I have the answers to this but you probably won’t want to hear it. God and church has been removed from society...

I have the answers to this but you probably won’t want to hear it. God and church has been removed from society, that’s why this is happening.

Tell me I’m wrong. I dare you

Attached: 8FEE5E59-A335-468B-A295-19A7D08DE744.jpg (940x626, 68K)

Attached: ppde.jpg (209x241, 13K)

I pass three churches on the way to the grocery store. The ruling political party is overtly Christian. That’s gunna be a no from me dog.

You are wrong.

You're wrong.

Well if i look at Poland, you might be right.

God could stop it. He doesn't.

fuck you texas

Attached: el-laugho.jpg (675x1200, 75K)

Your entire country is proof God doesn't exist, you have every level of degeneracy, you have a murder rate that in any other country would trigger martial law, you literally invented social justice, trans gender, crack cocaine, your political system is broken, you do nothing but separate yourselves from one another, red or blue, black or white etc. You have no idea how fucking disgraceful you look to other first world countries, and you don't care.
Thats where you go wrong, you just don't care.

But do you have freedom??

Freedom is a buzzword. Choice=/=freedom

Of course, you also bang on about "muh freedoms", but all first world countries are free, some are even more free than yours, Holland for example has less restrictions than America, you're free, yes, but the way you behave you probably shouldn't be for a while, the lunatics are running the asylum.

When I lived overseas for 3 years straight, I would see whats going on in America and feel ashamed. It seemed like an overly politically correct, gay, douchebag country.....now I live here again

BUT DO YOU HAVE IT??

(I'm just kidding, user)

>Your entire country is proof God doesn't exist
no, america is proof that there is a group of people trying to remove God from every inch of the earth.

>God and church has been removed from society
It has? Bullshit.

You have the freedom of being dumb fat fucks and the freedom to sell and buy weapons to degenerates i give u that.

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Grudgingly agree.

Calm down, I'm not american, user. But kek

No, first of all there is no God, in this day and age to believe in a higher being is ridiculous but what I meant by my statement was your country literally proves it, everything that goes against God thrives in america, not just America obviously but for the sake of this argument if God existed America wouldn't.

You're not wrong so why would I say you are?

Violent crime is down, and has been on the decline for several decades.
Church attendance is on the decline as well, but correlation does not imply causation

Thanks, I'm not saying it to piss anyone off, it's just how it is, to be honest everyone's fucked to one degree or another, but the pendulum will swing back, it always does.

>in this day and age
time is not a logical arguement
>there is no God
Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it. -Adolf Hitler
>if God existed America wouldn't
earth isnt heaven, there is evil on earth, what the fuck do you not understand?

Yes, we have.
We're free in Europe.
And also able to go out without thinking about being shot.

We need less God, more Lucifer. Only the light-bringer can save us from these dark times.

What's also missing is a sense of class, an element of refinement and self-control that has all but disappeared. People no longer truly know how to behave themselves in myriad situations.

Arguement is not a logical spelling.
In centuries past people believed in religion, in a higher power, because they couldn't explain the things they see before then on a daily basis, now we know where everything came from, now we know about evolution. science has proved so many things that no longer do we believe Noah built a boat that carried 2 of every living thing on earth ( we're still discovering new species ever day), the Bible is a story book once followed by people who needed answers, now followed by idiots.

You're wrong.

You're also the type who does these shootings.

You're fucking stupid.

Of course time is a logical argument, over time people learn what's true and what's false.

You're wrong

>We're free in Europe.
uhhhh
Don't get stabbed, robbed or raped, fellow Euronigger

America is full of the evil that God apparently will not stand for, it is brimming with the evil and sin that would require a wiping of the slate, what don't you understand?

Then god should pull a Sodom and Gomorrah. That would be cool...

>people believed in religion, in a higher power, because they couldn't explain the things they see before then on a daily basis
really? i dont remember that part in the bible where it has alternative explanations for all of science. or maybe people read the bible because it tells you how to be a good person and how to enter heaven.
>evolution
an organ with multiple parts that are dependant on each other cannot work with evolution. an example being an eye, the lens doesnt work without the photoreceptor cells, and they dont work without the optic nerve. having three very sensitive things evolve at the same time is a massive leap of faith (they have to evolve at the same time because when one is removed they others dont provide an advantage over the rest of the population.
>Noah built a boat that carried 2 of every living thing on earth
while evolution cannot get a single celled organism to a bipedal mammal, it can make slight changes that result in different species but never creating completely new complex systems. also lots of animals are faked to discredit the bible.

While religion certainly encourages a positive set of morals for it's followers to practice, the removal of religion is not necessarily what caused this incident. Religious people can do bad things too. I agree with you that what happened today was a result of a broader societal influence.

Specifically, how people are handling their concerns about racial issues and immigration. Currently, the president is normalizing a rhetoric of violence and separation between racial groups. Many easily influenced people are fuelled by this rhetoric and instead of addressing their concerns about race and immigration in a non-murdery and productive way, they instead feel it's okay to shoot up a walmart.

Like that accomplishes fucking anything.

Attached: 742bca0.jpg (750x558, 61K)

You aren’t wrong, but no one here will take you seriously

I was always suspicious of the platypus, now I know it is fake news, thanks fellow btard

who said God will not stand for evil? who the fuck do you think created satan? again, earth is not heaven

Part of the problem is this indoctrination of the word "free".
You're changing it at school from am really age, you're free, do as you please, you're a free man, you have total freedom, wanna gun? That's your right, you're totally free, but don't cross the road unless you're at a designated crossing or you're gonna go to jail.
It's fucked up, but the thing is when you indoctrinate those that are below average intelligence (like the dizzy cunt a few posts up) they get put in a situation they don't like and they do they math, "I don't like this here, I'm free, I have a gun, I'm free, I'm gonna shoot these fuckers, but I'll cross the road over there where it's legal". Your priorities add country with regards to what you teach your children are fundamentally flawed.

Why the fuck would we care about foreign opinion? What are you to us?
I don't know the murder rate in your country, because I don't care. I don't even care enough to ask what country you are from, because you aren't one of us.
Fuck off, cuck.

Attached: know yrplace.jpg (404x374, 108K)

>free in europe

Attached: 1556541262157.gif (400x250, 529K)

Using the "eye" argument in 2019, fucking kek

yeah, also monkeys, probably sharks, and narwhals are fake too.

You're an idiot, I'm not insulting you, I'm informing you that you should seek care, your home may have sharp things you could hurt yourself with.

u gettin mad shlomo? did i shut down your shittty little slide thread?

There is no God, or Satan.

You are at least partially wrong. There is an obvious contagion effect, and these occur with equal frequency in areas with high religiosity.

Would religiosity in the sub-humans have prevented their sub-human behavior? Yeah, probably. Most of them anyway.

I notice you did not post a copyrighted image

Attached: b60.png (680x435, 474K)

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Ladies and gents, my point proven.

do you have an actual argument for the eye argument?
Or for the law of irreducible complexity?
Or is kek all you have to say, in the current year?

>oy vey annuda shoah!

mad? no, pls keep going you funny autist kek

Perhaps to yourself, and other Euro homos like you. Here, your words are irrelevant gibberish.

Attached: 1541828045425.jpg (851x710, 55K)

Use google, user. Not that difficult.

That's because I use the English language and facts , you use memes and idiocy.

People kill each other just as much in religion-heavy cultures.
Our species is flawed, it has nothing to do with god.

Where's his manifesto?

>using google in 2019

Attached: 1460229214874.jpg (812x810, 243K)

>mad? no, pls keep going you funny autist kek
literally no one talks like this. someone oughta get rid of this bot/worker

People kill each other just as much in religion-heavy cultures. Renaissance era Europe is a perfect example.
Our species is flawed, it has nothing to do with god.

>telling someone else to use google to support your absence of argument.
wew lad

Attached: 1388404247986.jpg (300x225, 6K)

Good point, user

>facts
You spelled worthless opinion wrong.

Attached: ronaldus maximus.jpg (193x261, 9K)

But compared to many other first world countries you are religion heavy.

Attached: RJ horsey.jpg (637x506, 76K)

Because there's no existence of academic research or info on Google, of course

But but relativistic nonsense argument!!!!!!!11111oneoneoneone

Your childish picture spelled "Hippy" wrong.

I've often thought that it's simply a numbers game. There are 327 million people in the US. I have no idea what the number might be but that would indicate a high amount of people with mental illness. It also suggests a large number of people with serious mental deficiencies. Throw in the easy access to weapons and you'll have the scenario we see today over and over and over...

go use google to support my argument then.
I know your side, kid. I used to believe it, too.

>your words are irrelevant
YEEEEEHAAWR!

Attached: us inelechual.jpg (540x720, 101K)

That literally means nothing, you seem like an angry idiot, try harder to not seem like an angry idiot.

Attached: try harder, hippIE faggot.png (676x555, 21K)

Attached: RJ mitch.png (1920x960, 1.32M)

Well, that's a cutting and clever argument!
I'm off to rethink it all, now!

Attached: 1552503096043.jpg (652x960, 463K)

>This

Attached: 1523840185906.jpg (500x330, 32K)

It is to a degree, yes, but it's the indoctrination that you have more rights, more freedom than you actually do, you tell a fuckwit he's free and he'll fucking run with it, masturbating in your garden while throwing fire crackers at your dog, when you tell the fool to fuck off he's back with poppas rifle, you need to stop feeding your children's egos to unrealistic levels, you really do.