No collusion. Totally exonerated

No collusion. Totally exonerated.

Liberals and progressives BTFO

Attached: President Trump.jpg (822x924, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2019/04/18/politics/full-mueller-report-pdf/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iiT1uzlcvUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Taken3.png (860x860, 157K)

Attached: la9pvq2avn931.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Amazing. Might be the cleanest president ever.

Apart from his eyes being tiny mouths to the shadow realm he seems like a decent guy

Pedo supporter go die

Attached: 1F2B4690-7D95-4C77-B947-08E7806C54BF.jpg (498x605, 62K)

What

You heard me.

go back to /pol donald

The dude is a diddler

Attached: 1564231802400.jpg (675x570, 45K)

No collusion and total exoneration? Is this the same report that he's illegally stonewalling Congress from reading? So it totally clears him, yet he's desperate for no one to read it, and you're actually stupid enough to believe that?

Huh...

>dudes

You mean, this publicly available report right here?

cnn.com/2019/04/18/politics/full-mueller-report-pdf/index.html

I like how he claims exoneration...bcuz he's the only one. Mueller specifically testified Trump is not "exonerated" so unless you don't know what that word means...

I'm getting irritated by the word collusion. It makes me angry and I feel like smashing everything in sight and punching the first person who gets near me

A prosecutors job isn’t to prove innocent it’s to prove guilty I don’t understand the level of cognitive dissonance required to actually get stuck in this liberal bullshit whatever happened to presumption of innocence

Attached: fox crack.jpg (403x264, 14K)

you're retarded.
maybe actually read the report before spouting off

>What is "probable cause"?

That's why Muller testified that he could be indicted after leaving office if he is not impeached by congress.

I did.

Just curious though, can't help but wonder what excuse you've come up with in your tiny little brain to rationalize why no impeachment proceedings against trump where initiated by the Democratic controlled house, since, as you seem to be implying, the Mueller report so conclusively proves Trump is guilty.

What is your party waiting for? Is it really the position of your party that yes, Trump is guilty, but they're going to let him get away with breaking the law? Because I have say, if that is your position, it's pretty fucking weak.

Attached: Trump.jpg (1000x981, 216K)

Attached: William Barr won't be prosecuted.jpg (885x516, 51K)

lol

Trump: Total exoneration, no collusion
Mueller: If we would have determined a crime wasn’t committed we would have stated son in this report

Life example: Sitting at the couch, I am about to each a sandwich next to my dog. I get up to grab a beer and upon my return, my dog is licking his chops and the sandwich is gone. While this does not conclude my dog ate my sandwich, it does not exonerate him either.

youtube.com/watch?v=iiT1uzlcvUE

wagecuck

Attached: watashiwacansadodesuuuuu.jpg (211x239, 5K)