What drugs are the Yea Forumsros on right now ?

What drugs are the Yea Forumsros on right now ?

Just did a gram of cocaine and took Xanax to help me sleep

Attached: cocain.jpg (500x335, 22K)

just a lil weed

hi fbi

Nothing to see here officer don't worry i'm white

Attached: heroin.jpg (500x375, 31K)

I’m on about five and want to talk to randoms ate wun seben sex too niner seben too ate tree

The hottest nude drugs

gg/68MJVZ

None, because I'm not human garbage.

Yeah FBI agents post these threads to generate exciting drug possession arrests. There are only two possibilities here: 1) You think you are being clever, in which case KYS or 2) your reply is extremely high level b8 aimed at people who know a lot about law enforcement. If this is the case, I am going to award you my first ever 10/10. Beautifully done.

I think it is 1 btw, faggot

Took low dose amphetamine salts (legally obtained) earlier for productivity, just took 1mg of xanny to bring the day to a close.

Also opened a few beers.

Cocaine? Mad wack bro. Don't do coke.

Cocaine and Xanax to sleep? Xans put me to sleep but on coke I can’t sleep for Shit lmao

You must be some kind of fucking neuroscientist / chemist or something

yup you got me i'm a suit. Fuck how did you see through my disguise as well as my attempts to be "clever" asking a question

None. Drugs are illegal and breaking the law is wrong. Smokers are jokers.

Attached: 1563261911964.jpg (280x280, 14K)

The post I replied to doesn't ask a question, it implies OP is a federal agent.

Are you the OP and having some kind of massive reading comprehension catastrophe?

I was asking the question you twat

Sorry I am a little slow right now, probably the xannies. Which question did you ask? Do you mean "how did you see through my"

Why do the rollercoaster thing? I never got that about abusing a stimulant so a depressant is needed too. But then to me coke is a waste of money as I can do little bumps of meth all-day and still manage to sleep a few hours every night. The high lasts longer and if used moderately the bag lasts longer. Bump in the morning makes work breeze by, get home at like 3 to a small one, have dinner and maybe sleep by 1100 ish. I never needed a downer to come down and crash so I dont get it sorry

Why are you using meth when you could just get an amphetamine salts script from a doc and have it all be legit?

If you are actually using meth in extreme moderation I don't even know if I should judge you, maybe I shouldn't, but my question still stands.

Smoking weed oil at 1:23 am

Mainly do coke casually. The rollarcoaster is for the end of the night when everyone i'm with goes to bed and I want to as well. Works like a charm as I always end up feeling like shit and just wanting more after.

I urge you to find a legal stimulant instead of coke. First of all I don't want you to get arrested one day. Second of all it is pricey as fuck and as you note when you come down you want more right away, which is really bad with any drug but especially an expensive one.

Finally, here is my main problem: Every dollar you spend on coke buys a fraction of the bullet that eventually finds every honest police officer south of the US border. And that is really, really sad. Sure, you can blame the government for illegalizing it and creating the black market and try to wiggle out that way but man... I dunno. I don't want to put money into the pockets of those guys. I would much rather enrich shareholders of American pharma production outfits.

Generally pretty calm on coke and have actually had to talk to cops that have showed up to parties before because the owners of the house were too incoherent too. I only do it very occasionally and am always careful when I do, but you are right its way to expensive and the comedown is nasty as fuck. Will definitely always keep this in mind.

Fat line of 30mgoxy+1/4gram coke+10mg adderall+.5 xannax. Slowly drinking a cigar city jai alai watching endgame.

Alright Yea Forumsro, sounds good. Don't you just fucking love xanax though? Maybe not, maybe you are just using it to help the come down along smooth... since you like stimulants maybe you don't love benzos for their own sake but fuck me I love xanax. nom nom nom, delicious benzos. Feels so fucking good man... the silence of the mind.

Shut the fuck up newfriend

2 Promethazine, available over the counter, will knock you out for 6-7 hours.

I tried to tell him that in different words and he didn't seem to get it.

Took it a lot when I was younger. I went to Montreal for a concert that I really wanted to see and my girlfriend started having a bad acid trip so we had to leave. I got super fucked up after cause I was in a mood and woke up in Toronto the day after we got back. All I remember is my friend paying for a bus ticket since i couldn't talk to the clerk at the ticket dispenser.I learned a lesson that day and only take it if I really need it in small amounts.

Attached: xan.jpg (660x371, 35K)

Shooting Heroin smoking speed jacking off. Bomb