August is a Hot Month!

August is a Hot Month!

All the mass shootings this month are connected. Paid terror attacks to distract from the real important political news.

Change my mind.

Attached: 190804041808-dayton-shooting-scene-large-169.jpg (460x259, 19K)

don't need to change your mind. we all knew this was coming since epstein. it's right on time.

Attached: jews the more you notice.jpg (710x532, 71K)

They're connected, but by dogmatic philosophy like the black pill and white genocide, not by some shadow organization.

Plus they keep happening because as long as people are scared shitless then the gun manufacturers can keep making moneyyyyyy off of them.

you're a delusional heeb

Attached: 1564753359869.jpg (992x768, 118K)

This. Epstein's entourage doesn't want publicity to their "little misdeeds"

Grow up. Name calling isn't an argument.

>says the guy who spewed anti white rhetoric that has no basis in reality ie just look at the fucking picture i posted
yea, okay heeb. nice job totally avoiding talking about that fact by crying about words some one called you.

Attached: black lives matter 2.jpg (650x400, 24K)

>All the mass shootings this month are connected
>August is a Hot Month!
There's your answer

White genocide is a lie, because fear is stronger than love.

I don't like to let my politics be influenced by memes, heeb

You are an ignorant racist who has been brain washed if you think its as simple as "white people going crazy" unplug wake up. Most people are not racist but that doesn't fit the agenda.

>real statistics proving your argument completely retarded
>memes
okay heeb. you "people" are getting worse at this shit than before. the lazy millennial mentality seeping into shilling, i guess. don't actually provide any counter points just
>attack things that have no relevance
>totally ignore anything you can't counter attack with bullshit
>profit

Attached: jews222.jpg (624x552, 85K)

I believe nothing is stronger than love.

That is the solution to this mess.

>Spouting statistics without actually understanding them
>Unironically thinking race is the primary factor in crime rate
They're all broke as shit. Everyone on the pie chart you posted is broke as shit. They commit crimes because they're broke as shit, and have a culture that's been influenced for the last 70 years on being broke as shit. If you want to fix crime rates, put them to work or provide social services. Race doesn't cause crime, desperation and the lack of knowledge of there being another way does.

>being a total heeb
>unironically thinking crime statistics aren't proof while spewing crime statistics about white people
okay heeb lol

Attached: jew5.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Here's a more ridiculous Theory the local funeral parlors in the area paid somebody to commit the crimes so they'd have more business there's money made in dead bodies it stimulates the economy of the funeral parlor

you are a retard.
back away from the Internet, son. And get with reality.

What reality then, do you propose. Please fucking explain.

I would imagine most of your view points propagate due to outside influences from mass media conglomerates.

CRAB PEOPLE

Let’s see......Man kills 34 in Japan anime fire Bombing attack a week or two ago and nobody gives a hoot, barely makes the news cycle. I wonder why? Surely it can’t be because it doesn’t fit the propaganda we are being fed 24/7. Nah

japan isn't america

Again??

>real important political news.
HAHAHAH One distraction makes you fall for a different distraction HAHAHAH

Its impossible to know what they are distracting from at this point. Have any ideas?

It's all fake
It's just to keep you pumping out American work and American babies.
They want you to be mindless Americans.
The saddest thing about Blacks and Mexicans now is watching them fall for the American Dream.

Is Q another waste of time distraction? I hope its not.Seems to have a lot of white knight following, but I don't trust anything at this point. what do you Yea Forumstards think?

I like your perspective. We should all be Localists rather than Nationalists.