Anons, what is your opinion on PewDiePie?

Anons, what is your opinion on PewDiePie?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_04_28_at_2.32.14_PM.jpg (1400x1050, 172K)

He is a cool dude

overrated piece of swedistan shit

hes aight

He’s a youtuber

he's fine

sellout on purpose, fakes all his reactions, used to love him quite some years back tho, i can't stand his videos nowadays

hes ok

He's definitely been avoiding the edgy content these days, but he's pretty cool.

Attached: howAboutNo.jpg (450x450, 96K)

Oh look its captain douchebag

It's better than being yelled at by sjws.

I hate him, he killed our good water sheep, i will never forgetti.

i had unsubscribed to him a long time ago but then i saw the clip of him calling someone a nigger so i resubscribed to him

Remember lads, subscribe to pewdiepie

g'day, mates

I loike 'im. He make good vids. You should try watching some of 'is work. And don't forget to subscribe to PewDiePie

Attached: AFP_1EN4QV1.jpg (620x394, 32K)

nice try felix

He was actually funny a few years back with all the edgy shit but now he’s just boring as fuck.

overrated cancer

The big gay ... but the good internet version of the big gay.

I thought that was a really big pencil behind him, I feel like I've been cheated now so fuck him

i want to taste his stinky feet

Attached: 1564052138182.png (565x489, 390K)

best youtuber atm easily

Haven’t watched him in a minute but last time I did I cracked a few laughs

are you gay?

I like him, he's not scarred to say that he hates niggers, even in front of his 10 million subscriber audience

He's the reason why youtube went yo shit. He was one of those cringy youtubers when he first started. Whenever someone pointed out his pg bullcrap, his legions of baby fans fucking mass reported anyone their channels into oblivion. Basically, forcefully shutting down critisism. He acts one way on camera but he's mucha smarter and cunning in real life; that's what his dumbass fans who are now adults don't freaking realise.
The youtube adpocalypse happened because of him. Only If pewdiepie fucking reduced making his dumbass mistakes, we wouldn't have lost some of the great amateur content creators on the platform. Pewdiepie is a disease.

Hes exactly like ethan h3h3 they both were pretty funny then they turned kinda sjw out of the two i only watch ethan.

#1 Nazi

This

Low iq piece of shit from Sweden.

Never watched his content
But when he decided to go based
Made a joke about "White Superior"
New respect founded

ethan is a literal turd, no charisma whatsoever

This is a factual statement

meh
says things
markets to children
makes money
not different from status quo low brow entertainment

the kill all jews situation and he also said nigger, thats all

kike

>Fucked over his reputation with youtube so he could be himself
>Still stays as most subscribed channel
Based beyond believe

Literally no opinion.he made a shit ton of money doing stuff he loves. Good enough for me

Lol he better hope he pays social security taxes

This. Pewdiepie is more cunning than he pretends. His fake kid pandering and cringy talking style is obvious in his shitty minecraft series.
>tries to be ultra edgy from 2016 to 2018.
>fails and unintentionally promotes racism.
>goes against indian people and pretends to hate t series.
>can't hit 100 mil subs.
>sees sub counts dropping.
>goes back to faking reactions and acting like a 5 year old.
>jack black has global fandom and collabs with him.
>acts absolutely egotistical with jack black.
>acts like he's better/funnier than him.
>shows jack how much of a trash he is.
>retarded fans don't even notice.

And that's a fact

Nice shoop

My nigga I think you're socially retarded if you don't understand that's him as a person. He was messing around with him and both were having a good time

>tries to get views by promoting hate against an entire nation.
>makes it look like he's a lonely youtuber going against a corporation, while having a massive behind the scenes team for himself.
>gets help from other money hungry youtube beggars.
>loses
>goes back to acting like a kid.
Pewdiepie is a slut for that youtube money confirmed.

Loved him before the minecraft phase but now hes just a cringy minecraft youtuber, i know he acknowledged it but doesnt change the fact thats what he is now. I hope it doesnt last too long

you're on Yea Forums, you should expect to see people like him in every thread, tinfoil hat faggots

>thinks youtubers are exactly like how they act on camera.
>Calls others retarded
Wew lad.
Your daddy pewdiepie fucking destroyed the old youtube.

Wew lad check the video where brad and peds play COD just a few weeks ago.. oh shit he still acts the same even if it's not his video wow dumbfuck intellectual

>coming froma generation of idiots fooled by a money hungry con artist such as pewdiepie.
Get the fuck out of Yea Forums and return to shittube, you fucking pewdiepie fan.

Wait is this a bait?
>being this dense
He is still infront of a camera you fucking retard. He knows that the retards that watch the channels of his minions aka
"brad", also are most likely his own ass kissers.
Fucking brainlet.

Started watching him in 2016 when his channel started to change direction away from gaming. I never liked his gaming videos.

He said he got tired of gaming but only kept doing it because of the views. Thats why he stopped the gaming videos, it made him unhappy.

His new direction is social commentary, comments on current events, discussing books, etc all in a very funny way.

But now after 1 successful minecraft video he did ironically, he has started to do minecraft videos everyday now. His channel is back to a minecraft channel.

It's sad to see how much he still cares about views. Because I dont feel like he likes minecraft that much. I could be wrong but it doesnt seem like felix would spend months playing minecraft.

I dont watch him anymore, but still subscribed. I hope this minecraft/video game thing is just a phase.

Most of his fans, and all of /r/pewdiepiesubmissions love the minecraft stuff so i dont think he will stop anytime soon.

It feels like my favorite youtuber died.

Attached: 1517781404082.png (1762x1284, 1.9M)

The wrong kid died

I didnt like him because of the hype...but after people started calling him racist, I decided to check out his channel to see for myself. He's a goofball, but not a bad person.

When did he acknowledge it? I think he is just ignoring the comments that tells him to stop with the minecraft videos.

I'm disappointed, views is still his #1 priority it seems.

I feel betrayed.

i've never watched a single video. the most i've seen was a clip of when he called someone a nigger in a game

Oh wow what sadness he went from a political commentator to just a guy who wants to have fun what a shame

He's ok, I enjoyed his older stuff a lot more

I don't like his fascist views

He admitted himself he doesnt like doing gaming videos.

But after seeing the views he couldnt resist. He has been uploading minecraft content literally almost everyday for months now.

The guy is swedish he talks swedish if he cursed it should be a swedish insult , not a american one, either he tried to be funny/Edgy either he's racist but it wasen't an "honest mistake"

He didin't like doing gaming video because he was in his "video games are stupid and for children" phase that every 25-30 years old feels at some point

>Needs to die

Attached: 1564454814661.webm (640x360, 1.23M)

Doesnt matter, he is just like any other cringe gaming channel now.

He became the thing he always made fun of. All because of views

I’m 40.
Have been gaming consistently since 1985.
That’s never happened to me.

Dwarf Fortress FTW

I celebrate the man for his success. But his videos are for kids and immature adults

He always liked video games. he plays them

there is a different between playing video games vs a full time minecraft channel.

He is now the latter.

He's over dramatic and tries too hard for my tastes. Back in 2016 he calmed down and tried to make worthwhile edgy videos but he got in trouble with that shit so he changed to a yelling Swede and at this point with his Minecraft series it's amplified and it's obnoxious when he yells every bit. That's my opinion and I know a lot of people feel the same.

Or maybe he grew up and realized that things that make you cringe are illusions of your own mind

Thank the YouTube algorithm.
Game grumps have started “the grumps”
Non gaming channel.
Jacksepticeye just posted about how the algorithm favours single game content channels.

YouTube is to blame, subscribe to Pewdiepie

Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life. As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my caucasian ancestors to forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. It haunts my dreams. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass. Filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail big black cock forever. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a huge masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own asses get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly super gay for the thought of a thick veiny super long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies. All hail mighty African purple penis power

What do you expect, it's his job to give people what they want and a lot of people pressured him in comments to do the gay minecraft shit.

i blame pewdiepie for ditching what he believed in and caved in to whatever the algorithm wants him to do.

Im happy for him that he is more successful than ever now, but im still very disappointed personally.

Don't care enough to have one

I guess I expected better from him, i didnt expect he would cave in. I thought better of him. But he proved me wrong, he is just another slave to the youtube algorithm

based and redpilled.
we don't talk about anything that happened between 2013-2016 but other than that he's cool

>sellout on purpose, fakes all his reactions
hello 2012 how's gangnam style

I have no opinion on Pewdiepie because I know nothing about him because I’m not some ten year old kid playing Minecraft

great cock he has.

I think he’s pretty cool, I honestly like the Minecraft videos he seems to be having a good time with it

wow holy shit i was gone for 3 years and Yea Forums i still beta as fuck

yeah you're beta as fuck, fag

Attached: very_nice.jpg (615x409, 31K)

no better or worse than any other cringy lets player. His fans are the big gay tho.

IDK how ppl are saying he's not happy playing Minecraft, this is the happiest he's looked in years.

Attached: 0ba.png (645x773, 10K)