What Are you afraid of and what problems do you have and what Are you wanting and what makes you sad let me help you...

What Are you afraid of and what problems do you have and what Are you wanting and what makes you sad let me help you please let me help pic not related

Attached: Time-Travel-934374.jpg (590x350, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRj8ZxnzWGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please let me help you need no pain

Please let me help you

What Are you troubled with

Please let me help you ANONA

I can't decide between oreos and doritos, it's killing me.

I'm afraid of no big tiddy gf

Attached: 1547092335219.jpg (203x250, 6K)

no, fuck off

honestly afraid of crack heads. they are pretty unpredictable and if your willing to smoke crack then your probably willing to do other extreme shit.

I have glaucoma and am slowly going blind. I'm 31 and only have a quarter of my visual feild left in the one eye that works. Currently waiting to see if I can get disability since I've been laid off a few jobs because I can't see well enough to do them. Also have a old year old daughter and am afraid I won't get to see her grow up.

I'm afraid of quantum immortality

All is love fear not you Are of love be kind seemafur aisel

You'll be with them and there Are multiple surgury options but fear not

Surgery options for the repair of the optic nerve? So far haven't found any.

I Will try to help you say oshara alemma its of love

I am afraid of my kids growing up to be cunts like their mom
My wife is a fucking useless cunt
I want a divorce where I get the kids
I’m sad I can’t have a supportive partner that lets me have a night off once a month when I work 84+ hours every two weeks and pay all the fucking bills

Please help user all I can think to do is hire some junkies to kill her on the street and obviously that’s too risky

youtube.com/watch?v=XRj8ZxnzWGo

I'm afraid that I'll never know what love feels like.

Let me show you

Do not kill her quit your job and be happy get a cheap er place or build one dont do what makes you angry dont listen to her and have a night off you Are loves and you Are of love and your Kids Will be as they Will and you Will still love Them as they Are you as All is all

used to be afraid of being alone tho not anymore

Attached: 12038905893.png (404x558, 280K)

And if you need to get away from her dont get a divorce where she can take anything just go away from her and tell her to stay out of your house but please clarify what retarded Things she does

You Are only alone when you want to be alone just do what makes you happy as long as it isnt hurtig others or yourself