What is the best way to smoke weed. My favourite in through a makeshift bong made out of a coke can

What is the best way to smoke weed. My favourite in through a makeshift bong made out of a coke can

Attached: download.jpg (150x150, 6K)

Gud way to get aluminum poisoning. Plus it ruins the taste.

I prefer to vape it in a med. High temp until the weed turns yellow brown then collect all the vaped weed from that session and roll it up and smoke it

In terms of efficiency of high when comparing THC absorbed vs carcinogens inhaled vaping is the best method. It also preserves the flavor profile of whatever your vaping so you taste more of whatever bud you have. Having said that nothing beats a good old joint passed around your friends.

It's cheap and the closer I am to death the better

Personally I like to take dabs from a rig but carts are also nice, but if it's weed I have to smoke I'm staying with my bong.

volcano (any vape I guess) if you want pure efficiency, taste and potency
but sometimes a nice joint just feels right

I like to take the little pellets leftover from the bing bong and shove them into my asshole

What are you a fucking aussie

Weed faggots are degenerate.

El Paso was the beginning. We're coming for you.

Don't vape weed, it's the biggest meme in weed culture and is just going to end up being a colossal waste of money buying special cartidges and shit for literally no benefit. If you truly want to conserve every pinch of weed then make edibles, it needs way less to get you high, it gets you higher, and lasts exponentially longer.

Are you Fucking 12

what are you 12?

you're a fucking idiot vaping weed is miles apart from vape cartridges
edibles are a much different high anyway and I'd sooner take a hit of acid than eat an edible

Weed culture is a meme. If you're smoking weed and haven't moved on to something harder you're either in middle school or a loser. Go big or go home.

Vaping weed is pussy ass shit. Not only does it make you look like a faggot, but the high is so mild and short that you need to consume the same amount as you would smoke anyways to get an actual fucking high out of the thing. people who think you actually conserve weed are fucking delusional or just have some buyers remorse after spending $200 on a vape

have you ever hit a volcano, junior?
$600 and worth every penny. I've been smoking for a long time and I've come to prefer a quality vape over anything

>Be me
>Mostly takes weed
>Gets called fag
>Actually had a hit of heroin and acid
>Hated it
>Stayed on weed
>Gets called fag again

Yeah faggot keep filling up your fucking balloon, middle aged fucking reject

This is the stupidest shit I have ever read

Yeah I have and it honestly was no different than ripping a smooth bong except it gave a weaker high

Joints for day to day

Bong if i want to get wrecked

Vape if im being stealth

Buckets (aka gravity bong) to get really wrecked and stay high the longest

Pipe if im feeling nostalgic

Edibles rarely but if im going into town to shop or walk around

nah dont do it in a can.
just roll a joint
or if you dont have papers, get an apple or a carrot and make a pipe out of that, and buy a pipe tomorrow. pipes are only $5 and a pack of rolling papers should only set you back $1 or 2.