I'm a Mexican ask me anything

I'm a Mexican ask me anything.

Attached: o.jpg (500x375, 28K)

Nah

nah

Are you a Mexican girl?

I grew up near the border. There is nothing about you people that I don't already know. Fuck off.

Attached: 1560387340199.jpg (1024x622, 155K)

Are you good at cross country

If I heard this in person I would have beat your ass

No.

Bordernigger.

Why are you so violent...fuc outa my country with that tone..bitch

You sound like a little bitch in Omegle. And a child with bad parents. There are no girls in the internet.

Next time I will laugh at you. Next!

...yes

How much for you and your beaner buddies to build a deck in my backyard?

If you're really mexican than tell me the best drink in that picture

Why are central americans the subhumans of the hispanic world?

What's up with all mexican dudes being total fags?

Ok do you have a pool? Also does anyone in Mexico legit decorate a Christmas tree and what is the most hardcore but oddly based taco you've ever eaten? Do you still have your copy of super smash Bros melee?

why yu no pay 4 wall?

I actually don't think we're such a nuisance. I'm pro native American in my politics and personal beliefs. We are not that bad. I think Americans belong here the people who don't belong here are Asians. Arabs and say blacks are much more unbearable bad and how do you say stronger than native Americans. I have a sentiment against the Chinese races as well and anyone with billions of people in their country so Indians as well.

People who speak Spanish are sane. The food is great and mulattos are decent people. With acceptance for yourself and your own whites become "Americans" not Europeans but white +native American "protestants" as in not catholic or Argentina as in soccer rivalries and how much they are white and are dismissed and discriminated against as such. But that's just me and my personal preference.

The common complaint from Spanish culture against Indians is not that bad. We belong here as native Americans indio you see that nazi shit? We don't have that problem. Jews Asians etc. We don't have that problem in the new world so behave here. No gringo is going to put a foreigner over a native American.

If you're a Chicano and you're lost or you have your issues that's on you and you shouldn't talk.

Freemasons from like the 80s. Either that or they just were poor native Americans that's how they were subhuman. Following the Spanish model. If Spain is white like Argentina then they're gay too for being white.

Good enough. Gay makes great food.

Stfu....dam

Horchata but I can't choose. Pineapple and jamaica are great as well. Mexican gastronomy is the best in the world that Italian and Chinese food seems bland.

Even black people are decent. Everything is great and our Spanish constitution guarantees greater freedoms. There is no better country in the world than Mexico and I would love it if no one ever changed anything and you stopped your hate.

You never bothered to send over the bill faggot.

Halloween to Santa claus are not holidays if I remember the 90s. Those are American things.

Tacos are like sandwiches it's a cultural difference between eating bread and eating maize.

No I sold my videogame collection a long time ago

tamarindo is better than horchata

Mexico is north america you absolute retard

I choose not to discriminate against them because they are poor. My parents taught me this ethical values.

I hope for the best but there is not much I can do to help. I would like to give to charity to build jobs but i choose to respect those sovereign countries.

I have a few American history books. The great thing about America is when they built jobs in like the wild west or the gold rush. Those are good things that just don't happen. Not in Europe not in the rest of the world. Gov Bonds i remember railroads and injecting money into the little guy I don't think this is communism but i don't know the difference. I just know the gringos did something righteous

So if people stay in their countries I think it's ok. I'm ok with immigration to my country too I welcome them.

I wonder if he is serious when he says things like these. I know the game he is playing that he is telling you the truth.

You are an american pretending to be mexican because everything you said is completely wrong

I know what the popular opinion of Mexican Americans is.

I think they're traitors who don't realize they don't have their citizenship.

This is literally the case. If i wanted to be cool I give them a pass and don't let them know my level or political opinion. Theirs can be horrible. They're good people who try their best.

Are you Mexican, illegal, or Mexican American?

Attached: 112fb5ce02ccd723503075aacf2e30a5--aqua-teen-hunger-force-pre-paid.jpg (480x360, 33K)

real niggas drink jamica

If you are eating maize you are a poor Indian often painted as a saint or criminal trash.

If you're eating bread you're white and rich. Or in recent times a faggot.

Old as time.

What the fuck does all of that even mean

Why is Mexico so fucked up to the point where a lot of your citizens want to abandon it instead of trying to make it better? Won’t that leave it always fucked up? Stay in Mexico, make it better, than ask to come here.

>im rich because i eat bread hehehe
I pitty you you poor loser

How do you feel about Andy Ruiz

so many words, yet im thinking wtf is he going on about?

I mean yeah its good, but you ever had a really bomb stromboli? or calzone? or even a real good veggie egg foo young?
We aint the best but we good still.

I think the cartels are a good thing. I chose to embrace it. They're just businessmen.

I laughed at the first half of your post. This answers the question. The entire thing is monopolized to the point the only business is dirty drug trade.

They just tell you no if you do it the legal way, by the time you're already rich you don't have that problem you can stay in true north American freedom Mexican freedom enforced by the cartel and guaranteed by the Mexican constitution of 1918

I don't envy Japan out of the entire world. Only Japan is a superior or equal country.

I dont think you can count the wild west and gold rush as "built jobs", since these were people prospecting into the future. Which is gambling your fate and hope you make some real money. Gov bonds would apply to yeah railroad building by buying peoples land, or farming.

The man is not a coward. I respect his sportsmanship as much as I respect sports. I'm glad he has a victory over Giga nigga.

Better than Cain Velazquez in shame. Great guys. Fat retards and sportsmen. Both jokes. Lost men. I give them minimal respect where it is due.

If they don't like it they can lose weight for their communities image and not be misguided as men.

You do know the taco is originally from the greek gyro yeah? Its a fact of history, they literally just took corn tortillas instead of bread.

It's actually a concern and realization I had over how bland 99% of people eat.

Chinese people cook with water.

You always need good food and drink. Beer or wine is not a drink.

Mexico wasnt always this bad. During the XX century we had an authoritarian government with the same party holding all the power for 71 years, a country full of law and order so things were not as different as the america of that time. It was those damn colombians and people from central and south america in general that fucked everything up, they brought the drugs, and then the cartels, and then there were not two cartels but five, and then there were ten, the fights for power became more and more aggressive and now we have 25-30 cartels and criminal groups beheading people and hanging them from bridges and all that shit, all brought here by those savages from the south, it is not virtually our fault, you are just suffering the effects of the cartels, even most of the immigrants getting to your country are not mexicans, they're from venezuela and those central american countries that are smaller than texas.

Cartels destroyed our country. I hope you get shot by the army, the navy, the feds or the national guard you piece of shit

I'd put it on the thing that the people that emigrate to the US, are not educated nor willing enough to risk the lives of their family to try to make a change. Look at how corruption has taken the country, if you dont play into the interest of the cartel, which if you dont absolutely means pain or death, then you dont have any other way to live. Smarter Mexican individuals who can play the game in their favor by moving into positions of power, allowing it all to happen. Is what is keeping up this perpetual fear amongst the poor population.

Chicanos and Indians are not that bad. In practice. Should be called native Americans or something. Mayans olmecs etc.

The Spanish Castizos were extremely racist over nothing. How times change I hope to help and better my community by sharing my personal views/level

Because 99% of people are not castizos. We're just not and that shit needs to stop. Maybe not stop 100% but race is not the end all be all factor. People thinking they are white have an identity issue that harms their own people. I am not here to mark one standard issued shill like most shills because it just doesn't work that way. But I hope something good comes out of my views.

People thinking they are white living by the old rules have an identity issue. And they attack each other.

If the country isnt efficiently creating bread, then yeah youre among the luxurious. Which means the masses switch to what is available, then corn.

Yeah if you americans think you're racist its because you havent dealt with white mexicans. White mexicans can make the kkk and the proud boys look like a bunch of liberal pussies

chiclets?

Our supermarkets are full of tens of different types and brands of bread. Try again.

No, look at it as imperial Japan. Samurai Japan.

You need to protect your country from foreigners. Monopolies make it impossible for businesses and international businesses and diplomacy but you get a wagecuck job as Americas bitch new puerto rico and new Argentina instead of trading with India etc. While they're spending on lamborghinis

If you're holding a job as an asalariado to papa gobierno you are going to starve.

You're gonna love cartel when the 1% tries to destroy your country and you face European and American realities.

The 1% makes it impossible for nice businesses to exist.

sos gey? jijijijijijijijijijij

Yes because the Greeks taught the Aztecs Olmec Mayan etc. How to make sandnigger naan from the indian cultural sphere.

If you hear shit like this it's just ignorance.

I'm Anglo as fuck and I love that pina juice on the right. Seriously, if you haven't tried it, you should. Pork adobado tacos with achiote and guacamole is awesome if you want some food to go with the drink.

wtf are you on about? Other cultures food isnt bland. Ive had plenty of chinese, greek, thai, japanese, etc. That sometimes outweights mex cuisine. Don't try to be an elitist cause tastes vary per person.

How easy is it to get coke in Mexico?
Asking for a friend

Pedro here, you both are wrong, is obviously horchata for life

My guy im talking about centuries ago, the beginnings of civilzation in the area.

I got everything i got from rich relatives and invested my way to a luxiry life, i have never worked a day in my life and i'll never have to, thats why i can shitpost with a bunch of sit-sniffing retards at 3:00 am. The 1% already destroyed my country and im not bootlicking the cartels like you. You just happen to be a shitty dealer with a massive erection because you think you are part of the CJNG. Again, i hope our brave forces of order put a bullet in your head.

Who are the 1%?

Two oceans. The nazis and jews with their holocaust? We don't have that problem but hey be Puerto Rico Americas bitch.

Mexico and her constitutional freedoms are not a fucked up country. You're just a faggot crying about small crime statistics. Mexico el pais donde es libre el delinquente is great. You do not want a police state or to face the real problems other countries have.Crime is a small price to pay for freedom and everything that makes Mexico great. I was educated in the naval academy by definition most mexican ignorance would make them traitors but it's just that ignorance. In other countries the label of being a traitor is real.

>I'm a Mexican
That's what all the pochos say.

You literally just cemented my point. Bread wasnt as widespread within those cultures to mimic the greek gyro. So they took instead different ingredients to make do.

So you're a faggot. Ok. Nice to hear your vote and voice.

Chingas a tu madre pendejete de mierda. No sabes ni lo que hablas. Por culeros prietos como tu es que Mexico es una chingaderita pedorra.

Attached: maximiliano-1-.jpg (1000x741, 228K)

Enjoy selling weed to high schoolers before a rival cartel makes you eat your own balls loser.

part of the problem right there

Un hermano que sabe que pedo al fin, no un montón de lamehuevos que glorifican a pendejos como el chapo

Crystal meth is a lot easier to find. And cheap.

How?

Fun fact: horchata is from Andalucía, not México.

Did you put the lotion in the basket?

Mexico is free. Don't fuck with Mexico just like you did the Australian guy and everywhere niggers live.

We still believe in white power and other based things etc.

Guy was not free from (((((them)))))) in new Zealand. Globalization is a real thing and my countrymen of Mexican faggots and indios are going to face Jewish reality soon enough

How common are cartel-related deaths in Mexico?
And does the government give a damn?

Are you a rapist?

Look how your beloved cartel monkeys end up, bitch.

Attached: 27mexico-web-master1050.jpg (1050x707, 193K)

I'm a neo nazi with sympathy towards Francisco franco and Mussolini but I don't tell people that. At the end of the day I'm not white and they're just bitchass characters in a history book. Who cares.

When are you going back?

Attached: 24133816-12BF-45C6-953B-83F7E6DFDC04.jpg (540x405, 35K)

Nah, the word "taco" was given to indigenous food by Cortés and his men. The locals ate a lot of stews by using tortillas as spoons, a lot like Africans use injera bread. The resulting mouthfulls looked like the wadding (tacos) the Spaniards used to load their firearms.
The Greek gyros came to Mexico City shortly after WWII by way of a Syrian immigrant. His tacos al pastor became an instant hit.

The glorious mexican army fullfilling their only duty. Protecting our people and securing the future for our children by slaughtering criminals and traitors

I've never tried Mexican meth. Are there different strains or hybrids like weed?

Why are tortas so damn tasty?

Why is Mexican food so bad in Mississippi?

Yeah i relate to fascist ideas (strong army, manly men, nuclear family, love for our nation) but i cant go around telling people about it because i would get called a nazi or some shit like that, you dont need to be white to love your country mexican brother.

If youre so rich and succesful, however you said from relatives, how about you try to go on and change it? You have the capital, and if your family has been succesful for you to waste your life shitposting. Then try to do something against this problem, for the benefit of the masses. Because the poor cant do it, so why cant you?

Me vale ve y pon un McDonald's a ver si puedes. La vieja ridicula que hablo en egipto es una verguenza como las maestras nacas por las que estudiaste en la salle.

Gente como tu que reemplazo a la gente nunca ha sido profesional ni nada. En el mundo tu te chingas y te agachas al gringo o chino que sea. Derechos LGBTQ y la rosa de Guadalupe.

Pareces un niño retrasado mental o me suenas a pinky y cerebro

The war on drugs officially started in 2006, and since then there have been 250,000 deaths related to the cartels. 250,000 according to the government, of course there are at least 100,000 more.

No but i will kill one if i see him.

>Mexico is free.
Except AMLO is kissing tRump's culo now.

Attached: tariffs.jpg (630x450, 108K)

>Constitution
>1918
You're an uneducated faggot.

Our Constitution is from 1857 and was greatly modified in 1917. It was fucking retarded celebrating its 100 aniversary in 2017.

Its not so easy. if you want further explanation i can provide but it will be long

All the cartels buy from Walter White.

Fair point, though i meant the greek gyro isnt a taco. But a descendant of it. Just different ways to make it and plate it.

because carbs and fat

El Chapo es un Indio pendejo que se sacrifico solo. Y por el hay. Tu estudio y tu trabajo no hay. Nunca ha valido pito. Quieres bonito pero vas a vender el pais mas. Sigue vendiendo tu pais indio puto y traidor por ti todo el mundo esta asi afuera o es que hay narco porque te lo mereces.

What kind of real mexican wants to live in souther us country?

The gross tigernuts shit? I hear Argentina is white and a nice country. Hitler approves

No vote por amlo si es lo que estás pensando pendejete de mierda

>The war on drugs officially started in 2006
Oh, dude, where do you get this shit?
FeCal didn't start the war on drugs, he just declared his own in attempt to consolidate everything into El Chapo's hands.
The drug wars began in earnest when PAN became a serious contender for the top executive positions (governors, president).
Pick up any book by Jesús Blancornelas.

Japón samurai que dijeron luis miguel

Pon la puta sombrilla de vuelta en donde va en tu comunidad imbecil esto eres tu

cuando vas a pagar por el muro?

The jews got kicked out of Spain and fled to Mexico
Gotta thank them for lots of foods and traditions

Nothing wrong with loving your country, but dont belive in it with blindness. Look at its issues and try to find a way for it to be better, just like yourself.

My point is you don't want to be another America or another Europe.

Nadie sabe lo que tiene hasta que lo pierde. You don't want to be a police state either. Fuck you if you end up doing that or selling and whoring the country again.

True
The switching of parties was the beginning of the violence

Y siempre cambia el caso es que esta escrita en español chingon y la gringa por retrasados mentales y locos.

Nadie sabe lo que tiene hasta que lo pierde.

Thats why we need nationalism and to always keep an eye on the jews. Los whitexicans que se sienten gringos plv.

Didnt have to waste a post to explain. Now you got some bidding time to make up some bullshit.

Gyros is the singular. Has to do with revolving on a spit. The term is not common in Mexico because it's Greek and the guy who came up with tacos al pastor was an Arab. Arabs call the meat "shwarma".
"Pan árabe" (pita) is now available in a lot of Mexican cities and is used to make tacos. This is a very recent development. The fellow who popularized tacos al pastor used corn tortillas like everyone else.

Looks like i'll just tell you to go fuck yourself then. Like if i owed you anything lmao.

dont answer me then you pussy violent wetback

Attached: 468637.jpg (800x599, 315K)

Si hay leyes Romanas la constitucion gringa parece loos 10 mandamientos

The name comes from Latin, hordeāta, "made with barley". Rice is more common now.

Thanks, you had no way to prove it. Which either makes you scum, or a liar trying to provoke shit.

fuck off with ya

Mira, no tengo ni el tiempo ni los crayones para explicarte que no tienes idea de lo que pasa en el pais. Tienes 21 años, vives con tus papas, probablemente estudias (o pretendes) y no has experimentado el mundo real.
t. Abogado que defiende servidores publicos

damn bro strong words, where'd you learn those? 6th grade?

Do you wear sombrero

Not op, but I would proudly if it was real sunny outside

Stay mad

Why do young Mexican girls have such big asses?

Do you believe in the power of la chancla?

Im not dude, you just couldnt prove your point.

Me vale madre lo que pase en el pais lo unico que yo se es que te tienes que cuidar de los extranjeros. Estas bien pendejo si quieres pasarte de policia y de abogaducho para que sea otro estados unidos. Asi de facil se ponen las fuerzas armadas en tu contra.

En tu vida quieras un pedo nazi en tu Mexico pendejo. En tu puta cochina vida la impunidad el crimen y la corrupción son bellisimos puto me puedo cojer una puta cuando quiera y no tener putos encima como tu queriendo encerrar gente libre e inocente.

Tu putada no va, la libertad vale mucho mas. En tu puta vida vendes eso me oiste

Ay pero quiero justicia tu putada no va. Y la misericordia que y la piedad que el derecho estar cuerdo del cerebro y la libertad que.

Tu putada no va.

Cuando te vas con tu putada de la inseguridad estas violando la constitution pendejo

Y eso si costo un pedo

pinyuh vs. orchatahh?

Any good salsa recipe's?

Se queda cochino.

Are you one of those Viva la raza fuckheads that don't realize our women aren't anything more than just a good fuck?
T. Spic here

Si tienes que usar tanta vulgaridad para mandar tu mensaje, entonces tienes que educarte tu mismo. Si no eres una desgracia. Se un profesional con una carrera en ves de estar quejandote en un foro a cual nadie le importa lo que digas.

Cogete to mismo por tus estupideces viejo cerote

Just boil some peppers and tomatoes, blend them once they get soft, salt to taste. Boom, you have a basic salsa. Get creative after that, adding garlic or meats, like spicy chorizo for example,

I rest my case.

You know what I just thought about it a lot from a Gringos point of view. When you're that much of a retard gone full nazi Germany you don't want to be Brenton Tarrant in your own country. They WILL try to pull that shit in Mexico where it's gay and if you need an example of a police state talk to any Mexican American cop ever who is thd white guy's lackey. This fetish has to stop Schwarzenegger is literally making a movie with Joe Rogan as T Juan if you want context as to where I'm coming from. We're not that bad but I gotta show some leadership.

You don't to change ANYTHING it's perfect. Don't fuck with it. And you don't want chinks or sandniggers.

Terminator dark fate, that's where im coming from.

Chupame
Bien rico lo mismo que sea rico
Puto, joto, desgraciado

I always feel like racists not just whites and Jews want to put me and my community in concentration camps. And they talk about crazy illuminati 1% NWO

Not gonna happen in the new world. More like Ch world order

I don't/didn't understand you
Could you explain that?

Si OV7 y sexo pudor y lagrimas son tus superiores ningun professional eres tu. Cuando uses el plagio de lo que yo te enseñe en mi contra a alguien vas a enseñar.

Tu dialogo suena mas a el de un latinoamericano en la cultural sphere que de un profesional.

No seas mamon. El LGBTQ y las putadas y mamadas eso son. El trabajo empresarial de un narco vale mil veces mas. Es como comparar el taekwondo con las artes marciales mixtas.

Un vuitte y gato eres. Te he proveido con educacion gratuita una vez mas. Diles que ganaste.

Refugees

Vulgate Colgate

He likely makes less than minimum wage. 20k annually tops

A eso se le llama estar quemado cabron

How many years the mexico was colonized by the spanish?

My dad worked at microsoft, therefore I can read source code