Any medfags on Yea Forums? The last 2 or so days I've been having a needle-like feeling all over my upper body...

Any medfags on Yea Forums? The last 2 or so days I've been having a needle-like feeling all over my upper body, with side and lower back discomfort(it doesn't hurt). Any ideas what that might be? At first I thought it might be alcohol-related since I drink heavliy 3-4 times a week, but now I'm not so sure. I'm drinking right now and it's not going away.

Attached: 1562807729632.jpg (460x700, 36K)

Oh and also discomfort in the middle of my ad-section, like the blabber section I guess?

Not trying to be ride but, seriously when's the last time you showered and really scrubbed yourself? Could be prickly heat. Dirt build up in your pours that stops the sweat, which can cause needle lick sensation over the parts of your body not sweating properly.

I shower everyday, so that's out

Are you able to feel pain or temperature changes on your upper body still?

Needle like, like pins and needles, lack of sensitivity? Or sharp pain that lasts less than a second?

Yes I'd say so. Is it possibly liver damage? I don't remember doing this but I may have take trazodone after drinking since I found my bottle near my bed. Im not in pain though just discomfort.

Attached: s2dbLZxZaepjIu7XF93Us2avrmTq-hVikvJTwQv.jpg (792x412, 34K)

Like needles are going through my upper body and lower back, with side pressure that comes and goes along with my mid section

How long have you been drinking heavily, like years? Sounds more like a vitamin deficiency, like B12. Drinking heavily prevents you from absorbing tons of vitamins, importantly thiamine and B12.

Also, mixing shit like that is going to fuck you up bad eventually.

Why not go see a doctor?

On and off like 3 years. I don't think it's that since I take high potency multivitamins, and I had blood work done recently. They said everything is fine except for high cholesterol.

You need to be specific. Only your back and chest? Or arms as well? what about your neck? Its intermittent? Do you spend all day sitting down with bad posture? etc

I'm aware of that. I try not to mix alcohol with pills at all cost. I guess I was so fucked up I blacked out and did it. But it's been happening since then

I don't like seeing my doctor unless it's urgent

I'd say it's my back, neck, arms, sometimes my face even. Yes I do spend most of the day sitting in a chair. Do you think that's what causing this?

My unqualified ass thinks it sounds like nerve damage of some sort, probably close to your spine from how spread out it is.

Go see a doc.

If not, wait and see if it goes away. Then go see a doc.

Could be bad posture, could be a cyst in your spinal column (syringomyelia). Could be a bad case of GoToTheFuckingDoctoritis.

That's what I was maybe thinking. After this weekend I'm planning to stop drinking entirely.

Should I see my doctor or go to the ER? It's only been 2 days, barely.

Depends on cost and urgency. It doesn't sound like you are about to die. If your healthcare makes an ER visit free, go if you're bored. If not, make an appointment to a doc and only go to the ER if it gets worse.

No its not from bad posture, bad posture wouldnt affect your face. It sounds like nerve damage.

Did you shave your chest recently?

Should I just wait it out? I'm thinking it'll go away if I stop the drinking. At what point do I know for sure I need a doctor?

No

When your fucking arm falls off. Or if you feel like any muscles are getting weaker, or you seriously lose feeling anywhere. Either way I'd cut the booze, it definitely isn't helping.

You should go to the doctor dude how retarded are you?

Noted, thanks

Sounds like you are experiencing some minor form of nerve damage. Could be caused by Medication, spinal defects, even alchohol possibly.

Seems like a good route would be to stop drinking, get rest, eat better. Furthermore, check posture always in all positions. Is your bed providing proper support?

If the pain increases, or you have it happening more often, seek professional medical advice.

Thanks user

Bruh, I am dealing with this exact same issue at this very moment. Pins and needles sensation over my face, hands, arms, and torso sometimes. Shortness of breath. My GP says it's possibly low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) or anxiety. The symptoms for both of those are actually very similar so it may be hard to differentiate at first. I don't get it every day, but I usually get it in the afternoon-evening. Try drinking some orange juice if you have it even anything with sugar. I'm run a pretty healthy and clean diet, but I have noticed that sometimes consuming some form of sugar fruit or juice soda if I really must, has helped relieve the issues so I think in my case it could be low blood sugar.

Herpes

Feels like a fucking needle going trough your body.
Check if some rash is coming out in the area that hurts.

If you are in a hot/humid area, even showering every day wont stop it. Uric acid crystals form in your pores. You have to scrape the fuck out of affected areas with a credit card while in the shower to break it up.

Huh, this is interesting. How long have you had it and how old are you? I'm 27 years old and I've never had this issue before.

No rash anywhere, so I doubt it's that

If that were the case, why haven't I had this problem before?

It started a few years ago for me. Would you say that description is accurate? Sort of like the feeling you get when your foot falls asleep, but it's waking back up. Like waves of slight tingling?