How do I make new friends as an old man...

How do I make new friends as an old man? 30 years old and one by one the old gang fell apart due to people not wanting to grow up and get jobs or others just being pathetic pussies to their girls.
All I want is some niggas to hit a bar every once in awhile or play boardgames/couch multi-player or some mordhau with

Attached: 1563427571059.png (457x380, 233K)

You dont make real friends once you leave college. It becomes a shallow networking scenario where you can never reveal your true self to anyone, including your girlfriend. Because once she sees you in a vulnerable position, you will lose her respect, and she'll never take comfort from your embrace ever again.

Attached: Doom.jpg (629x505, 33K)

who needs friends, i'm doing fine with a small group of five people and i see them once or twice a month

This

kek
sounds like you have friends

That was my small group of people man, they're all gone now.
Well the girls already set, she's been around for 14 years and shes used to me yelling nigger at the computer

Melissa Joan Hart is 43 now. lol

That's your girlfriend. Can still share anything with a good bro. My two best friends I met in past jobs.

i do, they see each other regularly, hanging out once in a while is enough for me
that sucks OP, you can meet new people through a hobby or just hanging out in a pub, you can join some folks table if they dont mind and get to know each other

Get a part time job and mingle with the other faggots?
One of my better moves was moving in with a complete fucking stranger off craigslist for a nice apartment and although I don't talk to him anymore, he introduced me to someone who I still party with her and her friends years later

But yeah, it's depressingly empty after college

I can't afford any hobbies. My main one I did with my idiot best friend and he fizzled out on me in all possible ways, and other than that I just game on the weekend but it's impossible to find anyone to group up with. Thought I found some dudes to play mordhau and they literally only log on once a month at like 5 am and are too shit faced to get a real game in
I already have a job and a house with me and the woman, but my coworkers are all goobers. Most of them are married "yes dears" with kids, and others are like fucking 55 years old

Do something interesting.

Join a hiking/running/climbing club.
Start doing martial arts.
Fuck, join a book club or art club or anything.
Even go on roll20 and find a random game to join.
Everyone I'm friends with came out of mutual interest in something.
Rule of thumb: to get friends, be interesting.

Update to my post:
Many hobbies(especially ones that use your body) hardly cost anything.
Usually just a pair of shoes and being the one to bring snacks/lunch occasionally.

Fuck if you're truly desperate go on discord and find a server of similarly minded folk.
Ultra easy mode: start a penpal relationship with an inmate. Try to find someone with really fucked up crimes to make it interesting.

Yeah I get that, but to get into a hobby you have to actually care about it and be interested. I used to meet some decent guys at the gym but I'm currently crippled and also I canceled membership and built my own gym

>old man?
>30 years old
Chose one. At 66, with the old gang dying, then you get to call yourself old.
But the formula stays the same. As this guy said, do things.

I'm 33. You sound like an absolute loser who has no social skills.

>actually care about it
No you don't. I just do things. I've done adult classes, hiking club, even joined a church. I don't really care about these things, but I meet people. Even got a GF this way and I'm way older then OP.

Because you’re supposed to be pairing off, then breeding. Then you will hang with others with common interests. You’re not a child anymore

>be me
>37 yr old married dude
>5 kids
>works full time
>no friends
>no life
>people are retarded

Get used to not having friends. You don't need em anyway. All they do is mooch and try to fuck your old lady while you're at work. You're better off without em. All my Yea Forumsros are anons who give it to me straight and tell me when I'm being a fucking faggot. What else could you ask for in a friend?

Attached: mein nigga.jpg (400x470, 22K)

unironically this.

34 here, I have a few of friends who I practically consider family. One left over from high school and a couple who I met in my mid 20s. Girlfriend of nearly 10 years knows me almost as well as I know myself.
You sound like a 15 year old who's watched too many movies or someone my age who just let shit go at some point.

Attached: 1555210683522.jpg (640x753, 90K)

I feel your pain user. I'm in the same boat. If you want you can email me at [email protected] and maybe we can play some games together.

>be me 30
>literally my own age. As if i were still 15 at the highschool with people from other schools

I'm right here retard.

Yeah yeah, 30 is basically dead when everyone you knew is now dead eyed with an ugly wife and shit head kid or stuck in highschool
I am op. I really want to pick up smithing and beekeeping but that shits just too expensive to get into currently. Meanwhile I'm too fat and dumb to go hiking right now
This is horseshit.
>pair off and breed
Yeah that doesn't get you friends, that gets you people that send a Christmas card with their ugly kids on it, and countless idiot kid birthdays to go to for the next 12 fucking years, while you spend all of your money and free time doing what the woman and children demand

Lol i stopped talking to my friends the very second after i got my diploma in HS, literally they were talking to me and trying to get me to go party with them and i just walked to my mom’s car without saying a word and left, got home and unfriended everyone from facebook.

New stages in life require new group of people. Now im friends with a bunch of drunks, drug addicts, whores and drug pushers, amongst them maybe one or two females that I actually want to fuck but the rest of them cant keep their legs closed.

Attached: 6A4C10C7-8275-4E16-B7D0-312B2DC6B192.jpg (384x384, 26K)

I'm right here. This is it.

>continuing with being invited to kids birthdays

What's wrong with that?

"the old gang"

everyones old gang falls apart. Mine did right after highschool. Get a life. Get a girlfriend.

>Now im friends with a bunch of drunks, drug addicts, whores and drug pushers,
Yeah nailed it, maybe I'll quit my job and go smoke Crack in new london
Yeah that's real entertaining man.
Watching other parents watch their kids play in the sandbox while the conversation consists of gems like
>how's work going?
>what's new?
>you still doing(that other job you had 5 years ago)?
>we should totally (something that neither of you have any intention of actually doing) soon
Literally already a chore putting up with that shit, it's actually worse than doing nothing alone.
Already have a girl man, have a real job, keep up

Lies. user here with the complete opposite opinion
My girlfriend knows 99 % about me
All of what I told her is the truth and she has even more respect for me
So Is fucking lying . OP

same boat but late 20's here and im not saying I have meaningful friends but just going on dates with myself I met a few chill buddies, I prefer not to make friends with people at work other then in a professional matter. stay chipper user, I dont have a better answer

I don't know what to tell you. I have a few things in mind that you can "get" but nothing that will help you.

I don't want to lead the conversation either way with any of these ideas.

This website started out as fight club and that was the point. BJJ places had a similar vibe coming from adult karate and daycare. You're a kid that goes to tae kwon do right? You do it as a manchild. A lot of it has to do with wanting to be a kid at heart. Other are political motives

If you go somewhere in Asia or in the past to Latin America you don't have that problem. You can hang out with drunks. In America this is dangerous so it's all cucked. Just saying.

Kek. Let you know if i ever find out.

35, realised before mid 20s that all those "friends" werent really friends. Aint anyone here i have anything in common with except the gf. Which i purely by fucking luck more than anything else but its still far from perfect, but then nothings perfect.That aint the same as having a few guys you can chill with and have no fucks given.

tldr; fuck em

You can for example live through the children and buy them toys. Get them involved in sports or set them up with a job/life you build up for yourself.

Go to a nice restaurant.

Fred flintstone had Barney. Or so the cartoon goes they were drunks that went bowling.

Every fucking cartoon has a gang. If you and everyone you know is a bitch then that's on you.

Based.