I hate being white. I hate my shit race. Our race is fucking shit...

I hate being white. I hate my shit race. Our race is fucking shit. It's 90% weak faggots who watch their people die out without any blood shed. No other race has ever died out by simply not breeding.

Attached: 1465229120876.jpg (702x820, 85K)

Why do you care so much? It's not like you're being forcefully sterilized by someone, do you want to force them to have babies?

False. The Japanese are dying out faster because they're super betas

because we have to deal with this anti white propaganda 24/7 it is hell

pandas

its okay though since theyre overpopulated anyways and are not being replaced by migrants

the Japanese are an ethnicity not a race

That guy needs to find a purpose. Poor bastard has to fight in him.

The smaller towns are literally paying people to move into vacant homes. They're overpopulated but definitely not everywhere

Shut up, weeb

just remember that white is a made up race.

WTF does this even mean?

bump

all races are made up you liberal retard
species is made up too

Glad you're not out there breeding for us cuck, whites don't need you. Keep proving Darwin was white (right).

I am gonna have kids with a black woman cause I don't want my kid to be a white crossdressing faggot or a white skank whore.

On the other hand, as much as I hate them these leftists, especially the activist types, are very easily manipulated. The power of narrative hacking flows in both directions, since they're so dead set on seeing things a certain way they have huge blind spots to manipulation. As long as you seem to agree with them in spirit they're helpless because they view everything as part of a dichotomy. I can't really be myself around them but I could probably manipulate anything involving them to go my way. The results-based thinking of the boomers is gone and it's equivalent to handing god-like powers over to me, I don't have to do anything, I just have to say the right things, have the right "feelings". I could never manipulate conservatives this way, they always demand proof, they demand payment. The leftist expects nothing but for his bliss to be uninterrupted.

Within them I can act as a cancer, pushing their feelings to a crescendo that continually loops back to themselves; why shouldn't THEY have everything? You'll find that people are loathe to give things up when it's finally them doing the giving, even opportunities, even if it is for the "greater good". None of the leftists believe the revolution will harm them, so when it starts to I will be waiting to splinter off the "selfish" from the "selfless". The true activists will be naked and penniless without their raving mob of people who's selfishness for "free this" and "free that" apply directly to them.

Attached: k3qXazS.jpg (747x959, 160K)

Kill yourself then op

And I'm sure you don't think you will have to support them because us white taxpayers will. I hope your kids know their Daddy is because the nigga mom won't remember your name.

African, asain, European, indigenous are races. Ethnicity breaks down into smaller groups Chinese japanese Indian German English French ect.

Nasty mental fucked shit only happens with faggot lib cucks , real white MEN are home with their old lady and 2-3 kids.

this is true but white is particularly dumb as a classifier

one thing i noticed is that there is NO such film like:

the hangover
horrible bosses
superbad/pineapple express/etc

there are ZERO films for white males to feel cozy and happy about being white males at ALL this year and none coming soon. ZERO "bromosexual" films or anything even close.

they don't want to please the 18-49 white male demographic at all anymore. at least not for a long time.

they want us to simply look around and realize what garbage the rest of the world is.

No it's not lmao. It's very clear what the difference between a white and some poo poo skin is

sounds good. fuck white people. you are weak scum. I am ashamed of my shit race.

and what are you gonna do about it bitch? pay for my kids you little paypig faggot cuck. i hate my shitty ass cuck race. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Attached: 1242404043.jpg (439x369, 34K)

stop being such a beta.

in·dig·e·nous
/inˈdijənəs/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
adjective: indigenous

originating or occurring naturally in a particular place; native.

>originating in a place is a race

I could shit in my own hand and the turd would be smarter than you.

Up jumped conspiracy theorists at it again, speaking as if there is any "they" in the first place. There simply isn't money in making a movie or show which explicitly talks about how white people are just as good as everyone else in this social climate. The rest of the world isn't garbage, you know very little about the "rest of the world." We can survive without movies and tv shows telling us we're okay for a while, black people certainly managed.

says the cuck

I'm a university student, and I know a ton of brown and black people who are activists. These are the college campus insane SJW people you guys seem to hate so much, and there isn't a single one I know who pushes for anything that I would candidly and reasonably describe as "anti white." Do you ever even talk to black people? So many of you seem to be trapped in this fantasy world where everyone is out to get you. It seems to me that the only places one can see "anti white propaganda 24/7" from are ignorance or a severe lack of perspective.

yes blacks literally think "white supremacy" is the cause of all problems in the world but what they really mean is "white existence" and i have seen the Hebrew Israelites preach about white people being the devil on the streets

>Once we're all mixed racially mixed equally, how will I be able to tell the good people from the bad people???

Attached: D4UZwQyW4AUvaO5.jpg (1080x805, 102K)

Isn't that kind of what the movie Idiocracy is about? All of the smart white people decided to stop breeding and all of the dumb ones kept fucking like rabbits until they elected a monkey for president? Oh wait... Fuck that's already happened. Bail! Bail!

Lmao they don't mean "white existence," you're so far off your rocker man. I hope you haven't talked to any black activists on how they look at the issue, because you would actually have to be totally insane to arrive at such a conclusion if you had. The "blacks" you keep talking about must be some sort of mythical creature, because I know a ton of black people and none of them are like what you're saying. Also, why would you ever mix in religious crazies with normal people? Their remarks hardly represent the current social aversion to ideas of white supremacy.

they don't tell you their true beliefs and desires to your face you naïve fucking idiot

Bro most blacks view them self supior to whites. I know from real world experience. These bigger are more racist than the average white man.

Niggers I said Niggers

OP is likely not even white, post hand with timestamp or gtfo

So you go to college in a tiny bourgeoisie bubble exposed to a tiny fraction of the best and brightest examples of other races and assume your experience is an accurate example of the lived reality of the overwhelming masses that live in a completely foreign world compared to yours?

Attached: 1564295363675.png (1057x780, 1.02M)

>all the same guy
>vast majority of fags vote Democuck

Attached: transforhillary-hillary-blog1600.jpg (1600x900, 185K)