Highschool flunkie

>highschool flunkie
>no qualifications
>about to finish trashman job
Genuinely what do I do, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1558726510776.jpg (827x1087, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/ooh/architecture-and-engineering/architects.htm#tab-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get a GED and go to a cummity college

Stop being a tranner and be gay instead

Post your ass

This pls

Study necromancy and bring back Hitler

If you work for actual trash company keep doing it? They pay insanely well for the work especially once you're a supervisor plus.

I'm not gay or a traney >:^((( Also the pictures of my ass stays with me

I have genuinely considered occultism but I don't know where to start

Attached: 1561588853278.png (657x450, 43K)

Be a trashman. Honest job that will never run out of work to do. plus they pay really well.

It's just a post-high school summer job, I could apply for an actual, permanent position but I don't want to work labour for the rest of my life, nor do I think they'd want me

join the 40% or just be a normal gay

get into a trade if you don't want to go to college

Learn a skilled trade

Then why are you posting an anime girl with the trans flag on her shirt you idiot go kill yourself trashfag you ain’t gonna be shit uwu

Once your in supervision it's not really a labor job even the truck driving isnt. Saying they dont want you is why you're in this position. If you are a high school flunky you are being real picky it's a good field but instead you'll end up 8 years at a Starbucks not even assistant manager. Cant leave cuz you might have a chance with hot 17 year old goth chick that just started who you give cigarettes too because she flirts sometimes but in reality you dont have a chance and will be alone sad and working at Starbucks like a sorry sack of shit at 31.

Does art count as a trade? *dodges rocks hurled spitefully at me* I do have a lot of artistic outlets and maybe I could build something on that, I've considered architecture or becoming a concept artist for movies and bideo games :^)

If you're in that position I'm sorry on your behalf. I'll definitely keep it in mind, as I understand working a low end job like that would probably spell the doom of me. Starbucks for decades, I mean, not the trash gig

Get used to living in poverty, since that's where you'll be for the rest of your miserable life.

architecture requires college: bls.gov/ooh/architecture-and-engineering/architects.htm#tab-4
as for concept artist, do you have a portfolio?

>does art count as a trade?

Oh you're one of those people who just wants to coast through life without achieving or accomplishing anything. Learn some part of the build stuff process i.e. a trade, welding, carpentry, etc. or go die. No one needs another jobless hipster preaching about how great communism would be.

>portfolio
Not anything worth showing, but I could probably knock something good up in a few days. I wonder how contested those jobs are, if they even work in a way that could make them contested

you're so fucked

Get an endenchured apprenticeship with either electic, construction or plumbing. Hella money easy

Follow you dreams, so whatever your passion is and don't let anybody try to discourage you. Depending on what your dream is, your family may try to say "that's too risky, you need a job with benefits/retirement!" and then there's the case where you're all bright-eyed about doing "x thing" and start applying everywhere to do that "x thing" and for one reason or another you can't seem to get a job doing it. In which case I'll continue telling you not to be discouraged. At this point I highly suggest doing it on your own, do freelancing / start your own business. It isn't impossible.

Quite contested
You're off to a bad start m8
By all means work on your portfolio and look at the job postings to see what they require if you're truly serious but you're going to be in for some shit if you keep dragging your feet

Its my character! I'm the trashman. I come out I throw trash all over all over the ring, and then, I start eatin garbage, and then I pick up the trash can, and I bash the guy on the head!

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 24 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1278x637, 108K)