Knight Champion Patrick Crusius put out a 4 page manifesto that talked about the same subjects the Democrat...

Knight Champion Patrick Crusius put out a 4 page manifesto that talked about the same subjects the Democrat Presidential candidates are talking about:

>UBI, automation, immigration, money in politics, spiraling cost of education, climate change and polution, jobs, etc.

Only problem is he didnt hold a popular opinion on those issues, so the Fake News is labeling it a screed, or racism, or mental illness, or video games.

The media keeps supressing the legitimately angry voices of young people at every turn. It should come as no surprise that it keeps happening.

Attached: 625708_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hznl5feGO5w?t=18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You all know what must be done

Attached: 1564742309285.jpg (960x820, 103K)

Go fuck yourself. Nothing can justify his crumes and i hope you're being put on a watch list for sympathizing with a terrorist.

You're a fool if you think nothing causes this, and that acts of violence are truly random.

Maybe you should read it again. There's a right-wing-candyass foundation to the whole thing. It's a hate crime and people like you have your head in the sand and clogged full of dogmatic shit.

Is this a joke? Have you read it? He was targeting immigrants.

cry about it on the internet?
that seems to be the most likely course of action you will take

the irony of his statement

lol okay heeb

Attached: 1564753359869.jpg (992x768, 118K)

sure kid
this retarded

Cool. Watch me have an unpopular opinion. Sounds like China, but with a Six Flags.

Attached: china-flag.jpg (800x533, 35K)

if this is the el paso one he did. it's obvious. now, was he still right? yes. i've been wanting war with mexico for years, though. and before any heeb ass lib tries to say
>hUrRR WhI SUPrIMiS
i'm latino.

Attached: hillary46.jpg (800x600, 57K)

You do you user. Don't worry about the rest of us

Attached: 1564604323729.jpg (867x563, 71K)

>illegals are taking our jerbs
sounds so much like democrats

no, they say
>we need immigrants to work our low wage jobs no one wants

Attached: uo.jpg (480x454, 43K)

Thats not what he said though. He said increased immigration and open borders drives down wages. Thats both accurate and uncontroversial.

>immigration can only be detrimental to the future of america
hmm lets see what a democrat has to say about it
youtu.be/hznl5feGO5w?t=18

>calling illegals immigrants
you are the worst kind of heeb and i hope some one kills you.

Attached: liberal logic.jpg (730x960, 93K)

yes, but it wasn't the immigrants directly that he said lowered wages, it was their kids and robots that did.

if you read his shit, it was about both the illegals as well as legal immigrants, faggot.

>still justifying illegals
you just don't see the point do you, heeb. illegal immigrants have no rights to this country and it's resources. it is no longer undiscovered and their clear invasion is an act of war that should be treated as such with collaborates like you strung up

Attached: niggers gonna nig.jpg (711x519, 44K)

kay

What a dumbass thread

You do realize that multiple times within the piece he outright stated his hatred of the Republican party and his belief of their incompetence?

>Crusius put out a 4 page manifesto

Link or it didn't happen

Can you pastebin the manifesto before it 404s?

fagit

Thats what is going around.

Attached: 1564886779714m.jpg (794x1024, 187K)