I've never posted on Yea Forums before but the massacre that took place in El Paso has compelled me to

I've never posted on Yea Forums before but the massacre that took place in El Paso has compelled me to.

Your racist rhetoric has gone TOO FAR and people are DYING now because of you guys. I frequently post on Reddit and my username is u/DubTeeDub. Myself and several other prominent users and moderators of r/AgainstHateSubreddits are going to lobby our governments worldwide to ensure that this vile shithole of a site gets permanently removed from the internet.

Consider yourselves warned because your days of posting Nazi memes are numbered.

Attached: windows-10.jpg (1000x563, 28K)

Lol git fucked faggit

Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life. As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my caucasian ancestors to forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. It haunts my dreams. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass. Filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail big black cock forever. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a huge masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own asses get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly super gay for the thought of a thick veiny super long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies. All hail mighty African purple penis power

Attached: ew58f9d8dc.jpg (248x189, 18K)

Attached: 1563576855035.webm (480x272, 858K)

no, please don't. Not the moderator trannies!

>>> /pol

Attached: 1561832526149.webm (224x400, 1.05M)

Attached: baittoobig.jpg (756x1100, 113K)

Look man I agree but.. come on man you're trying to reach out to Yea Forums it's kind of a waste of time

Attached: 1561830021021.webm (976x544, 2M)

I can't wait to see how many people take the bait

Attached: 1561770687597.webm (640x360, 1.33M)

>Your racist rhetoric has gone TOO FAR and people are DYING now because of you guys.
Identity politics is a plague upon civilization, but it didn't start here.

Fuck off

Give it a rest. The guy was mentality I'll - his mental condition triggered him to commit this tragedy not his gun or muh orange racist President!

Attached: images.jpg (276x183, 5K)

please hurry up and get us shut down
this place is like crack
i hate it but keep getting pulled back in
delete this shithole and let us rest in peace

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Wat

Obv bait, anons get you fucking heads straight

Attack of the soyboy

Attached: 2208F3B9-B91E-4958-B626-05F6C8497186.gif (220x220, 208K)

Hole-heartedly? A fuck up like that and you lose any credibility.

Pre-Madonna? Is that a fucking joke? Does that mean anyone born before Madonna became famous?

How did you remove
>pic related
????

Attached: Activate Windows watermark.png (675x400, 133K)

Think youre confused we are 4shits not rededit

guys.......he's 100% fucking serious

Attached: dub.png (1225x73, 11K)

Attached: DickBait.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Attached: 9hz472.jpg (720x789, 91K)

Attached: 1564187057576.jpg (2370x2630, 1.18M)

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!

Attached: dubtdub.png (993x628, 845K)

Attached: 202582.jpg (720x883, 204K)

Stfu pussy, people die all the time and we got like 7 billion people on this shit hole called earth so yeah people should die

Nigga this is not even bait........
> smh

Wrong board, but nice bait nonetheless

Attached: 1561970847888.jpg (357x524, 33K)

Way to take the bait, faggots.

Reeeeeeeee kek bunch 9n this big fag retarded bait like a slut on a dick at a party

Attached: 1559736039008.png (641x481, 142K)

Its all water under the fridge.

omfg some one else knows about his videos mkay lets get it out on a tray XD

We all need to be taller ants.

dude this has got to be fake if not you really think some fag from here did some thing like that nah thats antifa deep state shit right their faggot

kek

Learn to fucking spell holy shit I just dropped into the negative iq trying to peice it together even if there was good points

Nice try redditfag, go fucking kys libtard.
Take that BBC pill in ur small ass and feel the pain, the pain of relief.

Attached: laugh.png (500x743, 227K)

The shooter was a Jew, yet again, you fucking fag.

Attached: 1564858269233.png (740x733, 845K)

Attached: 54cb5fb1479bc_-_megamind_1110-md.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Is this the shooter? Look at this fucking guy, no wonder he lost his shit and shot up a fucking walmart.

that's cartoonishly funny

Attached: using windows 10.webm (272x480, 1.73M)

I hate when that happens

Pay $400 to microsoft.

Attached: 17751856.gif (300x280, 256K)

I'm shaking

Who gives a shit if people are dying?White or not.

Re-loader by r@1n v3.0

Wut?

Attached: 4984AC28-56B4-4F12-AE02-40551DAB8602.jpg (434x556, 87K)

Just another Conservative virgin following trumps lead with senseless violence. It had nothing to do with us.

God, i love this kek.
good one.

Not trump says the manifesto

Its freedom of speech of a u.s based website have fun removing the entire nations concrete lining Europe fag. Go back to ireland or some shit

Attached: 1525567670025.jpg (1312x954, 301K)

>not your personal army faggot

Attached: opisafaggot.jpg (625x626, 40K)