Help me out Yea Forumsros

Help me out Yea Forumsros
How the fuck do i get someone's name from a cell number? Is there a actual real site for this or are they all shitty scam sites?

backstory:
>Be me
>Rando calls me
>Was wrong number
>I was very busy
>Accidentally called him a cunt
>Fag gets mad starts sperging
>Hang up because busy
>Week passes get call again saying i was rude the 1st call
>I hang up and ignore
>Faggot can't move on
>Keep getting 50+ angry calls every week for the past month and a half now

I tried the free shitty reverse number sites, all say the same things but no name. I don't think is a burner number because the guy sounded like a boomer and it was the same area code as mine. Yeah i could just block the boomer from calling but at this point i want to fuck with him. Tried poking around social media with the number but no dice.

Any help bros? Also pic unrelated.

Attached: 1564017255857m.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/sundowndev/phoneinfoga
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

plz anons

Attached: image0-1.jpg (2316x3088, 1.28M)

Anons if you help me with this I'll post my tits

Is Pic related what Bessie is referring to? Bess Kalb got some sweet sole meats

Attached: 1561439027416.png (738x1043, 138K)

call your provider and let them block the number

i have no idea stole them feet from another thread :(

I don't want to block the dude i want to fuck with him. this is war now

>people unironically using the word 'incel'

Attached: 1410138358002.jpg (443x726, 65K)

Did you try sync.me?
They have an app and a website and is like a crowdsourced contact list

then say you want to meet up and give him a syringe full of lsd in his neck and he is done or you can use benzos and take him into a parking deck with many stairs and throw him down the stairs the russians do this when somebody doesnt pay their bills in minecraft of course

Here's another of me, reverse image search

working method and i post tits

Attached: image0-5.jpg (2316x3088, 676K)

I mean, it's what they are.

Just tried and didn't work

too far user, who will feed his mincraft dogs?? think of the pets u evil bastard

Can't help but need moar :)

Can't you just block this number on your phone?

he doesnt die he gets crazy or paralyzed no big deal there are thongs far more evil than this

Its possible but not easy, it'll be easier playin the game and pushing for personal details then figuring out who it is that is if you truly want to fuck with him

Plus, you know the rules

I have used name from number before and got the name and address. It cost a dollar.

Post tits for method

>Can't you just block this number on your phone?
i don't want to block it i want revenge now user

Damage is done i can't do the long game i need a quick method and fuck you i know them but no one will help if the tits are free fuckkkkkkkk

I'll up the prize, any requested pic for working method fuck you anons

pussy
feet
cutting
scat
piss

idgaf reeeeeeeeeeee

I don't even have a dollar

type number into Facebook search bar, if they have it linked to their account it will show up.

Only the cucks who don't deliver hang on the carrot on a stick in these threads, sure worst case scenario you can post tits and not get results but it'll motivate the thirsty fags who can deliver

Finally though, nobody is going to publicly post a method in exchange for your tits, even if you are cute, they can sell it privately and buy pretty bitches like you every weekend

>Tried poking around social media with the number but no dice.
Already did that :(

go to spydialer.com

okcaller dot com usually works

>buy pretty bitches like you every weekend

Yeah but are they real actual retard neets like me?? No. I bet they wont even let user watch them go potty >:[

If you're a chick, you can get a dollar easy. Don't be a lazy bitch, put that pussy to work.

Both gave same basic info and no nameeeeeeeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Im putting it to work right now

Pix for service

Who pays or gives, when they haven't seen the product? Sharpie in pooper

Ye but the point still stands, payment is up front here, if you need cash for a pay service post some tits and a contact and I'll give you some cash

truecaller app. next time he calls the name should pop up, if not just block the number.
now show tits.

nigger i already tried this

This all you're getting until i get what i want, suck my ass ok no more until then fuck you

Attached: image0-19.jpg (364x480, 22K)

I may be able to help, do you have any burner accounts on any platform that I can contact you at and we talk in private?

See i should have posted one with my nipples completely covered, anons get tits and the help stops :(

yay user you're back! why would you need to privately contact me

The method I have you won't be able to do so unless you want to post the phone number here...

>This all you’re getting until I get what I want! Suck my ass ok no more until then fuck you
Ok. I would love to suck a fart out of your ass.

:( explain...

>I would love to suck a fart out of your ass.
Why are men like this :(

huhh basically the method I have involves a number dump... since I can smell the normie off of you basically I have a big list of numbers and details across many carriers so if I can DM you get the number I can run it through the big ass list and we might have a match

just upload the dump to pastbin or somethin and i can just search the number

if you go through all that trouble and it works I'll do a vid

Literally just tell your boss the number is a perv harassing you. Why are women so dense

>thetitsaremine.gif

After the money I paid for it(almost $200), I'm not about to post that shit anywhere public lmao

>tell your boss
I've never even had a job you wagecuck
>:(

>Is there a actual real site for this or are they all shitty scam sites?
almost all of them just pull off truepeoplesearch

I mean if these other fags are no use I might as well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

should have started with tits and timestamp if you want anything. you got way to much help already. now deliver or gtfo

Post in public and it works, you can fuck me lmao

How is OP supposed to timestamp some random cooze's tits?

Just drop contact info if you're going to go that far if someone gives you the answer.

No offense I ain't about to waste my money for some pussy that probably ain't even near where I'm at

Like this is doing US a favor.

Tits and timestamp, minge, or find help elsewhere.

I just gotta ask
How do you "accidentally " call someone a cunt?

This is a barely veiled personal army request, but until the LARPer proves he's not a neckbearded hambeast, we don't bite.

Im not falling for that again

I'm in OH, am i close?

Be australian, probably.

/thread

Minimum of a six hour drive, assuming you lived right on the border with my state. Meet me half way and I'll come inside you.

I mean if your tryin to smash just give me his number and I'll take of it real shit, but you have to give me your after

I'm the opposite side of the country in CA sorry look make a burner twitter or Instagram and we can talk there.

I curse alot :( I said wrong number cunt, i was dying my sisters hair

I don't have a car, and noooo way you're cuming in me

ok which one of you 3 are user

you're on Yea Forums you fat retard, everyone here probably hasn't seen a woman in decades let alone touched one

watch these lads get some sort of gippo disease lol

How old is your sister?

>I don't have a car, and noooo way you're cuming in me
Just let him cum in your ass.

Dude holy fuck reading all these retards try and convince you to send your nudes to help you out, I’m really high and I’ll help you fix this retard if you still need it done.

My discords koalaowner335#2076 , make a throwaway discord and send me the number and a place I can send the info back to you, or just keep the throwaway discord account open in an incognito tab or some shit.

>I don't have a car
Buy a bus ticket.
>noooo way you're cuming in me
Why not? I was surgically sterilized by the state, bb.

Perhaps ask the guy who he is? If he gives you a name you might be able to find out his address

Attached: 1528666430182.png (623x424, 294K)

also, I don’t want your nudes or to sleep with you. so you can keep memeing these retard virgins for attention if you want, I just enjoy doxing people.

>gippo disease
I've never had any STDs >:(

Ya but why does that make men want to suck farts, i wouldn't care if someone was sucking my farts but idk why they'd do it

im 22 she's 19, no u can't see her

lmao maybe

Then how do i know you wouldn't dox me? itleast they have a reason to keep me not-doxed :(

Why???

Honestly i haven't tried this, last time he called i kept screaming he was phone raping me and that i was going to press charges

are you retarded or what. I just said to make a throwaway discord and message me the number, obviously if I wanted to dox you I would of said send me it from your own personal account.

Just to add to that, i mostly wanted a way i could do it on my own, the whole sex thing was just if the dude wasted his $200

>im 22 she's 19, no u can't see her
too jealous that she's more attractive, huh?

eat my shit just tell me how you do it and I'll make a vid of anything you want me to do and post it here >:(

STFU NIGGER

I’m about 2 nod off from the heroin did though so, you’re gonna have to wait like 5 hours for me to reply to ur message if you end up sending me the number on discord.

Nobody on here is gonna help you now that they know you’re a “girl”, they’re just gonna try and see your nudes.

**If you send me the number make sure you put someway I can get the information back to you, like how I said keep the throwaway discord account open in a tab or some shit**

>Why???
because you don't have a car and need to come to me somehow. I'll fix your eyebrows, too, while you're here.

y'all're all waaaay too thirsty for this doodoo-brown-eyed spic

If you want me to show you how then I can later when I wake up from nodding off, again, make a throwaway discord account that doesn’t have ANY of your personal shit and hit me up, and I’ll show you how to dox him and other people, and no I don’t want any nudes or video from you for it, I just enjoy doing it and it’s easy to teach to people that wanna learn how 2 do it.

Robokiller, just set the security to the highest so it's basically anyone not in your contacts. They'll get bored.

If they're dumb they'll attach their phone number to their faceburger account

you're a fucking div, sorry love but no-ones helping a complete spastic

Go on the street. Pretend your phone just died. Use a stranger's phone. Text the cell number. Ask, "is this[target name]?" When she says yes. To not creep her out, ask, "[false surname]?" She might confirm her real surname, too. Anyway, wait a month and a few days to use the number for your purposes

I WANT TO DO IT ON MY OWN I CAN'T BE THAT HARD STAY AWAKE FUCKER TEACH MEEEEEE

no, why did the state make yoir balls not work??

Im mostly white ok :(

Yaaa im about to give up but i might send the discord guy some nudes anyway for being nice about it

i tried that

idk what that even means but thanks

>Going outside
lol

Osintframework dotty commy

join this discord server to find out if you're beta or alpha xXydGE9

Forgot to add description, this site has a bunch of popular methods on how to do it

>no, why did the state make yoir balls not work??
It was one of the perks of the contract when I was returned to the civilian population unsupervised.

save number to contacts. go to Instagram and follow the following string.
Profile/Menu/Discover People/Contacts

>Im mostly white ok :(
That's an interesting way to put it. It's okay. I like brown nipples as much as the next guy.

Attached: BrownNipples.webm (352x640, 1.96M)

ProGurlTip - If you don't know if you're alpha or not you're not alpha

looking now

sorry i only want working nuts, risk of pregnancy only makes it hotter

Dude I legit have been up for like 28 hours and this heroin is making me nod off trying to read a Snapchat group I’m in.

I gave you my discord just hmu and I’ll teach you later today loser, nobody here is gonna help you I promise you that rofl, like I said like 3x already though,

**if you do message me on discord, make sure you make a throwaway discord or make sure you don’t have anything personal linked to the one you have **

I will for real teach you later today though for free, just go to bed and I’ll hit u up l8r when I wake up, unless I get lucky and finally die in my sleep. Gl with these losers if you decide not to go my route, hope you get what u need.

>sorry i only want working nuts, risk of pregnancy only makes it hotter
Based on prior experiences, your lizard brain will not understand that you won't get pregnant, it will just delight in feeling that you've convinced someone to come inside you.
Semen also contains a variety of compounds that will help stabilize your mood with regular dosing.

Jesus Christ, use Spokeo.com Pay the fucking .99Cents for a one time use and get the fuckers name address,and all the information that would make a halfassed hacker cum in his pants. Thank me now and give me your tits

or just use truepeoplesearch and save the 99c

Has the number been posted?
I have big Brian skillz

Ya ya if the thread dies with no other solutions you're daddy then ok

Um do i need linux for that because idk how to do that stuff :(

Degenerate race mixer >:( you should want me gassed for being an half and half abomination, not wanting to fuck me

Im a literal jobless neet and truepeeps dnt work

So far 1anon might help outside of thread but that means u guys wont get nudes, other user send site thing that might work but idk how to use :(

Here’s what you do.

>Save number to phone
>Download Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
>Go to add friends on the apps
>Check to see a name you don’t recognise from the contact list add.

Then you have their name as well as their social media. Most people don’t realize that when they access social media from their phone, their accounts are either created from their phone number, or are linked to it. They ignorantly add their information to it, like name, location, place of work, etc, and leave it public for all to see.

If I get harrassed and need to find out who, unless the average everyday person is tech savvy, 9/10 times this method works to get their name

Oh get the fuck out asshole, true people search charges the same as spokeo and all the other fucking people search sites. None of that shit is free anymore. With a stolen credit card a free wifi connection and a burner laptop bought off of craigslist I`ll fuck your world up.

Youuuuuuuu need to google the bloody number u fool
Or CHECK THE GOOD OLD FASION WAY,GO TO THE LIBRARY AND GET A PHONE BOOK AN LOOK UP THE FUCKEN NUMBA!

do not do this OP, when you sync up like this, the person gets an email notification or a notification on the app that you synced up with them and it shows them your account, so you’d be putting your information at risk as well(only know this because I’ve had it backfire on me twice)

trueppl is free tho?

I already did thattttttttttt fuckkkkkk

This is true. For this, I would use a throw away Facebook account that was made specifically for the purpose of searching numbers, and I make sure the account is set up with fake information and isn’t linked to my own number

Just post asshole op

cell phone numbers aren't at the library fagot

lmao well then i already fucked up

Who said its a cell PhOnE?

The site he linked you need a virtual machine running some form of Linux, gentoo, Ubuntu, kali et cetera to install and run the repositories, so if the thread dies hmu and I’ll help you if none of these people did.

I should be up in like 5 hours depending on how strong this shit was, cu later loser. If you don’t go to bed, I hope you get good luck prior to me helping, but if not I’ll hook you up later today when we’re both free.

gn retards

>Degenerate race mixer >:( you should want me gassed for being an half and half abomination, not wanting to fuck me
porque no los dos?

Dwnld Facebook messenger app and create a new chat. When you type the number in before hitting enter, it'll display matching fb profiles with that number associated

Are you gonna ignore this anons trips OP

gn user :3 you get exclusive content if thread fails

>111 replies
>still no timestamped tits
I am disappoint.

>Im a literal jobless neet
So......you have an Obama phone then?
Your telling us you can not afford 99 cents to fuck this douche bag over and you want us to do all the work for you for free, with the promise of tits.........wow, Fuck off FBI. There are no tits to be had in this thread, just another dude trolling and beating off to those stupid enough to be strung along.

I ALREADY POSTED TITS FUCK YOU I LIVE WITH MY PARENTS

Nobody is going to be able to do anything without the number.
Either post it, or post a way people can contact you to have you send it to them privately.

Buy that bus ticket and you could live in a cage in my basement.

after seeing what a bitch you are to nice anons that tried to help I've decided not to tell you how to do it lol eat MY shit

Can't spell "basement" without "semen".

I'm in Ohio OP, I'll cum inside you

this is for real my last message, people on here on going to give you awful advice and bad pointers, I’ll actually help you get real information not retarded misguided wastes of time and effort, I’d stay up and do it rn for you homegirl, but I’m working at about 10% functionality.

I’ll make sure 2 help u out prior to getting high tonight dw, I’ll teach u the shit you wanna know.

gl with these morons that haven’t ever seen tits prior to x amount of hours you posted them.

gn

:(

:'( user IM SORRY

Ya i already have user that can help or had, idk if it same user here :'(

No you didn`t.
you covered them with your fucking hands.
If you live with your parents, you should be ashamed of yourself for sponging off of them, and get the fuck off of your lazy ass and get a job, even if it is flipping burgers at McDonald's, at least you could afford the 99 cents for spokeo and save the rest of you money to buy a fucking car, and then move on to a better job, or maybe even start paying your way for a higher education and improve your financial situation, instead of being a lazy attention whore.

ANOM THANK YOU

Hope you od on your next plunge

no you didn't even offer help 1st

Go sleep your high off moron, and when you wake up dope sick make another excuse for not being able to function junkie.

Op, I can get you a easy way to get address and full name thru phone number easily but I will require exclusive content

>:(
Don't frown. You're be a cherished pet, loved unconditionally for the rest of your life.

>> You want him fucked with
>> post number on Yea Forums
>> ???
>> Profit???

Attached: low_orbit_ion_cannon.jpg (604x483, 40K)

oh shit, i'm in OH too!

go to your carrier and they'll give you records of this dude's harassing calls and then you can go to the police. they'll most likely do nothing but at least it will be recorded.

Why would i do any of that when i could just get a bf and neet of him

No, meth user will do it freeAw

Eh only if they gave a name

JUST POST THE FUCKING NUMBER, YOU STUPID, USELESS BITCH

you can figure out THEIR carrier by the number and that douche's carrier will give the police a name if they had a proper police report.

>Why would i do any of that when i could just get a bf and neet of him
We all know you can't, otherwise you wouldn't be living in your mom's basement at 22.

I call troll
Post the number here and he would be fucked with, Yea Forums would get his address and send many delicious pizza's. As has been done in the past.

Attached: Sorry OP.jpg (1280x1707, 361K)

I could literally do it RN

>risk of pregnancy only makes it hotter
>noooo way you're cuming in me

???

Attached: Be there In 30 Minutes.gif (445x264, 1.62M)

Attached: boredbaby.png (417x462, 265K)

Attached: 1`.jpg (216x289, 8K)

git clone github.com/sundowndev/phoneinfoga
python phoneinfoga.py -n phonenumberhere

>Why would i do any of that when i could just get a bf and neet of him
....and there you have it, just a lazy fucking attention whore, and a feminist pig, who thinks her pussy and tits are made of gold and will get her a free ride with any man she chooses to lay with. I got news for ya you lazy little bitch, god helps those who help themselves, so get the fuck off of your back, quit giving your pussy away for free and help your self before you have a dozen mixed race kids and are dependent upon the welfare system to keep you and all of them because nobody wants your lazy ass that was bred by niggers

Attached: Trolled you got.jpg (512x512, 35K)

Meth user will probably wake up . get high on meth and forget this thread existed

Here for tits

Attached: TubbyTrolled.jpg (800x600, 48K)

Attached: so__i_herd_you_liek_mudkipz.jpg (1000x500, 121K)

Attached: 1256883578340.jpg (282x425, 51K)

Attached: Fucking Whitey baitin.jpg (300x223, 5K)

>Aw
So where in Ohio are you? Were you affected by the tornados a couple months ago?

Attached: 1473611746631.jpg (300x418, 28K)

Attached: Double stuff.jpg (533x400, 69K)

No then some faggot will tell the boomer about the thread and ruin my revenge

No i just don't go outside, anons here would love to be my bf

ANYONE IN OHIO WILLING TO BE MY BF?? JUST LET ME NEET OFF YOU AND I'LL GIVE YOU LOVE AND BABIES, POST DISCORD AND I'LL HIT U UP

there bitch fag, problem solved

Attached: Dubs Nigga.png (187x149, 37K)

Attached: All Hail.jpg (723x581, 31K)

You'd just sign that number up to every charity, scam pyramid scheme etc etc you can find and enjoy the fact the phone is locked solid with 500 calls a day.

>nobody wants your lazy ass that was bred by niggers
I've never been Yea Forumslacked, i don't want shit for children

Attached: 4chan murder.jpg (1280x1389, 250K)

Hannah?

I`ll bet you say that to all the white boys you meet

Attached: 1506883006952.png (640x854, 686K)

>POST DISCORD AND I'LL HIT U UP
1010011010#5453

Attached: Huge cock.jpg (599x449, 113K)

I guess we can assume the rest of this statement is true then

Shitttt

Bye everyone! someone got my name, you're all fags for doxing me :'(

Attached: 5743017722_76855f207e_z.jpg (510x381, 65K)

This is the only viable solution. Plus I can guarantee someone would get his name and address for some irl fuckery.

Attached: JY4pvJg.jpg (570x625, 157K)

the trick is to just use a regular choke hold and make it kind of sexy fun so they play along with it until they pass out, then you move on to proper strangulation.

Hacker reporting in, give number

I suppose next you are going to tell us you are a virgin too?
I`m willing to bet the way you act in this thread that you are underage and the man in question who you claim is harassing you was catfished by you, with the promise of meeting for sex and you were a no show and pissed him off with your replies, and now you want our help to bail you out because you don`t want mommy and daddy to know you were trying to be a little whore and chickened out because they will take your phone and internet away. Why else won`t you post your tits or the phone number of the guy in question other than you don`t want your info exposed to backfire on you. Nice try little girl.

2010 or 2011 we DOX'd a guy and he got Pizza at home, at work, and at school. Not to mention he worked at a video game store and got many calls requesting pic related

Attached: btcover.jpg (620x643, 99K)

Battletoads is a lot older than 2010.

Yeah and I remember the time and may have been involved when the Church of Scientology was smacked around a little bit too, but hey we all have our memories of past glory days don`t we?

You have no real means to awaken meth user and or grab his attention . Especially when high on meth. My offer is still Onna table

meth user dropped a discord tag

There's an app called truecaller, but as far as I know a lot of Indians use it, I really don't know about others. Try using that I guess.

Meth user is definitely in multiple servers if he has discord and is getting multiple notifications and or has notifications off . He will also be on meth and will probably be out and about not looking at discord .

Dats racist.

Like da good old days :')

in ohio but i'm diseased or else i'd take you up on that!

hit me up at anonohio

Who just called me from Pennsylvania?