How do i kill my neighbors dog...

How do i kill my neighbors dog? Every single night like fucking clockwork they let it out at 9 o’clock at night and leave outside the entire night while it fucking barks at nothing all fucking night long every hour

I just want it fucking dead. If i just throw chocolate and shit over there every night will it eventually eat enough chocolate to die? Will it just eat plain chocolate? Or do i have to a bunch of meat and anti freeze together and chuck it over there? How do i do it to be completely avoided by any cameras or anything?

Attached: B0D6AC90-B445-4220-93F2-3F10561EBB6E.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

The best way to do it is stick a sock in your very sad parents car. They call your neighbor's dog.

When it won't come, slit your throat.

Hahaha dog loving fag yes I’m killing your beloved brain dead nigger animal

Attached: IuaFYMG[1].jpg (1423x601, 150K)

Stream it or you are a queer

Haha yes very funny funny boy ahahahahhahaa wow so funny ahahahahahah very very funny

>thinking the federal bureau of investigation cares about user killing a dog

Attached: 1449332339573.jpg (978x972, 162K)

Those tabs

Attached: 1563252559922.jpg (360x344, 25K)

>ancient homosexual cults
kek

kill yourself, yuppie bitch nigger.

Homosexual cult applications, aye?

Buy sausages and put small nails in it. Idiot dog is still gonna eat it. Nails are gonna cut his whole stomach and he is gonna die. Or put razor blades in it

If you've already complained to your neighbors about the dog or yelled shit at it you already fucked up because when they take their dead dog to the vet and find 7 Hershey bars in its gut you'll be prime suspect #1

Brutal I just wanna do the chocolate shit

Ok put razor blades in chocolate

I like dogos but i feel your pain... So peanut butter with loads of rat posion over the fence every night unil the loud fucker is dead. Since idk how big the dogo is i dont know how much to tell you. Use your brain. But alot more than you think user

Chink Hate Thread.

Slanted eyed losers are fraudulent and homosexal

Attached: 1564619193116.png (1592x668, 60K)

How's about you kill yourself instead??? Your carbin footprint on this planet is far superior to that of an idiot dog who only lives 10 years max as opposed to your 80 yes. Just end it man your sad life isn't worth anything. You will have more of a bad impact on this planet then this dumb fuckin dog will. Please. Just fuckin kill yourself faggot

do what a normal person would fucking do and just go talk to them? fucking idiot.

I can feel the seething vagina in this post

I can feel the seething fememine penis in this post.

>actually taking the b8

Attached: congrats.jpg (248x203, 18K)