Are jews considered arabs or are they considered whites?

are jews considered arabs or are they considered whites?

Attached: random cute insta chick.png (748x746, 1.35M)

White.

Most Jews are white

Neither.

Not humans

Except they're not. They are a distinct genetic grouping.

Asking if Jews or Arab or White is like asking if Asians are black or Abo. They're neither.

Lrn2Genetics.

they're mostly arab, mixed with slav. so, not white.

This

I mean from what searched they're more on the side of being mixed between european and middle eastern

not theyre not retard no jewish person would consider them even close to arab

That's because most of them aren't the actual Semites of ancient Israel. They're European/Slavic converts.

They are Semitic, as are Arabs. Although after the diaspora into Europe they interbred with Europeans.

depends on the jew. There's jews from all around the world. Some are middle eastern, some are blond and blue eyed.

Over thousands of years they've mixed with Russians, Thracians, Gauls, Anglos, Francs, Gaelics, Germanics, Vikings, Druids, and every other kind of tribe throughout europe, just like everyone did.

Attached: blueeyejew.jpg (290x436, 21K)

Conversions usually happens when cultures mix. everyone in europe is cross bred. There havn't been pure tribes in thousands of years. Romans mixed everyone up together, Vikings mixed everyone up together, Frans mixed everyone up together. Conquest and slavery makes for lots of gene mixing.

Jews are considered jews, because they're jewish. You can be jewish and white, jewish and black (if your mom was jewish, for instance). You can even be jewish and arab just as long as your mom is jewish.

The filthy niggers are white now. They've always been shitskins they started that way.

everyone but themselves know they are mostly european
even genetic testing agrees, but they insist on being semitic because how else would they claim israel as their ancestral homeland

most israelis are arabic jews
they hate that

Attached: images.jpg (205x245, 8K)

they are considered FAP-FUEL. Jewish chicks are the hottest and I can hear my dick whimper everytime i sew a jew-tits thread.

can anyone just fucking answer the question?

are they WHITE or are they ARAB?

jewish people are considered arab based on literally jewish person ive ever met

their language sounds similar to some extent to arab but their really just white people

That's like asking if a piece of fruit is a cabbage or a cucumber. You're a fucking moron.
^This one got it right.

Are you fucking stupid? They're neither.

Semetic Jews are semetic. Close to Arab, but not Arab. Ashkenazi Jews usually have white admixture, but they are a distinct genetic population. They're not white any more than some mulatto is white.

For fuck's sake, it's not that difficult, you goddamned kike.

Jews are not white.

satanic.

Attached: delendaestjudaica.jpg (720x984, 240K)

dubs of truth

Attached: 156164.jpg (250x250, 15K)

>Druids

You silly goose. You forgot Ewoks and Jawas.