Popped near my local BK and saw this cute tweaker girl yelling at the sky...

Popped near my local BK and saw this cute tweaker girl yelling at the sky. Figured i'd offer her a cigarette and see if she wanted to make some money.

So I mosey on over, hand her a smoke, and then casually say "hey if you suck my cock i'll pay you $10".

She just gave me a dead look and said "where? Here behind the BK?" I told her no, I have a car.

So we get in my car and she proceedes to suck my cock until I blow a fat load in her mouth. Then I pay her $10 and that was that.

all in all it was 8/10

Attached: 2F0136F200000578-3343704-image-m-10_1449104750963.jpg (634x415, 73K)

Fake n gay

Not fake and not gay.

It was pretty hot.

>and saw this cute tweaker girl
>this
Fake and gay

lol I live in California. I see them quite often.

Happens like this:

1. cute girl gets into drugs
2. cute girl becomes homeless
3. cute girl becomes homeless tweaker

Post pics

I considered doing something similar yesterday.
Mexican girl in her 30's or something, I dont know she was kind of sexy and I wanted to fuc kher. She was selling chocolate, obviously to buy drugs. I really wanted to offer her $20 to give me a BJ in my car while I fingered her but I pussied out and just bought some chocolate

Hope you enjoy your dick herpes

No one's disputing that this does happen, we're just saying you've never had your dick sucked, nor approached any girl.

No pics. It's fake and gay

Didn't take pics

I already have herpes

kys you neckbearded faggot. You're projecting way to hard.

Gotta be careful which girls you ask. I only ask girls that are obviously on drugs and on the streets. I would hate for to ask some girl who has her head on straight and she calls the cops lol

Attached: 2qBHBerub_FFwIVtLlNZzncUFIAzocJf.jpg (792x412, 34K)

Do you just say "hey ill give you money to suck my dick?"
Or dod you give her some change and then say "want to make even more money" and then offer her?
I too live in commiefornia and have seen these drug addicted begging skanks in my town and want to try this

>just bought some chocolate

go on...

I've done this 3 times before. Sometimes I'll just drive by and ask from my car "hey can you give me a bj for 10 bux?"

Today I offered a cigarette to get closer and then just asked if she would suck my dick for $10.

I guess it all depends on your style. I've been noticing a lot more of these cute tweaker girls walking the streets as the drug epidemic hits harder. I mean, these girls (when clean) are sometimes 8/10 babes. But now you can just flat out ask them to suck your cock and theyll do it lol

You absolutely have to make sure they use drugs though. That's the only way she's gonna ignore her internal alarms to not get in your fucking car. The need for meth or whatever drives them to do crazy things.

Stop lying, faggot.

So outlandish to ask girls for bj's off the street, isnt it?

Go play some fortnite you faggoty ass fuck

Skid row or where at?

I personally wouldn't stoop that low (skid row level)

Shit, I had a tranny ride on its bike and try to get my attention but nah, I'm good
It was a homeless tranny and nah
I'm good

>she calls the cops
i thought u were afraid she was an undercover... if shes just a poverty whore, she wont have a phone to call 911 on. even if she does, that's easily 10 minutes you have to just leave.

if u r too pusy to ask for sex from an obviously in need homeless women (YOU ARE HELPING THEM BY GIVING THEM A FUCKING JOB even its suck ur dick) you are booming the economy. that last $20 could have have been what she needed to get a bus taxi to a jobcorps and she would have been a contrbyuting memeber of soictiey.

So next time flirts, give money for charity, and maybe innocently offer your dick for her time... (The diff. is offering ur dick for her time, not ur money for her body)

Attached: 1531118366705.png (218x236, 27K)

Nice larping faggot

Attached: toy brainlet.jpg (760x960, 40K)

pic of said "cute" tweaker "girl"?

Dude drug addicts are nuts I hope the next one freaks out and stabs you it the fucking gut and runs off as you start to bleed out this shit happens thay do reach a braking Pont

Sacramento.

You can find them wandering the streets all over here.

You'd be surprised how many homeless people have phones, especially here in California.

I hope you learn some proper fucking English before you start talking shit next time.

Fucking moron.

Don't exactly walk up and start taking pics. I promise I will next time though. Usually i'm too focused on the mission at hand.

Damn
You have any tips for la?
You ever been?
I assumed you were in la and was wrong haha

>that's easily 10 minutes you have to just leave.

Attached: 128.png (740x1137, 551K)

True. But I just don't wanna risk it. I usually do this in my local area and don't want to have the eyes of the bum network always on me.

idk where you would find tweaker cuties in LA. I'd assume they'd be all over the city, not in Beverly Hills of course.

Yeah, I go to LA about once a year. It's only a 6 hour drive or so.

You ever think about homeless sex?
Even though they're tweaked out how shabby looking are they? How do you measure "eh, she ain't diseased"?

>the eyes of the bum network always on me.
That's like posting your adress and face on Yea Forums the homeless never forget, and more importantly they spread information faster than an ant giving poison to the colony.

Be safe user, you cna still "flirt" though. Within your flirst communicate your dick deal.. don't mention it outisde such.

aka; A 1.5 second comment you can make
>give cig
>"weather fuck you'all up recently"
>before she finishes sentence
>whats tha ton your shirt?
>brush it off easily
>"you know if you need some extra dosh (DONT SAY CASH MONEY OR DOLLARS) i can help you out all while giving a quick rub on whore poverty titties.

if shes a whore or really needs it, shell do the rest of the talking... if not... well u lost a cigarette

>Captcha tip.. PLAY YOUR STEROTYPE!!! If you're a nigger, be way more blunt and mention your ddick as if your'e merely talking to yourself (i.e. look in the distance a ta much more attraction fomwen and grab your dick)... you're spanish? mublme some random spanish words, grab your dick... u a white boi? look at her tits the whole time NEVER make direct eye contact.

>how shabby looking are they?
Always very
>How do you measure
Tattoos help, the biggie is the fact that she's fucking u for little effort means anyone could have been here. wear a rubber.. ask her rando questions and offer her water to get an idea.

Mos timportantly... its all situational base sinc eanyone can be homeless. Based off your interraction make ur decsiion..

WHEN IT COMES TO HOMLESS, ALWAYS USE AND 100% FOLLOW YOUR GUT, BECAUSE THEY'RE FOLLOWING THEIR GUT TOO SUBCONCIOUSLY. ALWAYS.

Sounds like good and bad advice at the same time

OH ITS ALL BAD ADVICE, BUT IM REALLY DRUNK NOW, SO MAYBE SOME GOOD IS ACCIDENTLY GHETTING THROUGH

Attached: 1564525343067.gif (480x360, 1.07M)

OP is a larping incel faggot

Attached: 1563255587407.jpg (311x313, 14K)

Damn, Yolo County fag here

If it was 20$ I would have belived you

Nice dubs
Not me but he is kind of right you know?
Those girls are nuts and usually evil if they can they will kill you for your money and shit

this thread is cancer full of fake story

Tweakers exhibit many of the same markings

1. Marks on their face from picking at it (meth makes you tear your body up by scratching)

2. low tier clothing (clothes that are ragged, old, dirty or all of the above)

3. Wandering the streets aimlessly

4. Dead eyes

I'm not even joking with you guys. Last week, I saw the hottest fucking tweaker girl i've ever seen in my life. She was literally a 10/10 babe and she was carrying around a shopping cart full of recycles. She didn't even need to take a shower or change clothes, she was perfect. I regret not driving back for her. Perfect body, face, perfect everything....fucking shit she was hot.

That's not been my experience so far.

These girls just want drugs. The don't have the wits or even the guts to take on a fully grown man. Most of them have actually been super cool. Not all of them are complete whack jobs.

Again nice dubs
Really?
Cool maybe I will give it a try If I ever come to the states
Around here the only bums are old males

Attached: 1564514222137m.jpg (714x1024, 136K)

Im really having a hard time to understand why is this bread getting so much hate. It's not like its the most impossible thing to happen, any crackhead or methhead will want to get easy money, thats obvious.
What must be considered here is the disease risk factor, really.

It's because Yea Forums is infested with zoomers who have never even touched a girl before. The notion that there are druggy girls willing to suck cock for money is extremely outlandish to them.

I'm just gonna ignore them. You can't win vs kids.

But yeah- diseases are a concern. I have herpes, but I'm still worried about getting aids or some shit.

>The notion that there are druggy girls willing to suck cock for money is extremely outlandish to them.

well no shit sherlock, it's inherently outlandish

think op has sucked the cock of a bummer and paid $10 for it

Attached: nigsuckmydig.gif (400x270, 910K)

Guess i'm just a pervert then.