Sup Yea Forums. I'm a male webcam model on the site Flirt4Free, under the name Milton Hanson...

Sup Yea Forums. I'm a male webcam model on the site Flirt4Free, under the name Milton Hanson. I use losers like you to buy whatever the fuck I want. Come into my room, I'm bored.

Attached: panties.jpg (684x1024, 186K)

>flirt4free.com/?model=milton-hanson

How often do you wear panties?

for a model you don't seem to exercise that much, you got that skinnyfat look that so many of us have going on

As often as people pay me to

Lame

Hit the gym chubby. Unless your clients are all about that more power to you

Fat and gross

NYPA

Hahaha I'm not fat at all. People literally pay me on webcam because I'm hot. Stay jealous you fucking loser

Attached: panties2.jpg (484x932, 108K)

Lol cute gut fatty. Richfag here so jiggling my belly for other faggots on cam doesn't have much appeal.

Whatever you fucking loser. I'm bored of this thread too. If you got something to say, come say it in my room

Is this really the body type that you are allowed to have to do male web camming? Holy shit, this guy is out of shape. Im just a liiiiittle bit more out of shape than this fag Lord, and I could get in better shape than him in no time at all. I need to become a male web cammer.

Attached: 45a373247ea1634075a27b521fa13755.jpg (697x1024, 149K)

I can't decide if this is just world class bait or the cringiest thread of the day. Fantastic either way

Come into my room and ask me about it? ;)

you ugly ass retarded bitch ass nigger
you got that fragile-x syndrome look going on p well

Hahahahahahahahahaha

I'm taking a break from the cam because you guys are pathetic little cowards who don't have the guts to say shit to my face. Don't worry, I'll be on later ;)

Come back! Your muffin top was making me hungry!

kek was it real? like was the fatty actually on cam?

Who let the downs kid think he’s a model? Someone come lock him back up in the basement

Kiss my ass you fucking virgins. Not my fault people literally pay me just to be hot on cam, and people would pay you ugly cunts NOT to have to see you.

Here, losers. Zoom in real close and give it kiss

Attached: panties3.jpg (480x660, 65K)

Lol is this actually fucking real!?

Attached: IMG_20190707_173602.jpg (750x417, 64K)

Yeah, which you'd know if you weren't a pathetic little coward to scared to say shit to me in my room. I'll be back in cam in about an hour. See you there unless you're too much of a pussy ;)

the link checks out as the same fat fuck in the pics but no idea if its actually op

Love that tight hole! Would totally eat that for hours then fuck it hard ;)

Hahaha I mean you can't see my actual asshole, but okay bro. You do you

I mean... nice hair but the face is just... meh and same for the body.

Not bad looking by any means but you don't really do it for me.
Nice hair though.

Wait until I'm back on cam. The pics don't do me justice

I kill queers like u bitch

murdering is immoral

Only when you kill good straight white people. You don't meet those requirements so u must die

That's cool. Tell me about it in my room when I go back on cam in like half an hour. Maybe I'd be scared if you weren't a pathetic incel keyboard warrior lmao

I don't want to see your disgusting fat body. But nah i would chin u right out

Hahahahaha okay virgin. Sounds like you're mad because I get paid and you don't

Ur making it sound like its a prestigious and well paying job to be a gay cam whore. At least i don't have to sell my body

Lmao it is well-paying. And all I have to do is look hot on cam. Too bad you're too fucking ugly to do that huh? Is that why you're so mad?

Nah i just like my privacy. I just think its funny that you find so much pride in being a glorified stripper

Lmao maybe you'd have some pride too if you made as much money as I did

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 39 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1278x637, 108K)

Fuck you Laura. My thread is great if I say it's great. Now get in my room, bitch

I make some pretty good money without jerking off into a webcam.

Pretty good is nothing compared to what I make, virgin. Be jealous