Liberals can't refute this

liberals can't refute this

Attached: 1564200552059.jpg (1024x805, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-YJCD5HQEA
youtube.com/watch?v=36arQMNldaw
investopedia.com/ask/answers/050515/did-repeal-glasssteagall-act-contribute-2008-financial-crisis.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>still trying to bait with shitty cartoons

Attached: bender laughing at you.jpg (479x361, 55K)

they can. didn't you read the last panel?

Come on user. You're better than that babe.

Attached: LaughBenderLaugh.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

Replies with a shitty cartoon rather than give evidence as to why OP is wrong

that's not the way logic works, you retard. the burden of proof is on the one making the claim. what nigger school did you go to that you don't know this?

Attached: fallacy burden of proof.jpg (620x390, 65K)

Dumb nigger, your vote doesn't count during a presidential election. Lrn2america

Isn't it obvious why he's wrong? Have you even been watching the news at all in the past 3 years?

almost 4 years later and trumptards are still talkin bout russia

Protip: If you want to larp as one of us, you should refrain from using the N-word.

fuck you nigger

nigger

Actually, we're talking about liberals not being able to let Russia go

liberals? oh,you mean trump and his supporters,since there's no difference anyway.have fun with your views on gun rights nigger

My views on gun rights accurately reflect reality. Pic related.

Attached: 1529675739735.png (550x550, 216K)

I'm liberal and I mostly agree with this. Fuck hillary and her pedo husband.

liking hillary is not liberal

Attached: FkToX7piBuSP_0qCUX~NfkTfIt5ZdZgU.jpg (792x412, 34K)

sure. and nazis are good people, too.

funny,considering trumptards also suck law enforcement dick even though republicans preach about small goverment

Are you implying that there was not a single good man in the German army in WW2?

Sure and conservatives are poster children for everything good in the world. Fucking dream on.

youtube.com/watch?v=l-YJCD5HQEA

Attached: 1515278834106.webm (480x852, 1.86M)

Bernie's Bros did come out to vote for Hillary. She lost in the electoral college in mostly mid-western states. Not a lot of Bernie Bros in those states.

But the Russians did a hell of a lot more all over the internet. They were here on Yea Forums constantly, as well as Facebook, etc. Pretending to be Americans, fomenting race riots, and such. Lots of posts all the time about Crooked Hillary, even though she's been investigated many many times and they never found anything.

They will but fuck its so true. Also bill joined billionaire on pedo island.

>AND STILL THE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD JAMAL "HANDS UP" BROWN

>never found anything

Before or after her aides were smashing their electronics with hammers?

I don't believe you can investigate much when all the files you have on you is deleted mysteriously. In any given case please cite the sources of such investigation. Because the Russian one has finally been proven false whilst the Clinton scandal still goes on.

Attached: 20190730_020121.jpg (2592x1944, 1.07M)

nigger

Yes.

What the hell is even going on in this webm? Explain user, this whole video is just mysterious. Why the hell are most fights in the US completely ridiculous. Its never straightforward or balanced is just plain retarded.

It’s fake like 99% of those fight vids posted. It’s just more pol shit that they like to post cos they think it’s funny.

pretty much. what? are we going to be like those 9-10 british cops trying to catch one man with a knife

Attached: 48131748-7BDC-487B-B483-22D015489430.jpg (1892x1712, 471K)

Fire extinguishers aren’t also the leading cause of fires. Your logic is flawed and deceptive. Go back to propaganda school.
K thx bye.

KEK REKT

Kek

It doesn't take a political spectrum, left or right to understand why this is problematic.
Corrupt politicians and shady practices in the government are nothing new. Most politicians are probably psychopathic, even. You can expect weird and shit behaviour from them.
The point is a foreign enemy internationally and historically infamous for it's subterfuge, puppeteering and decades long honed and practiced ability to disrupt democracy had a preferred candidate in your election. And he won.
That should scare the ever living bejeefuck out of you.

I mean what the hell is the video even suppose to be for, just the views? Like it doesn't even look like the big guy is even doing that much to the other guy, when that other guy can still get up and try and pull the guy up.

The biggest problem is that the entire media industry adopted the Russian Collusion conspiracy to protect Clinton.

They've spent two and a half years spreading bullshit and now most people walking around in America actually believe that Russians running twitter bots a 5 year old could use with a $5 a month VPN to troll Americans is "Hacking".

The bigger problem is that Americans are stupid enough to believe what the fucken russian bots are saying.

>Futurama
>Shitty

Attached: I'm Going to Kill You.gif (170x242, 459K)

Bruv.. not only did the Russians interfere with the election, but the trump campaign did have contact with Russian officials. If not trump himself, members of his team.
And trump himself does have economic ties in Russia.
Have you heard the term 'probable cause'?
Not only was an investigation warranted, but with the indictments, fines, and recovered funds from the investigation it even paid for itself.
The report itself very clearly outlines extremely suspicious secret meetings between Donald Jr and Russians what did in fact turn out to be nothing, but it was worth checking out.
Trump's screaming about it the entire way didn't help his case at all.

It wasn't a useless investigation, and any proof there was no collusion does not change that it wasn't a useless or unwarranted investigation. Especially since crimes were indeed uncovered, including ones involving Russian operatives.

Would you have rather no crimes take place and corrupt of politicans and Russian agents remained untouched?

>Futurama is a shitty cartoon
Wrong.

Jesus that last paragraph was a mess. I do apologise.
Would you have rather no investigation took place and corrupt politicians and Russian agents remained untouched?

No, the bigger problem is that you allowed Rachel Maddow to convince you that Americans believe what the Russian bots are saying and they wouldn't have formed an unfavorable opinion of Hilary Clinton if it wasn't for those bots.

>it has to be the Russian bots that caused Hillary to lose, it just has to be
>otherwise, I was wrong about everything I said for the entire year of 2016

Since you won't consider a conservative source legitimate, here is a progressive source:
youtube.com/watch?v=36arQMNldaw

Attached: rachel-maddow.jpg (750x563, 47K)

Lmao what makes you think I care who won the us election? I don’t give a shit who runs that fucked up country, I’m just pointing out that it’s citizens are dumb as fuck,

God damn Nazis

Attached: 42FAE8D9-4466-4EAD-8FEE-C28081408697.png (886x1322, 125K)

I just won the argument

Attached: 1499593214510.jpg (581x406, 24K)

I saw posts going around about Hillary literally eating her aborted faetuses and Americans where unironically believing it and getting themselves upset. The Ruskies didn’t have to work that hard.
You muricans are duuuuuuuumb,

There is no freedom of speech in a Fascist society. It's groupthink on steroids.

What’s a Rachel Maddox?

Kek lmao

there are no winners on the internet fren

Why is Moscow Mitch freaking out then?

>you should refrain from using the N-word.
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

Hillary was never that popular.
Half her voter base were Bernie voters, and that created an unethusiastic vote. We talk about this in poli sci field as it's a big factor.

Instead of screaming their excitement to all their friends, raising spirits, constantly making Facebook posts to remind people and keep them in election mindset, then dragging 5 or more friends to the polls on election day, they sulked quietly to the booth alone.
Trump's voter base did the opposite.
I don't know why at this point it's still suggested by the right the left loved Hillary. They really, really didn't and that was a huge part of the issue in that side of the aisle.
Thats what even made WikiLeaks shit so devastating. They already weren't sold on her. She had no loyalty. It took a light breeze to blow her support away.

Cos he knows the truth and it speaks russian

I don’t recall Russia having massive political lobbies and dumping millions of dollars into trumps campaign. On the other hand if you look at the list of all the worst corporate donors that threw money at Hillary its ridiculous. Do you guys not ever stop and question the fact the banks and all the same people responsible for the 2008 crash were throwing money at the Democrat operation? What happened to occupy Wall Street and everyone’s outrage at that whole shitshow?

/thread

None of that excuses russian interference, nor does it excuse our government from letting them get away with it.

The 2008 crash was caused by republican corruption

>Hillary was never that popular.

You only believe that because of Russian bots. Why don't Americans have the mental capacity to discern Russian propaganda?

>mfw consefvative republican voters are defending Russia, lefty democrats are calling for commie heads

No, it was caused by Bill Clinton. In 1995 Clinton loosened housing rules by rewriting the Community Reinvestment Act, which put added pressure on banks to lend in low-income neighborhoods.

You think America is any better right now? I seem to recall mass de platformings lately. It’s actually worse as the left is open about shutting up anyone who is against their rhetoric and the right is all “it’s a private company guy, they can do what they want”. The government isn’t doing Shit to protect people’s rights and at the same time escapes responsibility for blatant abuses happening right now. In fascist Germany that Shit would have been shut down right away, they we’re extremely protective against private corporations exploiting and abusing the people

Guns aren't the leading cause of death either. Learn 2 stat.

This
Wrong.

Cite where republican policy caused this. It's funny people blame glass steagall when not a single bank/insurance company subject to glass steagall was bailed out during the crisis.

>ally worse as the left is open about shutting up anyone who is against their rhetoric and the right is all “it’s a private company guy, they can do what they want”. The government isn’t doing Shit to protect people’s rights and at the same time escapes responsibility for blatant abuses happening right now. In fascist Germany that Shit would have been shut down right away, they we’re extremely protective against private corporations exploiting and abusing the people

A lot of chinese immigrants who grew up in the 40s and 50s say that the USA today, especially the left, are mirroring Mao's Cultural revolution. It started in the universities then poured into the government. It's scary times.

>Bernie's Bros did come out to vote for Hillary
Yes, right before they filed a class action lawsuit against the DNC.

if the burden of proof lies on the claimant, doesn't that go against your point as there was no proof to russian meddling? ...

He also signed the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, which repealed some of the provisions in the Glass-Steagall Act, which als0 contributed to the Great Recession in 2008.

As far as I’m aware there has not been any proven Russian collusion. I’m pretty sure the media would be rubbing that in everyone’s faces non stops with the way they have been carrying on and it’s all bullshit unsubstantiated accusations. Journalists are political activists now, don’t expect any genuine news without the propaganda spin. Ever sense Obama legalized the use of propaganda on the USA population the bulk of the media is just made to manipulate people, not report anything objectively

Glass-steagall act did nothing to contribute to the recession. that's just a dumb liberal talking point with no factual basis behind it.

Name 3 specific provisions of glass-steagall that directly or even indirectly caused the 2008 financial crisis.

This is correct. Obama was directly involved in some of the “community” activists groups responsible for pressuring the government to change the laws leading to the banks having to lend to extremely high risk diverse types. You could use food stamps as an income to get a mortgage ffs

Thanks to Moscow Mitch and his cronies we will never know for sure. I think we all know deep down what the truth is though. The kremlin played us like chumps and we took the bait. Now we have a monkey king and a country circling the drain.

What are you even talking about? Are you regurgitating some sort of talking point you saw somewhere?
Trump and Bernie were both an example of the people being so fed up with the corrupt government they were effectively voting for a person that would be a hand grenade thrown in the government to blow it the fuck out. Don’t give me any unproven “Russia bad” propaganda spun by the very people everyone wanted to fuck up with their votes

Why 3? Glass-Steagall allowed them to get into derivatives, which in turn allowed them to securitize the bad mortgages and sell them on financial markets who were convinced with the US backing them nothing would go wrong.

Aside from that the banks had to maintain quotas of mortgages lent to the high risk types. They would get fined huge if they didn’t comply with the new regulations so in effect the lobbyists started that ball rolling that caused government regulations that caused the banks spiraling and so on

Yeah, the primary cause was the US government underwriting all the risk and pushing banks to make more and more untenable loans, but derivatives helped grease the wheels

Nigger

This just further solidifies the fact that the Left can't meme.

OPs argument is literally a shitty cartoon, you reap what you sow.

Oh for sure. I’ve looked into all that a bit but don’t have a really excellent understanding of exactly all the gears in the machine. I’m a literal factory worker prol and don’t have infinite time to spend on research

Attached: C51931DE-3073-408E-ADED-8FCFBE776FDD.jpg (3264x2448, 1.8M)

You're an idiot.

>You think America is any better right now? I seem to recall mass de platformings lately.

Attached: Winston Churchill.jpg (599x412, 38K)

>Moscow Mitch

Who the fuck is Moscow Mitch? Sounds like a talking point.

How does one post with a dick in their mouth?

Attached: A5B27E60-CA1B-4E44-A6F4-AD66BDD37529.jpg (660x960, 102K)

Ask trump, he’s tweeting all the time with Putin’s cock in his mouth

HAHAHAHAHAH FUKN REKT

kek nice way to avoid the issue you fucking shill. We all know Moscow Mitch and his buddies and what he’s done.

Trump is right up Putin's ass, has closed door meetings with him with no USA reps in the same room.

>into derivatives, which in turn allowed them to securitize the bad mortgages and sell them on financial markets who were convinced with the US backing them not

"Glass-Steagall applied to banks, and although many of mortgage-backed derivatives were created and sold by banks, subprime mortgages — the underlying assets of the derivatives — were originally issued by non-bank lenders, and these initial loans would not have been prevented by Glass-Steagall. In addition, investment banks such as Lehman Brothers, Bear Stearns and Goldman Sachs — all major players in the subprime mortgage meltdown — never ventured into commercial banking. They were investment banks, just as they had been before Glass-Steagall was repealed."
investopedia.com/ask/answers/050515/did-repeal-glasssteagall-act-contribute-2008-financial-crisis.asp

Attached: 3D2A1E78-745A-4723-8F96-E05BE8F438FF.jpg (307x3500, 463K)

u seem to be managing ok nigger

Attached: Nigger beat down epic.webm (202x360, 1.31M)

Attached: Nigger gets splattered at the beach.webm (1280x720, 597K)

Attached: nigger laid out like a bitch.webm (360x640, 1.41M)

i don't see how this proves anything

Attached: cutestboyevar.jpg (1280x1771, 408K)

Attached: nigger punks EMO and gets pwned.webm (480x360, 1007K)

Attached: Nigger Pwned by a girl.webm (320x240, 1.23M)

lol

None of that is racist.

Donald Trump is gay and so are his supporters
>not that there's anything wrong with that

>waaahhhh orange man said mean things
Meanwhile in reality...

Attached: 1564331914184.jpg (1125x1032, 394K)

Worst Nazi was probably better and more productive than you.

A hero is born

Holy fuck you're retarded.

Hitler? No Shit he’s more productive than this loser lmfao

How, dipshit?

Why would a liberal invest in such a shitty perspective of what Russia did? OP is a bottom feeder faggot with dirty, herpetic, dick breath

Lmao and absolutely none of that has anything to do with masking the fact that he is a racist pos

But people get upset when you suggest banning niggers.

then what exactly did Russia do?

Bought ad space, made fake accounts just like every other politician does. Gave a mix of facts, opinions and lies, just like every other politician does.
But you know, gotta spin that narrative...

CNN actually reported it as literally 'Russian Viral Marketers' early on, but it got zero traction, so they started calling it hacking and it took on a life of it's own. Which they happily ran with like the shills they are.