Just got all this for $50 NZD

Just got all this for $50 NZD.

Still waiting for the day weed is legal in New Zealand

Attached: IMG_20190802_193209-min.jpg (4608x3456, 992K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eleafworld.com/online/eleaf-istick-pico-25-85w-tc-box-mod.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it looks better than the average spic brick in america but that doesn't mean it looks good. it looks super shitty but clean.

Attached: disgusted.jpg (165x206, 4K)

In Canada, legal weed is three time the price as illegal

ew

Im waiting for the day crime scene photos are legal in NZ. Cuck faggot country.

Attached: 1561472372788.jpg (1024x578, 54K)

>in overtaxed canada
yea, no shit, but at least all immigrants have free health care as a result

Attached: marijuana3.jpg (460x461, 58K)

no it isn't... its barely 20% more

yes, we believe healthcare is a human right

What state are you in?

It's around the same price for good bud if you get it from trulieve here in america. Maybe $10 more.

Watch out bro Mongrel mob been lacing there weed with meth.

wi

>we believe healthcare is a right
>so you have to pay for it for every one
i don't think you understand what the word "rights" means

Attached: you dumb mothafucka.png (483x360, 342K)

Weird how ancient humans didn't have this innate human right. It's almost like it an acquired feature of modernization that when abused causes overpopulation issues because of people like you who force healthcare on morons who don't care for themselves.
Nice job man, your taxes pays for every other homeless shit on the street, who doesn't even want to treat the gangrene on his foot because it wouldn't make living any easier.

You guys dont get a lot of medical run over from michigan?

Step 1) Get weed. $250 - $350 an ounce
Step 2) Lace weed with other drugs $10,000 an ounce
Step 3) resell weed for $250 - $350 an ounce
Step 4) profit

Attached: b7a5f6c7dc1b82a9358d4170e8ebacea.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

eh not yet. mi isn't even fully operational yet. it'll be till the first quarter of next year, as far as i understand, till recreational shops actually sell to you with out a medical card. it's just decriminalized pending recreational sale. illinois is legal now as well, same situation. won't have actual shops for a year. which pisses me off because once wi finally does legalize it, i still have to wait a year for fucking recreational shops to sell it. kinda puts a damper on the whole "being stoked for it to be legal" bullshit.

and this is why i rarely if ever smoke anything black market. cartridges or nothing

Attached: peace was never an option.jpg (450x349, 43K)

i don't think you understand what the word "understand" means

theres lots of things ancient humans didn't have that we do now. Guess we should also stop extensive farming, hand washing, and modern medicine since all that "causes overpopulation"
sure I do

I've gotten stuff from Michigan years ago down here in florida. We dont have recreational yet either but the medicinal has gotten pretty inclusive. They finally altered the law to where it's not illegal to smoke dry herb anymore with a license.

The joke/point flew over your head

> Buy weed
> Buy more expensive drugs to lace said weed
> Resell weed at same price
pRoFiT

the joke didn't matter. this shit happens. what you don't realize is it doesn't matter if you may lose a small portion of profit when you hook people on your "brand". you 2d retarded fool

Attached: really.jpg (716x717, 45K)

>implying drug dealers who would do this don't already have access to discount drugs from bulk buying
>implying getting some one hooked on what they think is just marijuana isn't the go to business plan for some one looking for long term buyers/pushing onto different drugs over time

Attached: retard4.jpg (616x750, 113K)

Lol but it's good shit iv seen some realy dirty shit and just have to think what kind of retard grown it and what the hell they did to it

go to bed johnny. Don't keep daddy waiting.

I feel bad for you son. Been growing my own since I was in college, can't remember the last time I paid.

It's regs to be sure, but a couple crops in the fall and winter over supply me for the year since I hardly smoke anymore.

Growing is fun, you should grow.

how about:
(1) grow shitty potency weed
(2) spray it with "spice"
(3) sell

Where does this shit happen? I've been a pothead for over a decade and have never even heard of this happening to anyone. It's a meme. If you're buying homemade pills then it's a possibility but not weed. It's both financially and logically not feasible.
Stoners are looking to get stoned. Not tweak on some fuckin fentanyl or angel dust.

it's mostly stems and shake. and the couple of "buds" there are oddly shaped and don't look quality.

Attached: you wanna take this outside sir.jpg (480x460, 45K)

> Implying your average pot smoker definitely wouldn't know if their weed was laced with meth
sick meme

you fucking idiot, weed customers are repeat customers anyways, you dont need to 'hook them' when they use every night without fail

3.5g? for $50 = USD36
It's alright. How is it?

ItS JuST a MeMe BrO ThiS DoESn'T HaPpEN EvEr BeCaUsE I NeVeR SaW It
just because you're literally too retarded to know how to hook people doesn't mean every one else is lmfao jesus chriiiiiiiiist. you start low dosing and up it over time. how 2d retarded are you?

Attached: blow planets up.jpg (575x323, 19K)

Its like waiting for your favorite franchise to put out their next top video game it takes at least a year and most the time it's crap anyway

you only gotta look at this thread to see why its called dope

>sO No OnE EvEr WanTS a SuRe ThiNG CuZ ThErE AreN'T 20 OtHeR PeoPle To BuY FroM In A 10 MilE RaDIuS
>I TruST My DeAlEr ImPLiCItLy

Attached: retard2.jpg (573x572, 117K)

Weak sauce faggot. I'll bet you dont even smoke.

i haven't been stoked for a game since they butchered mass effect andromeda

Attached: goldblum2.jpg (900x592, 104K)

the whheels are in motion now medical mj is available or at least it is here in oz and sometimes it helps when you are america's little bitch cause what happens there will eventually happen here so they will look at us as being the same and mates and that makes us feel less lonely.

a drug that drains motivation and social skills and makes people quiet and docile. sure i bet they'll actively hunt for bargains and shop like a savvy consumer and not just hit 'redial' the second they get low.

you've never bought have you. you've watched tv shows that your daddy approved, but you have no experience do you

i don't because i'm not some nigger level degenerate. i have a volcano but i already said i prefer cartridges which is still vaporizing but the volcano is bae if you have actual buds. fuck your combustion shit.

Attached: marijuanas.jpg (480x401, 29K)

You mean poison. That is poisoning people.

Cyberpunk is the Alamo for me. If it ends up shitty I'm giving up on video games.

what are you even trying to say here, retard?

Attached: uh huh.jpg (500x375, 36K)

>806135907
yea the plus side about that is it's projekt red or how ever those poles spell it.

Leaf here, that shit is fucking trash and you paid stupid amounts for what we would get as a 20 bag 10 if your connected

tomato tomato

You are the prototypical faggot. Keep larping and shitposting. You're pathetic.

Your not connected clearly

Stop making us leafs look bad you pos

>some one disagrees with me
>must be larping
keep breathing in smoke you fuckin retard lol it's clearly doing you lots of good.
>doesn't vaporize marijuana because too poor to buy a volcano

Attached: marijuana.jpg (600x754, 62K)

They have a good track record. Even red dead 2 was shit I'm just really low on trust with any "entertainment" company lately. Media as a whole has dropped off significantly in quality this last decade.

Why? Meth has a taste with it, and anyone who smokes the weed will know. All these dumb straight edges have been saying this shit for so long and its never been true only thing ive seen is someone who put their literal shit as a fertilizer for growing their weed but tue plant didnt survive. No one and i mean no one puts hard drugs into weed to make it stronger if you did a stoner would know.

you got a stupid name leaf. your parents must have been pot heads amitite?

>burns marijuana
>doesn't vaporize so he can get up to 3 more uses out of it
>plus eat all scrap for later highs over time
>literally to retarded to economically keep a system for high supply

Attached: skeptical3.jpg (600x512, 26K)

>>keeps harping on about an overpriced outdated piece of tech because they dont actually know fuck all about it.

Why would I need a bulky, expensive volcano when I have a 510 thread dry herb vaporizer that screws onto my pico25?

Actually gave me a giggle nice one user still shit weed though

Fuckin hell
Leaf here
I get 4 star oz for $100
Plus $30 delivery (it's where the old lady who delivers makes her $$$)
I've never bought legal weed since it became legal
It's gay af and overpriced garbage
Our government fucked up big time and the legal market is bullshit
Created an over priced / over regulated lottery system to fuck anyone who isn't in the 1% a chance to own a shop
Legalizing was the only good thing to happen

>comparing the power of a tiny portable to a desktop
kid...do you play on laptops and not a pc as well? you're pathetic.

Attached: lmao monkeys.jpg (960x639, 77K)

Not a poor faggot, I haven't had any bud in a month. I got a bunch of cartridges recently so I'm all stocked up. The bud around here has been low quality lately.

Yeah agree with you there but who the fuck rates their weed in stars? Post pic of your good shit heres mine

Attached: 39940910-3E5E-4C98-95B3-B70D9A46853F.jpg (768x1024, 125K)

You're fucking retarded dude. You clearly don't understand that 35 amperes is 35 amperes regardless of the power source.

>probably never even used a volcano
>thinks he's a professional on it
>thinks having a good system makes some one poor
i burn through half an oz a month. if i didn't have a vaporize i'd burn through an oz a month. speaks for itself. why buy more if i don't need to

Attached: bobby.jpg (552x557, 38K)

your broccoli has molded

this americuck

Attached: 1563556845289.jpg (470x470, 31K)

>too retarded to comprehend battery life and the fact there is no battery that will ever out play a desktop
you're such a pathetic fucking millennial jesus christ man. grow up.

Attached: lmao pikachu.jpg (605x586, 56K)

This isnt a ylyl thread and that broccoli is apparently emu weed

this americuck here

Attached: 1440903240171.jpg (335x236, 25K)

you're so obnoxious, kys :)

you pay $300 for a zip?? what the fuck

>My PoRTaBlE Is GoOd FoR An HoUr ThEn ReChaRGe
>sUpEr CoNvEnIeNt AnD EqUal To DeSkTop PoWer

Attached: lmao6.jpg (193x182, 9K)

Guys guys guys... we came here for weed not bants on fucking computers

What's your point here elitist assumption man?

You are using a platform that is outdated. There are more efficient systems for vaping and if you really wanted to get the most out of your product you would just buy distillates.

>implying you aren't overtaxed
the sad life of a crumbling leaf

Attached: op.jpg (480x545, 28K)

its impossible to know how clean weed is until you spark it retard

It's how it's rated on the websites here
It's the only real way of knowing whether or not it's any good unless you already tried it. There are so many gay af names for shit and you roll the dice everytime without the star system. It's gay, but it works.

Also cant take pics of my herbs right now. Watching the lil shits while the wife is out. I currently have watermelon. Easily searchable. My fav strain in the world. So fruity. Gets u super fucked.

i already said 3 times i prefer cartridges. but i was originally trolling a combustion retard so the point still stands that vaporizing over combustion is superior. where is every one confused

Attached: eu one state.jpg (803x973, 221K)

> cartridges
> getting high
pick one. not to mention cartridges are known for being straight boof

It takes 3-4 hits to get high, you sitting around wasting electricity maintaining heat to fill that goofy fucking bag up is pathetic.

you don't know how clean your car is till you lick it you retard. but you can still tell a dirty car when you see it
and you would lick your car because you eat paint chips, obviously.

Attached: mocking.jpg (1024x576, 113K)

you know fuck all about weed clown

wasting electricity
okay dad
you're confusing it with cbd which is entirely bullshit.

illinois will have shops open soon after the new year. medical dispensaries will be able to purchase license to sell weed to anyone.

nice goal post moving retard. started about seeing it wasn't dirty like spic brick and now it's
>lolol udk weed
who even calls it weed you absolute retard. what are you, 12?

michifag here, i'm not 21 yet, but now anyone 21+ can "technically" buy weed legally, but dispos are still vvveeeerrrrryyyyy cautious about it. but anyone can grow up to 12 plants. you are allowed to possess up to 10oz of flower and 15g of wax. however, if you grow, you can have as much as you want, as long as more than 2.5oz is locked up.

Nice and make sense i just grow put at the family farm, ill just out that shit any good websites to order it from?

did you see the volcano hybrid? looks amazing

I'm in Milwaukee county. Illinois will be opening retail sales on 1/1/20 (5 months). Retail will only be sold through existing medical locations, however, but each operator will be allowed to double the number of stores. There are 50 medical "dispensaries" in IL right now, and all of those will sell retail on 1/1, then 50 more will be added. So there is light at the end of our tunnel if you live in southern WI.

I'm the "combustion retard" you've been making baseless assumptions about. You harping on about a fucking volcano because it's the only vape posers that dont know about getting high recognize. I prefer to smoke my bud because it results in a different high than vaping it. Cartridges provide a different high, just like distillates and concentrates provide different highs. Burning bud is the most efficient way to activate all the chemicals at the same time. I've been dabbing cbd crystals for about a month now and that even provides a strange mello high.

the one with the mighty style tube attachment? or something else? if that one, i'm not sure how i feel about it. it wouldn't deliver consistent heat which wouldn't deliver consistent hits. seems kinda flawed but i didn't look much into it beyond appearance.

Lots of people and it is a spic brick because mexicans always have bad pepper weed

im referring to the fact that carts are known for being a lot weaker than smoking actual bud

yeah an oz in dc goes from 250-350 rn

well this is good news. i didn't look much into illinois i just know michigan wasn't getting it till next year. i'd rather go to illinois anyway instead of circle jerking around the great lake to mi

Attached: godzilla approves.jpg (799x446, 211K)

Go fuck yourself you disgraceful little shit. You're dad would beat the fuck out of you if you had one.

once again, you are retarded. you only know how clean weed is once you smoke it, its impossible to tell how its been cured and flushed otherwise. I've been growing for 8 years and everyone in the industry refers to it as weed, you are a child

Almost not true. My buddy got a joint laced with oral gel. Has a similar feeling to crack. He didnt know untill he was about 40 mins after smoking. My brother and i also got weed laced with coke. Buy out of 1000000 times ive bought weed only 1 time ever.

u just gotta find the right fake cart tbh, cuz even in places where it isn't 100% legal like california some of the fake carts are still pretty fire.

not taking into account i have no idea what the fuck im putting into my lungs, but we dont think about that

yea i read an comments on an article i read saying something similar about dispensaries but i want a sure thing if i'm driving several hours.

Im buying a weed pen today from a pot shop
Should i do this and quit bong or continue using my peice and only get a small refill with sum weed on the side
>ive never quit weed befor and smoked daily for 3 years, what should i expect to feel my first week without it?

Yeah. I have no illegal source, so I have to rely on what my son can scrounge from college in MI. Will be so nice to just drive down to Waukegan (closest dispensary, I checked ;)) every few months or so. At least until the fucking republican legislature gets its fucking head out of its ass and at least legalizes medical here.

what?

I know for a fact there wasnt coke in the weed lol, oral gel i can kinda believe but no one is trying to get anyone hooked on weed because of its market. Though a dealer who wants to hurt or snuff you because of some shit id believe.

maybe you should google the word
>looks
did i say it WAS clean or LOOKS clean you absolute kike. what part of being able to see dirty weed when it's dirty don't you understand? you are the kind of 2d retard who thinks a generalization is true for every one and any one who generalizes means that statement about every one it involves

You can tell the amount of impurities there are in bud when you burn it. They spark off and pop dude. It happens. It has to do with improper flushing before harvest. When you use a lot of ferts it causes mineral buildup and needs to be flushed with distilled water for the last 3 weeks or so before harvest.

have you never done concentrates before? cuz weed pens are concentrate, and if you're in a legal state and its a reputable brand you're about to send yourself into space with just a hit off that pen probably.

pens are no joke

Bad green dude if it takes 3-4 hits unless you just dont give it minute first

it just released last month. $700 price tag and and overall upgrade of the classic. check it out

what. the. fuck. come to Michigan i'll get you an o for ~120$

Come to canada ill give you a o for free ;) baby

Read the thread.

if you're the wi guy, don't come buy from a dispo here. we have good weed, but if you do come to Mich, download weedmaps, and buy weed from there

i'll have to look into it but until there is legal in my state i don't plan to get any actual buds. i don't have a good supplier. i just wish they'd find a way to add flavor to the air pushed through the buds. it already goes through a filter so there must be SOME way to add flavors to your mix in the system some where. that's the upgrade i want. although nothing beats the sour citrus of good weed when you get the right strain. most others taste like shit, though.

good one

No I smoke it until it's gone then I go about my business.

it shouldn't take you 4 hits to get high from a cart

i don't plan to with illinois being closer, but why do you say this?

in america the legal stuff is much cheaper, stay cucked canada

I dont sit around and wait for it. I hit the damn thing 5 or 6 times and go about my business.

I grow cause its legal, so get fucked dummy. Just pumped out a pound of 4 autoflowers in 65 days, what now trick?

Wasnt talk about smoking the whole thing just if you take a single hit and you can get hazy then it is real good shit

top shelf or mids, yeah the price of green sucks here but at-least concentrates aren't outrageous.

it is the obne i thought. well on the plus side they got the heating up to 40 seconds. that isn't terrible. the old takes up to 3-4 minutes and it's kind of annoying sometimes but usually gives me the chance to get the bowl together while it preheats. but for that price you might as well get the mighty, or plenty, which ever has the tube i forget which. since i already own the old bag style anyway.

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (480x480, 11K)

>lol taxes get cucked
Yeah they suck but growing is free botany motherfucker can you learn it

Nice! Show us them plants

>>
pens are great. they're portable, convenient, and inconspicuous. the problem is with pens is you'll generally pay more because they will increase your tolerance and its so easy to hit a pen over and over once this happens.

because dispos aren't selling to randoms right yet, weedmaps is the shit tho. i get all my carts from weedmaps. ~25$ for a 97% THC 1g cart. and a cart will last me anywhere from 2 weeks to a month, and if i get an 1/8 of flower for $25, it'll be gone in a weekend. more discreet, doesn't smell as much, more flavor, carts are just the way to go

Im sure it wont effect me and that's why im worried
The pen im getting has a dumb lion on it and such
Ive made a point of mixing batch and weed and pushing down on the bowl to make room for more batch and weed to the point were i have to clear the bowl and the ember can roll around on the counter abd i can roll it back in the bowl and still smoke it fine.
Am i weed addicted or nicotine anons
And will switching to the pen just make me go insane for bong tokes just to have some vatch?
Also im going to start taking adderall

Yeah I dont pussyfoot with any grade of bud. I'll enjoy the flavor for a moment on the first hit but I smoke the whole bowl(s) quickly. It takes 3-5 seconds for the thc to be absorbed in the lungs so not much need to hold hits in longer than 7-10 seconds and you get gradually higher till your done.

yea that's what i heard which is why i mentioned it'd be a year off. i'm in the same boat, though. well i was when i had a supply for cart. one lasts me 2-3 weeks and that's using periodically all day. shit's so cash. my favorite so far was birthday cake. it is like surrounding your body in a tangible orgasm.

Attached: mnegro.jpg (479x720, 34K)

you don't know what "clean" means when referring to weed. clown

Yeah i dont doubt you that the bowl will get you fucked i was just making a point about your
>3-4 hits gets you high statement
But i got your point, is anyone else going to post pics of plants or weed?

You need to cut the tobacco out completely. It doesn't do anything. The actual packing and smoking a bowl or joint routine is the thing you will miss the most. I just hang out in my garage where I normally smoke to make up for the mental nagging.

Well it doesn't involve spiking, it involves the trimmers ability to literally clean the weed so your not smoking dirt/ other particles that can find your buds

yes bro birthday cake carts are straight sauce. one of my buddies had an orange one that tasted 7/10 and this girl in my town has 1g 98% carts that she sells for $35 and they taste EXACTLY like grape skittles.

Where can one find this skittles pen?

The 3-4 hits to get high comes from me not feeling completely high until after 3-4 hits. The rest is just to set it in and get that proper stoned feeling.

its an interesting idea to flavor the bud somehow, but thats a direction id rather not see weed head toward. the natural terpenes are flavorful enough

Yeah i got your point man i was commenting on quality not on your threshold, could you at least post the pen?

if you don't have add that shits just meth, and weed is a psychological addiction, with relatively minimal physical outside the normal response to the reduction of dopamine.

i use the wackytobaccy too to mix in for a little bit of the headrush, but I'm not addicted and I don't get cravings for it. i'd cut out the the shit in ur case tho lmao

it's just the cartridge, doesn't matter what pen you use, do you have Snapchat?

if the 98% thc description is on the box and not on a sticker ur getting fucked, fake carts aren't lab tested and you can only verify the thc content with that sticker dispensaries get

it has to do with flushing and curing retard

98% ~ 40% ~ 2% i don't really care, they get me stoned

seriously, nobody cares. you're not cool. I have a half ounce sitting here but I'm not taking pictures of it

which is exactly why i still buy them when i know im buying fake shit.

I literaly stand like feet away from my bong just to chill so i get what your saying
Dude ive hade times in the morning were i smoke 1 bowl and my entire body gets cold and i just feeling like im about to be sick,(its happends like 7 times now so i deal with it) so i head to the bathroom and strip naked cause my body just starts sweating. Like a fuck load of sweat even my feet were sweating
Smoke weed but dont fucking over do it ya dummies, natural selection is still at play even with weed

I got a 1/4 of wedding cake a couple of months ago. it was 70% indica. it was strong and turned me into uncoordinated zombie

Cannot believe I need to say this but no one spikes weed, it is so common you don't need a hook. Spiking happens with mdma, and coke. Weed is everywhere and dealers unless you a serious mover you don't make your money off it. Spiking it is extra time when you could be sizing bags or spiking the shit you want someone hooked on. The margins are too small for someone to waste a narcotic that you could get a 100/g off of . If spiking does happen you have pissed someone off it is not uncommon for someone to put hard opiates ie. fentanyl in something if they want to snuff you out but if you are just a average stoner they dont want you to change dealers if you notice extra in your weed. Dealers fear the ability to lose customers due to rep, if you notice anything off with your weed they lose you. I have seen the herb in 7 different countries and been smoking for 6 years and not once have i noticed spiked weed.

it does that kinda thing. i loved it because i could really zone in a game and lose myself for an hour at a time. or i'd be too stupid to know what i was doing and circle the same place for 30 minutes before i figure out where the fuck i'm actually supposed to go. that happened a lot, too.

Attached: blouses.jpg (171x114, 11K)

Nah user sorry try and stay away from social media but i trust you.

this happened to me SO much when i used buds. that's why i switched to cart and it all stopped.

Different terminology here

It's an Istick Pico25

Attached: 20190802_115643.jpg (3024x996, 1.39M)

Nice how much was it user?

fax lmao

you just need a vaporizer with a 510 attachment. i got mine for 15 dollars, i'm not the guy you are talking to, though.

do you have Kik at least?

not that user, but any 510 thread compatible device will work, if you are one of those sick nasty vape lords, and you have a box mod, put it from 7-13W and it will cook a cart just fine

eleafworld.com/online/eleaf-istick-pico-25-85w-tc-box-mod.html

I got mine with a dry herb vape and dab attachment for $60 usd

The reason I chose this one is because its backwards charge compatible. Its uses 1 18650 and I can use it as an external battery for anything that uses a USB with a little attachment I keep on my keychain.

Thanks guys i never vaped before but now i think I will thanks for taking the time.
And no user sorry i dont i stay off all social media just a old habit

When using carts 1 battery lasts about a week on a single charge. If dry herb vaping I have to run it about 35 watts and usually lasts 1 full day of use per battery. I have a shit ton of batteries from recycled laptops though so I keep a couple handy if I'm out using it.

>pocket explodes

Attached: face cat 2.png (500x459, 297K)

It's not a mechanical mod bro, how/why would it explode?

thanks for ruining my joke. and it was more about the batter making connection in your pocket than the mod blowing up which is just a shitty anti-vape meme

Attached: face bird knife.jpg (412x430, 29K)

Nigga where the fuck do you live in where you actualky buy "spic bricks"

shitty suppliers. i already said. i haven't seen good black market buds in 2 years.

Attached: face cat smile.jpg (228x221, 5K)

He buys his weed with food stamps try and not upset is already shitty life

do i look like a lib nigger to you?

Attached: face cat hipster.jpg (320x367, 34K)

the terminology is the same everywhere

I thought you were trying to troll, I've often worried about an old battery smoking up but I've tested all of the ones I have currently before using them. If something does happen it's not the worst thing that's happened to me.

Oh shit i was only joking try and not throw the low blows too early now

Attached: BF13FCDB-141E-48B6-B483-B7AD0E817B5F.jpg (500x602, 131K)

I just got food stamps to spite the niggers. If they are taking my taxes im taking some back to. Everyone should apply and shut the system down. Dont let them get over on you, out nigger the niggers.

Regarding “clean” weed no it is not, but you were right before I just didn't understand with what you were regarding too

Best strategy ever
>out nigger the niggers
Can someone put this on their tombstone?

you are wrong again. you just know fuck all about weed

i've had it a couple times in the past but if you have a job, even if minimum wage, it just isn't shit for help. thank fuck i started making real money.

Attached: face computer dog.png (500x663, 287K)

white people are, and have been, the biggest users of food stamps since their inception.

If there is free shit there to be gotten you should attempt to get it for yourself.
If you dont someone else is going to whether they need it or not.

it's funny how you started arguing with me but ended up with this guy. looks like it's 2 against one you stupid nigger. you can see dirt on weed when it's dirty.

Attached: face cat glasses 2.jpg (500x666, 58K)

>says some baseless retarded shit with out actually providing proof and citing it
lol ok nigger

Attached: when your mom.jpg (750x755, 60K)

They are and have been the majority race by more than double any other ethnicity in this country since its inception as well.

Attached: 20190802_115937_compress77.jpg (4032x1908, 564K)

>guys survival mode now
Everyone need to get there gibs while it can be got. Does this mean we can out riot the niggers?

Challenging terminology when geographical locations can change whole fucking words thats right prepare for trouble because now its double

if you haven't fucked sluts on that spiderman chair you're wasting your life

Attached: face cock grab.jpg (871x875, 71K)

Every person on food stamps i met was black, even the illegal barely scraping by Mexicans Dont use them

Have fun smoking that cactus

70% white population currently
>>Uses more than the other races
That's just how it works user.
If you go off of percentages of the different populations a larger portion of the black population is on government assistance vs. The portion of the white population on government assistance. Highly Compelling.

If you want yeah. Whites can do a lot more damage because we have the ability to organize.

You faggots cant even use food stamps wow pathetic cant even out nigger us you truly are lower

now don't go trying to be 3d with 2d retards. they don't understand more than one factor goes into things. they like a nice and easy flat plane

Attached: face cat zoom.jpg (604x505, 51K)

Not to mention maintain our weapons and we might just be able to weaponize weed

Shitbait.

>not 11d thinking
Please go jump into a bdsm club with a “rape me” sign on your back

Got you to respond didn't it?

I’m tired if you vanilla wafer soyboys crying about people smoking weed
Smoking gets you way fucking higher because you’re inhaling more thc+ a higher quantity of smoke. Vaping gives you a clean high but its mediocre at best. You vape fags can stop lying now

Turn it into a deleriant gas grenade or some shit

whom is crying? i'm calling you retarded for having a shitty system. no one is crying except you for being called a retard. cry harder retard.

Attached: face cat mirror.jpg (301x499, 24K)

Sadboi

Army actually tried this and it was super effective it was some sort of highly concentrated thc variant

We got past this point user, welcome to the thread.
Burning weed definitely gets you higher and vaping is only useful if you are a bitchlung or need to get stoned out in public.

I could definitely see that. The first time I had distillate I took a nap. It wouldn't be too hard to incapacitate someone by overload dopamine receptors. A modified thc compound could activate the receptors and cause them to keep flooding for sure.

>spoken like some one who never in his life spent long term vaporizing
how can you possibly know the benefits if you've only dabbled. it's not your homosexuality

Attached: homosexual.png (449x438, 219K)

THC infused eliquid and some nice cannabutter edibles delivered to me here in UK £40

Attached: 20190621_184449.jpg (1645x925, 219K)

Weak attempts friendo, I have a dry herb vape and use cartridges. Read the thread. I prefer smoking bud because it completely activates all the chemicals at the same time. They have varying temperatures for decarboxylation.

that's gonna get you nice and blazed for sure. Edibles are a fun twist on getting high.

>~30 usd
>for 15 bucks in weed if even
m8

Yeah the only problem i believe was cost and poor area of effect needed

yea but i don't consider cart to be vaporizing even if it's vaporizing whatever is in the cart. it's an oil not bud and doesn't hit the same way as vaporizing buds. so again, how do you know the benefits of a long term ecosystem of recycling bud through vaporizing? you rather throw away ash instead of building a collection of scrap you can cook into anything or put into capsules? when i had my system going i could smoke all day (with the volcano) and take 4 capsules of scrap every time i smoke and be blown on my ASS all day. you have no idea the potential in your narrow, unfulfilled world.

Attached: face cat fright.jpg (650x678, 175K)

Is it bad i got hard from this?

I prefer to fully use my product the first and only time I use it as I am no longer in a broke ass fiend situation. Used to even save the resin from my smoked bowls. You grow up eventually and develop some standards. I now have a steady supply of decent quality that fills my needs completely. I don't need to smoke half the thc off my bud then let it sit in a jar until I'm out of green and have to go back to the brown. I know your game. I've been doing this a long time.

Attached: 1483869332972.jpg (558x600, 95K)

>develop standards
>burns marijuana
lol what? not only does it taste worse than negro asshole, it's just dirty all around. how is that having standards? you've clearly also never used a volcano because you can soft combust on level 8-9 and get the same level with out actually burning it.

Attached: unimpressed snek.jpg (480x471, 36K)

m8, mix resin and kief until you have a putty, but too much kief cause it to fall apart. You get the dirty and clean high. I know that sounds stupid, but it is a different experience

not to mention the volcano has a MONSTER bowl. 3-4 times larger than your pussy pieces lol so what are you trying to imply with it being weaker?

Attached: odin cat.jpg (350x449, 41K)

So youve tasted negro asshole?

i have to pay for my marijuanas some how

Attached: joe biden.jpg (879x720, 72K)

At least you are working

I've obviously used a volcano before dude. You can get combustion on any shitty vape if you turn it up too high. Hell my handheld will burn the chamber if you turn it to 40 watts. That's the thing to do if you want your vape to be all shitty with resin. What benefits do you think you are getting by not using all of the thc on your bud at once? You're just not getting as much. You are making my point for me. Vaping is weaker than burning the bud. I like to get high, not suck on a fuckin bag full of half burnt weed.

Stop being such a salty bitch because you bought into the $700 meme.
You probably buy your pieces at the head shop too.

I just dont get down with resin anymore that acrid yellow smoke is for the birds friend.

>700 dollars
how retarded are you, kid? only the shitty hybrid that i already said isn't worth the price (even if i didn't have the original) because all it is is adding the tube from the plenty on it. do you even know what you're talking about?

Attached: lmao cat.jpg (604x507, 50K)

>>this mad that he overpaid for a heating element.

Your outdated bullshit wasn't even cool 5 years ago. Go suck a another bag gary. You're an uppity cunt.

>moving the goal post
you're worse than a lib with how you argue. first you say it's 700 dollars now
>HuR huR oUtDaTEd
you're pathetic, kid.

Attached: lmao dogs.jpg (480x336, 44K)

I've stood by it being outdated the entire thread. How much did it cost dickhead?
You're an uppity elitist cunt that makes baseless assumptions about things you know fuck all about.
You think you're better because you dont burn weed, that makes you a hypocritical, judgmental faggot.

who knows. i got it 3-4 years ago. if you're worried about cost that means you're a poorfag which explains entirely why you hate it so much.

Attached: neger bitte.jpg (500x408, 96K)

i know i'm better than you, i don't need to think it lmao

Attached: hahaha.jpg (295x297, 17K)

>he thinks vaping produces resin

you've clearly never vaped weed

i work for trulieve, i would say shut up but you're not wrong

i'm the guy he's been arguing with and i can say with out a doubt it produces resin. but i also burn on 7-9 exclusively and they generally say you should do it on 5-7 which is super light but super fucking weak. the top of my bowl that leads to the balloon is caaaaaaaaaaaaaaked in oils from the years.

>>>>>>>>>behold his entire argument fall to pieces at his feet as he himself disregards his own argument for the sake of attacking his opponent.

They are overpriced, underfeatured, outdated memes in the stoner world. You defending obsolete technology because you went all fanboy over a mediocre product is sad and pathetic and you cant even stand by your arguments. Handheld vapes outperform the volcano on heat time, energy usage and product consumption. Your cope is not strong enough. You are the equivalent of an applefag.

I just got all this for $50 NZD

Attached: Spacejammer.jpg (1440x889, 744K)

I use a firefly for vaping bud, and yeah I guess there's a bit of oil, but none of that tar shit you'd get from lighting up.

If you turn the heat up to high and partially combust the weed it most certainly produces resin you colossal fucking dunce.

i never said literally a word about price. that was entirely you. so you can imagine you're right if that makes you feel better about how poor you are and how much you worry about paying for a product that pays for itself in less than a year's time
i alllllmost got that. it was on the list of 2 or 3 portables i was looking into.. that and the pax

Attached: putin cat.jpg (800x557, 67K)

>but i also burn on 7-9 exclusively and they generally say you should do it on 5-7 which is super light

You sound like a pretentious faggot. Whatever happened to smoking from pipes. You kids make me feel ill, god damn homosexuals.

The price vs. Performance of the volcano is the biggest problem with the volcano dude. $470 currently for just the base. It doesn't do anything that a $100 tabletop doesnt. It doesnt do anything that a handheld doesnt. Yet it still costs that much money. It's bad business and you should be ashamed for supporting underfeatured overpriced business tactics.

They are uppity elitist cunts that dont even really know about getting high.

it's shit. the firefly, that is. the worst buy I've ever made. regret it every day

Istick pico25. You can even use it as a battery pack.

you wouldn't understand because you don't have the product we are talking about you poorfag, why bother jumping in on a conversation you don't understand? like 2 guys talking about an engine and you say
>loL you sound like a pretentious fag because you describe things i don't understand
fucking idiot lmao
i didn't pay any where near that. i would imagine that's new import tax, as it's german, or just an in general price hike. who cares, i got it years ago when it wasn't that expensive. and having had it i know for a fact it's saved me money vs burning so you're still wrong
why? is it bad? i did that with a different vaporizer a while back before i got this one. don't even remember the name. had genie in it

You overpaid

I use to buy illegal stuff for $8/g, in the stores the same stuff is $16/g and online its $6.50/g. Not bad if you arent retarded.

Just seems like a waste of thc because it's packed with it, but you do you. What about pure kief bowls?

Just got all this for $50 NZD.

What the fuck is NZD, Nazi Dollars?

new zealand dollarydoos

Attached: roger.jpg (250x350, 13K)

You bought it years ago when it was still relevant so you paid more than that for it. You dont know what your talking about. I dont believe you even have a volcano. I dont think you even get high. You dont get it. You champion for only using half the thc on your bud then letting sit and oxidize until you want to fiend on some used pot. You are full of shit. And if you are actually doing all this, you've been wasting most of the chemicals in you're bud through oxidation.

>tiny bowl
>front carb
>hard to scrape design
ytho

i sure didn't, kid. i wouldn't have paid more than 300 for it. pretty sure i paid 2-3 which was well worth the price, poor fag. i have more hours run through this machine than you have stroked your dick.

I clean the kief out of my grinder every now and then and put it on top of green bowls. Just keif likes to suck through the bowl to much so I just frost the tops.

If you pack nothin but kief you better be sparkin er up w a magnifying glass!

if you frost the top you are wasting it. you are melting it before you get to actually use it. you need to sandwich it between the marijuanas so it gets vaporized before the fire hits gets to it.

Coping so hard. The volcano has never been that cheap you lying cunt. It costs less now than it did 5 years ago. It was $600 5 years ago. You are coming across as a apple supporting elitist faggot. You suck cock.

>you wouldn't understand because

Nobody fucking cares. Smoke your weed and shut up. If all you have to put forward is your vape you have fuck all going on in life and it fucking shows. No one gives a fuck user, shut up.

>people only get things from the dealer for list price
you just keep digging that low iq hole, don't you lol.

Attached: neat.jpg (388x476, 20K)

It burns and activates into delta9, this is what I want.

>no one fucking cares
says the guy who has spent multiple posts talking about how much he cares lmao. pic related it's you.

Attached: sadness.png (500x403, 98K)

You have nothing here dude. Youre just a fuck. Spouting obvious bullshit and being a cunt while doing it.

Hey faggot youre arguing with someone else and dont even realize it.

why are you crying so hard? are you mad other people can afford things and find them cheaper than you find them because you're clearly autistic as fuck?
>don't even realize it
>anonymous board
dude...seriously...maybe you should put down the pipe because you have no brain cells left
>pic related, it's both of you crybaby poorfags

Attached: sexist.jpg (507x338, 23K)

i actually meant this pic but both work. you're clearly women lol
>big rich online man make me mad :(

Attached: victimize.jpg (320x220, 26K)

The saddest loneliest faggot on the whole board right here anons. Caught in a web of shitty lies seeking attention through shitposts. I suppose you've gotten the attention you wanted but you've made yourself out to be a pretentious ignorant cunt in the process. Bravo you glorious winged faggot. Die in a fire.

Well we know what you do for fun besides jerk yourself off over your expensive personality extender. I bet your ginger too. You can vape and you can not be an insufferable cunt, just learn to smoke your weed and shut the fuck up, because no one cares about your bullshit.

Come to Michigan, this is still expensive for Bay City, they have $39/oz sometimes due to the sheer amount of fresh weed they get in every week. There's 7 1g vape carts for $100, too.

Medical cards take about 10 mins to get here, it's a complete joke, they basically ask you about your back pain before you even tell them your name. Also, the recreational stuff is going to be weaker and more money, go get a medical card and get good/cheap shit.

Attached: 20190802_133100.jpg (1440x1746, 650K)

Just grow your own like I do

Attached: F24106DE-88D5-461F-B48C-63D739A62358.jpg (3088x2320, 1.56M)

I've been having trouble getting my seeds to pop, I'm contemplating buying some super grow

I haven't seen a spic brick since like 2001.
Seriously, what backwater or ghetto you at?

Attached: 20190525_021306.jpg (2048x1152, 1M)

what method do you use to pop them

I've recently tried starting some in trays, scraped a couple of the shell a bit and let them soak and I now have one that is about 3 weeks old. Ive got a handful in a wet paper towel in a ziploc now trying to germinate

do you use tap water or filtered

Spring water from a bottle

Got a lot of iron in my tapwater

do you pick the seeds off plants or buy them it could be bad seeds or any other reason they dont pop i just soak them in RO water for a day until i get a tap root

They are from a batch of blue dreams that got pollinated a couple years ago. They sprouted fine last year and have been stored in a sealed jar in a cabinet. Not really sure.

i dont think it be age i still have seeds that sprout that i have had sense 2016 do you have a hard time accessing seeds

Not really, I've tried another batch I've got of some random stuff to see if the weather has been preventing. Lots of rain in the southeast lately.

2 out of the 3 things you listed should unironically stop and the other one is gonna stop on it's own once enough street shitters show up to take free healthcare from you

feels bad man god speed to u

Preesh brah, and also with you.

totally agree I should just smash it
When you pull on it you hear a high pitch ring whistle. Also what fucking junkie is scraping their pipe? This has never been soiled

Also paid $30 EUR for this

Attached: 1503450_465688733553423_414872085_n.jpg (888x588, 66K)

Got this for €15

Attached: 15647719181341044955888952682733.jpg (4032x1908, 1.75M)

Just $20 CAD I got this for

Attached: IMG_05391.jpg (2048x1360, 213K)

Just walked into a dispensary in Maine.

Got myself 1/4oz of Strawberry Cough for $52 (a little high than buying from some average person, but eh, it was easy), and two vape carts of Blue Dream extract for $35 each. My "back drawer" at home, I have about 2oz of various types, mostly the Strawberry Cough and some Blue Dream bud. Anybody who comes to my house and smokes up is offered a pipe hit or for me to roll them a 1/2gram joint, any time.

So hang in there, user. Sooner or later shit will change.

you scrape it to clean it so it hits cleaner you dolf

I'm still waiting for the day it's legal in the US

down towards Lansing they have a place called The Card Clinic

all drugs should be cheap and legal. fuck boomers and their cringey christcuck drug war.

You know how liquid works right? 99 iso sits in the piece and then soaks up grime and then rinse. I think a 5 year old would understand this. Not that that is the type of piece you even smoke off anyways

Attached: 0802-124814.jpg (1440x1558, 1011K)

Flint has Vehicle City, you can purchase whatever you want same day you see the dr.