Can I get rid of these sebaceous cysts at home...

Can I get rid of these sebaceous cysts at home? I'm considering putting a sowing needle in boiling water to sterilize it then stab each cyst and squeeze. Thoughts?

Attached: IMG_1773.jpg (4032x3024, 1.57M)

Go to a doctor dumbass

Bump, Iv'e got these too

just cut it off retard

Yeah you can...And you'll be left with holes that will get infected, and then they gonna cut your balls off

No you can't without proper equipement and medical training

That's a good idea. Please post video too.

I have them, squeezing them makes them worse.

Popping them makes them bigger.

Cutting them off gets rid of them, but leaves a scar thats even bigger than the cyst used to be.

Its not worth it at all. There is no cure.

Hey buddy, wana pay me a visit?
Don't mind the camera crew.

Attached: dr-pimple-popper-sandra-lee.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Cover your head in a solution of vinegar and salt (sterilization) then use a razor remove the tops of each cyst as if you were shaving your head! It will work great.

Dude that’s one knobbly nutsack

best way to get rid is following:

- improve diet (over 90% of these cases are due to to much sugar/oil/fat in the diet
- massage your balls with coconut oil (no joke)
- exercise/gym program (the leg days will tighten all muscles below the waist, including tightening any loose skin on the testicles, making these stand out less.

source: had these couple years back, took about 6-8 month to get rid completely, haven't been back since

I was misdiagnosed by my doctor. Told me I had herpes but it was molloscum contagiosum.

Squeezed the white stuff out and applied tea tree oil for weeks. Did the trick.

Good luck

I wish I could see her tbh. Unfortunately I live in Straya. Idk who to see exactly. I guess a gp is an option.
You're right that's why I want them off my sack

Fuck mate you’re straayan, just go to a gp, get bulk billed and get that shit fixed.

How did you get them to "break" though? I've tried squeezing them and they won't burst no matter what.

Just puncturing them isn't going to be enough. You need slice/cut the skin open along the middle. You can also do it with a needle by puncturing the skin on one side and wrip it open, but only for the small ones. For the big ones I'd use a scalpel to make a cut. The cut only needs to be skin deep don't rupture the cyst.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-11-24-at-202427.jpg (615x615, 33K)

I dunno, do they use nitrogen on them like with warts and shit?

Liquid nitrogen is used to kill the wart cells, warts are like cancer just rouge skin cells. The cysts contain dead calcified material so it doesn't work like that, you need to cut them open.

Can’t you get your dog to lick em off?

He died last December :(

They break if they get infected and swell to about 30x their original size

Sanitize with Fire not boiling water. Get that little fucker red hot before you do something this retarded.

Sorry. Did he die from licking your balls?

No. But I put peanut butter on my cock and balls once and let him lick it. Fun times. I miss him

They're on his balls you goof....

If u had a dog licking your nuts then it’s no wonder u got aids bro

>I think

Attached: 8C8CA378-B16D-4D8B-9FCF-A1FAE5C2833E.jpg (600x450, 38K)

Samefagging to save face...... SHAME.... DING!

Her office is 2 miles from my house. However I'd never go to her.

Why not?

I had these used pic related, gone now. Just make sure to squeeze the puss all out.

Attached: push-pin-for-super-glue-open-and.jpg_300x300.jpg (300x300, 26K)

cool testes

It's AIDS

You got the cancer

snef

>tfw pearly penile papules and ball cysts
Life isn't fair.

Attached: nasal 2.jpg (650x350, 79K)

get some antibiotica

You can do it. Get a biopsy punch for $3 on ebay or something, that's what I did and it worked pretty well. You don't need to stitch them up after, just keep it clean and let it heal. You'll have a scar but it's hard to see on the balls.

Don't do this. I tried this myself and they just come back. Go see your doc, mine was pretty cool about it..he can excise them properly.

She likes to play with client's penises off camera, and he's clearly gay as fuck.

kill it with fire

Just cut off the scrotum and let it grow back.

change ur marketing strategy. advertise them as "french ticklers" or "labia stimulators" to the grills. or just get a anime gf like the rest of us

Jesus fuck you retard.
Okay, so those little guys are usually just from a benign skin condition. Don't scar your ballsack forever because you're a goddamn autist, just let them go away on their own. If you think there is an underlying condition: go to the doctor dumbass.

Seriously every time I give b some time off I forget how fucking autistic this thing is.

Have you tried Vasotec?

use this item not for its intended use.

Liquid Nitrogen Applicator for Warts.

basically its a can full of liquid nitrogen, comes with some sponges or whatever, apply it to problem areas, follow directions and do a test area first before you go crazy.

if you dont know what it already does it freezes the skin on contact killing surface tissue.

apply product, wear comfy underwear and dont use it more than twice a day, stick to a morning and night routine, for the future dont shave your nuts, dont use wax's or creams either, dont even use that NoNo thing that zaps hair unless you want to blast your balls with radiation.

get use to using tweezers and plucking to avoid the problem. goodluck