Another shooting. Not even 24 hours later. What the fuck is wrong with you America

Another shooting. Not even 24 hours later. What the fuck is wrong with you America

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-012515_Twitter.jpg (1439x1587, 503K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UrgentAlertNews/status/1157906752068870145?s=19
wikileaks.org/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2019
allthatsinteresting.com/1985-move-bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just another day...

theres shootings every day here, just not mass shootings.

Dude, those bars I go to literally all the time with my homies. Jesus Christ, one of my friends invited me and some others because he was taking this chick there, I haven’t heard from him.

I always thought these shootings were bullshit tbh, God I hope my friend is okay

BuT wE nEeD oUr GuNs To PrOtEcT oUrSeLvEs

Video from a parking lot. It sounds like multiple shooters?

twitter.com/UrgentAlertNews/status/1157906752068870145?s=19

A bunch of retards think that owning low powered rifles protects them from a potentially tyrannical government, so they're extremely common. We're not dumping enough money into mental health to have comprehensive enough services to stop people from grabbing daddy's AR-15 and shooting up the nearest public area. We're not doing enough with public policy to improve people's lives such that our country does not so regularly produce people with mental health issues. What's wrong is that this is a hell of a combo.

Crazy people want attention and in a place where it seems like people get a lot vs their none makes them upset

Sorry to hear. It can happen here.

There've been more mass shootings than days in 2019 now.

There is already a thread on this

Nothing is wrong with America. People have always been this violent.

Attached: CerealGuy.png (600x541, 94K)

Well yeah, how far do you think these people would have gotten if people there were also armed? None of the proposed gun control measures even effect these people, banning them doesn't address the tens of millions out there, and door to door confiscations is even less constitutional.

What's wrong with you? It's our prerogative just ignore it.

That's what happens when a country fucks over its youth and the poor.

It’s been a few hours and he isn’t answering, I’m just hoping he’s home asleep, but he lives in apartments maybe 2 blocks away from Oregon.

I’m not super close with them, but some of the servers/bartenders are friends as well. Always hook us up, one of the servers bangs my dude.

It’s jsut crazy I turned down tonight because I didn’t feel like spending the money...

This is why America is land of the free and the home of the brave. You have to be brave to live here

only the white ones. why don't we lock you people in cages already

Even if we assume you're correct that people have always been this violent, why is being conducive to this issue not something wrong with America

The only difference between past violence and today violence is that now they are more well-equipped.

Attached: 1501023778171.gif (400x204, 44K)

honestly this shit seems like a domestic terrorist attack like those shooters were connected somehow and that there is probably going to be more following up this week

Oregon is bar, well is a bar strip. You can’t carry a weapon while drinking (I have my ccw). I wish I could bring it sometimes tbh, at night fucking homeless people and nogs will beg for money. Pieces of shit

Attached: tearsintherain.jpg (1456x1133, 253K)

Only western nation where this occurs regularly.

the fuq you say?

No there are mass shootings, daily chicago, baltimore, philly it's just that they don't report when POC kill POC , they only report when its whites killing POC. Because thats new gangbangers been commiting mass shootings since back in the late 80's you fools.

You think violence has to do with a line that separate two locations?

You are on tile A17-b this mean you must shoot everyone. Better luck next time!

I don't think this is the issue.

false flag btw

Attached: IMG_5332.jpg (587x800, 103K)

Every cunt has their own problems this is just ours. We can't help it anymore than Spics can help coke dealers just massacring their families on occasion.

you turned it down more than just spending the money. Intuition.

Shut up weeb

For people who bring up how this is rare in western democracies where guns are limited/banned.

Rather be shot than have acid thrown in my face or have my women raped by sand niggers.

for the democratic debates

Ya well, tile A17-b tends to produce crazy people surrounded by guns. If this isn't a fat part of the issue, what is?

Fake news

Attached: 1564852306890.png (799x449, 548K)

Name a time democrats have oppressed free speech
>and i oop

It's almost like Americans have been under increasing cultural, demographic and economic pressure artificially engineered to drag us down, leading to a rising desire to retaliate against that systemic oppression

Stop kiking and we'll stop shooting

Attached: 4D68486C-AEA9-4D01-B5CC-A23590C84BBA.jpg (1692x1692, 410K)

Name one time that they haven't

Attached: 1564740525627.jpg (190x265, 10K)

I think if you draw a line between each mass shooting locations you get a secret message.

Attached: 1562486911260.gif (668x493, 1.18M)

You'd be right if all these shooters were from oppressed populations

Bro. Nobody cares.

Fake news? Lmfao you’re retarded, I live maybe 12 minutes away (huber heights) this is a place me and a bunch of my friends go.

I understand your doubt, I usually have my doubts with these shootings these days, but this is close to home. I had friends there today, and I’m not hearing anything from them.

Was it a muslim shooting up a gay bar again?

All of the time. Still haven't lynched david duke have we?

Violence begets violence, right says mean things , left says it's ok to punch right, right gets a car hits people, left gets bike locks and concrete milkshakes, right gets AK-47's. Time to learn to love again.

Nobody's punching GOP congressmen. Antifa cunts are punching neo nazi cunts.

The secret message is... Dickbutt

Attached: Dick-Butt.jpg (1968x2400, 678K)

This is true. No brown or black person has ever hurt anyone ever. And certainly not without provocation and at rates 10 times higher than the white devils.

When wikileaks exposed clinton. The DNC even lost the lawsuit.

White boy shot up a bar. Pics of him shot dead by police already circulating.

Please explain how this is oppression of free speech

Best country in the world according to a completely unbiased group of individuals

White people, that's what's wrong. Can't stop shooting people for no good reason.

Antifa only shoots them at ballparks and accosts them in restaurants.

It doesn't sound like multiple shooters to me. It just sounds like automatic gunfire.

>Fake news? Lmfao you’re retarded
No I'm funny, and you can't even tell. What's that say about me? You disgusting lefty

Attached: 1564749720864.jpg (745x767, 111K)

Funny, as I was just reading Kurt Vonnegut's 'Slaughterhouse Five' - and about how that place is so desolate that it looks like a firebombed WW2 wasteland...

we need more gunz!!!!
muh freedumz!

Anti- lynching laws introduced by lefty Dem, take it up with them

Attached: 1564756959031.jpg (736x618, 87K)

nine killed and 16 injured ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal

They tried to stop the dissemination of truth by illegally detaining a man in an embassy for years, and lost a legal battle since they are protected by the first amendment.

Another one in Oregon just now

Hm, a protection of David Duke's freedom of speech in the form of anti-lynching laws. Introduced by the Dems. Weren't you arguing they oppress free speech?

Source please.

Cuz we rule the world
Bitch

I’m conservative..

So the civil war you coloreds wanted began last night.
You had been warned

Attached: CharlesHope.jpg (600x356, 79K)

fuck white people

It's been proven through history, you get a stick they get a bigger stick, until finally one side wipes out the other. The more you normalize it and make any people the other the more violence you have . Ya dig?

>What the fuck is wrong with you America

Imagine being born in a land where not even having the freedom to shoot things up is seen as a good thing.

wikileaks.org/

Chicago had 9 dead last weekend and 8 dead the weekend before. No one says shot about it tho cause it's a Democratic city

No, you are blind to logic and reason

Attached: 1564741068085.png (454x685, 115K)

Wikileaks is a propaganda mouthpiece of the Russian dictatorship

What is the vietcong?

No, white people are beginning to fuck you.
How ya like dem apples?

>beginning

>twitter.com/UrgentAlertNews/status/1157906752068870145?s=19

U dumbass thats the police

This!
This will never change though. They (government, corporations etc) profit of the status quo so it will never change.
Obama's yes we can was a lie and Trump's make america great again was a lie, too. Nobody in charge is going to change anything. And guess what why the educational system is this bad. It is because uneducated dumb folk is easier to rule.

Culture problem. Some other places have more guns and less violence. Some other places got less guns and more violence. We have a divisive nation of rabid political polarity and racial fearmongering. Also, rich people don't want to pay to give their workers decent health care, so I'm pretty sure we've got a lot of unscreened psychological illness.

Niggers get a pass because they are viewed with low expectations similar to animals in the wild that are not fully domesticated

This happens daily so..

What are you talking about? You’re saying this is fake, and I live LITERALLY next to this place, and it’s a common place for my and my friends to bar hop, I have a couple friends that went there tonight, and I’m not hearing from them.

Try to convince the earth the flat bro

...holy shit dude.
I just love it when someone makes a good point here by smacking us in the face.

ur mom is the police

I just woke up you fuckin' literary Nazi

If people were armed then there would hsve been a lot more casualties, because everyone would shoot at everyone with a gun. Those situations are chaotic. People panic, they see someone shooting, so they shoot this person. So in the end hundreds of people are shooting each other.

wait are you talking about assange? What are you retarded? He committed so many crimes that he had to hide from them in the embassy, he wasn't detained there.

So what is the motive already?

Once they figured out the garlic guy was iranian that shit got dropped fast, probably never know.

Walmart guy was a lefty sick of latinos.

no, that's spelled correctly, I was making the point that white people have always been fucking us.

White people are just now finally getting around to the part where we appropriate the part of black culture that includes shooting up the hood. Give em a few years they will be way better at it.

Oh look the crisis actor has injected himself into Yea Forums. Fuck off F.B.I

>What are you talking about? You’re
Literally taking my B8

Attached: 1564604323729.jpg (867x563, 71K)

oh yeah, i'm sure the all time mortality rate belongs to the darkies and savages. read a fucking book nerd

>I always thought these shootings were bullshit tbh

The fuck does this shit even mean

When was the last time an afro committed a mad shooting in the US?

>acts retarded
>"why are you acting so retarded"
>hah goteem what a fool

God damnit, I understand where everyone comes from with this Jew Faggot shit. But fuck man, my friend is there and I didn’t go out.

By "fucking" I meant shooting. The friendly fondling is over

False flags, I thought these were just false flags trying to find ways to get rid of our guns

why would you think that

Honkler is a court jester in court of double standard clown world.
Show some spect

It means unless he's directly affected things don't actually happen.... imagine actually believing Alex Jones

There is nothing wrong with America, they are solving their own problem by killing each other, sooner or later they will wipe themselves out, which is good for the rest of us.

You know man, idk now. I’m never there to experience it, I always think like this guy,

sorry, all I mean is, if the government wanted to go full tyranny they would not need to take away the guns currently available to the public. The AR-15 would do nothing to a tank rolling down your street, nor the military grade armor of the death squad walking behind it.

>acts retarded
>>"why are you acting so retarded
I communicate with people on their level. I find it very effective.

Attached: 1564750432227.jpg (692x960, 97K)

I don’t believe the military would glass their own cities

but dude, bald eagles and praying to flags.

Sounds like a "you" problem user

yes, you're far superior to everyone

pray to the flag harder?

Right, because it would be ridiculous. But then, so is the fear that they're staging false flag attacks to take away guns to make that end easier to achieve, by extension

I guess it is, user. Thanks for stating the obvious lol

The reason the whole "crisis actor" thing came about is because these dumb fucks call for war on people and then when one of the gullible fucks actually acts out and does try to get a high score, they back away and call it a false flag so the eyes of the media and the world aren't focused on them. My aunt's BFF was the woman that was killed in the Synagog in San Diego. They were already musing of crisis actors less than an hour after the news hit the airwaves.

Fuck these idiots. Either own up to the fact that you want to start a war that you will lose (because normal people think the extremists on both sides should be castrated anyway) or please shut the fuck up and just do what a smart person would do and try to gently push the political needle in the direction you desire. Killing people, especially innocents is a great way to get people to turn against your cause. Look what that faggot in NZ did. He got that bitch PM to turn into a muzzie bitch and confiscated all the guns. Then a month later, muzzies bombed a church killing 300 christians.

The only way to win the media war is to standfast, call out the lying liberals and let them be the ones who act insane. Doing anything but feeding their narrative like AOC and other cunts are saying that the far right are the real terrorist threat in this country does your cause absolutely zero favors.

No problem, I'm here to help

>the far right are the real terrorist threat
correct, stochastically

With asylums a thing of the past, people develop new skills and adapt. Prove me wrong faggot

I like you

I’m just curious on why out of all places, why Oregon district? Those bars are all hole in the walls. Shitty bars, nothing special.

It always sounds like multiple shooters because the shots echo off buildings

Asylum is not a thing of the past. Explain to me how you would 'develop new skills' and 'adapt' to evade getting extra-judicially executed for disagreeing with your government.

>They tried to stop the dissemination of truth by illegally detaining a man in an embassy for years

Attached: 1557664230190.jpg (235x232, 10K)

You’re on Yea Forums. That makes you bottom 1% like the rest of us. Prove me wrong

You know at some point these lies won't matter to anyone. Then what will you do, run and hide? It won't help you, the exterminator cometh

Yet another shooting this time in Dayton it's people paid by or brainwashed by the government into doing it. People try saying America wouldn't do something like that but look at operation Northwoods they were going to kill people and pretend to be Cubans as an excuse to declare war on Cuba the only reason we didn't go through with it was JFK turned it down and look how they did him. Not a coincidence that this all happens before the democratic debates they'll use this to get elected and ban guns the dems and Republicans are all just part of a puppet government.

It's not like the shooter traveled from out of state to hit that random bar in Oregon. Obviously he's a local, one public place is as good as any other. Though of course we can't know their motives.

It's not a lie. The far right aren't the only population committing mass shootings. They do happen to do it a lot.

Asylums are closed, the mentally I'll have been absorbed by society. We all have to learn to live with them. A skill user.

Poorly funded government programs for the mentally unstable

I bet you get laid a lot

I'm honning my skills to deal with the mentally I'll. Are you telling me I'm in the wrong place?

Oh, sorry, I thought you were referring to the refugee Asylum system.

>dailywire
>credible source

Which one is it going to be, OP?

Attached: 1488745840182.png (477x403, 76K)

Yes, there’s no reasoning here

Too much freedom

Attached: 1309163454497.jpg (600x423, 54K)

>no one realizing that everything the us government feeds you is poison
>no one noticing the rise of deformed,downs,autistic kids
>population control
>U.S corrupts and what money can buy
>trump's ties to Russia and hitman connections

One world order ladies and gents.

I have a bad feeling it's another Incel.

If it's a small bar and a local, probably some kind of dispute or drug deal.

In a society where you can find out basically anything, people like you exist. The fuck?

Yeah I don't think people ought to be carrying around guns at fucking bars dude. People get up to enough trouble with chairs and knives, I would not want to see the wave of accidental or purposeful shootings if you gave a bunch of drunks guns.

Yeah man, look at how many mass shooters there are

It’s a small bar, it’s a strip. It’s several bars lined up next to each other. Great place to bar hop and bang sluts tbh. Big party place.

In your imaginary world perhaps. Perhaps you medication is overdue?

Kys shitskin, you dont belong here and you never will.

I bet that troubles you greatly

Sweet argument, well backed by a logical progression of points and ample evidence. You have convinced me on my wrongness. 10/10, don't kill yourself

Idk they just make sense dude. Not Alex Jones shit, but just how shootings are in the rage since 2015. Something just doesn’t seem right about them.

No problem user

Seriously who even believes this website? Several articles has been blatant lies and a ton is taken out of context. Get a grip.

I knew it!

Perhaps you provide links you those vids that don't exist user.

Attached: FB_IMG_1564896705504.jpg (720x562, 40K)

Well, Amuricants, you dont even need imigrants, and muslims. You're killing yourselfe all the time.

WTF is wrong with USA?

what book, the "white people are the worst" book? white people are the minority of the planet. they couldn't have killed even 1/10 of any other race in the history of the world, even if it was expanding anal devices in "witches" in the dark ages. asians have killed more asians than there have ever been white people on earth, not to mention blacks.

what... just because white people invented electricity and gasoline engines and then killed some white people that it meant more than the billions of asians raped and eaten by asians in the history of asians?

So I am in the right place. Good. Ya had me goin' there for a minute

Attached: 1562809923906.gif (500x440, 68K)

You think the govt. is intentionally poisoning people? That's dumb as fuck. It's more along the lines of greed/indifference at worst and ignorance at best. Corporate lobbyists convince lawmakers that they need to be protected due to special interests trying to 'hurt 'merica' (think ag gag laws) while they themselves are special interests and they are knowingly putting poison into our food supply indirectly because they know if they admit it as such or stop doing it, they'll be out of a job.

When I saw Bayer purchase monsanto, I was reminded of the AOL Time Warner purchase back in the early 2000s. The guys selling Monsanto were fucking geniuses and the guys at Bayer were fucking idiots. WTF would sign up for all that liability for some shitty pesticide that is decreasing in effectiveness and is already being lined up for being banned. Not to mention all the fucking lawsuits in the pipeline.

>Perhaps you provide links you those vids that don't exist user.

Attached: 1532754749948.png (657x539, 110K)

Time to make new friends as your old ones don't like you anymore

Attached: D30Z1o5V4AEGQ3y.jpg (1620x1080, 166K)

Punctuate more, Putin.

This doesn't seem sincere for some reason

Attached: 1562960997682.jpg (600x398, 46K)

"UN & Obama’s Strong Cities Network form Global Police Force to Combat “Extremism” in US Cities"

how dare you accuse me of such inconsideration. I should lock your kid in a cage.

Damn dude wtf

Listen to Daylyt Adrenochrome and walk alone

They invited me out today, good try user.

They won’t like me if they’re dead tho that’s forsure. Fucking damnit dude I wanna joke but man I’m stressing

I haven't lost grip. Though I'm causing many others to lose theirs. Nothing on TV right now and I'm board

Attached: 1564904529989.png (634x571, 18K)

Broski, shootings have been happening since guns were invented.

A bunch of losers who don't fit in with society, but have been given enough money to afford a long gun, ammo, and gear,
can only relate to the world in terms of killing and high scores.
Everything else is just excuses. They realize that they're shit but they decide to ruin another dozen lives.

Your nightmare coming true. Your plan backfires....

then sexually assault them and or let them die via denial of medical attention

So that's a "no" then?

Attached: 1498257100599 - Copy.png (644x293, 102K)

I agree, it’s fucking sad how these soy boy beta cucks can have access to weapons. I’m not saying that weapons should be banned, that’s just fucking retarded, but something needs to be done.

Fuckin hell, what the hell is wrong with you fuckers! You're society is more fucked up than Saudi Arabia. At least they don;t go around shooting each other for sport each week

When your society is so fucked up, it's actually safer to go shopping in Kabul

A trained guerilla army supplied by the Soviet Union, living in literal caves 50 feet underground, and fighting in terrain unfamiliar to the US armed forces?

It's called liberalism, we're working on a cure

Fantasy world powered by pure soy.

Attached: 1564851484095.jpg (700x421, 77K)

Another knife murder!

“LONDON'S knife epidemic has reached unprecedented levels with 84 deaths in the capital since the start of 2019.

Last year was London's bloodiest in a decade - when the number of homicides reached 132 - and it shows no signs of abating.“

What the fuck is wrong with you UK???

This is a fun game lol.

This goes deeper down the rabbit hole

You paying for that? You can't my even help your mom out with the god damn electric bill!

Attached: 72B3F83D-0A22-4E65-AFA8-3159D2F9E99D.jpg (720x960, 83K)

explain plz

The cure involves lead

Dude, have you no reasoning skills. If most of these were false flag, have yo any idea how many people would have to be in on it?
Teachers, passersby, firemen, police, helicopter pilots, nurses, doctors, orderlies, coroner, all the court staff, funeral directors, churches, priests.
ffs, turn off infowars and use your own brain.

what we really need is harsher penalties for crimes like that...

Attached: CA1E0E54-F279-4003-A25F-D7135E9BFB9A.jpg (1536x945, 1.19M)

You would be wrong... though not saudi arabia, but in other parts of the middle east. This shit happens weekly and it's probably about 3 dozen casualties.

We all are, our taxes fund ICE.

Liberals are not shooting people, you dumb fuck. It’s the Trumptards™

Nobody else gets murdered anywhere else in the world. How is the US the only country where people get shot? I bet Trump did this.

Attached: 1562877393556.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

They're niggers, who gives a shit. Nice try though.

Ain't that the truth.
It's bad enough these loser fucks walk among us without trying to fix themselves,
but they have to take a bunch of okay people with them.

Stab yourself

I think about the shooter in himself. It’s a real guy killing people, but a person the government put up to it.

Man dude, I feel stupid. It’s just these shootings happen way too much. It wasn’t like this 10 years ago. I do understand what you mean

Gee I wonder who has been killing most of them. It couldn't be...their own kind...?

The insurgency? That's political, not angsty teens with hurt feelings

Attached: Feeladelphia.jpg (700x469, 23K)

But my kids aren't sneaking into the country. How would they be raped and caged by ICE?
They are the ones actually pay the bills here

We like death. We like guns. Stop being such a faggot.

List of mass shootings in the United States in 2019

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2019

Republicans control things

the media. all media. having the option to go murder when you're at your wits end is normal now because the media has driven it into the center of cultural consciousness

List of niggers still sneaking into the US because reasons?

more than a few things

Not brainwashed by CNN btw

You have a nihilist president and you put all your faith in buying shit to solve all your problems. Not really a surprise.

This is political, and they too used angsty teens.

>Republicans control things
In Chicago
Baltimore, San Francisco.

Fantasy world

Who believes anything really? Is there even a news source left that doesn't sprinkles lies in our face?

>texas, ohio
so close incel

In my global travels which are extensive, I have yet to meet any group that holds a candle to the American black when it comes to being racist and murderous. Native Hawaiians I remember being pretty racist against haoles but for pure murder, robbery, rape and mayhem against one race (white), no one else is even close.

It's the age of fame. "Look at me!!", some people stoop so low as to shoot people to get that attention as they know they're a nobody, like me, who will live, breath, and die and no-one will notice. They can't stand that thought, and blame everyone else for it.

Republicans are fucking stupid. They think they're part an elite group because of theor skin color when their just useful idiots for the billionaires to keep poor people poor

Ohio is Democrat

I'm sorry, did you think that was the full list?
Use Google you lazy mother fucker

Attached: 1564430669746.jpg (271x186, 10K)

> I don't believe the military would glass their own cities
Textbook white privilege. I'm not saying that as an SJW buzzword btw, but literally youre-lucky-you-dont-have-to-think-about-things-like-this.

I would suggest you read about the MOVE bombing here:
allthatsinteresting.com/1985-move-bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE

>In 1985, another confrontation ended when a police helicopter dropped a bomb on the MOVE compound, a row house in the middle of the 6200 block of Osage Avenue. The resulting fire killed eleven MOVE members, including five children, and destroyed 65 houses in the neighborhood

Republicans and Democrats couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery mate. I just wish political parties here and there were that efficient and organised. Fuck, they can't even build a sodding wall. Yet people suggest they;re so meticulously efficient, they can start a long term plan to "take ma gunz!"

Behave nob head

Attached: 1564021475777.png (744x567, 59K)

Im 2 hours out from Dayton and the first I'm hearing about either shooting is a screenshot of a BBC tweet on Yea Forums. We're so fucked that this kind of thing is barely even news.
> but gun control is evil
Yeah your collection of small arms is gonna stop our extremely militarized police force, Kevin. Definitely more important than keeping tabs on the people who own guns.

Ps.
Did you know lobbyists made it illegal to keep digital records of gun ownership for the government? NRA has got our backs :D

>Yeah your collection of small arms is gonna stop our extremely militarized police force,
No, going to fend off nigger hordes until police come and clean them up. The government has the nukes and the military. Are you stupid or something?

The way I look at it, if poor people weren't poor, they'd be destroying the environment that much more. America is an already extremely wealthy country and look at how much environmental damage it has done. Too many useless fucks breeding like rabbits, don't want them to get too comfortable.

White people should just die.

Agreed

This

Fucking this

They do die, just hope it's not at an accelerated rate compared with other groups. White people are the reason we have civilization.

They are doing that in Africa right now. Hurry you can still make it there in time to enjoy white genocide. Godspeed colored people

if all white people just disappeared there would be no world trade, no utilities, no financial networks, and no "money". the world would be reduced to 1970 at best. the internet would be gone in 2 days.

Cope

I wished I lived in America and would get shot.
I hate europe

Attached: B9AC1758-DF90-4EA3-B8DD-FB0858531658.jpg (383x526, 15K)

Average muritard not linking gun proliferation in a population of idiots with death rate

Attached: fac612be32e1de2df5413f26dc3d0610.jpg (720x303, 27K)

They did die, on the battlefields in Gettysburg to end slavery. Still not good enough for you filthy Niggers, the want more and more blood. They're fucking animals

This so much

So who was the shooter? The other one was literally emphasized as being white, why is there no mention of this one?

Cope

also, there would be no USA. we manage to command trillions to have bases all over the world. those bases would be ruined, of course, but all of this and the whole of our culture would end. the film industry is like 20 billion a year. the video game industry is 150 billion a year. there would be no one to create it. all your fucking indians and chinese with visas wouldn't be able to get into the building with their keycards to keep it going.

white people pay 92% of all the taxes here. how is it that black people make a trillion combined in professional sports and shitty music a year and they aren't contributing that much? mexicans don't even count... they make shit. they don't even exist in our culture.

Dude you can't even fucking write, go back to fucking your sister who might also be your mom

People are still focussed on El Paso.

Attached: Little_Round_Top_1863.jpg (854x672, 152K)

You honestly think that there is a correlation? you're the idiot here fam. Guns make killing people more convenient. But convenience is not the lone motivation for killing.

Cope

t.city dwelling rat faggot

Try living somewhere that's a little more rustic than a piss soaked concrete shithole and you'll find that living is a little more complicated than transferring your wages to some jew and hitting the bagel shop.

How is this Making America Great Again?

i cope fine. it's all about leverage and understanding. blacks and mexicans are complete losers. asians and indians are only favored in tech because they're easy to manipulate and subservient. i could be a perfect CEO.

pretty much this.

Litteraly why I said "a population of idiots". Read nigger.

Seethe more

The rivers ran red with the blood of the fallen. The stench of rotting corpses and the flys were unbearable, and it took over a month to clean it up.
And you Niggers want more. You know you will get it right?

Attached: Dead Confederate sharpshooter at foot of Little Round Top.jpg (512x383, 52K)

Oh yeah, what'd you need guns for, fighting off fucking apaches ? or impressing your cousin to give her a second daughter with down's ?

Indians are Asians lol

Keep crying

Pretty much this

Sorry I took longer than I thought to reply, I was too busy sucking muslim cock to conjure up a response

Keep forgetting user, and seal your fate

Maybe he meant native Americans they're technically arab and Spanish decadence

my point was, the death rate might be slightly decreased but they'll pick other shit to kill each other with.

I asked my dad who is very anti-gun if he was interested in a community where all weapons were banned, food, shelter and a job was provided for free, has a strong, diverse culture, and lots of recreation. He said, "sure! but where is this magical place?"

I said, "Prison"...

Not trolling, what you said made no sense

I mean everyone would be in tents and huts but is that bad?

Cope

Yes, I think we're all aware that the media's coverage of mass shootings causes other mass shootings.

How convenient.
Almost like planned by a group/government

Ding ding

Wow buddy you're so edgy lmao so gud.

The "people will kill with knives" is such a braindead meme. A gun is a force amplifier. That's the point. Will limiting gun proliferation solve murders in general ? No, nobody's claiming that. But weridly, in developped countries where you have to use knives to kill people, less people die overall. It's almost like using a knife is a hell of a lot more difficult than pressing a trigger. Hmm.

I agree

Any shooting where at least 3 people in total are I jured is considered a "mass shooting" by US definition.
Most mass shooting, like most shootings, are gangsters doing gangster shit.

so what, it's america

Cope we shall
After civil war 2 the mistakes of the past will not be repeated. Non whites will be a thing of the past. Living together with them having been tried and failing with a tremendous loss of life.

Seething white boy

You know full well that neither of those two were gang-related, come on.

>violent crime rate, homicide rate, and gun homicide rate at an all time low in America
Not only have we never always been violent, violence is as little of an issue as it's ever been in the US.
We have a retards being led by authoritarian cuntbags [*democrats*] using the fact that media drums this shit up, knowing damn well that increase media attention on acts of violence increases the likelihood of another act of violence.

niggers... thats whats wrong with america.

If jews hadnt pushed the stupid madeup idea of being a melting pot of races, america would have as an average the same violence any white european nation pre-illegal immigrants had

Another white "man" killing people for his sick pleasure.

This

yet to see a manifesto but we've had official confirmation that this was Crusius' ACTUAL manifesto.

Attached: 55.png (753x765, 36K)

What? 1. Did you respond to the wrong person?
2. In Oregon it's called a CHL
3. In Oregon you can CC/OC and drink/go to bars

If I may, america has never been less violent than now but is still retardedly violent compared to other OECD countries

Murica.

Attached: 70A03241-1239-48E6-B1C4-976B6F16B17B.jpg (960x799, 181K)

Actually there is no place with more guns... but lots with less violence.

Attached: infografik_14450_schusswaffen_in_privatbesitz_n.jpg (960x684, 187K)

Just another incel sperging cos h can’t cope.
Alt-right white is the most precious snowflake colour of them all.

>amplifier. That's the point. Will limiting gun proliferation solve murders in general ? No, nobody's claiming that. But weridly, in developped countries where you have to use knives to kill people, less people die overall. It's almost like using a knife is a hell of a lot more difficult than pressing a trigger. Hmm.
Your correlation does not equal causation. The countries you reference are seeing an uptick in crime as they allow in more sand niggers. Our demographics more closely resemble a third world shithole rather than a first world nation and consequently our violent crime rate reflects that.

Crime rate is high because we have dumb, crappy people. We also have many who are flooding the border bringing their filth. Meanwhile in Switzerland, it's mostly white, educated people.

Unless europe gets their shit together, their crime rate will mirror that of the USA, except the violent crimes will be far nastier than the shit we experience. In poor countries who do not have access to guns or other expensive weapons of war, the way they maim and kill people is completely revolting. Makes our method of killing seem egalitarian and prudish.

Fuck White Americans

Thinking more than 5 minutes into the future is truly impossible for. you. Well the lesson must be repeated until learned

Attached: Kek.png (204x247, 10K)

Agreed

Yeah that graphic looks legit,

/thread

Homicide rate per capita, is higher in the UK and france.
UK gun homicide is only a few points lower than the US, Frances is actually higher than the US.

I agree on this point except the Jew part. It's really a leftist liberal talking point. Also the europoors are soon going to have a crime rate that matches and maybe even exceeds america, depending on if they get their shit together or not.

Cope

Attached: 2CD67CEC-8CCA-4934-971C-5AFF4A48F809.png (500x380, 67K)

Hard cope again. I live in a country with a lot of people from north-africa, yet weirdly a lot less homicides.

The data doesn't lie dude. I'm sorry for your country, I know that shit education also doesn't help, but reducing the amount of guns is the best thing you could do right now

Switzerland.... idiot

Attached: 1563320115761.jpg (475x400, 52K)

Perhaps murica should ask it’s masters in the kremlin how to survive this crisis.

Attached: 7F0C5844-284B-4B40-8825-C35DDD992034.jpg (700x390, 76K)

which country

>not having heard of Syria

Attached: 1550564635720s.jpg (250x166, 3K)

Absolutely fucking wrong lmao. Post sources of gtfo

Fuck incels
Fuck white hilbilly america
Fuck pol.

Attached: 99CE589C-1212-43EB-9B91-BC96EA9E2337.png (1428x1146, 619K)

Literally this, no one cares if a gunfight breaks out among 2 gangs, it's only newsworthy when innocent people are killed in generally safe neighborhoods

>Homicide rate per capita is higher in the UK and france

...no, it's not. The homicide rate per capita in the UK is 1.20. In france it's 1.30.

In the United States it's 5.30.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

in oregon, all the guys are raised to wear socks in their birkenstocks, drink tea and be gay vegans, sitting cross-legged.

Agree

Amen. That fag is retarded. I'm reading through the most crappy results on google and even there I couldn't find data to support that retarded claim

Holy shit lol. Americans are fucking barbarians.

15,000 gun murders vs 2.5 million defensive gun uses.
its not even close dumbass

HR347, signed by Obama, made it so
anywhere the secret service was located, was treated as the secret service private property, (mainly pertaining to otherwise public property) and therefore they could make you leave if they, or a politician, didn't like what a citizen said, removing them from public property, or arresting them for trespass, because of their speech on public grounds.

I think these people just spout off bullshit because they think we're too lazy to use google.

Those retarded Irish, if only they had something more than low powered rifles and improvised bombs to force a tyrannical Government into a peace agreement.

US is a third world country masquerading as a first world.

/thread

Attached: DD583DED-BF7B-4B05-80AF-C5D00079204D.png (1358x317, 148K)

Might be. Not /pol/-retarded but pretty close

This

Nice ad hominem

Buddy, look up homicide rates by countries, they're up there with shit-tier countries

>no France or china in red

Sounds about right

gang violence and these mass shottings are different. gang violence is almost like a war, you'll never see "civilians" in the middle. The gang members kill gang members. These faggots think they're making a political statement, so they target people at random in areas where there are only civilians

Honestly, I couldn't agree with you more

>"you're wong"
>"ad hominem"

Jesus you're retarded. THAT is an ad hom. SAying that your claim has no backing is not.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
Yeah the Americas continent is actually worse than fuckin africa. Was really surprised by that one. Is it any surprise USA has such a high murder rate with all those spics and niggers?

Weak AF response

Attached: 1564433877625.gif (400x260, 1.91M)

While America crime and homicide rate has slowly been going down since the late 90s, the majority of European first world nations have seen an slow increase in crime and homicide since the early 90s.

Surprised me too, cause african countries are vioolent as fuck. It's almost like a less-violent country with a lot more firepower can do more damage. Hmm

Guy with ak47 killed 20 guy with ar15 only 10. Slavshit still has it.

You're comparing trends, sure. But the numbers are nowhere near despite those trends

No, those are the outliers, but when someone says "more mass shooting than days this year" that's because 99% of them weren't like this.
If someone shoots 2 people, who dont die, and then a cop shoots them, and they dont die that still goes into the crime statistic as a "mass shooting" because in ome events at least 3 people were injured.

Want to know something fucked up? The homicide rate is higher than north korea.

This

Couldn't agree with you more

Okay, so ? most gun homicides are not mass shootings so mass shootings, although spectacular, don't matter much. The point still stands

Fucking this

I mean it would make sense, given that you'd probably get executed in a back alley for comitting any crime at all there, and that the population has no weapons at all

/thread

Agree 100%

In the use knife MURDERS are twice all gun DEATHS(murder, suicide, accident), and blunt force murders are twice knife (sharp force) murders.
Also just go look at UK crime stats.
Once they banned guns, gun murders stayed the same, gun deaths decreased slightly (slightly less suicide) and knife murders almost doubled.
Knife murders in the UK are still at a higher rate then they were pre gun ban

Most original comment
Your nigger award is being mailed

Attached: I0SxYRC.jpg (599x437, 63K)

All those north american countries where they have ridiculously high intentional homicide rates ban gun ownership. FYI

Pretty much this

Based

*I meant american as in North, Central, AND South American.

>executed in a back alley

that's.. a homicide?

Thoughts & prayers burgers.

Cope

>mass shootings are bad, so no guns
points out how mass shooting numbers are bullshit
>mass shootings dont matter to gun deaths, guns are bad
Textbook strawman

Russia doesn’t have incel shooters every five minutes last time I checked comrade

[citation needed]

This so much

Based as fuck

Agreed

>Weak AF response
Like your presidents response to the whole ‘incel shootings’ thing

Attached: 71C48E8F-60A7-4EFB-BB63-8050C35A247E.jpg (640x628, 79K)

>why we hate you
that guy for sure doesnt speak for the humans of Yea Forums.
only bots tell you to go back to /pol/
everyone prefers /pol/ to nigger cock spam

So let's recap.

> I say "guns allow for easier killings than knives"

> you respond with "in a country where guns are banned, more people are killed with knives than guns" and expect anyone to get from that that guns do not affect crime rate

Are you okay ?

>makes ad hominem
>gets called out
>makes more ad hominems
Just stop kid

Baseddd

You again.
You monkeys are so advanced in language

Attached: 1564879469631m.jpg (1024x955, 94K)

Holy based

Not trolling, but I'm not sure what your last point was

Do you think that wikipedia stats take in account govermnent killing civilians ? I would expect north korea to take that out of their stats

Cry more

This

Fuck whitoids

>daily reminder, a person under the age of 18 has about a 20,000% higher chance of being bludgeoned or stabbed to death by a family member than dying from a GSW.
If you're over 18, your chance of dying from a gun, in any context, is about 0.02% of all possibilities, keep in mind that in a vehicle wrek that you caused it's closer to 20%

Russia = Demacrats
I only honeymoon there. Its completely innocent.
These are not the droids you're looking for.

Attached: 1564748163339.png (908x636, 506K)

Okay, we're gonna take it slow because you might have a few problems here.

>mass shooting
>loads of shcoked reactions
>maybe that's an alarm that we shoudl listen to regarding gun proliferation
>mass shooting numbers are bullshit
>doesn't affect the fact that gun proliferation kills a lot in the us compared to other oecd countries.

Where was the strawman here

I meant the americas continents that have the highest death rate are the countries where gun ownership is illegal. So it's not as if gun ban in the USA would reduce the death rate.

how’d the whole yellow thing go fagit

Agreee

Guns do affect crime rate.
In the vast majority of cases, the more available guns are to the general public, the less crime, and homicide there is.
That is literal fact.

Okay bud, please explain how stating that your claim is wrong and asking for proof is an ad hominem ? There was litteraly not the word "you" in my sentence, I didn't say anything about you or your character, but you still call that an ad hominem ?

If you don't like America don't come.

Attached: 1564029136725.jpg (588x806, 434K)

Don’t worry little fqggots, Bernie will be pres by this time next year and fix everything!

Attached: 3F18A51A-08CD-42C2-93D6-B95F42756B0D.jpg (500x1686, 183K)

Google for yourself, it's all on the CDC website retard, they track all causes of death, FBI numbers back it up.

Attached: E07A7871-E48F-44C9-B6DA-BA70F83A308E.png (500x522, 126K)

But, raiden is the protagonist in that.

I mean all the countries that you talk about are also way poorer than the US. You have to compare that with developped countries. Because I'm pretty sure that guns are illegal in sudan too, but there are still a lot more homicides because of confounding factors

Fucken kek
Don’t forget you can’t spell HATRED without
RED HAT

It doesn't matter because it's over.

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1134x756, 178K)

But they want America to be an authoritarian shithole like a European country

That seems to be false given that the lowest crime rates are found in countries with very low gun ownership rates

Raidens a fucken alpha legend. Not some trump cuck

Attached: 8B43CD8D-B2F4-4267-A983-9710D552B4F7.jpg (723x1402, 277K)

>So let's recap.
I have to give up my property and rights because, someone else did some shit.

Clown World fair. Fuck you asshole

Starve more

Attached: CCC271DB-9D98-4620-90C8-192CCF5BD754.jpg (480x456, 33K)

>not realising that any law banning anything is you giving up freedom or property to ensure the safety of the group

Fucking brilliant

Learn2cope.

Attached: F3DCE9D5-438D-4756-8791-27207E6B6011.jpg (700x800, 167K)

>cherry picking homogeneous, racist countries like Japan, leaving out Brazil with the strictest gun laws in the world, and one of the highest murder rates
But they recently passed laws to loosen up on gun control, and crime is dropping.

Attached: 02DF321B-B58E-44F1-A4AA-9262C15B488A.jpg (640x353, 75K)

I think you may have the answer there. Imposing ones will on to others is what leftist feel they were born to do

It's not guns that kill burgers, it's the rat race and resulting hostility because of limited available resources at bottom of socioeconomic scale. Take guns away and they'll just start killing each other with knifes or bricks.

>ITT
Leftists
>coos are evil murdering crooks
Also leftists
>people shouldn't have guns, you dont need them for protection, the police will protect you.

Fuck you, I'm being punished for shit I didn't do. We're not all pussys you know
What a next no fire, because someone set a nigger on fire.

Learn to aim

Cope

Topkek thanks for the laugh fag

Dont forget Mexico or what Dr. José Manuel Mireles Valverde managed to achieve.