What does Trap Cock feel like in the mouth?

What does Trap Cock feel like in the mouth?

Is it really softer and more tender than man cock?

I heard it naturally smells more floral too.

Who has experience?

Attached: XcWlU2l.png (642x609, 550K)

tastes like the gay

It's a cock. Soft until it gets really hard. Slippery once you start sucking. Not floral at all but not unpleasant either. I'll give any details you want.

Does the cum taste better?

all of the details

Tastes better than mine, that's all I can say. Both times I've tasted it, it's just been mildly salty. Precum has more taste, took me a second to realize my mouth was full of cum and not just more precum.

Ask anything.

is it better than man cock?

dont the hormones have an effect on it

Pic related is one of my experiences

Attached: tumblr_onn6rj4dot1vm6engo4_640.jpg (640x743, 132K)

Never sucked plain old man cock but I doubt it's much different. If they're late into HRT I guess they can have issues getting hard but none I've been with had any trouble

just generally what was it like? was she acc passable? nice tits and ass, soft woman like skin? what was the cock like ??

Pis is above. Yeah, passable. Soft skin, nice ass. You could tell the tits were implants but they were still nice to look at and play with. Cock was super fun. Could tell she'd just shaved down there. It's hard to describe the sensation if you haven't done it.

whats your sexuality straight, bi, gay?
also would you say it felt "gay" or nah?

Is this real

Straight except for when I'm not. Which is when I have a hot tranny in front of me. Wasn't worried about it. Didn't feel like I was having sex with a man. Maybe fooling myself but idk. I had fun.

yea fuck it all that matters is you had fun. im "striaght" but am curious about trans girls. kinda wanna try it but need to find one i think is fit af

Take it up the ass once, you stop worrying about that shit.

yeah sounds fucking amazing. also you hookup with her or pay her?

Hooked up with the one in the pic. Paid a different one

Fuck I miss sucking cock and taking it up the ass honestly it's so fun

>in a relationship with a woman
>has no idea I've bottomed before or swallowed a man
>want nothing more than her to reveal/develop a bisexual fetish

But really, if you're giving head you don't want it to be soft or tender lol. Regular man cock is slippery/velvety, don't know anything about traps.

ditto

Something about having
a dick in my mouth that seems pretty queer to me

I've only ever been with another guy before and I live in Alabama, so I have this fear that if I ever find a girl I want to date I'll either have to lie and say im a virgin or admit I've only fucked a guy before which may not go over well in this conservative state. Both options make me seem fucking weird

Find a quick hookup. Or just "it's been a while." whatever.

The key to sex is relaxing and enjoying yourself and her/him. Don't worry about looking like a pro, most people aren't. Just don't look robotic. My first time I just couldn't get into it because I was more focused on her than me, which it's good not to be selfish, but I wasn't enjoying myself and she knew.

And it doesn't matter what state it is, most women are iffy about bisexual guys. The live-and-let-live progressive woman is far more rare than people realize. Many of them have hangups in regards to gay sex.

bump

What the everloving fuck kind of question is that?

>man cock
It's like you'd rather be retarded than just make peace with the fact you're gay. Just be gay or retarded don't be both.

Attached: 1559212108129.gif (284x197, 1.15M)

FPBP

I'm gonna go with this, no matter how much you hate it, it will always be gay to suck a dick.

Attached: a5821a32-b5da-4381-b2c2-6b20e2c1a25b.gif (397x397, 1.89M)

Traps are all mentally ill faggots and actually fucking them irl is gay and also degenerate because you fucking a mentally insane person

You must be a fucking moron

dont care theyre hot

i just crave velvety cock.

doesnt make me gay.

I love the smell of Charlie body spray and when i smelt it on a traps dick that i used to fool around with it drove me crazy and i kept sucking it until she came which i had never done before but that smell gets me high.

Attached: cum suck.webm (640x480, 1.87M)

You're gay and a horrible person

Makes you mega gay

a trap = woman

ergo, not gay

me : 1
trapophobe: 0

Daily reminder that preoccupation with other peoples sex lives is a mental illness and a classic sign of sexual insecurity and social disfunction you try and make others agree with you to deflect the attention from your own sexual and social inadequacies..pro tip..it doesn't work ;)

Attached: thou doth protest too much.png (1000x828, 377K)

XY=male
no matter how you mutilate the body. You're not only gay, but you're afraid to admit you're gay. You're mega gay.

Me: infinity
Mentally ill faggots: -666

Reminder you're still a faggot

pro tip..it still doesn't work

Attached: Hypno Trap.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

>discord
>.gg
>/HhDaAPQ

And you're still a faggot