Let’s go on a deep dive

Let’s go on a deep dive.

Mass shootings happen because mentally insane people who are inclined to do this think this is funny. It’s amusing to them. They believe that by doing this, they are fulfilling some self-imposed grandiose purpose by amusing the world.

Let’s go further:
1) we can’t ban guns because of the sane people’s 2nd amendment rights
2) we can’t put insane people back into asylums
3) we don’t have the technology to automatically detect what a gun buyer has in mind
4) we can’t legislate morality or religion

So.

Here’s the real quandary..

How do we fix this?

Attached: 5A99D845-18C1-451A-8558-9F4082C980AE.jpg (1566x881, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Toronto_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fredericton_shooting
consumer.findlaw.com/consumer-transactions/private-gun-sale-laws-by-state.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Simple. We stop letting the media put it on the news. It should get as much coverage as a bunch of thugs shooting each other in Baltimore. NONE

To be totally honest there is no way to fix it. Speaking as someone with a degree in psychology, someone who is otherwise rational and of sound mind can believe something that makes them act violently without showing any signs that would predict the given behavior. These arm chair posturing about "mental health" from the uninformed that "everyone who clearly does these kinds of things has some kind of symptoms beforehand" are simply poorly informed on these topics.

Moreover, even some of the most strict gun control we have wouldn't prevent the overwhelming majority of these shootings, as most of these guys have a clean record.

The only puzzle here is why most of the people on Yea Forums aren't praising the shooter. Everyone pretty much is laughing at him because he has glasses or looks like a virgin or something, meanwhile I'm sure most of you guys look exactly like that. Furthermore, there's tons of racism on this board and people saying literally the same shit this guy did (except was less intelligibly). Even on pol they're pretty much talking shit.

Chicago has daily shootings. But virtue signaling faggots like OP only come out of the woodwork when mass media tells them to. Pic related.

Attached: FC314ECD-5D05-4E9F-A157-63C63E419EB9.jpg (814x960, 58K)

Stop making a bunch of assumptions to start some bullshit debate without any basis, go to /pol/ they love fags like you there

So how long have you been The Rapist? Can you even prescribe? Are you Psycho The Rapist?

This

wtf does this even mean

Do you actually want an answer? Because I have one. I don't agree with you though that they are simply doing it for the lulz. You were closer to the truth with the grandiose purpose part.

stupid normies

It means are you a bullshit therapist or can you prescribe like a psychotherapist? Stupid faggot

It is a play on words. If you separate the word therapist into two words at a particular point, you get "the rapist." It may be that he saw this funny little trick on arrested development, and it may be that he saw it somewhere else.

Does that answer your question?

the/rapist
psycho/the/rapist

God damn you are dim as fuck aren't you?

Analrapist

Psychotherapists cannot prescribe in the United States, unless they are one of those lame psychiatrists who styles themselves a "psychotherapist."

You are thinking of the word psychiatrist.

Go to step two, re-do insane asylums and put them in there.

Problem solved

Lol dont guess at my sources. You dont fucking know me faggot. That shit was funny. Blow me

Oh gosh jolly gee, if only there was something Amerifats could do....

Attached: 1526666250278.png (700x700, 98K)

It's too late now. You had your chance to ban guns about a century ago.
But now everyone has one and they're not going away even if you ban them, because there are just so many in circulation already.
You're fucked, America. Don't drag us into it.

U didnt read the manifesto kiddo

With the Epstein documents being revealed soon, an incident like this was easy to predict as some folks need a diversion in the most desperate way.the guy would’ve been some sort of drone

Ban guns

Neither Psychotherapist nor therapists can prescribe medication you fucking retard. Only a psychiatrist can prescribe medication, which means you have to go to medical school

Yes, thank you for explaining that guy's weapon's grade autism.

Impossible

Yeah it was hilarious. We're all laughing with you because of your genius play on words.

Lol you sure about that pally? I say You're a faggot and wrong

Checked. Also congratulations on being a man of culture. I salute you sirrah.

Your mom laughed. She looked nice the way the light caught her eyes. I'm going to bend her over and make my dick make a pop noise in her asshole as I put the tip in and pull it out over and over.

Your terrible social skills are leaking through your posts.

Why do I even bother with this site anymore.

Ive got an idea. Why not place codes on the bottom of the slugs and make people scan their id when they buy bullets and have a database

>Inb4 because your terrible social skills keep you indoors

Mass shooting. Coverage on every network. Meanwhile on Yea Forums : "what do you think pokimane's feet smell like?"

What difference would that make? That all the bullets shot into little kids and moms and dudes were from the same person?

Present solutions here for Christs sake

Fix it by deporting nonwhites and abolishing usury and modern serfdom.
Aka, read from Uncle A's play book.

1) would be destroying everything America is founded on
2) why not?
3) that's just science fiction and, even if possible, a huge invasion of privacy
4) correct

Why not throw the batshit crazy people into asylums again? We're so surrounded by mental illness we've become use to it. It's so bad our children can't decide what gender they are.

Hey! that was a really stupid idea!

You are correct. It is a contagion based phenomenon. These guys are doing it for the fame. Everyone running around posting their picture is contributing to the next mass shooting. The media has a ton of blood on its hands.

>MFW It was so easy to kill fat and old people because they cant run fast like in shool shootings

Yes. This. And imagine all the Freddy Krueger rape babies we get! It's like a two for one deal!

This is disingenuous and misleading.

Wont help el paso, but cheap solution to tons of gun crimes. Would be like a new dna

weapons of war have no place in civilian society, ban them

institute and enforce universal background checks

these moves will not eliminate mass shootings but will weaken and lessen them considerably

An incident like this is easy to predict because it happens every fucking week. Why would a false flag distraction be some shit that happens so regularly that it'll be out of the news cycle in two days.

A lot of these guys who do this stuff are not known to be crazy before they do it. Most of them have no criminal record that would justify taking their weapons or putting them in a facility.

What is happening is an inevitable result of having a nation awash in guns that chooses to make mass-shooters famous. You and I should not know who Harris and Klebold were or what they thought or did with their time. They were subhuman trash; "incels" etc. But we do know who they are, and we have access to guns. There is your problem.

These mass shootings began to increase along with rise of the internet. It enables these loons to find like-minded loons who believe in the same crazy bullshit. Most of you aren't old enough to have noticed this pattern.

Attached: francis.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Everything fine. statistically no more or less people are killing each other than any any other point in history.

shit will never be perfect, grow some thick skin

/thread

I'ma shoot you old man. Gb2 watching your Laverne and Shirley reruns faggot

If a shooter gets caught alive they will be subject to extreme torture for as long as they live which will be available for the whole world to watch via the web or tv.
That will weed out the beta mass shooters that want to live after the shooting.
The ones that an hero after they do a shooting that wouldn’t really affect them

mandatory military service.

It's a good idea but it's a violation of the First Amendment, just as banning guns would violate the 2d.

could this be a correlation

Attached: 1564698777282.jpg (2048x2000, 802K)

Ban guns

Ok, good points. So how far back in the chain does the crazy go? Maybe mommy or daddy were schizo and shouldn't have had kids. I still say our society is not producing mentally stable people and guns are just easier than trucks full of anfo.

Heh this is cool, I thought I was the only person in the world who understood this. In retrospect that was a stupid and arrogant thing to think, but like... I had never heard anyone else say this or understand it. On fucking Yea Forums ffs. This is why I still come here.

And the traps, of course.

because mk ultra, agents, ideology, and cia

You need to drop this "amendment rights" bullshit. The ammendment of the United States obsolete in practice, and is already neglected on every day society, with state controlled media, mass surveillance, etc.

The guns are the problems you fucking primitive twits

Retard

So what about the fact that every other country in the world has 24 hour news and covers these things, yet doesn't experience mass shootings like the US does?

If that's the case then why is it only the US with this bad of a mass shooting problem?
Not saying it doesn't happen anywhere else in the world but holy fuck does the US have is bad with this.
I think what you're seeing is only a minor contributing factor to the whole problem.

Democracy in a country flooded with immigrants is the real problem. Voter ID laws would just push the issue down the line.
Immigrants and their descendants should never be allowed to vote. They should never be allowed to own land, and they should never be allowed to move wealth out of the country.

Attached: 1540842150093.gif (200x200, 311K)

There were not many modern mass shootings before the internet. Anybody want to ban that? Weve had guns forever and never had a problem before retards imdoctrinated themselves

You're a real chad ain't ya.

Meanwhile...

Attached: dlu57936.jpg (761x709, 98K)

Simple, Most of these guns are stamped. The so called bad guys NRA likes to use as an excuse are generally killing other lowlifes/individuals living near them putting themselves in danger by doing so. Incels on the other hand, are doing this for fame. Our next shooter is right now on this forum or reddit tbh. Wanna stop it? Make states responsible, when tax payers on gun free states start seeing their taxes jump because the state has to pay off californians after the next shooting or a county has to pay its neighbor. You'll see how quick they'd clamp gun violence. Media be damned, but when you make it about money. People listen. Hence why violence is such a commodity right now. Millions of boomers/genxers are watching through ads on TV and youtube just to be entertained by vice of violence. They love it, they grew up watching it and entertained by serial killings. This rubs their jollies off. Too bad media tried with War and that went straight into the NOPE bin. How to fuck your own military over than video taping children being burned and shot on national TV. Americans just enjoy violence, won't speak on behalf of other countries. Hell, they might enjoy it too for all I know.

Attached: 39182346_1869352176705690_3186705209229312000_n.jpg (382x381, 20K)

Number 3 but just keep fucking hitting them with tests until no one wants guns anymore. The end.

they do it for the same reason internet people troll and do shocking shit like dox people: it makes them feel powerful.
these are usually people who suck at social interaction, social outcasts, awkward people, etc who finally break, they come to a conclusion that this train of action will give them power and control, they often dont think about the 'after' and exist in the moment.

the media makes these guys deeds into a national headline, which is why they keep happening: you are giving powerless desparate people national tv coverage, and as a result encouraging it.

Retard

True, the internet is only part of the problem.

You retards comvinced me. Im buying the shit outts bullets tomorrow morning to resell

Public and graphic horrifyingly painful slow executions of the perpetrators. Let the eager press show this in explicit detail, as they would the killing spree, for ratings of course.

Lmao, yeah England is soooo well off. Dumb fucking nigger. Enjoy getting beheaded in 20 years. Dumbass. False statistic btw, retard

Yeah, that would help tremendously, might even eliminate the problem. You could still have mass attacks with other weapons but they wouldn't be anywhere near as lethal. These guys aren't going to make real bombs or anything, they aren't up to islamic terror standards.

Unfortunately, the 2nd amendment stands firmly in the way and it is politically inconceivable that it will ever be amended so... yeah. We can't use your option.

Yes there are a ton of people having kids who should not have kids. However, do you really want the state getting in the business of sterilizing people / deciding who can breed and who can't? I personally am fine with it because I don't instantly buy slippery-slope arguments and generally find them to be stupid... but it is worth thinking about.

Yeah society is producing a decent number of unstable people. Interestingly this has happened in other societies that are very different. For example the phrase "running amok" refers to a similar kind of thing in which unstable males in (I think Indonesia) would mass-attack civvies for no reason. Anyway, all of the solutions to this stuff other than disarming the populace get really close to scary intrusive psychiatry-state stuff with psych-cop warrior priests and cameras in your house. 2nd amendment enthusiasts think disarming the populace is super scary because they are edgelords who love slippery slope arguments.

The solution here is to blackout media coverage of subhuman filth. Let their manifestos go unread, let their faces go unseen. They should disappear into the oblivion. Their day in court should not be open to media, and even if it was media should choose not to show up.

This won't happen though, because the media will insist upon "transparency" so they can continue to peddle sensational stories that give you the feels. Because that is how they drive their ratings. CNN and FOX have the same business model, they just cater to different crowds.

There's also kind of a "monkey see, monkey do" domino effect. These little shits see more and more that shooting a place up is how to deal with things.

18?

Because they don't have as many guns and the contagion process hasn't started yet. We are also one of the most individualistic societies in the world, which almost certainly contributes to this.

So glorifying their martyrdom for the entire world to see? Yea great idea.

I suggest bitcoin if you wanna invest your money properly

Attached: spicy.jpg (351x273, 10K)

i can go on TOR right now and buy a gun that probably has no paper trail for pennies on the dollar, its illegal as hell, but if im going to shoot up a populated place do i care that its illegal?

i learned where to go for this from Yea Forums, so that right there shoots down the idea that 'ban guns' will stop this.

maybe we just arrest people than idolize shooters?
btw, i'm sure (((they))) are behind this one.

This
>fucking ban on all mall swords

>We are also one of the most individualistic societies in the world, which almost certainly contributes to this.
I have always said this and no one seems to listen.

Hmm. martyrdom to what cause exactly?

>house on fire
>"this burning house is a problem"
>you: "Heh, Burning house Bad!!! Stupid NPC!"
this is you and everyone like you. You're a fucking tool because you stand in the way of fixing a problem, and then you have the nerve to act like being willfully contrarian and fucking stupid is some how smarter.

Attached: 1426107241767s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

If I were the one making the decisions, your work-around would just land you with one of my men's boots all the way up your ass. You honestly wouldn't even try to buy the gun in the first place, because so many of the apparent sellers would actually be my boys and girls.

Luckily for gun nuts, I am not the one making the decisions.

Sure you could champ

Attached: laugh.gif (301x200, 389K)

Not American but like the real solution to this is if there're any mass shooters within the place, for example a student in a school, the others should try and identify them and give them help so they won't want to do it.

Umm I guess for the “entertainment” value, although it is a disgusting concept

go on tor right now, go to hidden wiki
look in the marketplace section. right next to drugs.

if i was the one making the decisions these guys that do this stuff wouldnt be arrested, or killed outright, theyd be tortured to death slowly and publicly like they did in the old days

Pennies on the dollar, Sir. That's not an actual firing gun, thats a cardboard gun. Worst you might do is hurt someones eye after firing the rubber band.

Yea...

Good theory

they are probably mostly stolen guns, and they very much work. that business would not survive that way.

Tortured? Like the old days? Who invited the Christian Crusader? We Gulag the bastards and make them work for the state.

This

garuntee if you are a mass murderer in planning and you see a man being slowly flayed for 3 days straight for mass murder you probably will rethink your own mass murder plans

based

and with modern medical tech we could keep them bitches alive for DAYYYYS through it

Gotta say it. Im normal with cash and a gun in my dresser. I wont give it to anybody no matter what

Pretty sure Christians did the same to Non-Christians and they instead immigrated to form a new country

So, you buy a stolen gun online for pennies on the dollar and expect to receive a working intact gun. You have more faith in crackheads I see than judicial systems.

i have an ar-15, a glock 17gen4, and a m&p shield.
i will not give them up, and i have my CHL and carry every day, i was already in a building that got shot up once, i was probably a few tickets away from being shot AT with no way to defend myself. never again am i going to be in that situation. i dont care what you yuppies think about the morality of owning a gun.

a lot of people did that pre-1900s
not just christians. it was pretty normal punishment for certain crimes pretty much worldwide.

White mans night stand

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-223509_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 949K)

Nothing wrong owning a gun, I own a gun as well. Its just to fucking easy. I know it varies state by state. But holy fuck, there are literally gun shows were you can buy a gun with a school ID. I'm not joking, go to few gun shows. Always the shifty guy willing to sell you a gun. Not pennies on the dollar tho. Honestly happy some states are trying to clamp that.

Attached: 1548990388918.png (493x334, 144K)

>NC
Nigger Cuck?

i understand you probably havent actually looked into it, but dont pretend you are an authority. you can go to a gun store and outright buy a used handgun for like 95 bucks if you arent hunting for quality, im not sure why you struggle with the idea that people peddling hot guns might not have figured out that they have to sell it for less than retail to move it fast, and being that its most likely stolen, its 100% profit for them. the point is banning guns doesnt actually remove them, definitely not from those intending to commit crimes with it.

Oh your right, All humans have a capacity to be literally the worst moral having creatures. I just mean, Gulags just sound like a better form of torture. I mean it wiped Russia into shape, and when it stopped (as we know) it still has an everlasting effect on russians. At least by what russians have said to me. Think NYPD cops or Chicago cops but its literally every state official whose corrupt down to the fucking janitor.

it is very much too easy, we agree there, i was just at a gun show today, half of the dudes there didnt even do an ID check much less a bg check

You want to solve this? Bring back the family as the basic unit of society and integrate them with the community. Get to know your neighbors, volunteer, get out and do community events. None of these shooters have come from healthy relationships.

actually now that i think of it there was some fat incel looking dude walking around with a new AR he got for like half the normal price. looked like a fat version of the el paso guy

Maybe if I find myself passing a forum or something really detailing pennies to the dollar gun. I'll agree. Yea, stolen goods are stolen goods. Yea, dark web makes that shit easy as hell to get. Yea, you may be right. But, maybe thats why we have people whose job it is to hunt these avenues down. Sure, it won't stop. But hell, can't blame the assuies when they throw a bunch of rifles in a bon fire. ((Does make me sad as I saw a few ww2 era guns being burned))

i think thats part of it, but its a multi faceted problem. morals is just one of many missing things in this equations

Its old. Stands for nigga cilla.

Natural selection comes to mind, but society at large and modern medicine have phased that out. Keep in mind that traditionally in history that people that are in question would have been segregated due to how "strange" they behave, possibly locked up for what effectively would have been labeled religious offenses like being "possessed", or they may be been just outright killed or thrown in a jail of some sort after going nuts in public. As population rises and more genetics spread that would have traditionally been non sustainable, so too will raise the amount of cases of mentally ill and otherwise individuals that likely would have been avoided for how "strange" they behave. Everyone is crying into the wind about how bad these shootings are. Here's the thing... be glad they're doing stupid shit like this. It proves the unsustainable nature of the genetic pool in question. What they do may be horrific, but ultimately they limit the body counts they cause because they're nuts and don't plan out something actually intelligent and coordinated. To point, compare any of the more recent killings to something like the Oklahoma City bombing. That's the difference in all of these kinds of cases of public shootings. The individuals are stupid and should have been picked off long ago if not their parents and so on and so forth.

reopen insane asylums instead of paying for tranny bathrooms... also legal hunts on homeless people that refuse asylums

Attached: 1555777073461s.jpg (125x83, 2K)

got a friend who is a special constable in NSW, told me that when they banned guns, the amount of deaths by gunshot bottomed out, but the number of deaths by stabbing, running over etc all rose pretty much equally with the drop.

People would be surprised how many gun nuts actually support tighter laws on getting guns. Banning doesn't work, only hurts good hobbyists who pay taxes for their hobby. But I'll always understand why some mom whose never shot a gun thinks banning works. We banned alcohol and that went no where. Banned Weed and states are scrambling for a piece of the tax pie. Banning doesn't work, Tighter laws do. Sure, you could find em on the dark web. But good luck that isn't some ATF agent tagging ya like some stupid seal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Toronto_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fredericton_shooting

Won't lie, You had me at first part. But lost me at the homeless part. Stop picking on people whose already at the bottom of the ladder you wage slave cuck.

I don't entirely agree. These guys were not the sort of people who would have been destroyed by the church / town watch / nobleman's men. These guys aren't usually schizophrenics. They are neckbearded faggots who think they can perceive things more clearly than the rest of us can. There is an element of delusion to it, but not enough to get you removed from the gene pool in earlier societies.

These guys are like the peasant farmer's least useful son who somehow thinks he is very clever even though he is actually a tard. That guy doesn't actually get himself killed in 16th century France.

Just sayyin

Gun checks, like you have to fill a survey and if your answers are “insert range here” of “insert pattern” you are put on a watch list without notice.

Why do these guys use guns? Seems it would be more effective to run people down on the sidewalk or throw/mail pipe bombs/acid

Thats what war was for? Easy to give away your shit teir son and keep your better looking son to smash the qt nobleman daughter.

Well you could start by stopping the President from antagonizing these insane individuals with hateful rhetoric.

I mean, he did say they should be offered housing first and only destroyed if they refuse.

I will try putting his idea into slightly different language: You cannot solve homelessness without depriving homeless people of their liberties. This is true because the homeless who are on the street are not economic homeless, those people are almost all in temporary housing because they are capable of pushing paper and getting charitable assistance. The homeless on the street are all bipolar + substance abuse or schizophrenia + substance abuse.

If those aren't forcibly helped, they will never change. It is sad, but it is true.

Simple my lad, Their literally to retarded to build a bomb and wouldn't get the few minutes of fame. Instead, they'd give the bomb squad fame. This isn't like Iraq

I want to give you a youtube hero trophy for that

Mmm I see your point, Maybe do what Japan does. And cuck the special needs people into labor camps on farms. Look it up, its real.

White trash fuck off

You would have made a good 16th century French peasant, keeping your eye on the bigger picture. I dig it.

JUST BAN GUNS ALREADY!!!

Some places as for your drivers license. Its really fucking inconvenient. I mean, I didn't get my drivers license to be used as a personal ID for everything like buying beer. Apply for any federal job. Good luck on the background checks, you'll be waiting a few weeks til they go through your life and friends. Unless its USPS, then its like buying a gun. Drivers licence pls.

just like we should ban smartphones to prevent texting while driving?

Give money so life is worth living.

Attached: Sad Pepe.gif (312x252, 152K)

this post has been flagged for hate speech. internet privileges have been revoked

yikes

I honestly agree with all of you

Why praise? They took on fat shit bags or kids, they didn't do anything different or revolutionary. The shooters that were praised on here did something new and interesting. Besides shouldn't you be aware of the desensitized people from all forms of media?

Won't lie, My Canadian friend convinced me that world wars are important for society to throw its least educated individuals and psychopaths away. Its the only way you can truely get a solider in reality, one who doesn't break. One who can follow orders through. One whose willing to die to some peasant farmer with an AK. I forget most of his points, but that was one hell of a dark night on teamspeak. Never talk to canadians at the middle of the night and ask for their thoughts on the world. Might find your watemellons gone.

Attached: 38437668_410863772770530_2605292308093992960_o.jpg (1080x1044, 101K)

May I suggest banning SUVs first? Don't think if your below five feet you should be driving an SUV capable of smooshing a sedan.

The military definitely plays an important role as a repository for men who would have been problematic in civil society. I don't mean any disrespect to the military, I like soldiers and most would have been fine in the real world... but yeah, some of the enlisted guys couldn't hack it anywhere else and might have really caused trouble.

I don't think you need a world war to actually kill them though. The military manages to turn most of the problem men it accepts into reasonably useful people who go on to live real, respectable lives. As for the ones it cannot fix, many of them end up being managed by the military justice system, which is good for the rest of us.

Man, that is a fuckload of watermelons.

>Americans “Guns ain’t the problem, it’s the mentally ill who are the problem”
>every other country in the world “we have mentally ill people too, only none of them go on shooting sprees. We also don’t have guns tho”
>America “it’s the mentally ill who are to blame!”
>Rest of the world “So are you going to offer free health care? Especially to the mentally ill?”
>America “No”

You deserve everything that happens to you.

Attached: E2F3709E-976C-4BC6-8E73-34AE743CA9F3.jpg (960x652, 132K)

> there is no way to fix it.
Every other country in the world has already fixed this.

You’re just not willing to do what it takes.

Public school teacher here. Parents are not guiding their children any longer. This has been going on since the 1980s, and Columbine was one of the first major red flags in 1999. Children grow up without love and guidance. So now, the K-12 schools across the country are the new “insane asylums.” I know. I work there.

No. Most of the other countries in the world have not had the contagion effect start. There are many countries in the world with a lot of gun ownership that don't have this problem. They don't have the problem because they don't have the media-driven contagion and their societies are less individualistic.

They haven't fixed it because it hasn't happened to them yet. In the disarmed countries it cannot ever really start. In the armed countries, it totally could. Hopefully it won't, because once it starts it is really hard to stop.

Wrong, this is the rise of Neo-Nazi terrorism, which people on sites like Stormfront, the Dailystormer and even /pol/ have helped ressurrect by deeming anything non-white, straight and fit (according to the NAZI ideal) as the enemy.
The young people (and those who lack the ability to do critical thinking) these messages are aimed at take it for truth because they lack the critical faculties to see when they're being taken advantage of.
These people advocate eugenics, race wars, attack education, science and the principles of equality by packaging it in half truths.
Using correlations to imply causation (usually by means of statistics or the IQ gap) is a fallacy any critical thinker is aware off, but not the aware teens who lack education in this field.
Who hasn't heard at least one person say that we shouldn't care about equal rights for men and women, that we should blame minorities for whatever, that some ethnicities score higher because of genetics and not environment, that the only genders (not sexes) are those their small brains can remember (which is two), hasty generalizations when it concerns bad mouthing other ethnicities and praising their own?
It is the exact same way in which ISIS operates in the middle east and you want to tell us that these shootings happen just because a person is mentally ill?
No, sir, that isn't the case and you know it!

Attached: 9d709312a766986650fa70cc03b9430c.gif (500x375, 732K)

other countries have that aswell, but those countries don't have mass shootings, so it can't be that, no no no. it must be something else, if only i could place my finger on it

>even their cheerleaders are fat

You people sicken me

Shut up post nudes

>They haven't fixed it because it hasn't happened to them yet
The UK.
Dunblane massacre.
A nut job stormed a school and shit a bunch of kids.
Within a month, legislation was drawn to outlaw most gun ownership.
Was a fantastic success , and haven’t had any mass shootings since.

Americans are lazy, and full of excuses as to why “it’s too hard/we can’t do it/it’s impossible”

You should just kill yourself already if that’s your attitude.

Just admit, you don’t want to change, and consider these frequent mass shootings as a reasonable price to pay for liberal gun ownership rules.

>Parents are to blame...hurr durr
Every other country has parents.
They don’t have mass shootings.

Chicago shootings

a) aren't mass
b) 99%+ of them are one dumb nig shooting another.

Don't you guys have an annual knife/sword burn because how many people carry them?

I mean, this.

This site is a recruitment vector for radicalising extremist opinions.
All these mass shooters express unironically the “troll opinions” of Yea Forums shit posters

New Zealand has it worst, They have pewdiepie fans and incels into one.

You are fucking retarded my man. I am an anti-2A American. In my last sentence I say "in the disarmed countries it cannot ever really start." If you are able to comprehend English at a 9th grade level, you would immediately be able to translate that into "of course disarming the populace prevents mass shootings."

But did you read it at a 9th grade level? No. Instead you thought you sensed an opportunity to demonstrate your moral superiority versus an American, and then you jizzed in your pants before you could even unzip.

KYS you eurotrash.

Actually don't kill yourself, you are probably an alright bloke, but you are obligated to read what an American writes before you launch into your speech.

Otherwise yeah, KYS.

No.
The recent spate of knife crime is a result of conservative austerity policy cuts to police budgets.

Of course, storm faggots blame “the mudslides”
The fact that you are more able to regurgitate the retarded wrong opinion of the radical extremists, rather than the objective truth, kind of illustrates the issue perfectly

The UK was an armed populace you retard.
There was simply the public will in the wake of the Dunblane massacre to take action to prevent further tragedy.

America has had many, many, MANY such moments for a wake up call, and remained and remains asleep.

>Why not throw the batshit crazy people into asylums again?

Because you faggots would put up a massive stink about having to pay taxes for it you moron. Where the fuck do you think the money for "asylums" comes from? The money to build them, feed and board the inmates, pay all the specialized staff, the maintenance, the administration, etc etc etc. How the fuck are you going to pay all that when conservative politicians get votes by cutting taxes afforded by ripping funds out of human services? Why do you think services like CPS are so shit?

Attached: 1540384731351.jpg (359x400, 16K)

right, sorry, but wasn't the guys original point that "getting rid of guns would fix the problem - just look at other countries" but then you argued that it does happen in other countries and that countries where it didn't happen never had guns to begin with, so he pointed out that they did and then you agreed with him while arguing and flinging crude insults

Another user posted this credit to him

Tell an entire generation of straight white men that: Women are superior to them in every way. Gays are superior to them in every way. Other races are superior to them in every way.

Tell them they have no purpose and are useless, tell them they are evil shitlords who must spend the rest of their lives paying for sins of long dead people that were straight, white or male.

Tell them everyone that was ever like them was an evil monster that never accomplished anything of value and they must change everything about themselves.

Keep taking rights away from them, let them be the only group of people that it's ok to openly ridicule and publicly shame.

Tell them they have to work and pay taxes but people that come to their country illegally do not have to work and can get free education and health care.

What the fuck do you think they're going to do? What possible reason could any of them have for not just blowing the hell out of everything that moves and either suiciding by cop or just going to prison, which is rapidly filling up with others just like them so they'll be around their own kind finally.

And it's only going to get worse before it gets better.

>try to disprove the point
>can only find 2
>think 2 vs 99 (probably more by the time those two happened) mean point disproved

Obviously I am not asleep or a retard, since I clearly believe that disarming the populace works.

You are just mad because you didn't actually read my post carefully and then launched into your little speech, and then when I called you on your bot-like behavior you felt ashamed, so now you are calling me a retard for disagreeing with you when I never did.

Grow up you fucking faggot.

Do you post this point “every single day” every time there’s a shooting in Chicago?
Or do you save this opinion for when a mass shooting happens , so that you can shit on those you deem to be “virtual signalling” in the wake of a mass shooting?

We all know it’s the 2nd one faggot.
You are both signalling (how much of a cunt you are) and a hypocrite (guilty of the same behaviour you are criticising)

Kindly slit your wrists North to south

Are you “America”?

Are you upset I called you a faggot?

Push your shit back in and calm down faggot.

As time goes on, tech helps people be capable of being more destructive.

10,000 yrs ago, in individual could only do as much damage as your fists could handle.
8,000 yrs ago, we invented tools, now an individual can hurt people without hurting themselves, but still is constrained by themselves just being tuckered out.
5,000 yrs ago, now we have poison kinda figured out and maybe some better weapons, but knowledge of them is hard to come by.
2,000 yrs ago, now we have armor and horses and bow/arrow and trebuchets, but the individual needs a whole crew to dole out destruction
400 yrs ago, now we have muskets and cannons, an individual can kill someone from long range. Cannons are hard to get so someone still needs to kill a person one at a time with their gun. Kinda slow.
200 yrs, now we have revolvers and every individual (even women and grandmas) has the ability to kill someone else.
100 yrs ago, now we have science boosting our ability to kill people.
Today, someone can just 3D print a gun and kill someone if they wanted. Anyone can google how to make a bomb or make/get a poison, order a gun, etc.
100 yrs from now, whats stopping someone from having an AI that can design a super-virulent poison or disease. Or 3D printing a nuke.

Eventually, we will get to a point where every individual can do mass damage and the only thing stopping them is their own selves.

we're pretty fucked. 70 yrs ago, a nuke with the power to destroy an entire city was in the hands of only the leaders of the entire world. Now, north korea cant wait to sell you one.

Attached: fatty cant stand.webm (202x250, 1.57M)

I have yet to meet someone who thinks it's my fault my ancestor came to this land illegally to set up a farm, and send his many sons to death so people can have rights. Maybe get off the internet if your so weak sauce and go to the gym. Build some abs, love yourself first and then go on tinder to fuck inconsistent partners who sleep around. What everyone else does including myself. And I still get on here to shoot shit while I wait for a game to load.

that seems a little complex. you expect me to get a compass and cut my wrists north to south to kill my self. seems a little over board, surely just cutting from the wrist towards the elbow would do a better job?

No. What happened was someone incorrectly stated that all other countries in the world have solved this already, the implication being that all other countries have disarmed their populace. This is in fact not true, there are many countries with high gun ownership other than the United States.

My point was that those countries with a lot of gun ownership could experience the mass-shooting contagion if it got started. They haven't "solved it" because they are vulnerable to it and are just lucking out so far. The disarmed countries have indeed solved the mass shooting problem. That was my point.

Then someone doesn't read my post and decides to lecture to me as though I am a pro 2A american, when I am in fact an anti-2A american.

That is what happened.

Your premise is flawed. Only about 25% of mass shooters are mentally ill. The rest are sane people doing horrible things for personal or political reasons.

You didn't only call America retarded you retard. Your first sentence was "UK was an armed populace, you retard." In that sentence you called me a retard personally, not the country in general. You don't want to play reading comprehension games with me son, it is what I do best.

fair enough
good point well made
nice dubs

Welcome to /b

Where, even those who you are agreeing with, get called faggots and told to kill themselves

Faggot, KYS

tyty. You are one of the nobility of the internet btw, since you were able to say "oh ok, nevermind, fair enough." Almost no one can do that. Congrats on being special (not even kidding). Wish more people were like you.

Retard.

Are you representative , as an ‘anti 2a Ameritard’ of America as a whole?

No.
You’re just some retard on /b , arguing with someone whom you agree with , because you’re a triggered amerifaggot upset that people look down on you

I don't understand the reason for #2, I see no reason why we can't have institutions for the insane.

I am triggered, but not by Europeans looking down on me. First, I hardly care what you think. Second, it is hard to fault you for looking down on America since we recently proved that everything you have always said about us was true (by electing the orange faggot).

What triggers me is people who can't read. What triggers me is you. Faggot.

Numbnut has never registered to vote.
Registering to vote requires ...

Be a citizen of the United States;

Be a legal resident of The state and the county where they are applying to register;

Reside at their registered legal address for at least thirty (30) days before the election to be considered eligible to vote. This thirty-day requirement also applies to elections in municipalities, barring other language in municipal charters; and

Be at least eighteen years of age (or seventeen years of age if the voter will be eighteen by the next general election).

How does one show these things to be true? Documents, identification, birth certificates, bills for utilities, etc. etc.

The right to own firearms is granted by the 2nd amendment. This has been before the Supreme Court; guns are not going anywhere. It doesn’t really matter how many Americans would like to ban firearms, it is nearly impossible to do so.

>good point well made
That isn’t what happened.

Retarded triggered Amerifat gets upset , throws a shit fit, and then tries playing logic crossword games in order to salvage their “dignity”, such as it is.

Correct. Also covered already above. I guess this thread is big enough that you can't be faulted.

Sure, if by "playing logic crossword games" you mean reading other people's posts before ranting at them, then yeah. You got me dood, I am all about logic crossword games.

Faggot.

You really leaning into this “reading comprehension” train huh?
You misunderstood my post, throw a shit fit, and then accuse me of a “reading comprehension fail”
Typical obnoxious and retarded amerifaggot. Cannot admit when they’re wrong and so double down on the retardation hoping a loud voice will substitute for their lack of intelligence.

Ok then, explain how I misunderstood your post. If I am wrong, I am happy to admit it. A little taste of humility is good for highly intelligent people.

I await your explanation.

> (OP)Ban guns

Starting the next civil war is not really a good option. The casualty rates will likely be sky high and the country as we know it... Yeah...

It’s a piece of paper , with some writing on it.
Write a new piece of paper with something else written on it.

Can’t do that?
Well, I guess allowing a badly written piece of paper to run your life was a fantastically bad idea, wasn’t it

Everyone saying “ban guns” just look at Britain they are doing just fine surpassing New York in murder rates with just knives if its not knives its bombs if not bombs then cars only way to truly make these cowards stop is by preparing and not waiting around for police to save you

>weapons of war have no place in civilian society, ban theminstitute and enforce universal background checksthese moves will not eliminate mass shootings but will weaken and lessen them considerably

Starting CivWarII probably not what you intend on doing, but will result. Try again.

Ok ok, pump the brakes their eurobrofessor.

You are in essence correct, of course, but you are doing the constitution a disservice by referring to it as "a piece of paper." It is without a doubt one of the most brilliant pieces of practical political theory ever written.

Has it totally withstood the test of time? No, of course not. Was it also partly a compact with the devil in that it protected slavery? Yes.

It is still quite a fucking piece of paper. It changed the world. Show a little respect as you tell us that we should change it.

>Ban guns
Starting CivWar II means we all lose. Try again.

A: Ban guns

If you actually read you would see that I was not saying that gun ownership does this in a vacuum. I very clearly stated that it was the combination of gun ownership with a society that makes mass shooters famous.

> (OP)You need to drop this "amendment rights" bullshit. The ammendment of the United States obsolete in practice, and is already neglected on every day society, with state controlled media, mass surveillance, etc.The guns are the problems you fucking primitive twits

Fuck yeah! We can just go door to door after the drug users, skip the trials, and clean out the urban centers.

All we need to do is walk in, find drugs, and put the colored folk up against a tree and kill them.

Our crime rate will plummet overnight!

So if you really need me to explain the events of the last 10 minutes, like I’m talking to a child with Downes syndrome,
It went like this...
Here’s where your reading comprehension failed you.

I stated , “America has had many wake up calls and remains asleep”
You then replied “I’m not asleep”
I then replied “Are you “America””
And then we’ve just been pointlessly spinning tires since then.

Feel free to interject exactly what you thought was happening in this exchange.

Yeah because of the last few dozen mass shootings such a high proportion were stopped by civilians with guns right?

Your logic fail is astounding

too hard to collect them all as so many are in circulation. even if you did, other weapons would be used: bombs, etc

>countries with a lot of gun ownership could experience the mass-shooting contagion if it got started

Those other countries aren't isolated from American mass media. In fact, you could argue that committing a mass shooting "for the fame" would be that much more enticing in a country without a perceived mass shooting problem, due to the increased impact it would have.

Media is absolutely guilty of overstating the scope and severity of the issue, but I'm not on board with the notion that they actually stimulate it.

> It is without a doubt one of the most brilliant pieces of practical political theory ever written.

>when you believe your own advertising

Shame that one of its side effects is constant and incessant mass shootings, isn’t it.

Strawman. Guns are far more effective at mass homicide than any melee weapon.

Banning them is the only solution even if the first few years hurt

>garuntee if you are a mass murderer in planning and you see a man being slowly flayed for 3 days straight for mass murder you probably will rethink your own mass murder plans

Or, like the last couple of shooters, make sure you aren't taken alive, even if you have to do it yourself...

832 -
544-

you can't fix something that isn't broken.

i think the government should keep more control, sometimes the know someone is about to go absolutely ape shit with a gun, but don't do anything because they are afraid of racially stereotyping them. of course this doesn't help with the white ones. making sure people are looked after, more education about guns to youth, teach them morals, and so on.

feel free to tell me i am wrong but this seems like it might be at least some of the solution

The same argument can be made for Maos little red book which still dominates Chinese political thought.

Has it caused millions of deaths ?
Sure

Has it helped raise more individuals out of poverty than any system of government in the history of the world?
Also yes.

Does the good outweigh the bad?

No, they’re two different metrics.

Should the “good” elements be kept, and the “bad” elements rejected?

Yup.

Will they?
Nope

>JUST BAN GUNS ALREADY!!!

Fuck yeah! LEt's get Civ War II started!

First against the wall: Fucking liberals wanting to ban guns. Second: All the diversity pedophiles around here.

Clean out the lot of you and then we'll see who's next.

but how do you ban them? how do you ensure that you got them all. just because you ban them doesn't mean everyone hands them in. people who use guns for illegal purposes (shooting people in mass) are probably going to be okay holding on to a gun illegally

Mass shootings and suicide bombings are essentially the same thing. A person becomes radicalized and then kills a large number of people. So how do you fix suicide bombing? It's a FUNDAMENTAL issue with the society that this continues to happen, both with regards to suicide bombing and mass shooting. The over-arching society is poisonous, and has given rise to poisonous people. It's not a gun control issue, and it's not a mental health issue. The answer is somewhere in between, but our country is no longer equipped to find the answer somewhere in the middle, just like is the case with the towelheads and their religious wars. Our politics identity have essentially become religions.

I admit that you called America "asleep" and not me personally. However, you called me a "retard" personally. You called me retarded either because you thought I believed that England had always been disarmed, or because you thought I was saying disarming the populace didn't work. You were wrong either way, and that would have been clear if you had actually read my post.

Now fuck off and make yourself some tea and heat up a scone.

Also, if you still think I am getting this wrong I will read your reply.

Like i said its better to be prepared than a sitting duck waiting to get popped by some fucking failure in life that cant own up to his mistakes

Why no asylums?

>garuntee if you are a mass murderer in planning and you see a man being slowly flayed for 3 days straight for mass murder you probably will rethink your own mass murder plans
States with the death penalty have higher murder rates.
The same is true for countries with the death penalty. On average have statistically higher murder rates.
The death penalty is not a deterrent.

KEK, come on dude. The little red book is not a brilliant piece of political theory in anyone's mind. Not even Xi believes that, although he would of course claim he did if you asked him. The PRC is not a communist country anymore, hasn't been for a long, long time.

Make possession of any gun a mandatory 2 year jail term.

Problem solved

Or... basically... what happens when you disenfranchise large numbers of young men with resources and motivation...

Some of them apply those resources and motivation at what makes them Angry....

I think the main cause of this are violent video games and rock/gangsta rap music.

If you don't think Jefferson was a great writer and that Hamilton and Madison were total geniuses, well, go fuck yourself.

I give brilliant euros the credit they are due. Why can't you do the same?

how do you magically tell if someone has a gun?
people manage to hide cocaine fine, could probably hide a gun fine as well

Let's not forget improving manufacturing technology is probably going to trivialize firearm production in the very near future. So, even if they do manage to confiscate the 300,000+ firearms in the USA, bad people with guns will still be a threat.

All those places that "solved the problem" with gun bans are in for a very rude awakening.

> (OP)A: Ban guns

Start the war!

You niggers can elect to receive first... Stand over near that wall please...

You can't "ban guns" because the gun or access to it is not the issue. You are banning Liberty. Personal liberty to defend your own life. The fuckwits saying "durr Ban guns" are liberals or are from socialist nations that do not support personal liberty.

Attached: 1564888522534.jpg (1080x1350, 130K)

I am really glad we made it this far without someone using the word "disenfranchise." I am surprised you didn't show up earlier and queer up our awesome thread. Your arrival was anticipated, but I am not happy to see you.

>300,000
Oops, that should have been 300,000,000

>How does one show these things to be true?
Clearly having a physical card that you applied for would prove all of these things.

this guy is just trying to push voter laws... a hot topic today for some reason

>
>is not a brilliant piece of political theory in anyone's mind.
Accept your average Chinese citizen.
They love Mao over there. As much as Americans love George Washington.
He’s an idol.

Many of the youth can recite whole sections from memory....not because they were forced to learn, but because they read it themselves

>muh China isn’t communist
Tell that to the ruling communist party of China.
Politically illiterate retard
You’re just so indoctrinated into the “America is always right” mentality, you literally can’t mentally process that other countries might have a different opinion.

We aren't looking to disarm gangsters. It's little Johnnies gun nut dad that gets sloppy and ends up letting Johnny sneak it off to school to shoot the bully.

He will hand it in once there are hundreds then thousands of people in jail and the fear of possession spreads. It's just not worth holding one and risking 2 years as Tyrones butt bitch.

>changed the world
You are delusional

Agreed, but its hard to be a good guiding parent when both parents now have to work full time just to make ends meet. Kid ends up becoming a latchkey kid and running the streets. Especially id its a single parent household.

They are relatively isolated, they have their own media. Also edgelords in those countries don't consider themselves American. They don't look at Harris and Klebold and see themselves. American edgelords do see themselves in Harris and Klebold.

When people from other countries consume news about American mass shootings, the news is framed as "another gun massacre in gun-crazy America" (which is a totally legit way to frame it). In American media, it is all "WHY DID THEY DO IT! WHAT DID THEY REALLY BELIEVE! WE WILL INTERVIEW EVERYONE WHO EVER MET EITHER OF THEM!!!!"

I am 100% convinced that the media is perpetuating this, not intentionally but by making these subhumans famous. Do you really think America would have this problem if mass shootings didn't make the news? It is inconceivable.

You've already had 2 civil wars you idiot

uncivilized shithole country

Guns never save lives. If this were true at least one of the last 50 shootings would have been stopped by a gun owner.

Name one

>implying those posts aren't bait

what about when little Johnny make TNT using a recipe from the anarchist cookbook

Nope.

You’ve got a warped view of them.
They have been beatified into saint hood in American culture.
We remember them as lying revolutionary’s, landed gentry who used populist rallying cries to set themselves up as kings of their own nations.
And generations later, you’re still licking their boots

Why sell guns to anyone? Why not do a proper background check and state valid reasons for buying a gun. Fuck 2nd amendment

It has nothing to do with amusement. They all have different reasons, most of them have serious mental health issues. Many times, they are aggravated by psychiatric medication that disinhibits their brains.

You give a fool a gun, he will shoot. So if you want to keep the second amendment, I think America needs to implement gun licensing. Just like a driver license, a citizen should earn the right to own a gun license, and they need to go through a lengthy process to obtain it. It involves comprehensive mental health testing, background checks, even the slightest hint that suggests this person might use the gun for malicious reasons should immediately provoke the license. ANY criminal offense provokes it.

It should be VERY, VERY difficult to purchase a weapon. Perhaps, the state should put a age limit on the gun license as well, maybe minimum age of 35. Maybe it should take 6 months to a year to approve a gun license application. The harder it is, the less people will be inclined to pursue them, the less available they will be to general population. The less available, the less 21 year old morons will be around with them.

hes not wrong, half of them are fatties

The PRC is incredibly communist and has become more so in the past few years. They paint over it with the guise of success and capitalism.

aren't the cops gun owners, don't they do anything?

>I am really glad we made it this far without someone using the word "disenfranchise." I am surprised you didn't show up earlier and queer up our awesome thread. Your arrival was anticipated, but I am not happy to see you.

You get the perception of disenfranchisement and marginalization, couple it with access to resources like cars and guns, and tie in some motivation....

You get these shooters.

If they were "connected" and saw a reason to work with other people and "play ball", do you think they would be shooting up Garlic-fest and Walmart?

>geniuses

> (You)You've already had 2 civil wars you idiot

Fuck it, who's counting?

Let's go again!

Best of.luck to him. At least he didn't take the easy option and grab dad's gun, which happens all the fucking time.

It's about mitigation and banning guns achieves this. People aren't going to make home made dynamite daily

I am aware of the fact that, e.g., Putin is popular in Russia. I am aware of the fact that some Chinese people think Mao was cool.

You go way off of the rails when you suggest that the actual Chinese government thinks of itself as being Maoist. That is so starry-eyed and naive of you. Mr. Xi is trialing a relatively new governmental model, the technocratic surveillance autocracy. He does not spend any time thinking about Mao, the people, the struggle, imperialism, or any of that bullshit. He doesn't care about Marx. The fact that you think he might be what he presents himself as is honestly kind of pathetic.

Based

> (OP)Why sell guns to anyone? Why not do a proper background check and state valid reasons for buying a gun. Fuck 2nd amendment

Because--as the Aussies are figuring out--when they don't buy legal guns and they make their own, they are often submachineguns...

You know, easier to shoot up stores and Garlic festivals with than a basic rifle?

Cops will be the only gun owners. And rarely need them when they can get the knide wielding bad guy with a taser

>good thread op. you're not a faggot this time
i share your view; that this is a cultural problem.
society's changes last decade has diluted the ground, providing this specific breed of crazy a highly potent soil to grow in.

and from my point of view, religion is the only good antidote, because the right kind of dogma molds the right of morality.

a ban on gun would be pointless since (A) this kind of people don't care about laws (B) there are many other ways to hurt/kill other people.

for example: most islamic perpetrator for instance achieves the same results by driving trucks through crowds or detonating home-made explosives, although some of them occasionally wields gun.

the last thing we can do is the gayest & faggiest of all things: we can be nice towards one another and try to intercept people with friendship, before they develop antisocial behavior.

Just so everyone knows; what this user said is 100% inaccurate. Even in the most backwoods bumpkin hobo gun show, you still have to handle a gun sale through an FFL and pick the gun up later at a local gun shop after they run your background check.
>well the two people could just do the sale in the parking lot
ok well that's no different than buying a gun from a gang banger in an alley next to a dumpster. It's called the black market and yes it exists. In every country.
The notion that you can buy a gun "easily" and without background checks at gun shows is retarded and often lied about, like the user this reply is to did.
The only way you're going to stop non-jihad mass shootings is to make them seem ineffective and that they have no impact towards the shooters goal.
obviously this won't stop the crazies (and the aforementioned jihadists) but anyone trying to spark something due they're bullshit rhetoric will be deflated if they think there's no use in committing the act if there's no impact.
limiting coverage of these events would help that, for sure but then people would just say the media is hiding the events.
this is a tricky issue to tackle

banning guns would be hard. you could do it. but it would be hard. once you do that, you only mitigate it, not completely stop it. can we agree on this?

I have a warped view of them? You don't know me son. I have never been convinced of the righteousness of the American revolution, despite being an American. I know much more about those men than you do. I have very negative opinions of 2 of them. You talk as though you know me, but you don't know a fucking thing about me. It is me who understands who you are and what you think, not the other way around.

Xi Jinping has a net worth over a billion dollars, Jack Ma founder of AliBaba and one of the richest men in the world is a member of the Chinese Communist Party. They are communist only in name. They use communism as an excuse to retain power over the people to protect their corrupt asses. Because something has a name doesn't mean they are communist. They are authoritarian state capitalists. You are politically illiterate.

true. but don't the police's guns save lives? you asked when they saved lives, i answered

One thing you obviously do not know about Maoism.
Part of it is every 10 years they check “the right path”. Are they moving forward the way they would like, and if not, they correct it.
So then modifying their government, in the face of changing circumstance, is a sign of good thinking.
Where as America thinks an angry letter to King George written 200 years ago is a way to live their life now.

More hugs?

That'll work fersure

>It should be VERY, VERY difficult to purchase a weapon. Perhaps, the state should put a age limit on the gun license as well, maybe minimum age of 35. Maybe it should take 6 months to a year to approve a gun license application. The harder it is, the less people will be inclined to pursue them, the less available they will be to general population. The less available, the less 21 year old morons will be around with them.

Political power is a weapon as well. I'm totally willing to apply these limitations as long as we can apply the same restrictions to voting as well.

I mean, most of the time, teenagers and young adults have no fucking clue politically as well. MAking the minimum voting age 35 and requiring a background check to vote would definitely weed out some of the morons.

Ya'know, that IS a good idea!

That's not black market
Gun owners can in most states sell a firearm through a private sale with no obligation of any checks or restrictions
Stop talking shit

You have it exactly backwards. They are 1984-lite with a techy veneer. They paint it over with the false appearance of being communist.

All world violence ended due to hugging. that is a headline i would love to see

that would mean a complete and total change to the voting system including the electoral college

Once you ban guns, mass shootings by angsty teenagers would stop dead.

Gangsters would still shoot up other gangsters until they ran out of guns. This will take a while, but will happen... and who cares about gang violence? Just avoid gangs for a few years.

The trick is to stop making them.

And America is , objectively, an aggressive imperialist interventionist military industrial police state - with some Democratic window dressing.

You’ve had people locked in Guantanamo for 18 years without trial or charge and commit daily drone assassination in countries you have no legal right to operate within.

America doesn’t care about law or democracy . And the fact that you believe it does is kind of pathetic

The letter to George was the declaration of independence, and it was really a letter to the world.

The declaration was written in 1776. The constitution was written in 1787. They are not the same document.

You retarded faggot.

Exterminate half the population and poison the water supply so that it fucks up peoples sperm and makes it so they can't reproduce. Less people = less problems.

this, again, is completely inaccurate and illegal.
aka a black market sale

Don't ban guns, just stop selling bullets

Make the guns only fire bubbles instead of bullets?

There's always gonna be people that are disconnected from society or that have been pushed out. If we return to shaping America around white males again, then niggers and whatnot are going to be the ones shooting up your uncle's family BBQ restaurant. Just like it would be impossible to remove all the guns from this country, it will be impossible to remove all the ethnically diverse, gender fluid faggots, etc.

The question should be why do other countries who have similar diversity profiles not have this problem, at least to the extent that America does? There are disenfranchised males all over the world. The only other place we see them turning to violence to this degree is the middle east.

>Chinese have rich people
Nothing in Marxist doctrine prohibits mercantile endeavours . Brainlet

how do we stop making them? better education? change our society? something like that?

Stop making guns.

You're the one saying they're communist like a retarded faggot.

oh i see, i thought you meant stop making gangs. yeah that'll do it

most mass shootings happen because of psychological issues. they get put on drugs which have suicidal thoughts as side effects.

sometimes they snap when they just stop taking meds, or have their dosage changed by a shrink. having their meds changed or even put on multiple meds.

things going on in their life just makes them want to go out in a blaze of glory. be it being a social outcast and or getting picked on all the time.

my guess is the FDA knows, and practices are being changed which is why they were becoming less common. we are talking about a really small percent who even get those suicidal thoughts which is why those meds don't get pulled. for some reason they don't seek help.

taking away guns won't stop it, they will just use knives or vehicles. plus sometimes people suspect something is up and warn the police, but they don't believe it or don't want to risk a lawsuit.

Where did I say "America cares about law and democracy?" Where did I even IMPLY that? You are just looking for a riposte because you aren't having the argument you hoped for. Sorry that you bit off more than you can chew, but have some fucking self-respect.

Also, "aggressive imperialist interventionist military industrial police state" HAHAHAHA dude, you remind me of the retards on my campus who think that the private prison industry is the shadow octopus that controls the criminal justice system. Grow a brain you fucking child. Honestly, just fucking cringe.

Do the people own the means of production? No. It isn't Marxist you top tier faggot.

Had you ever been to China , and seen the “public works”

When they build a new tower block, they provide everything , free, to the people living there...schools, hospitals, daycare, gyms, parks, ....now me coming from the UK, (which America claims is ‘socialist’) I was impressed. What they were doing wouldn’t work in the UK, because youths would just vandalise everything.
China is actually a pretty chill place....a billion people, and access to guns.....but strangely, no mass shootings?!

Huh

you do know that guns aren't all made in one place, right?
there's hundreds if not thousands of gun manufacturers
not including hobby machinists
banning guns will only increase the black market for them
anyone willing to kill people will find a way to do it and that includes finding a way around any type of gun restriction, retrofit or ban

Are you claiming that a private citizen can not sell their firearms?
Of course they can, and in majority of states it requires no background checks or obligation of any kind.
Again, you are talking shit

People who blame mass shootings on mental illness always seem to use the shooting itself to diagnose them as mentally ill, meaning that it is definitionally true that they are. This kind of tautology explains nothing, least of all shootings with clear ideologies behind them.

i think the last part of your post is hitting the head on the nail.
>It should not be easy to purchase a weapon
>there should be an age restriction on weapons

Oh also, I have made it clear in other places that I am not a constitutional originalist or even close. I am clearly anti-2A. This thread is popping so I can't blame you for not keeping track of my posts, but... as I have said to other euro/b/ros in this thread: You don't know me son, you only think you do. It is actually me who knows you.

You do have a card.
It’s called a voter registration card.

Why is it that people who push for voter id laws seemingly forget all the shit you have to go through to get registered?

Then, they conveniently forget that only registered voters can vote.

The reality is that IF false ballots are being cast then it starts at the courthouse. Not at the voting booth.

Why can't we just ban guns?

They are communist.
Faggot.

Nothing in Marxist doctrine prohibits mercantile endavour.
Brainlet

>most mass shootings happen because of psychological issues.
Most mass shootings happen because immature teenagers have access to guns. Including the fully grown ones with the thought processes of a teenager.

"Ima show you all in the fucking boss", add gun, result.

you're an idiot

because criminals generally don't follow laws

Yes. They do.
Most essential public services, electricity, water, mail etc are state owned.

Ban gun production. gun possession = mandatory 2 years, no ifs or buts.

It will work

Chinese citizens do NOT have access to guns. Dunno where you read that from.

Chinese society is also incredibly heavily surveilled and your profile as a human being is monitored. Stuff that would never have a chance of standing in America.

Saying "guns don't kill people" is like saying "defibrillators don't save people".

Criminals don't do mass shootings. They aren't criminals until after thier 'episode'. Stop conflating.

>to go through to get registered?
literally all i have to do is go to the post office and ask for a card.
i can just fill it out with any information
no id required

Youre forgetting that anyone can go to vote, give your name, and vote if Id is not required
They can do this many times at multiple places the same day

>806266589
>i don't know what I'm talking about so you're an idiot

It makes them easy to spot....the criminals are the non-police/military who have guns.

You send in the police/military to arrest/kill/confiscate the guns from the criminals.

Get it?

it's the person that's using it.
a defibrillator doesn't do anything on it's own.

yeah but the mass shooters are people seize an opportunity because they have a gun, take guns away from most people, suddenly the shooters can't grab someone elses, and just phase out gun production, make them really hard to get, make it a serious criminal offence to own one, discourage people from having them in the first place, eventually they would not have any guns to shoot with

Get rid of all laws then

"China is a pretty chill place"

KEK. China is a rapidly expanding economy and an emerging world power. Yes, the government does a lot of things to prevent the populace from turning against it.

Chill place? Sure, if you think that having all of your comms monitored and tracked, your political views analyzed to death, etc. is "chill" then yeah, it is super chill. Like how when you chat with a Chinese person they do the thing where they want to say something and then they get that glazed over look when they remember they are being watched.

Yeah the NSA gathers everything I write and say, but they just run it through some algos and then rubbish it when I don't look like I am going to blow something up. The Chinese algos are very, very different.

If you think it is so fucking chill, please move there. Just, you know, be careful about what you say. Wouldn't want to end up in a "political re-education camp" with those millions of uighurs.

Faggot.

My pep-pep says they're martyrs.

Attached: 1562539281546.jpg (600x438, 29K)

Ok.
The shooting range I went to must have been imaginary.
The family that I stayed with had shotguns for dealing with foxes attacking their chickens...guess that was imaginary too.

Or, you are a retard who doesn’t know what they’re talking about

>Chinese society is also incredibly heavily surveilled and your profile as a human being is monitored. Stuff that would never have a chance of standing in America.
That's exactly what happens in America
You're living a fantasy

>that would mean a complete and total change to the voting system including the electoral college

Same-same.

Would need to change out the second amendment to get away with it anyway. Min age for cops and military would need to be same age. Kinda' radical, but society might get better.

Of course, most of the Democrats would have a problem getting elected.

what's the sentence for being in possession of a gun illegally right now?
say you're a gang banger who gets pinched and you have a gun that isn't registered to you
how much jail time do you get for that?
if you haven't picked up on it yet, I'm explaining that what you're suggesting already exists
and yet, people still do it
now why on earth would people willingly do something that is illegal???

> (OP)Exterminate half the population and poison the water supply so that it fucks up peoples sperm and makes it so they can't reproduce. Less people = less problems.

That would literally solve poverty in Africa. That's a good idea!

He's right though
You might want to look into it

fpbp

ok sure
but you know i was referring to someone owning a gun illegally
as in, they didn't buy it through an FFL
they didn't do a background check
the gun isn't registered to them
etc

>Chinese society is also incredibly heavily surveilled and your profile as a human being is monitored
The difference is, China doesn’t lie about it and do it behind their citizens backs, they explain why they’re doing it openly.

Where as America waits till a whistleblower tells them they’re being monitored by the government . And then arrest /expel the whistleblower.

You prefer being lied to.

lots of countries that have anti gun laws have shooting ranges, the UK does. The UK also has a law that says farmers can own shotguns for foxes and stuff. i imagine china is similar. farmers aren't usually the people who do mass shootings though

All guns. Any gun. Jail.

People will hand them in.

And that is exactly the problem, you think the Chinese government is actually representative of the Chinese people. The Chinese government views the Chinese people as one of its primary threats-to-be-managed.

How about a healthcare system that costs less than your current one that actually treats people instead of just looking for a bigger paycheck? Plenty of nations have gun rights. We're the only ones with these statistics. We're also the only "first world country" with privatized prison systems and no affordable healthcare.

>Civilian ownership of firearms is largely restricted to non-individual entities such as sporting organisations, hunting reserves, and wildlife protection, management and research organizations. The chief exception to the general ban for individual gun ownership is for the purpose of hunting.

This is literally from Wikipedia. I am also literally Chinese-american and travel to Beijing every year for work and family. Sorry you ended up staying in fucking bumville or whatever.

people snap, the lengths they go when they snap is up to that person. most people its just verbal.

too bad sometimes someone goes around and rips a mass shooter's soul so they off themselves instead of harming more people, the only thing they have to go on is their medical record, which includes meds with side effects as well as their psych profile.

it is mental illness, mentally healthy people don't go around killing people unless they are in the military or involved in law enforcement.

they shouldn't have access to guns, perhaps mental retardation plays a roll as well.

> (You)There's always gonna be people that are disconnected from society or that have been pushed out. If we return to shaping America around white males again, then niggers and whatnot are going to be the ones shooting up your uncle's family BBQ restaurant. Just like it would be impossible to remove all the guns from this country, it will be impossible to remove all the ethnically diverse, gender fluid faggots, etc.The question should be why do other countries who have similar diversity profiles not have this problem, at least to the extent that America does? There are disenfranchised males all over the world. The only other place we see them turning to violence to this degree is the middle east.

Totally, except they're usually connected enough to family and leisure activities to keep from going into a Walmart with an AK.

The middle east is a good example... if you aren't inheriting the goats or the oil or the camels, you fucked. There's not a lot of side business there.

Our difference is most of it's psychological and social, not economic.

Chinese citizens have access to guns huh? Alright if you are just going to fucking lie, then what is the point?

KYS

Totally agree.

You're embarrassing yourself
consumer.findlaw.com/consumer-transactions/private-gun-sale-laws-by-state.html

thats because being seen with a gun isn't an instant sign of having one illegally, if they were all illegal, everyone seen with one would automatically be arrested

I wish. Not in America.

They run the risk of arrest and mandatory jail.

The trick is a reduction of gun ownership with a target of zero. Zero guns = zero shootings.

Inb4 muh dynamite and knives. Guns are an easy option for a gutless assailant.

Lmao, enjoy your social credit score system.
If you like it so much, go there.
Why don't you fucking idiots who want government involved in every aspect of your life, fucking GO to the place that offers that?

ok
so lets fast forward 70 years
your plan has worked, guns are pretty much gone
military and police has them, but only special forces like swat etc
now, what happens when there's a tyrannical take over?
you're talking about stripping a right away from us citizens
a corner stone of the united states is the peoples ability to defend themselves against tyranny
what are we gona do then, yell harsh words?

>Why no asylums?

Fiscal motivations were certainly in play, but a major motivation for dismantling the asylum system in the United States had to do with terrible conditions and abuse of patients.

In the fast few decades, the law has imposed some strict limits on involuntary commitment. Essentially, an adult can't be placed in psychiatric care against their will unless they pose an imminent threat to others or to themself. It's... not ideal. Forcing homeless people and addicts into treatment is not usually feasible, for example.

I'm for returning some balance to this, to address mental health more comprehensively. It's a hard line to walk, though- to commit someone is to take away their autonomy. Whatever policy is written to allow it needs to be written very, VERY carefully to prevent abuse. There is a lot of historical precedent for the use of psychiatry to silence or otherwise control "problematic" people.

And even then, there are limits to our ability to diagnose people. Plenty of these mass shooters weren't known to suffer from mental illness prior to their shootings.

>Why can't we just ban guns?

Because people like me like them and we're all just waiting for you morons to try before we get too old. See, then you get to settle some debts, get a kill count, and it's going to be really popular to do so...