What’s up guys. Up until recently I’ve been straight...

What’s up guys. Up until recently I’ve been straight, but I started feeling attracted towards guys as well and I think I’m bisexual. And I kinda want to know what it feels like to have a dick in my ass.

Is my ass nice enough that a guy would want to fuck it? And if so, how should I go about it discreetly so that no one I know finds out?

If you want to give me advice personally and would rather chat with me instead of replying, you can message me on kik, my user is jake_3850

Attached: 4225D291-FBDB-44A3-9455-39E04AE364E8.jpg (1200x1457, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thisvid.com/videos/desperate-18-year-old-uk-sissy-fucks-hole-with-brush/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also here’s another pic since the glare is kinda distracting in the first

Attached: 5FC876E0-47E3-470C-8733-DC9048F14BA4.jpg (1200x1600, 199K)

That’s really nice. Men will definetly want to fuck you.

Totally would fuck you, yes.

10/10 bussy

i'd fill you with cum over and over until my balls were dry and you sissygasmd all over the place

Where are you located?

Got any pics with playing with your boipussi?

sit on my face

moaaaar

faggot

29m consider myself straight

At 19 met a guy at bar in New Orleans let him take me back to his hotel room, the entire cab ride me telling him I’m not gay, and he fucked me till he came. I was curious at first but during and after the act I knew it wasn’t for me.

Sucked a guys dick like three months ago just to see if I was into it. Again turns out wasn’t my thing but glad I tried it so I know.

I say try it out see if you like it man and discretion depends on the size of your city. The bigger the city the easier to not get recognized in a crowd

And you can always present your partner with a non disclosure agreement before sex

can you post asshole pic?

did you cum ?

No, first time it was weird to have been finished inside of so jumped up to the restroom and tried to clean myself the best I could and walked back to my hotel. Though it took me like an hour to get back and I was still dripping.

Second time no, I was extremely drunk that’s why it happened in the first place. I got too tired and told the guy i wanted to stop I am too drunk to finish and he left

Eh probably if op doesn’t mind

Too bad, I would've finished inside you and then kept going until you came at least.

Dripping an hour later is hot though you must've enjoyed some of it

not sure if hes coming back tbh but i'd like to see your ass

Attached: 2DA95882-0EF2-4797-AA10-9A31BD75667C.jpg (3088x2320, 1.14M)

Damn boi them cheeks, I can see why he wanted to clap them so bad

Now im fully hard, can I get a spread of that qt ass?

pls show hard dick

Would recommend using Grindr or something. Can usually find a guy on there willing to be discreet. Only person that ever recognized me on there was a classmate of mine’s dad. He kept it a secret of course.

Attached: 575DD69A-700B-4320-8801-0652C28FB346.jpg (3088x2320, 1.37M)

Cute little fuckhole, i'd eat your ass and pound you full of cum till you drenched the sheets underneath you

you got me leaking pre like a faucet, can I get a finger in ass shot so I can blow my load?

This plz

Ass is pretty good but I’d shoot so much fucking cum on your socks hnnnnggggggg

That boipussi tho

Aren't you that josh guy that someone kept trying to expose?

Attached: 6F96E185-591B-4C8C-B2BA-FE60E8952C55.jpg (3088x2320, 1.19M)

thats a hell of a unit, were you hard while taking dick? did he jerk you off?

based, this next pls I wanna cum

In the same boat, my wife and I got a dildo and she fucked me with it, was good then she started pegging me it was really good. Then I started using the dildo by myself stick it to the wall and goes deep. Feels amazing, so spoke to my wife about it and proposed allowing me to have sex out of our marriage with other people twice every 6 months. I feel like I'm pretty lucky still love my wife and fucking her, still love tits but also love cock also now haha got my first visit planned for next week decided to go shemale instead of a guy cos let's face it there better looking and primo for bi guys.

So I guess try it out first should be easy to find out what tickles your fancy and don't forget they aren't mutually exclusive, it's all just skin and holes at the end of the day.

That's pretty hot, Fucking a dude while he was fucking his wife is a top fantasy

Tell me about it before we came to our current agreement after I suggested a 3some (mmf or mff) but my wife wasn't keen and is of the opinion if she doesn't see it she can deal with it. So that dream is gone for now, at least with her.

Next time I might save a bit more cash and get 2 shemales I have a fantasy to be spit roasted like a sissy fuck toy. Or go the MFT route and get pounded whilst pounding.

if you're even slightly curious it probably means you'll love huge cocks slamming your boi puss

Attached: 0110.jpg (787x869, 154K)

You really think so?

Definitely, when you're getting slammed just the right way your cock is gonna shoot harder than ever before

I really want to feel a cock fill my ass up with hot sticky cum tbh

I remember now, Josh_ Jones132, I'd never forget an ass and face as cute as your's ;)

> be me
> play around for years
> decide to try grindr
> go into full submissive mode
> hoping to get fucked the right way
> he had a small penis
At least I've gotten that part behind me.

I was bi curious, then I let a tranny fuck me, now I get fucked all the time, it turns out I’m a total bottom considering I cum from having my ass from fucked

Scratch that, josh_jones132 is the best username for results on google and the like, for those of you that are interested that is

That's hot

Wouldnt that be good for a first time so you wouldn't get annihilated? did you still fuck?

found a video of op
thisvid.com/videos/desperate-18-year-old-uk-sissy-fucks-hole-with-brush/

based

bump

> good for first timer
I guess, but I've been at this for a while. Did still fuck, since I didn't know until it was inside (blindfolded) and also was more interested, how the presence of a second independently moving body would feel. Mastrubation is fun and all, but you don't get that feeling of "being at another persons mercy", which to be fair, I didn't have with my hook up either.

>kik
ffs just use discord or something