Used to hook up with grown men when i was 13-17

Used to hook up with grown men when i was 13-17.

AMA

Attached: 9a2d25ee-a80e-425c-8645-dfa4cf0835db.png (1280x1600, 806K)

why

Are you a man or a woman ?

How old was the oldest and how old were you?

Are you female ?

Male

Did it make things weird when he put crackers in your mouth on sunday after putting his dick in there on saturday?

15 and he was 40

Not sure tbh

how

As an aspiring sugar daddy myself, is there anything special I should do for the babes?

Be nice, welcoming, and understanding.

Gave it some thought. Was lacking adult figures in my life and sex was the only way to obtain that

K thanks

Attached: 1559915907694.jpg (303x303, 27K)

how did you arrange such escapades

tell us about the biggest dick you took

Glory days of craigslist

did you like it

Was a man in town for a business trip. 8 inches length and super thick. Was really drunk so didn't hurt

Yes. It was hot because of how taboo it was. Looking back i am glad i was nevwr hurt or anything, put myself in insanely dangerous situations

you took it all? impressive. How old were you at the time?

what was the riskiest thing?

because you asked. and. everybody is at least bi. pupil dilations

Yes. At that point i was a well trained bottom so it was an amazing time and i let him cum in me multiple times. I was 16

>truvada
FAAACK! muh risky. muh various androphobic lies killing society. all seein eye is an "alleged" divine pussy. never forgetti

Hard to say honestly, I'll get back to you on that one

I'm not sure how you came up with that response from my question, anyway OP already responded

I never said truvada? Are you feeling alright?

Are you gonna do the same to little boys when you're 40?

Attached: anon wot.png (1086x1086, 363K)

damn.. impressive, indeed.

You know of any sites to watch and download movies and tv shows?

Absolutely not. Im only attracted to people much older than I and have zero desire for younger people

Are you a homosexual?

>everyone is atleast bi

t. Ex abused child

Download no. But netflix and amazon prime have some good stuff. My personal choice is amazon prime bc they have the sopranos and other great series

does your shitter still work or is it all loosey goosey now?

Looking back i now see i was taken advantage of by men. But i always put myself in those spots and it was never without me like going out of my way to seek those interactions

Its actually still very tight. Loosey goosey thing must be a myth bc i have taken more dick than a whore at a truck stop

Yeah I think thats only if you do like fisting and 9-inch diameter dildos and such

Na, im straight. I always said no homo after

seems legit

that's because all faggots are pedophiles

Stockholm and no parental interaction. Hopefully you dont repeat the fucked up cycle

I beg to differ. I am actually not attracted to boys. But i think its a generational thing. Who knows its an interesting discussion

13 first time you got analed? Did you have puberty hairs?

Absolutely not. I actually am not attracted to anyone younger than I, as i understand the damage it does. I am in therapy for the things ive experienced bc of my actions and wouldn't wish the issues it left me with on anybody

13 first time and was also creampied. Not sure if i did or not probably not. Always shaved everything either way

The guy must of came massively? Your 13yo boyhole had to have felt like heaven

Well good on you for that. Hope you do well

He did. I will never forget feeling a load pump into me for the first time, he was moaning like crazy

Where did it happen?

in his ass

why is this pedo shit so common in faggots its really fucked up

Ever seen To Catch a Predator? 99% were men looking for underage girls.

faggot

I honestly don't know. Pedophilia is a big issue within all sexualities

Sketchy motel

Cause boys are so hot

kækked

nah, that's just you.

>faggots its really fucked up

because faggotry is, in itself, a mental disorder
pedo and faggotry overlap

>all faggots are pedophiles
he told the faggot who specifically targeted older men for sex..

lol

I am the opposite of a pedo. I like way older haha

>must of

Attached: lol fuck you.jpg (628x295, 33K)

>faggotry is, in itself, a mental disorder
he wrote.. on a faggot board, in a faggot thread. Self hating faggot detected.

Did they buy you gifts? Give you $? Were you just in it for the sex or were you whoring?

that's pretty much my point, bro.

Attached: check out the brains on Brad!.jpg (450x319, 22K)

I was given money, drugs, alcohol though i never asked for the drugs and alcohol initially, they were just given to me. I started asking for money occasionally if i wanted something tho i didn't always. The gifts were cool, did get a fur coat at one point

Similar here OP, for a few months when I was 15 I regularly hooked up with a guy in his 40s

tell us more, how was the first time?

wtf is this. i wasnt even here for this long. truvada. it breaks your brains. these replies are shit. muh it would have hurted. no it wouldnt. and like. women piss on ya. fuck off "big" sisters. piss at me sisters

Attached: anon wat.jpg (600x604, 52K)

>Self hating faggot detected
No user.
Everyone looks at the train wreck

coping this hard

Attached: you tried.gif (500x377, 118K)

The first time my heart almost popped out of my chest, I sucked him until I tasted pre cum, wasn't sure at that point about taking a load in my mouth so I made him cum with a handjob

You gay user

OP here.

The first man i was ever with trained me to be the notorious slut I'd end up being. He taught me how to please, suck and take dick. We unfortunately split ways when he decided he was risking too much

Post a vid of you taking something up your ass nowadays

I just might, make it for the bros here

truvada. you need to use your alleged and proven not a dick and your nobrains better. MUH TOOF JERBS. go get more yeast cancer there michael douglas

untreated schizophrenia

How can someone get their very own 13 year old to sodomize?

Kill yourself.

Become middle school teacher.

What other reason would someone be a middle school teacher?

The high salary?