My gf calls some dude she works with daddy 'jokingly'

My gf calls some dude she works with daddy 'jokingly'

How cucked am I going to get?

Attached: __saitou_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_ssangbong_llama__804bf6663a7d04a08acf4e968313e38b.jpg (1679x2532, 286K)

Post pic faggot

How did you find this out? Do they text? Fb friends? Give more info

Tell her to stop doing that because you don't like it. It's your girl after all and she should respect that.

Wrong. Let "Daddy" bang her.

>Having your gfs face on Yea Forums
I overheard her and her friend mentioning someone called daddy when they were having tea. Since the friend calls him daddy too she said it's not anything big. It's a fair point tbh.

Attached: __hitmontop_medicham_and_saitou_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_wwwazxc__3dae0b6d39179cefa0f1ce32072ed (728x1032, 521K)

Uhhh where do they work

if It sounds like youre being cucked youre being cucked
>If you have to ask

IT gig
I'd agree if the friend didn't call him daddy too. You'd have to be a giga Chad to have two girls happily sharing you. Dude is just resonably nice looking.

Attached: __mao_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_ontaros__c121d35d07b9cbaf0a5b77d53fa7eb68.jpg (602x1000, 97K)

Brah you gettin cucked.

you're already deep into cucksville dude

She has either fucked him already or id planning on it, sorry OP she wasn't the one :(

You're already getting chucked user

>going to

Post pic of chad user.

My wife calls a black co worker daddu

I would fucking hate that but if everyone he knows actually calls him daddy then it might not be anything bad.

Youre cucked too

No. It's not a fair point. She's calling another man, "Daddy". It's the same as calling another girl, 'baby'.

Sure, don't care if he's stuck in the archive. Looks above average but nothing insanely Chad.
Yeah I'm tempted to drop it. How sexually charged can a Daddy nickname be when you're using it throughout the day when working? Seems more cringey the more I think about it.

Attached: image.jpg (640x639, 46K)

I would fuck that Chad and I'm straight.

>and I'm straight.

Attached: Mito SM.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Take your degenerate shit off my Yea Forums

Attached: 171375.gif (500x503, 573K)

She is 100% fucking that stunning bloke

you already are cucked since you havent told her to stop the first time idiot.

Post your gfs nudes as preemptive revenge. If she's cucking you you paid her back, if not that's what she gets for making you feel jealous

Not at all if you fuck him first

Fr tho op just beat the shit out of him and I reallly mean hurt this guy don't ever let a nigga step in your territory

Daddy hahaha

Oh god DADDY STICK IT IN ME DADDY IT FEELS SOOOO GOOD

Now which of these seems more reasonable?

discord
====
.gg/
====
nK584fn

>going to
kek

You're lucky, my gf calls dudes that constantly, even her male friends.

You are already cucked

Attached: omae.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Beat her

Nah I love her, I'll live with it

Gold

you gotta be careful, that chad has beautiful eyes man

The state of cucks