Whats sex with fat chick like?

Whats sex with fat chick like?

Attached: DD0A9C0A-E94E-4C24-82FE-78BA29CF2FCC.jpg (541x1024, 57K)

Wouldn’t know, only banged 8/10 or higher

AMA

You do all the work.

Is it worth a try?

Fucking fantastic.

How so?

t. american

its pretty hot if your into it

Well, I'm an ass man, and I like a fat ass.

This trend of ass implants and yoga pants has been a god sent.

It's like having sex with a much larger skinny person

I've fucked some skinny bitches, it was alright, weak succ game and couldn't really ride for shit. Fucked some mildly overweight bitches, sucked like a pro and rode like they were about to win a prize at Texas Roadhouse. It was great would fuck again.

Fun as fuck. You know how nice it is to man handle a pair of big tits? Imagine that with her whole body. They aren’t called “love handles” for nothing.

it's difficult.

this guy is correct.
They're not flexible usually. Some are active or fit-fat, and they keep themselves in working shape. My girlfriend is chubby but not active at all, so I'm doing all the work trying to fuck her. It's difficult, but she's very sweet and is down for almost anything.
She sucks like a demon though, I love it. She can deepthroat my entire cock, she loves sucking me off, she loves having me cum in her mouth and she loves swallowing.
She was on her period a few weeks ago, and she still wanted to make me happy (A HUGE FACTOR WITH FAT GIRLS) and she blew me all fucking weekend.

Want to smash, i don't care if she has cottage cheese legs

Attached: FB_IMG_1564895612903.jpg (1080x1350, 165K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1564895308214.jpg (1135x2048, 240K)

They're usually pretty musty due to lack of of ventilation.
Usually good pussy.
Tits are usually jacked but not always.
Usually can keep a secret.
Perfect sidepoon

Like fucking a bowl of soup.

BBW channel is pretty fucking good here

gg/VEJ2D8

Fat is nice because its soft.

Like wresting a polar bear.

Its pussy...
Tastes like absolute shit so dont go down there but it gets your dick wet

Being a fat white chick, she's probably a coal burner.

Gross and smelly

I just got out of a relationship with a 9/10 and am currently fucking my one friend who's definitely on the heavier side of average and honestly, the sex is so much better. I feel like girls who don't look as great put a lot more effort into fucking.

Very very true

Who is this?!

Contrary to what people say, fat girls aren't any better at giving blowjobs than skinny girls...the two fat gf I've had both sucked cock like they're trying to eat my dick. Fucking was insanely fun though...just all around more crazy in bed.

Overall, its okay. However it's so hard to find the pussy if you aren't using your eyes. Basically just find the wet spot under the 3 rolls.

Like Texas, everything is bigger

It’s the same shit - just more cushion. Oh you must have a dick big enough to reach the puss if you are hitting it from back. If you’re pp is small blame Darwin.

smelly

the poop butt is unbearable. but otherwise.

>Is it worth a try?
No. Just no.

Its cash as long as shes old enough to get pregnant or thereabouts or if she makes good money.

What's a dude's asshole feel like?

In my experience, fat women tend to overall have looser pussies. I've slept with somewhere around 25 women and I would wager at least half were chunk-o's or heavier.

Overall enthusiasm and fun in bed though I think is independent across all women. I've been with fat chicks that put in work and performed, and I've been with skinny women that didn't do anything beyond what was instructed really.

So yeah, I think the only real difference is pussy tightness. And this may be some total misunderstanding of women's anatomy, but I think that comes down to fat women just not exercising. If they're not exercising in general then they're most likely not exercising their kegel muscles either. Or maybe I just haven't fucked a big bitch that didn't also have a big pussy.

dynamite in the sack

*old enough to not get pregnant. haha.

>What's a dude's asshole feel like?
Just like a chick's asshole

I disagree. the tightest pussy I ever fucked in my entire life was a 5" tall chubby. she literally could pull the condom right off my dick.

Hot

My wife is dynamite

do you at least have the cowboy perk so you can get +25% damage with your wife?

Yes

But also yes

And that's a problem ? Bulk up, my faggot son

Attached: pf-zangief.gif (218x128, 4K)

i'll go and test this theory, brb

who in the actual fuck is this pear shape princess?

crystal_mcbootay

Some fat girls are freaks and love to be used and dominated. They’ll let you do anything to them just because they want the attention.

A waste of time.

>Whats sex with fat chick like?
Revolting. Especially afterward, when you've jizzed and/or sobered up and come to your senses.
"Doesn't matter, had sex" is no consolation in the face of that kind of shame. It is a terrible feeling to confront yourself with the depths of desperation.

I would lick that chicks shithole clean

not always true, my ex was chubby and she rides the cock like a pro

Splendid

Fun to pound they're thick and soft. I prefer chubby girls over skinny ones

new vegas is a good game and fat girls suck

depends on how big but usually it requires to have an above-avg dick and having them on top is not confortable but extemely exhausting also their pussy smells way different than an ordinary girl

I used to go after the fat chicks on various dating sites. Treat them like a queen and you will be blowing a load balls deep in her ass no later than the second date. I found if they had the trifecta of statements in the profile I'd be getting a blowjob in the car on the way to wherever at a minimum. Those statements are "I'm not a FWB", "I'm not looking for a one night stand.", and "I'm not a booty call". Having any one of them means you will be ass fucking her all three means you ain't making it to dinner anytime soon, so keep a 5 gallon bucket of baby oil in the trunk