What is this? Just found it in the water while having a bath

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 729K)

Looks like a bacterial growth, or an old slice of a banana

A growth from what? The bath?

Stop eating in the bathtub fatass

A slice of mushroom.

peice of soggy bread with shit on it

you were eating fig newtons in the shower again

I don't know why, but this just made me absolutely lose it. God damn. It totally is a muchroom however.

Have some mushrooms on your steak last night, lard ass?

Looks like a deformed fish cake from a ramen. Also, why are you taking pictures with a flip phone?

The real question is what kind of adult actually takes a bath the purpose of a shower is to clean up and wash all said dirt grime grit semen etc off the body and down the drain why the fuck would you sit in a tub full of dirty ass water ....

Take Bath, then take shower, Faggot. Clean your pores, don't just rinse off your skin.

Hot showers open the pores cold showers close the pores a fucking scrub brush and some soap gets you clean now fuck off

Ok but....how does a fish cake fall out of my dick hole if he doesn't scrub. Like you're missing a step here, dude.

scrub brush terrible for your skin, but you don't give a fuck.

If anything is in you dick then you have problems a shower doesnt fix

please stop saying fish cake

looks like an oat
or aids

Scrub brush can be any number of items manufactured to clean the body just disnt want to list them all and actually i have one for my hand works like a champ im a mechanic so i actually want to scrub my hands and fingers before i rub all over my wifes pussy because who want to be in a dirty pussy.... on another note what the fuck is the problem with captcha holy fuck its getting out of hand

the ball on my hitch doesnt fit into the trailer lock for some reason(may have used wrong terms)

You got that backwards bro. You need to scrub your fingers after you rub them all over your wifes fish cake.

Captcha ramps up the more frequently you post. Or some days it's just a bitch

Sure the ball is the right size for said hitch?

Trailer*

you need to put something else in the image for size comparison, you fucking noob.

yep 2 weeks earlier i had it hooked up fine

He put his dick next to it for comparison. Look closer.

you need to adjust the nut that's on the underside of the tongue