ALRIGHT FAGGOTS OPEN UP, ITS TIME FOR YOU TO ACCEPT THIS STEAMY CREAMY DREAMY LOG

ALRIGHT FAGGOTS OPEN UP, ITS TIME FOR YOU TO ACCEPT THIS STEAMY CREAMY DREAMY LOG

Attached: 1557377852795s.jpg (183x183, 5K)

>DREAMY
I don't get that part. Elaborate please.

Attached: 1563037034763.gif (256x272, 591K)

open wide n you will find out.

Andy, give this man the steam dream cream special.

Attached: 1558650847959.jpg (800x499, 324K)

I dont get this lameness. is this place just full of 10 years olds with a poop fetish? sure I thought shit and fart jokes were funny as a kid but damn this is retarded

you sir, are dumb as fuck

Attached: 1562375873668.jpg (1024x641, 79K)

I dont get it.. what?

underage b&

Attached: 1502515202995.png (1500x1428, 1.87M)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Andy’s fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from John Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andy’s existential catchphrase “Creamy Steamy Dreamy” which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepatedsimpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Andy’s genius shit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. :)

im confused.. whats going on here?

I dont get it... please explain

thank you for explaining this to all the shills

Attached: 1563068998884.jpg (1024x769, 92K)

You don't get it do you? This is very common for indecisive morons who could not understand Andy Sixx posts. These idiots must postulate supercilious behavior to undermine Andy Sixx logposting, and unsurprisingly, you're one of these idiots.
We tell unintelligent individuals such as yourself to grow up and mature. You think this is all a jocose concept, but in reality, these logposters represent significance about life and feces. I laugh and dance in victory for every post that undermines logposters because deep down, you are insecure.
It is too late to save you, and it is impossible to save everyone.

so whats the point of making pics with turds.. I dont get it.

>thread about someones shit
>obvious underage obsessed kiddies

Attached: creep.jpg (541x613, 60K)

Yesterday I took an iq test but instead of the usual questions they showed me a Andy Sixx Meme and asked me to explain all of the jokes. Since I'm a genius I was easily able to do so. I explained all the references from the fact that "logg" is based off Yea Forums mythology, to the theory that Andy is inspired from a character in faggotory literature. As a result they told me I have an iq of 190 if not higher. I pity the peasants who think it's a show like any other.

huh? I dont get this. please explain

Andy Sixx was a character in the 80's british tv show Minder. He ran The Winchester Club and would often serve up logs of his own shit to Terry and Arthur instead of beer and spirits.

Attached: 1555359780065.jpg (807x627, 322K)

ok, but I dont get any of this log thing.. it makes no sense

wish i could place my lips firmly on andys asshole and literally *SUCK* out those creamy steamy logs and feel them slidding down my throat clogging it

grow up

HAHAHAAH SO SMELLY STINKY POOOO

Attached: hehe1524478154155.png (1080x1380, 812K)

I am not get this. my english is not gooder. can u show me