297, 650K)

YOU SURE THE MUSLIM AUTHORITY IN YOUR SHIT HOLE ALLOWS YOU TO BE ON Yea Forums EUROFAG?

Reeducation camps for fascists

All the terrorist attacks in france during the last 5 years still doesn't equal the mass shooting since january 2019 in the us in terms of casualty

This is fun. Say something else. America Sucks.

It was also three years ago. It’s somehow telling that you have to bring up an attack which happened three years ago to make your point. How many more people die in mass shootings in the US than die in mass attacks in Europe?

Maybe try dealing with the issue rather than deflecting.

Attached: F991B1E4-4269-4520-9CB4-29BE506FC335.jpg (618x410, 71K)

The issue that people are good or evil and guns and trucks are only inanimate objects and tools that perform a specific function and only that function, and that you can’t blame inanimate objects for the moral issues of mankind?

A component of regulation is penalties for possession. Go ahead, 3D build your shit mag that jams then stash it. Smart

Why is it pretty much always dudes?

Get rid of niggers.

I can't believe you strung together all that bullshit only to completely miss the point.

9/11

My point is how does a sane human being blame inanimate object for evil deeds?

Are democrats insane or are they sane?

So are going to limit cops to three rounds? If you need more than 3 rounds to put down a bad guy you must be a pretty poor shot and shouldn't be a cop.

Don't need to. I already own a lifetime supply of AR and AK mags. But a ban on these is laughable. There are at least 500 million high capacity magazines in the wild. Maybe a billion.

Attached: IMG_20180915_192727.jpg (1280x960, 321K)

This is a SYMPTOM, not the problem.

Yes, All magazines, 3 rounds. Cops included. Guess what a cop does that most Amerifatz don’t...they train

like chicago?

Attached: 1551067020380.jpg (480x372, 39K)

Regulation means penalties for possession. What are you going to do with them? Try hunting in Texas with a multi round clip. They don’t just write you a ticket, they confiscate your shit, all of it including the vehicle that brought you. Then you go to jail and they drown you into bankruptcy with legal proceedings. Your 2nd amendment gives you the right (dumb) to bear arms, not multi round magazines. But I’m sure you’ll be the one who gets away with possession huh?

You don't. There is no solution.

She needs to get back in the kitchen. That's a first start to making her happier.

Obvious samefag

fix it with Ebola

Thread.

>Might I present you fine gentlemen my strawman?

The only way to fix it is simply not "socially acceptable" today. The US would be willing to have to call a spade a spade and we simply won't do that because we might hurt someones feelings.

Checked

Yup this sounds about right.

Attached: 04-queelel.jpg (660x438, 195K)

>> Americafatz

Uses a term an American wouldn't use. What's it to your foreign ass if US has guns? You'd think you'd be all for mass shootings. Is it a misery loves company thing where you wish we could be gang-raped by Muslims like you?

If you knew anything about US you would know police training is shit. This is why so many have to empty their guns at a guy 10 feet away in order to ensure they hit at least once.

Replace all bullets with paint balls and if you get hit with one of the new 'bullets' you have to pretend to be dead for like 5 minutes instead of actually dying

Let’s be real...niggers are why society sucks.

fuck off

Mass shootings carried out by black guys..

Name two.

Everyday gang life. Nigger crime is everyday bro.

easy

impregnate all scandinavian blonde women with islamic / arabic seed

Shall not be infringed motherfucker

HE DOES NOT NO DE WEY

I should’ve said ya’ll or yoots guys so you would understand. Born in the Midwest, the epitome of Amerifatz. Because a Eurofag may have coined the term doesn’t make it any less true fuckstick. As for a cops training in firearm proficiency you obviously don’t know shit. Now go back to sleep and enjoy your wet dream of being the good guy with a gun who thwarts the next mass shooting with your Dunning-Krueger skill set.

I'm from the fucking Wyoming you dumb nigger.

How do you fix a person flipping out? Most times you can't. It's random and mostly can't be foreseen. The best you can do is react faster to end it, meaning...the way these things end is with guns. The faster the guns get there, the sooner it ends. Always.

The problem of definition is resolved by repetition.

تم حل مشكلة تعريف عن طريق التكرار.

הפתרון לבעיה של סובבת ההגדרה.

Attached: 1562571131135.png (400x250, 8K)

Read the amendment its entirety militia boi. Bearing arms in no way equates to ownership or possession of high capacity magazines. But you already knew that didnt you?

It’s not an infringement. You simply don’t have the right to own them.

lawcenter.giffords.org/gun-laws/policy-areas/hardware-ammunition/large-capacity-magazines/

Just admit you don't know what the word "infringed" means.

If we were all Americans, it might be easier. I wonder who is stopping that?

Attached: 1530717124154.jpg (600x429, 213K)

With your post, You just admitted that you don’t dumb fuck. It has already been through the courts and upheld as well as currently enforced in 10 states. Try harder to defend your inadequacies to defend yourself

It's simple: go back to Mexico.

Attached: bean soup.jpg (1500x844, 326K)

Attached: 66220003_10214731504907863_8635845559011246080_n.jpg (720x506, 26K)

>how do we fix the problem?
step 1: properly identify
step 2: properly identify the cause or causes
step 3 verify cause

Attached: 1521523457455.jpg (532x649, 77K)

1. Elect a government that will pass the laws and regulations needed.
2. Bipartisan agreement on new laws and regulations, to remove specific weapons and magazines from populace, create harsh punishment for gun sellers who break laws and guidelines.
3.Pass laws and guidelines
4. Accept the current situation as a making of our own, embrace mental health solutions and make them a available to the public. Remain patient as the new system takes root and evolves over the course of 10 to 20 years.

Attached: CantPleaseEveryone.jpg (610x447, 213K)

Waiting on a crying libtard to call out someone for a real problem like prescription drugs or traffic deaths.

you go back to your country too whitey, this is our land.

Attached: go back to your country.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

All libtards think criminals will follow the stupid gun laws. They have great cities like Chicago where its perfectly safe because of gun laws.

Attached: libtard.jpg (225x225, 11K)

what are you talking about a jap burned down a studio kill 33 something last week

Attached: 77AAFDC9-B3F1-4444-A1D5-62455C70BAF4.png (352x352, 173K)

The Clovis people were here before you. They were redheaded whites. So i guess this country belongs to gingers?

And conseratards somehow think having guns less available will make no difference in how many people have them. These aren't the hardened criminals standard law enforcement is made for.

So you support women not being allowed to carry a gun to defend herself against rapists?

waaaa waaaa my feelings are hurt by the SJWs it is their fault i murder :'(((((

It wont make a fuck to criminals, idiot.
You would think if they made murder illegal it would stop? dumb libtards

Attached: lib logic.png (500x503, 131K)

A lock only keeps an honest man honest.

>cant even spell conservative

go figure,let me guess.you think those maga hat retards are conservatives? conservatives support gun rights.not the presidents gun control bullshit

Serious question. Why? I have a few extra magazines but that is an extreme amount. Bog standard loadout is 210 rounds in seven mags for an infantryman. Are you planning on equipping your own squad or for that matter platoon given how many it seems you have?

You realize you’re asking Yea Forums this question right?

Why is user always in favor of eugenics when it comes to not-white people, but not in favor of it when it comes to men?

Men are the problem. It doesn't take a genius to look at the stats and see it.

Attached: 36649c3f6c9af6d6c5af06418371f38d.jpg (1651x806, 134K)

An honest man doesn't need an incentive to stay honest. That's what makes them honest in the first place.

This guy gets it.

It’s a good point and a great question. I’d like to ask the same.

>Deport blacks
>Deport Mexicans
>Deport Jews
America is for whites and Asians only.

No, that's why I specifically mentioned conservatives, if it was the trump-tards I'd say so, I get they're being played, but they're throwing out conservative values to do so, hope it's worth it

Just let all of them kill each other off it's the best solution at this point

What happens when whites, and Asians start killing each other?

Because murder is common no matter who you are

Because ALL of “them” come from Mexico and only Mexico.

You are truly a wasted abortion opportunity.

A ban is not laughable. It’s already happened before. “In 1994, Congress adopted the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act, making it unlawful to transfer or possess a “large capacity ammunition feeding device” not lawfully possessed on or before the law’s enactment.”

Then its time for you to kill yourself. The crime rate between whites and Asians is so low that shit basically doesn’t happen. Blacks are there problem. Mexicans are he problem. Jews are there problem.

ban mexicans.

It will to the dumb poor ones, supply and demand :). And eventually, everyone

What's this say?

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-203903~2.png (1440x2106, 502K)

Don’t care.

Kek keep seething chalk cuck

1. Colin Ferguson
2 (&3). DC Snipers

thats too hard for him to read and comprehend. He prefers childish pie charts next to a caricature of a black person shooting a handgun. thats more his IQ level.

Decriminalize mastirbating.

There's been almost 50 mass shootings committed by non-white Americans since 1980. Some examples include: Virginia Tech, Pulse night club, and the clock tower shooting.

If your land was taken, then it isn't your land anymore. That's how it's always worked, in all parts of the world. You were too weak and not
unified as a people.

Make examples

we don't, humans are stupid apes and its one of the many reason we will likely never be an interplanetary species

Dilate.

You're a fucking retard

There is no problem.

Mass shootings are rare as fuck.

USA

Pop: 350 million
Deaths from mass shootings per year: 200
Deaths from vehicle crashes: 40,000

Kek

Attached: fbi-violent-crime-by-race-2016.jpg (524x693, 34K)

Absolutely seething.

We be decent and postive. Im an atheist but for fucks sake if anything about Christ was real we follow his lead. Be decent anons. Love

I know i know fuck me. But anons you controlled the meme war for years and made change. Maybe make change and for the better for people? Maybe im being a faget. But maybe this world aint so bad and we can do better?

Nah I just enjoy laughing at you

Solve what problem?

“LONDON'S knife epidemic has reached unprecedented levels with 84 deaths in the capital since the start of 2019. Last year was London's bloodiest in a decade - when the number of homicides reached 132 - and it shows no signs of abating.”

Here in Europe we may not have the gun crimes you Yanks have, but we’ve got you beat on the amount of assaults, edged weapon murders and RAPES!! LOTS AND LOTS OF RAPES.

Attached: A5B223BF-A504-4731-B94D-F66B2E113D60.jpg (1518x1062, 1.35M)

Yeah your prisons are full of white uncles and grandpas that have raped their young relatives. They make up about 83% of the rape and molestation convictions, right? and thats just the ones that are reported or caught.

youtube.com/watch?v=MipGQQB84OU

Attached: 1531244138701.jpg (600x800, 484K)

we fix it by watching this underage 16yo e-thot dancing around 1/2 naked on twitch.tv/phatpotatox

Try to take citizens guns unconstitutionally and you’ll have a lot more to worry about then just 2 sperg shooters. It’d be the quickest civil war in history. One side with 99% of the firearms...the other with strong feels and virtue signaling. We’ll see who comes out on top with that one.

Attached: D4BEA605-7773-4969-AC7A-D3A25E17D78D.jpg (800x552, 135K)

Speak for yourself, 16 is legal here.

Dumb Ass entertainment industry pushing this BS so hard. Fuck an A you're so obvious.

Better check your numbers again. Stop getting your 'facts' from the entertainment industry.

You are quite literally as dumb or dumber than dog shit. My money is on dumber than.

Jack the Ripper unavailable for comment

Keep bullying young white men. Keep telling them how bad they are and how they are responsible for everything that ever happened in the history of the world and keep calling for violence against them. Make sure they are silenced on twitter and facebook making sure they have no choices at all. That should work.

>They make up about 83% of the rape and molestation convictions
Prove that you lying piece of shit. Pull numbers out of your asshole like people are fucking retarded.

Hey! You Americans got NOTHING on us in Brazil.

More murders and shootings than anywhere in the civilized world!

Oh, the beaches in Rio are to die for.....

Attached: C88A3906-8346-43CC-8A9C-33D28C748D2B.jpg (1536x1064, 901K)

Dont you live there? how the fuck do I know this fact and you don't. Oh tahts right, it doesnt fit your little narrative of "MUH DESPERATE PEOPLE COMING FROM TERRIBLE PLACES ARE JUST HERE TO RAPE"

>I have no argument so if I call him dumb I’ll win!
Nice try brainlet
>You have no guns
>your virtue signaling holds no actual power beyond being called “brave” on Twitter
>statistics prove that no coorelation exists between gun violence and ownership
Now not only do you not have guns, but you don’t even have any statistical evidence to attempt to make your case with.

Attached: 38984819-C76D-42AF-A82E-47E37315A74E.png (600x829, 76K)

It cannot be fixed. Miserable /pol/ fucks will keep their guns, and more innocent people will be murdered. That is the modern USA.

This simple : Honest, and sane gun owners like myself, reach out to bible thumping fire and brimstone idiots, to beat the idea out of their tiny fucking brains that "Da Government is commin to yer guns!. Also fuck the NRA. They used to be an institution that could stand with 2nd amendment supporters, but always make gun owners look like idiots when they preemptively shit on gun laws, like one from the last administration, that made gunlot sale theft a federal matter instead of a local and state law enforcement. How in the the fuck can anyone lash out of that logic? Literally kicking their feet that federal agencies would be required to investigate estate and lot sales that magically "Get stolen upon purchase". This is a huge problem nobody pays attention to and hope the current administration follows closely.

Where are the crying libtards when 25 mexicans are killed because the coyotes didnt get paid and left them in the 18 wheeler?
Media is fucking crickets on that shit as well

Can you stop pretending to be an American to make all of us look retarded as you?

It doesn’t fit the agenda user, just like how no ones discussing the Epstein case rn.

After watching the footage from both the outside cameras and cameras inside Walmart of the shooting, I've changed my mind.

Finland. Shit is so quiet here that two people getting stabbed and not even dying is seen as massive nationwide news.

Hey, here in Brazil we’re the murder capital of the world.

Attached: D962B056-6167-4071-AB5A-CD7D8E46D683.jpg (1524x980, 1.03M)

I love to just sit here and read these comments and take in the knowledge that someone actually believes that liberals are upset about the ebstein case and dont want it talked about.

It just baffles me. Not only have I seen that shit plastered all over every news source that I use, but i also dont give a flying fuck about that piece of shit and cant wait to see him sent to prison.

Youre so fucking deluded that you think otherwise. It honestly makes me sad for you.

Yikes! Sounds boring.

No argument? Who the fuck argues with dumbasses? But just for shits and giggles, let’s consider reality once, for a moment.

If you think police forces and our armed services are in your side, will sit back and watch or join your shit stain, hateful revolution. You earn the title of dumber than dog shit ten times over.

See, if you knew anything about those people you would know, they value peace and are comprised of a diverse range of amazing men and women of all backgrounds. People who actually care about this country. They are not lowlife trashy white nationalist incels like yourself.

In fact, the only thing you got correct is how short it actually would be as trash like yourself gets taken out by good men and women with arms and technology that you can never hope to compete with.

Do it faggot, just do it. You will make this country great again once you are removed by force.

Attached: B926DF94-BCEA-4398-8A25-DCD7E088CEA4.jpg (2020x1043, 688K)

Libtards huge flaw in logic is that they think everyone acts and thinks like they do.
Lib logic- "I can go to this (shithole) country because I'm peaceful and like everyone"
Then they go there put up a couple post about how hateful America is and are raped and killed soon there after.

Attached: dead libtard.jpg (800x420, 53K)

Attached: YOUR_TAX_DOLLARS.jpg (2096x2344, 1.54M)

throw the jew down the well
youtube.com/watch?v=vKphIxuPiEE

Oh, you want to talk about mass murders?

Attached: (((murder_of_millions))).png (837x1557, 1.11M)

I would happily go back to my country of Poland, but all of my family is in the US as of the early 1900s. Too bad you don't see Polish people begging and illegally coming into the US

How about we talk about genocide?

Attached: jng0ap.jpg (742x1024, 143K)

you're not a real american if you dont support your constitution
you should be exiled

false
you got a muslim rape epidemic just like everybody else

Attached: 75hoip.jpg (1034x745, 180K)

Attached: mb22ae.png (1024x610, 532K)

Live is not that hard.
Just keep the fucking chemical reactions going on...
Why some of us have to cry for something simple like that?

Attached: 1553079967231.jpg (888x765, 188K)

Nope. I want the faggots who justify them to stop. How bout you?

Attached: 1554439350418.jpg (1024x659, 112K)

The libtards would rather scream at the moon(cause its white). Than look at real problems.

Attached: 1554590563149.png (1018x656, 625K)

Attached: 1553084294394.jpg (1024x685, 114K)

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but no one (myself included) clicks on your faggy memes or infographics.

Attached: 1554659248520.png (1066x813, 518K)

Attached: remember.jpg (1024x1462, 246K)

Why do people refer to illegals as "migrants"

what footage?

Here is the problem. We have declining birth rates among whites. Whites will become a minority in their own country. minorities have homelands to go back to. The whites are losing theirs. Whites are been told they have nothing to lose, and that they are born guilty.

Drugs, communism, pornography, atheism, lack of purpose and fatherlessness, no wife no child. These young men are the lowest bidders and ate acting accordingly.

We don't, we just limit.the side effects as much as possible. The right to keep and bear arms, is necessary to keep a well trained militia, and a militia is necessary to keep the government from turning tyrannical. Remember absolute power corrupts absolutely. It is also a double edged sword. As long as we have the right to keep and bear arms, we will have gon violence, but it's still better than the alternative.

The founding fathers intended for civilians to be allowed to own all the same weapons as the military. Towns were encouraged, and in some states required, to own and maintain a few cannon and train a crew for each. The right to defend yourself from government overreach is meaningless if you aren't allowed to own the tools necessary to carry out that defense.

Attached: 1541520424949s.jpg (119x125, 3K)

Yeah. Pol Pot took all the guns.
How'd that work out for them?

All the footage they released from the Walmart cameras inside and outside the building. You know, so the people don't think the government is murdering its own citizens and then covering it up.

Attached: 1564969144785.jpg (420x315, 25K)

We need to start getting these young white male losers LAID for god's sake!

Seriously, make sex and losing their virginity MANDATORY. Force women (or men) to fuck all autistic nerds and boom, problem solved

How come this faggot doesn’t have words to retort with?

Attached: F92BECE0-AB30-46D1-9904-AFBFC67CFF02.jpg (500x500, 22K)

None of the mass shooters were nra members, do some research before you try and sound smart. By the way, none of my guns killed anyone today. Not even the mean old AR.
I guess if you got your way banning guns is the answer. Sure, it worked for drugs, right? And prohibition? Oh wait, neither of those worked.

Liberals don’t understand logic or reason. Only emotions

And warped emotions at that

Don't use Google translate next time

Haha this us great but I think it's a small %. The US is all about being a successful father and provider for a family. Higher education is the only thing advertised while it takes 80k to get a 30k job. Coupled with how expensive everything is getting the pressure and the ability to reach that goal is crushing to a lot of people.

I also hate how it's all about how you look too. In cities I see people driving $$$ money cars, $$$ this and that but they are swallowed in debt. Like spending money is the only thing that makes you happy and really it is only ever your accomplishments that make you happy. Usually long term investments too and people are to use the how quick things are getting and losing patience for what matter.

Attached: 1564410379183.png (399x509, 180K)