Be ugly 21 year old virgin NEET

>be ugly 21 year old virgin NEET
>live in Texas
>could have a nice life and bang qt Latinas
>decide to become a terrorist instead

How fucking evil do you have to be to do something like this? Even if you hate Hispanics, to bring yourself to murder people, including children, is crazy to me.
Not only that, but he just gave the left ammo.

Attached: incel2.png (640x650, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUVmLulYp5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pay the fine jew

Attached: 19.jpg (1600x1175, 402K)

>he just gave the left ammo

at high velocity, too. at least he has an eye for efficiency

autist

is there a video of the shooting if so link it please

they just released his name like half an hour ago

This guy really drove all the way from Dallas to El Paso just to kill people. What a demented NEET loser.

Hopefully this is the death of the alt-right

How many threads are you posting that shit in?

Its funny how mad you guys get when I post this

autism

incels are a scourge and should be wiped out.

Is that Jared from Subway?

Another trumptard murderer.

Unless multiple people telling you you're autistic means you likely are

There is definitely footage of the shooting, since Walmart has video cameras all over the store. I doubt the public will ever see it though.

Fuck off, Nazi trash.
Biggest liars and losers of all time.

Ugly, dweeby virgins need some way of feeling relevant in a society that gives no fucks about them, so killing innocent people is their shortcut.

It's easier than actually putting in work to better one's self, so it appeals to athletically averse dorks.

no u
agreed

Shit this faggot wrote an anti immigrant manifesto, he is a Trump supporter and he used an AK47. He did just the opposite of what he intended. The democrats are gonna go nuts with this shit

the pussy didn't even go after people who might be armed. He was too pussy to kill himself too, he's gonna rot in prison then get executed.

what are they telling us the motive was?

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-152228__01.jpg (1080x1066, 184K)

>Shit this faggot wrote an anti immigrant manifesto, he is a Trump supporter
Sauce?

You can't argue with his trips of truth

>discord
>.gg
>/HhDaAPQ

Is this really true?

he is probably a white supremacist thinking he's help stop Hispanic migration

As soon as I heard that this was in El Paso, I knew that was the case.

They're going to tell us he's a right-wing Trumptard incel regardless, but in this case at least most of that might be true.

supposedly the manifesto

Attached: faggots manifesto.jpg (1536x1981, 731K)

Its an image on Yea Forums, why would you doubt its truthiness?

Attached: 1552768129110-b.gif (501x585, 212K)

I think it's 100% true this time

not a jew, you dumb terrorist faggot

what a fucking more
wonder how much time he spent on /pol/

Google his name and you will get many sources

Go work.
Work sets you free :D

>anyone I disagree with is a jew
OK snowflake, stay fragile.

Where are you getting that he was a Trump supporter?

This passes as a manifesto nowadays?

In his defense they were shopping at Walmart

News one and Heavy.com both have articles

Love this guy

>Hispanic Invasion of Texas

So this guy was a fucking idiot?

Link it

another example of a young pedophile who got caught and elected to stage a shooting instead of jail time

if you knew what they do to pedos in jail, you would take this bullet too

>could have a nice life and bang qt Latinas

That ugly mfer couldn't bang a hooker if he was a millionaire. You fucks really are delusional

Oy vey the goyim know. Go back to Niggerville faggot

>everyone I disagree with is a snowflake
OK jew, stay jewish.

This is the cringiest thing I've ever read. He sounds like an all around moron.

And admits to being a coward and picking on an area with low security. I'm happy that he was captured, since it seems to be the least desirable outcome for him.

This guy is so retarded. His shooting will achieve the OPPOSITE effect.

I think it will make people feel bad for Hispanics in general, even conservatives.

Good argument

>low security
I thought Walmart has security though?

If only the virgin NEET Patrick followed your advice

Motive is that someone fucked his dad up. I assume someone must have been of Hispanic decent

Because he put no effort into his appearance. He is just a miserable, ugly man.
terrorist alert, hopefully the FBI scoops you up

not armed security. I think he intentionally chose a place with lots of women and children who don't carry guns.

If he tried this in a more rednecky part of Texas, he would be filled with bullets

The guy is a fucking dumbass. I don't even like spics and I'm saying that. I can't even read that bullshit "manifesto" it's so fucking cringey.

I think he would have mentioned it in his manifesto if that were true

actual retard

Phone didnt want to link it for some reason. Heres a scrrenshot

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-173607_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 476K)

>I think he intentionally chose a place with lots of women and children who don't carry guns
That is absolutely what he did. Hispanics in general are less likely to carry guns, unless they're gang members. Then you throw in the fact that it's a democrat run city AND it's back to school weekend. The dude is a fucking coward and pathetic.

I don't have a problem with people just for being Hispanic, I only have a problem with the open borders activists (I dislike the white people with those views just as much, if not more).

But yeah, what a fucking idiot. It seems like he's just a sociopath or something, coupled with being dumb

An alpha male

meth monkeys at it again.

Exactly. That's why he didn't try it in his own Dallas (where there are tons of Hispanics).

I really wish someone shot him in the stomach or something, so he could bleed out while crying for his mom

>implying you ever said anything to be argued against
Typical jew trick.

He is extremely beta and he's gonna get beat up in prison

>He just gave the left ammo

That’s the only problem I have with what he did.

>people like you actually think like this

Truly amazing. I guess if jews control everything, that means they must be better than you in every way. Guess they are the master race and not your mutt ass

Beta? 18 confirmed kills, wearing tactical gear, all over the news bitches will be sending him letters for sure

hurr its funny how mad people get when i shit myself on public transport durr

>I don't want to argue with anyone so I'll just spout buzzwords I learned in my ecochamber hugbox
Ok user, have fun living in the real world :^)
Sadly, you actually have to live around people you dislike every day, and you don't have any real way to escape them,but whatever helps you feel better.

>he’s gonna get beat up in prison
I feel bad for his asshole

my face when he didn't even live streasm it lol

No, I'm talking about white incels, they are delusional af in their place

Trump makes these retards go crazy, he needs to watch his fucking mouth with this Nazi anti immigrant shit

my face when he didn't even live stream it

"the left"?

Fuck you.

>that means they must be better than you in every way.
They never realize this

its always a white racist male

Attached: 543620890374438943.gif (128x128, 49K)

Nah he probably enjoys getting pounded in the ass. He won't enjoy the shankings and broken bones though.

>Trump makes these retards go crazy, he needs to watch his fucking mouth with this Nazi anti immigrant shit
Fuck off with this gay shit. Fags like you are just as responsible as anyone with your blatantly ignorant retardation.

Yank on yank violence. This shows what a pathetic country you are. So violent, so stupid, so utterly pig ignorant. You should be banned from all other countries. Americans are just a cancer of the human race.

lmao pretty cringe

All the douchebag democrats running for president are gonna blame Trump for this shit

It's interesting how he distances himself from President Trump and the Republican party.

Also interesting how he's a... anti-immigration, anti-racemixing, enviornmentalist, anti-capitalist. Just an odd combo.

And yet subhumans like you continue to crawl your worthless ass to our borders. Why is that Paco?

>it's interesting that people are able to have different viewpoints that don't fit within my personally defined sterytorypes that Ive seen on 4chab
Huh, who woulda thought you were living in a bubble?

That's the most annoying part about this. Now for the next few weeks I will have to hear daily calls for guns on "assault rifles", how white males are the most dangerous group in america(as if niggers don't exist), and general open border bullshit

His manifesto literally sounds like a Trump tweet talking about a Hispanic “invasion”

Wrong one.

It is an invasion though

My manifesto is gonna be way better than this clown

Lol Yea Forums full to brim with these but cases

he picked an area where nobody is armed. he couldn't even beat up a 15 year old I bet

Tin foil hat time

The dems hired this guy to shoot up a mall so they could gain political points for the 2020 election

Hopefully Greg Abbott livestreams his execution

His mom said he couldn't go out shooting unless he wore protection

Attached: 67775900_345697973008572_4422637423666659328_n.jpg (443x960, 54K)

No need to be rude, bud. Just making an observation. People love their identity politics.
That's true, which is why his environmentalist and anti-corporation angle is a little odd.

jews jews jews and more jews?

he intentionally did that so people wouldn't blame Trump.

Does this retard not know that Texas use to be part of Mexico? What a fucking dipshit

Wait... so republicans or trumptards not going to go nuts also? Are you guys immune to Americans dying because of your own terrorist ideologies

that hairline lower than shawty

agree, the guy is just a regular healthy person who has plenty of sex and was just bought by the dems to shoot up the place.

>The dems hired this guy to shoot up a mall so they could gain political points for the 2020 election
Tin foil hat my ass. They do that literally every fucking time this happens. The first fucking thing they say it "hur dur we need to be assault rifles", or my favorite "assault style" whatever the fuck that means

Maybe you should to go shot a mall also racist fuck

im in el paso right now. this dipshits from dallas. we don't have white bread mother fuckers like this here...

This right here

Here’s this fags manifesto

Attached: 90C3253C-E405-446A-BE20-2C936EB28B95.jpg (1536x2048, 829K)

>he intentionally did that so people wouldn't blame Trump
Why would he give a fuck? People are going to blame him anyway, just like they're doing in this thread right now

You racist bitch ass douche bag need to be kicked out of the United States

El Paso is 99% Mexican and this dumbass is worried about an “invasion” changing the culture, Trump is a retard and his followers are bitter moron losers

Maybe you should learn some fucking english spic

You should get out more and try to be a human being.

>jews have substantial control over my country's economy, media, politics, and make up a vastly disproportionate amount of the uber wealthy
>Doy that meand they are better than you goy and if that means they are better than you that means you have to think its okay for them to subvert your government

Okay then you must agree the white man is superior to the nigger since it is the white man who had to fight other white men for the nigger's freedom, it is the white man who colonized and civilized all of africa (before war with other whites and chinks made them lose their hold) so if that is the logic you will use then you must admit that the nigger is vastly inferior.

Maybe you should take this dick out of your mouth cracker

Being violent to control people don’t show superiority.

After the garlic festival shooting only last week I was in a thread advocating for gun control and everyone complained about Hispanics being gang members who are strapped 24/7 who would rob/murder you in broad daylight and now it's another /Pol/tard going on a spree killing hispanic shopping for school supplies in fucking Walmart - why didn't any of these violent gang members pull out their uzi and gun McShootin down?

Can't wait to read about the next mass shooter who is able to do so because of a piece of paper signed over 230 years ago back when a single shot musket and pistol capable of firing 3 bullets a minute in only the most advanced users hands is still being used as logic today.

I love America.

Inb4 hurrr duuurrr then only criminals have guns

Attached: DWGgmpAVwAANgnC.jpg (1087x1200, 250K)

Really? No white " bread" mother fuckers? I'm pretty sure I've seen a number of them.. I'm from El Paso too, mother fucker

what the fuck is that watermark

Except niggers commit 52% of all killings and there was just a nigger who shot up a mall that was ignored by the media but thanks for your sub 85 iq nigger input my man

You dont understand. This is like winning the lottery for the democrats. They finally have something that people give a shit about and they can grand stand with bullshit sound bites. Every one of them running for president is writing a little speech right now

Why is there a small dick in the background

I need guns to protect myself from the alt right

No you need to be kicked out. Racists built this country, retard.

he means super rednecky type whites like the shooter

I thought literally everyone in Texas owned a gun? Why didn't someone just drop this fag when he walked in?

oy vey that nose

Attached: 1550755098477.jpg (380x479, 45K)

>Inb4 hurrr duuurrr then only criminals have guns
Except that is absolutely true. That's exactly how it is in fucking Mexico and other Hispanic countries, but of course you liberal cunts ALWAYS ignore this.

Dude, come on, that was a little fucked up.

>thinks there's latinas in Texas
It's all niggers

Attached: 1442284855348.jpg (201x234, 15K)

Attached: Murifat.jpg (1000x1000, 58K)

How about you film yourself, shooting yourself?

I don’t understand, deaths of American people should make us all mad not just political agendas. Only people that are happy for this are communist, Nazis and psychopaths

Better yet, gimme your address and I’ll come find you personally

Well dick cheese everyone should be in uproar not just demoy

Yep we are going rub Trump’s nose in shit and it should be, remember any other President inspiring a mass bomber and a mass shooter?

Yeah, sorry bout that. I have a genuine disgust for identity politics, as it's gotten to the point where it's alien to people that you can agrree AND dissagre with someone on different things.

And it’s time for them to die off

you're a fucking moron.

There’s a line between online fantasy and reality, you don’t know what it is

>it dont count if its the white man being better than niggers
Absolute college dropout logic

Except niggers were colonized through the white man's superior ability to invent and use weaponry as well as acquire resources. Once there the white man built civilizations greater than any the niggers ever could.

Had to find a gun free zone to get maximize his K/D

Sauce or gtfo

not immigrants and children

The jew bots will obviously violently oppose the truth

I am politically independent and I do think that this guy is an example of the alt right being a problem.

>im a nig who wastes space in a country founded by racists because my people are too inept to ever do anything themselves
No its time for you to leave, niggerlover.

In El Paso unfortunately the city is very against gun carry. El Paso is sadly a blue city

come on down to this small fuckhut server
tFwnzTy

Oh look at that, no argument from the anti-gun pussy. Why am I not surprised?

Well technically he has..

Looks like clickbait. Where does the article prove he was a trump supporter?

So cities can ban open carry?

At least they have the decency to mostly kill other niggers doing nigger shit. Whites love killing innocent people just going about their day.

I'm pro-gun and and anti /pol/ incel, anyone else?

what is a red city?

Don’t you have a school shooting to plan out?

Do you think this will lead to any gun control?

Nigger to stupid to google shit

Actually , in competent countries with effective policing - there’s no problem.

Law abiding citizens handover their guns.
A period of amnesty for anyone wanting to hand in their gun after that.
And then anyone caught with a gun is ipso facto a criminal, which makes identifying “the bad guys” incredibly easy - basically anyone with a gun.

I guess what Ameritards are admitting is they have no faith in the competency of their own police or faith in the citizenry to obey the law.

So it turns out they were right.
Guns aren’t the problem . Americans are the problem

You can concealed carry into any business in Texas with a permit, even in El Paso.

I’m a independent also and your opinion is full of shit like conservatives

Nice ad hominem.
I suppose it's hard to argue with the literal truth that gun control only increases crime rates, especially violent crime rates.

Time for you to get a bullet in your head

this guy made the white murder rate very high in El Paso for this year

You can carry guns and conceal weapons. I don’t know what you are talking about

>In El Paso unfortunately the city is very against gun carry
As in it's illegal to carry a gun, or it's just frowned upon?

What a fucking dumbass. He worried about his future for other reasons. There is 0 reasons why he felt as strongly as he did.

youtube.com/watch?v=FUVmLulYp5s

People like you are murderers in sheep clothing

And we'll never fix it until we amend the constitution to void the 2nd amendment. But that will never happen because it requires 2/3rds of the country to not be retarded.

>meanwhile in Portland and Seattle the "tolerant left" has killed 300, assaulted thousands, and caused tens of millions of dollars in damage the last 2 years

It's the internet bro. people lurk too much and become obsessed

how so?

>gun control only increases crime rates, especially violent crime rates.
But lowers gun deaths, and gun crime rates.

You prefer getting your head blown off to being punched....ok, whatever

of course a bunch of children and Mexican immigrant mothers aren't going to have guns though

Nigger nigger nigger 100% nigger

/pol/ needs to be deleted ASAP

>admitting is they have no faith in the competency of their own police or faith in the citizenry to obey the law.
I'm glad you understand. there is no reason to have faith in something proven to be incompetent.

No statistically niggers are also more likely to do that as well my guy. For every 1 nig killed by a white niggers kill between 2 and 3 whites.

As is, most people there dont carry firearms because they are afraid of inanimate objects.
>what if I'm attacked? Should I carry a firearm. the only true method of self defense? Noooo, my political party who yells me all police and military are murdering crooks also tells me only the police and military should have guns.

This looks like a school essay. He added automation.part but imo it doesnt really add anything to it. seems like he just threw it in there as a buzzword...

also he shouldve made bombs & left them in gang houses. why tf he had to kill the sexy latninas >:(

This is a stupid argument. Guns failed to protect people in a state that fights for gun freedom. So... what now? Have turrets in every corner

That's true, and people often don't like it when you step into the "enemy" camp for some issues. It's all very infuriating.

/this right here.

Well, why don’t you just engage them in the free open marketplace of ideas?

Sounds like you’re the real Nazi

Lying to trusting people does not make you more clever. The Torah is pure evil.

And how many of those countries are inhabited by niggers and spics? For there to be "no problem", we would have to kick them all out. Are you gonna take them in? Because you leftist cunts never walk the walk yourself.

Also
>I guess what Ameritards are admitting is they have no faith in the competency of their own police
Of course I don't trust the fucking police. You kidding me with this? Why would I want to be dependent on the fucking government and give up my fucking rights?

Sloppy Job Mossad

Attached: 1519964130012.gif (501x585, 85K)

Yea Forums isnt the only hivemind anymore. The whole internet has its dark corners and free thinking folk.

not unless you’re a wageslave

Works ok every other country.
But America is “speshul”

/pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP /pol needs to be deleted ASAP

Lmao you faggot niggerlovers talk so much on the internet dude you wont do shit to me my man. Go to a nigger country, stop leeching off the racist white man's accomplishments.

That's because there are fewer blacks for whites to kill and more whites for blacks to kill. Adjusted for population difference it evens out.

I've found a much earlier pic of him with longer hair, with people he associated with

Attached: Crusius_affiliates.jpg (1919x1080, 204K)

Not a liberal cunt, just live in a civilised country where after the first mass shooting in 1996 they banned guns entirely except for farmers who need to cull wildlife and there's only been 1 other mass shooting between 1996 and 2019 which was 10 years ago

In America there's mass shootings every month but m-m-muh f-f-freedums

God this racist fucker talking about race while people are dying for it. Listen you are the problem go get some mental help

It is clearly the hotbed for this type of incel thinking. /pol/ threads move faster than fucking Yea Forums

>leaving Switzerland to go to that shithole

>the American disease
Diseased minds find it difficult to recognise how diseased they truly are

>Its funny how mad you guys get

You're talking about your emotion, and THEIR emotions.

EMOTIONS ARE CHICKEN SHIT.

This is the downfall of the USA... snowflakes who think "my feelings" are the biggest issue.

It's frowned upon. El Paso can carry, but there is a lot of business don't allow it.

Go say that in your job or to people not behind your screen you fucking pussy

That's exactly why he went there. It's literally the bluest part of the whole state, and it would mostly be women and children. Like I said before spics generally are far less likely to carry guns unless they're gang members, partly because their slave masters hammer into their head to be anti-gun.

Violence has been in free fall for years now and this is the safest period of time in human history. What we need to do is figure out why people commit these acts and then apply preventative measures.

If you haven't lived in El Paso please feel free to sit this one out; you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. The first company I worked for transferred me to El Paso. I lived there for one year, nine months, and ten days. I was lucky, I wasn't trapped; I told my company that I can't deal with fat, diabetic apes anymore and they transferred me home. Any men he killed will never drive drunk on shitty 3% Mexican beer and kill your family; any boys he killed will not be breaking into your car, any girls he killed will not produce more drains on humanity by popping out 15 more fat imbeciles. I will find out where he is doing time and donate generously to his commissary.

>I dont want to argue with anyone so I'll just spout buzzwords I learned in my echochamber hugbox
Lmao. Your IQ is too low to ever see the hypocrisy of this statement.

>The Inconvenient Truth

Couldn't even come up with an original title.

JFC what a loser.

Attached: 1477577065975.jpg (357x357, 59K)

I know what I'm talking about. We are allowed to , it's just that a lot of business don't allow it.

In the UK, Brazil, US, and France, gun death rates all went up after gun control.
Gun death rates in the UK are higher still then pre gun control rates, overall homicide rates on average double after gun control legislation, in the case of Brazil, it nearly quadrupled.
Also violent crime, homicide, and gun deaths have all decreased yearly after 2004, when the AWB didn't get resigned in the US.
The states with the most gun control also have the highest murder rates, and gun murder rates.
>but-but muh Japan
The exception that proves the rule, they were a homogeneous society, of extreme racists, so it's all lne race and one culture. But also to save face, their homicide and gun murder rates are higher then they officially state.

some conservative from texas is a violent, dumbshit virgin?

I'm fucking shocked, man.

Based and redpilled

>Guns failed to protect people in a state that fights for gun freedom
That part of the state is heavily democrat though, why do you keep ignoring that? Most of those spics likely aren't even aware that they can buy and own guns.

>he is probably a white supremacist thinking he's help stop Hispanic migration
DING DING DING we have a winner.
But isn't that always the answer?
shitty little middle class loser with no ambition can afford a long gun and ammo because NEET,
yet blames people who look different for all his problems.

If he was in somewhere like Cut and Shoot or Lubbock, he could have very well been shot by a legal CCW holding Hispanic

Dubs of truth

>but in this case at least most of that might be true.
It's almost always true.

Yea, you're not from Switzerland. It was a good attempt, though.

Open carry no concealed yes.

Oh look, ANOTHER non-argument

all guns laws are infringements - but President Trump is radicalizing these virgin faggots.

Yes evil racists typically have black friends

Attached: 1564869026791.jpg (559x1024, 62K)

it's not conservatives, it's just alt right incels

That's so true

>In the UK, Brazil, US, and France, gun death rates all went up after gun control.

Patent, blatant, absurd lies.

Shilling this hard for your capitalist overlords divide and conquer tactic.

Implying mass shootings only started 2.5 years ago

COPE

>UK
>90s gun ban
>gun murder increases 25%
>blunt force murder increases 150%
>sharp force murder Increases 200%
Will i guess you'd rather be hacked to death with a machete over being shot.... ok whatever
Oh wait, and your chance of being shot was higher, and being punched/hit in the head until you die.

Implying it was an argument, and not an insult

"This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion"

And lo, millions of Hispanics suddenly packed up and quit.

They are already crazy. He just reinforces their idiocy and gives them an excuse to be angry.

Why dont you pussies ever say shit in real life? You "extremely online" incels go on the internet and talk about how youre going to kill me so much and do this and that and then nothing ever happens. Its almost like your larping antisocial faggots who make threats behind the keyboard all day in hopes that someone who actually goes outside will do it for them. I bet your faggot ass has never even held a gun.

I mean.
It’s total fiction what you’ve written there.

Not even worth this reply

Agreed. I'm strongly pro-gun but I do not accept these /pol/ virgins at all, they're evil and doing nothing to help our movement

>fascist, protecting fascists, by calling me a nazi
Damn, those mental gymnastics are on point.

It doesn’t matter, people carry conceal weapons all the time and looks like the nra and gun nuts theory is not working

His sister is a QT. I hope she has 10 Hispanic babies in his honor

Hardly surprising, but I'm suppose to believe those "people" love America

That's even more confirmation. It's okay, just understand that you don't have to lie on the internet just because your argument got pimp slapped.

He is the wrong person

Incels are a real problem. Prostitution should be legal so they can get over it.

Well, I started reading this with very low expectations, but somehow... I agree with the first paragraphs.

Nice ad hominem

Surprisingly rounded off % you got there.
With no cited source

Almost as if you just plucked them out of your arse

>implying anywhere in Texas is gun free
Lol yeah ok

Attached: 1564869407649.jpg (540x960, 38K)

You still a pussy

The preventative measure is not giving them access to a weapon that can kill at incredible range/speed/power before the victims body has even hit the floor.

A guns only purpose is to kill.

no style, shit glasses, pudgy, easily fixable physique. he WANTED to be an incel. you have to fix yourself at some point. lazy fucker.

>hey conservative virgin xd we will pwn u

Attached: 136746.png (479x662, 585K)

Fuck off Antifa

You’re the real Nazi

>shooter's manifesto
>I'm not a democrat or a republican
>"the heavy hispanic population in Texas will make us a democratic stronghold"
>"Losing Texas to the Democrats..."
yeah. He's not a republican.
lol

>texass
>gun free zone

Attached: you.jpg (450x594, 77K)

>Are you guys immune to Americans dying
In paltry numbers, yeah, we don't. Not when it comes to reducing the rights of hundreds of millions of people.

Attached: 2nd stone toss.jpg (640x640, 75K)

That’d be great, then every punk faggot who steals their moms kitchen knife can be emboldened to go mug you and rape your girlfriend. Just like GB.

Uses a left wing "media" mouthpiece. Get better sources, faggot.

>being this buttmad of a libtard/britcuck to even admit the truth.
I guess if leftist used logic rather than "muh feels" and an NPC mentality, they wouldn't be leftists ;)

sauce? more?

That would be a waste.

god bless this place

Attached: 1534919798546.jpg (957x653, 454K)

>ad hominem
It’s not an ad hominem you shit sucking failed abortion.

at least they don't kill a ton of innocent people

NO YOUR NOT quit trying to be a hardfag you sack of shit you will care less about that idiot once he gets sentenced and you DEFINITELY wont be sending him any money on his books.

lost!

Trump was responsible for Columbine? Wow.

journalists should all be exterminated

>Hispanic countries
Imagine being this ignorant. Only in America.

He was Jewish, just like the last 8 shooters

>leftists/texans think this
Aside from comifornia, New York, New Jersey, D.C and Illinois, Texas is the most cucked state as far as firearms.
Hell the rest of the west coast has better, more free firearms laws than texas.

Attached: 1442276742546.gif (288x314, 1.13M)

See? You dont even have anything to say at this point bro because you know what i said is true

I am not extremely political or racist. Kind of indifferent. I do kind of hate blacks and mexicans, but their loud obnoxious behavior usually just keeps them out of the work force, even manual labor. If I'm working with blacks and mexicans hard work and decency is still recognized.

Damn would bump n dump his sister

I'm getting onto Page 2 now, and HOPING he will say something that I disagree with.

Attached: Sincerely.png (414x411, 326K)

Double double for double ad hominem

But... they have user

Attached: smug.jpg (213x236, 8K)

>it's not conservatives
my sides

Colombine wasn't an alt right attack, they were just depressed

>not giving them access
You can't stop people from using centuries old technology without addressing the underlying desire to harm or destroy others.

>"The job of my dreams will likely be automated."
lol, dude, that's the best you could think of? Something that can literally be done by a robot?
I sure miss the 1980s when assholes like this would just die alone without taking good people with them.

And you providing a single shred of evidence for your retarded made up bullshit is too much to ask for a shit swilling faggot retard.

I mean, you could have done so there, but instead opted for the faggot ad hominem option.
Because you have no argument

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence summerboi. right wing terrorism is the most common form of terrorism in the us.

ALL of mexico's guns are smuggled in from its retarded neighbour to the north. Border towns are lined with gun stores selling custom orders which are then smuggled to the cartels. If USA gets rid of guns then watch gun crime in mexico drop dramatically

We need better access to affordable mental health care. I know Trump has given a lot of these /pol/ faggots a voice. Like said, these didn't start two years ago. Get rid of Trump and the neo-fascists and get us some affordable health care and let us keep our damn guns.

We need to purge /pol/ from the world to keep stormfag dipshits from radicalizing our children.

Attached: KnockedTheFuckOut.gif (316x316, 1.82M)

they just are faggots who post online about how they want to kill a bunch of innocent people.

yes. look up the death camps

Still a pussy. Lol how much you bitch and whine you are a pussy in my book

Fucking normie get out

Attached: 1438710765788.jpg (460x670, 81K)

The things that can be done by robots will expand to encompass all jobs in the coming years.

nigger look what i just said

Enjoying that 2nd Amendment are we, murica? :D

Attached: 1488102240916.jpg (239x306, 17K)

Mexico's crime problem is due to corruption, not American guns

You can conceal carry in the entire fucking state. That's far and away from being "gun free", as was mentioned.

If you are advocating for violence against mentally fragile people then you are part of the problem.

That is where you are wrong. I grew up poor and I have been blessed. I have successfully sent money to Brenton Tarrant and Dylan Roof. Brenton Tarrant doesn't go through money; Dylan Roof can spend some cash.

>Hispanic invasion of Texas.

LUL

Yeah trumps so retarded that he became a billionaire and the leader of the world

Wow im a pussy in your book? So what does that make you when youre some faggot who sits around threatening people online all day?

You're right, spic countries. My mistake.

No Americans were killed in this attack.

this is totally really and not at all fake

Attached: hkQMIrc5_dQ76HrCchbOHl3gPII=.gif (480x360, 258K)

But El Paso doesn't have a gun culture like most of the state. Mexicans don't carry guns unless they're assimilated or gang members

And there are places that you can't bring guns into, like bars that makes over half of their revenue on alcohol rather than food.

tiny minority compared with the marxists running the school system. I'm more worried about marxists taking down this country than a couple of incels doing some shootings. There are far more dangerous marxists being bred each day than some faggy incels posting on a message board.

I'm not. But we are under no obligation to continue to provide them with a platform to radicalize children and the gullible.

imagine being this much of a faggot

I can't wait til this guy and Dylann Roof are executed

This motherfucker wrote a goddamn resume.

american police are the worst in the western world at completing cases, so no surprise there

Reported to the FBI
Enjoy the party van

Gun crime may drop, but crime itself wouldn't. Nasty people do nasty things. Removing one tool just gets replaced with another.

>ALL of mexico's guns are smuggled in from its retarded neighbour to the north

And? Still doesn't change the fact that criminals have all the guns and citizens do not, does it?

Yea Forums is the breeding ground for these lost souls ripe for radicalisation .

People are a retarded fake meme and , being young and impressionable, and lacking critical thinking skills, think it’s real.
A whole Under culture of retarded meme extremists endlessly repost fake and retarded info graphics how “the joos” are to blame, “the Dems” are to blame, “immigrunts are to blame”, “Black people are to blame”, “feminists are to blame”;
Basically the only person ‘not’ to blame for their shitty life and life choices is themselves ....it’s an appealing doctrine that many lost souls could easily fall into.

And we perpetuate it via this site.

>Get rid of Trump and the neo-fascists
I agree, they should be given their own plot of land where only they are allowed to go, away from the rest of fine multicultural society, so we dont have to put up with their violent shit anymore, right?

Trump is the reason

Wait if he was ugly how could he have a good life fucking qt latinas ?

>talks like plebbit fag
>calls other people summerfag
Lol

Are you retarded? You really think Assholes on the internet are fake?

mexicans are technically americans...

>WAH WAH MINORITIES WONT STOP COMMITTING CRIMES
>WAH THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE TO GIVE UP YOUR GUNS WAH

Fuck off

Ok great.

See you at net years garlic festival

>radicalisation
funny, I was radicalized by watching a Contrapoints video, now I'm a full on transphobic nazi.

Attached: 1488445070167.jpg (239x340, 51K)

>that's the best you could think of? Something that can literally be done by a robot?

Listen, user, I know something about this topic.
AI is being developed right now that's as smart as you. Can listen and talk like you.

IBM's "Watson" is a brain, not a computer program. They don't program it - they just let it read books. That's how it learns.

The only safe jobs in the long run are jobs where you have to use your body, because machinery will always be more expensive than meat. Jobs where you only use your brain, WHITE COLLAR JOBS, are toast.

fuck off libcuck pussy

More than acid or knife attacks

yes because this obviously the fault of the second amendment, and absolutely couldn't be to due with how fucking retarded the guy holding the gun is

Australia?

>The things that can be done by robots will expand to encompass all jobs in the coming years.
Bullshit.
There will always be room for creators, problem solvers, and the people that manage them for the forseeable future.
If you're job is going to be automated away in your lifetime, you deserve to be out of work.

by being less ugly and more nice

A very good point.

OK, so tell us what statements in the manifesto are wrong?

Centuries old technology can't fire 100s of rounds per minute piercing flesh,muscle and bone in an instant.

You never hear about any other means of mass killings in America other than guns. Because it's the easiest and most effective method - removing guns would not impact anybody's lives apart from those who would be ended by them the longer they remain legal.

Dylann Roof probably ate better than the average liberal loser tonight thanks to me (and you wouldn't believe the amount of others). I thought liberals were against the death penalty?

Which is why we should have a universal income .

If our jobs are being done by robots....why do we need to work?

it's /pol/ and alt-youtube's fault
Instead of just being a regular nerd who plays video games and Magic, he obsesses over race (despite living in a nice middle class part of Texas) and commits a horrific crime.

>being this much of a newfag

Attached: 0b4.jpg (453x576, 47K)

hopefully antifa smashes your head in

True but not in the way that Europeasant meant when he was bragging about his lack of rights.

Can’t be fucked with you

>AI is being developed right now that's as smart as you.
You have no idea what job I have. An no, no automation is going to take my job. Because the stuff I do is not robotic.
But if you feel at risk, I'm sad for your life choices.

The opposite seems to be true, my guy.

Attached: SmokeEmHigh.png (1906x1410, 264K)

Then why are the alt right considered the biggest domestic terrorism threat? How many Marxists do you actually believe exist?

I agree. Racism on this site is against the rules outside of this board, but the mods let it fester and spread all over the site. Now it has spread into kids' gamechats as well.

But thats not the claim you made initially.

all of them except the anit-corp and environmental causes which werent even the main points, if you could even say that shit ass manifesto had them

>There will always be room for creators, problem solvers, and the people that manage them

IBM, Amazon and Google have bet tens of millions of dollars that you are wrong.

It's a simple fact that we know how brains are wired up, and we can now build the equivalent amount of wiring and connect it up in much the same way. That's what they are testing RIGHT NOW.

And - lo and behold - even though no living person KNOWS exactly what's going on inside these artificial brains, they're *thinking*. Nature's solution works even if you don't know why.

Yes, there will always be room for creators, but those creators are gonna be boxes of silicon.

Antifa doesn't go to red states, they only terrorize people in liberal states who probably voted Democrat.

Bombs are better than guns for mass causalities and damage. Probably one of the main reasons they don't try for the guns. Bombers are also far harder to stop, shooters are always killed or apprehended.

>lack of rights
And universal health care.
And free university
And generous welfare should I fall on hard times or get sick.
And paternity leave.
And at least 30 days paid vacation a year.
And guaranteed minimum wage.

Yeah....we got it sooooo bad.
If only I had a gun so I could randomly shoot a crowd of people. That’s what my life is missing

>Now it has spread into kids' gamechats as well.
I was calling people niggers and faggots in LAN setups long before I knew this site even existed. gtfo here niggerfaggot.

Attached: 1486238180293.jpg (497x497, 19K)

Until they find some new concept to replace brake rotors, brake pads etc there will still and probably always be work for machinery maintenance. Since robots can't repair themselves, or at least not yet.

Lol still a pussy

So he's wrong to say that the Democrats are importing people to get their votes?

Is he wrong to say that the Native American culture was almost destroyed by the white invaders, despite the continent having so much room?

t. future terrorist

They hide under your bed and will get you while you’re sleeping if you turn the lights off

>call him a newfag
>great now I don't have to address the fact that I'm a complete retard
How many chromosomes do you have

t. present day niggerfaggot

Yes.

No.

Doesnt excuse him shooting up a mall, brainlet.

I would rather them be under my bed than in front of my car in downtown Portland when I'm trying to get home after a long day.

Dude fuck off with the self importance. no one knows who you are and no one cares about you.

The machine gun has been with us for generations.
>removing guns would not impact anybody's lives
That would do nothing to stop interpersonal violence, especially against the physically disadvantaged. Guns will probably still be with us when we have cracked this problem and put an end to these killings. Also don't forget that rural Americans actually need guns.

Reminder: Stormfags purposely targeted this site to spread their failed ideology. Shilling is real, and the biggest shills here accuse everyone else of being shills to deflect from the truth.

Attached: StormShills.jpg (1361x1889, 337K)

Why?

>So he's wrong to say that the Democrats are importing people to get their votes?
>Yes.
Are you faggots really this delusional? Like actually believe that's not why they want that border as open as possible?

here is the greatest argument to all of this shooters advocating anti immigration

we white people have the most square meter per person of race out of all the races.

we take up NA, EU, and Russia.

Its so fucking stupid that these incel fucking retards think we're getting decimated.

fuck off with your conspiracy bullshit, we're not going anywhere

1 I didn't claim to know your job.
2 I didn't say it would replace YOUR job.
3 I didn't say it would replace EVERY job.

You read my post - it was right in front of you, in clear english - and you made three mistakes of comprehension !

Trust me when I say that IBM's system can read it and NOT make your mistakes.

So you’re saying, you haven’t matured since the age of 14.

Duly noted. We will not listen to anything further you have to say

>- removing guns would not impact anybody's lives
Save the 300k- 5(I think) million crimes a year guns prevent, according to the CDC. But yeah, minor cost to get our murders as high as London's kek.

>random pic unrelated

Attached: 1538934702706.jpg (706x965, 482K)

>We
Lol, look at this niggerfaggot

Yes.

So you're saying you're as emotionally scared as a 14 year-old?

>also, only people who hate niggers don't say niggers

>we white people have the most square meter per person of race out of all the races....
>Its so fucking stupid that these incel fucking retards think we're getting decimated.

The Native Americans once had a LOT more square meters per person.

They got invaded, mostly by nice people just looking for a place to live.

>logic
>muh
>NPC
> ;)
Lmao

Prove that the anticorp environmental ones are correct and all others are wrong then