My dream is to live in an off-grid cabin in the north and being entirely self sufficient on homegrown food and animal...

My dream is to live in an off-grid cabin in the north and being entirely self sufficient on homegrown food and animal meat from hunting

What is your dream user?

Attached: 52DE4E47-FCE5-464E-82C1-A7ABFB43C56A.jpg (550x364, 47K)

Sounds comfy only if you have a woman and a dog to keep you company. No Yea Forums would be rough

launching the nukes

Based
I would love to try to rebuild society in my own image in a post-apocalyptic world

But how are you going to grow crops in a place that is below freezing and rarely has sunlight? It would also be difficult to harvest renewable electricity in such conditions. Maybe find a place closer to the equator?

I just wanna be happy

Attached: 1563836406801.png (923x713, 16K)

>food
Greenhouse
>electricity
Mini Hydrolic plant

I just wanna stop getting boners to traps

You’re Dream is my dream OP. Find a good husband and live this dream. Happy to know there is someone out there who wants this too. I’ll let myself out tho because I’m not showing my tits on here.

I am not a female
Your opinions don’t matter until you show tits or GTFO

respect the code

But a green house still requires sun senpai. Take a place like Alaska and your growing season would be very short. If you were to have one bad season you would face starvation due to not having money and failed crops. as well, Hydrolic would require money for initial infrastructure and batteries that would need to be replaced.
My dream is similiar, i have a strong disdain for society and i have often thought of thoreau'ing myself. living up north is certainly doable, but i feel your life would be more comfy near the equator. since, it would be easier to harvest food and it would require less work to not die.

I don’t like hot places

My dream is to move to Canada, get free healthcare, get a nice apartment and live by myself. I might want to buy a house or maybe live with someone I love but that seems like too much money

This

Down south is fucking infested with all manners of bugs. The homeless are everywhere and its easy to pass out from heat stroke and dehydration.

If you did live in Alaska and have proof of residency the state will give you a subsidy of roughly 1000$. Might help with energy and food during winter months

Move to Norway instead

You better be white though

My dream is to fucking die so I can get away from this fucked up place.

My dream is to be a millionaire and have positive influence over thousands of people's lives.

Same thing except I want to start an incest family

based

Have 38 children and train them to fight so that you form a armed militia and take over a country

I’ve been to Norway
It’s quite nice
Too bad there aren’t that much Norwegians anymore

Or I'll have children with my children and have a hundred grandchildren.

To experience living in 1940s/50s United States, even if just for one day.

Fucking based
I want to do that too

TFW when you would be an American soldier storming the beaches of Normandy on 6 June 1944.

Attached: 1510715022528.jpg (1024x776, 165K)

Boom wish granted. You're now a coal miner. Enjoy that black lung.

Good luck living totally self-sufficient. That's how people die of injuries or starvation. And $1000 a year is not enough to keep you warm in Alaska. You better have a job, or maybe 3 if you want to survive.

Same anywhere: You better have a shit-ton of money or you have to depend on your neighbors and outside food supply. Self-sufficient people live like primitive tribesmen in the tropics, and even they depend of an entire village to survive.

Kill the Jewish neighbors and take their money

>work all day every day
>starve anyway because nature being nature
Your dream is stupid beyond belief.

I'll take black lung over black niggers all day. Thanks!

shame to hear that, i would have liked to live there someday

Making a 9ft mech suit that can carry me 50 more years or more in life
Also having a mech cat that will have a mental link with me
No I'm not drugs

>Down south is fucking infested with all manners of bugs.
Isn't Alaska basically mosquito motherland?

Become the trap
Cut off your penis

Based and redpilled

The Norwegians that you do see look like actual Vikings though.
They even have the haircuts.

Mine nigga

more where this came from at discord

wdhKYB

fag

Me too but swap the north for the louisiana swap
Fuck me the swamp is comfy

Alaskan here. Your dream is very achievable. We've been doing this for quite some time. However, we're full. Fuck off. Stick to the lower 48.

You are drugs. Everybody's brain is secretly drugs and they try to hide it.

lol
>I want to die of exposure while exhausted, hungry, and alone.

My best advice would be to work a good job with good time off. Then buy a cabin and use it and work on it part time. Spend a while in it in every season and especially the transitions between winter and fall, and spring and winter. You'll see what you need to do in the future, but you won't be threatened financially as if you dove right in. Build up a good amount of savings as a cushion and then after a couple years of part time cabin work then go all in. Try to keep a couple income sources to pay the taxes, and for various things you may need. Donating plasma is an easy $300 a month, and if you have internet access you can sometimes get random jobs like voice to text dictation or something. Or you can work seasonal jobs like logging, as you can probably still spend weekends in your cabin because logging country is usually near cabin country. Or get a job in the state police/Fireman, work until you're 40 and then retire with a 70k pension and live the good life.

Shush bro
Shut up!!

I am a female
We respect no codes
Welcome to 2019

I want this too, but getting older I've decided to do it on easy-mode. A small house on a couple acres out in the middle of nowhere. I want power and you need a store down the road. I just want quiet. I've thought long and hard about the off grid shit and it's way too difficult, especially in the north. You get slammed with snow and you spend all your time doing mundane bullshit to have the basics. In the north you get ten feet of snow, and if you don't have the equipment to clear a mile-long road you're pretty much fucked until it melts. When you're far out like that, nobody clears the roads, they're seasonal and barely maintained. Thats why I settled on the idea of getting a small home somewhere in the rural backwoods of WV or Tenn. The winters are a lot easier, so you can keep your costs down with a garden and burning some wood, but still have a regular furnace, power, and just focus on getting into healthy food. There are always reasons you have to get to a town, if it's a huge problem just to get a new chainsaw chain... people always say "well, just do this" but you can't think of everything. Theres always something popping up.

Nature is amazing if you think about it. People think life is really unfair but that is just the human perception.

If anything, things are kept in a fair loop. Take for instance the food chain, the weak die off and the strong pervail and get to feast. Same as in society, except we die to diseases and stops our chances of reproduction. But modern medicine and advice have artificially allowed the weak to survive and reproduce so their kids can suffer the same life their parents did.

So humans are the most selfish creatures on the planet. Your genetics account for your health, lifestyle plays a part yes... but genetics overall determine how suspensible you are to diseases and your overall quality of life.

I bet one of your parents or grandparents had a mental health issue. Nature is telling you your genetics shouldn't be in the pool, that's just the truth. So blame your parents, throughout history we have never had an mental and physical epidemic like we do now even though our diets and exercise haven't changed that much it's just the natural order is messed up. These problems should not exist, your body has natural defense mechanisms that aren't working.

Just don't reproduce, your child will probably have the same and that would make you a really bad person.

Nah cunt they can't survive there

Move to Svalbard

Exact same dream. Move into the forest by the mountains, have a nice cabin and a stockpile of weapons and live off-grid. (I'd still keep a computer and cell phone but I'd just isolate myself as much as possible)

I want to build a family and make a successful business selling homemade hot sauce.

more mass shootings

Attached: 1539856589785.jpg (719x539, 185K)