Wow ok reddit

wow ok reddit

Attached: bjuam8vt7de31.png (1024x575, 277K)

oh no!!1!1!! Reddit is gonna get us shut down!!1!1!1!1!11!

Attached: 417D1525-0CF2-4850-A584-8A1E8B50FC29.jpg (750x512, 56K)

1212+ upvotes!! WE'RE DOOMED!!

inb4 I always told you not to trigger plebbitorz

Attached: doomed_horse.jpg (800x533, 197K)

And then nothing happened.

crack open a bear!

>connections at the splc
what a fucking libtard no one even knows what the splc is

This is fake

this is reddit tho they have the powa of the black man with white woman her moaning away with his big thick black cock covered in pussy juice sliding in and out and her and she moaning more 'ohaaaa ohaaaa yeaaaaa oha yeahhhhh urh oha oha oha yeahhhh'

DAYUM

>block users from the USA from viewing it

Except, you know, the government can't do that. They can pressure ISPs to block it but what ISP is going to waste the time and effort to block a website that no one goes to?

dayum nigga you got the big black cock too! watcha gonna do wit that yo homie?

>They can pressure ISPs to block it
no they can't. they tried it before, literally ATT blocked Yea Forums, and there was enough outcry that it got unblocked

and it wasn't just by incel Yea Forums users, it was by people upset that an ISP blocked a website in the USA; this isn't the UK

Good luck!

Hint: It's not going to do anything.

Attached: d.jpg (201x200, 9K)

I said they can pressure ISPs, I didn't say they'd succeed. FFS learn to read.

I'm not sure what Reddit thinks this is, it's a fuckin image board. That's like trying to shut down the US because their are some skin heads

ISP here.
OMG I'm so scared to be PRESSURED by Plebbit.

It's like you're actively trying to be retarded.

SOME isp's in AUstralia have already banned Yea Forums.

Thats mainly because australians are the worst nanny state cock sucking pussies on the planet, they just put up with it.

Americans? website ban? nah. They wont take that shit.

Australians will just bend over though. Australians are teh WORST PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET.

This thread is fake

>everyone who points out how retarded you are is the same person

nice try

samefagging this hard

If netflix can pay my isp to slow down my amazon prime streaming I'm pretty sure the government can pay them them to do the same. Not that they would. Op is full of shit anyway, it's fake.

random bait thread gets posted.

People lose their shit.

Attached: 1277353362510.jpg (500x375, 32K)

I also can't find my shit. Where is it gone?

Take off the proxie aussie shit.

Can bet my ass you are half-abo.

Money is involved. You think those reddit fucks working at Starbucks and some local health food shithole place are going to pony up the type of dosh that Netflix did to your ISP?
Pfffft, lemme sell you a bridge, buddy.

fake pic is fake

The same thing far-left leaning sycophants think moderate leftists are Alt-right fascists with an agenda to kill babies and lynch spics. These are the same braindead fuckwits who think the color of your skin, and not the conditions of your birth, denote some kind of privelage, that blacks subscribing to ghetto and gang culture are worth uplifting to the same status as blacks who dug themselves out of that life while being mocked and persicuted by their own. These are the same mouth breather retards whos parents bought into the Satanic Panic and are now pushing that same fear among themselves over equally dubious culprits.

So of course Yea Forums is a bastion of evil, despite on the whole, managing to do more good than these failed wankjobs, through trolling and utter bullshit fuckery. I'd be willing to bet the majority of people voting that up are guilt ridden, white trust fund babies with a narcissist "mother knows best" type driving their lives to a miserable, unfulfilling, and altogether pointless end.

>makes b8 post on reddit
>comes here for (you)s
You have to go back.

I said the government. Not that they would. Because they aren't giving out that kind of money. Reddit isn't involved anyway. Because it's fake. Are you illiterate or do just not have any reading comprehension?

>only pretending to be retarded.avi

Attached: IMG-20190727-WA0019.jpg (1280x640, 118K)

Attached: 1559481715211.jpg (856x617, 34K)