Are Benzos easy to get prescribed...

Are Benzos easy to get prescribed? I've been trying different drugs that doctors gave me that have done little or no effect to my psyche, and some that have made it worse.

I recently came across Clonazepam and it had an incredible effect on me. I felt really relaxed and my anxiety is dissipated. I have an appointment coming up with a Psychiatrist to sort out everything I have been or currently on and I may try asking about trying one. I know about the risks of being on Benzos, but it seems it was the only thing that had any positive effect on me. I am currently taking 7.5 mg of Buspiron and 450 mg of Lithium, as well as 10 mg (or half) of Ambien if my mind is too restless at night.

Attached: QLT29490.jpg (288x216, 6K)

Depends where you live. Dont mention you have taken any benzos illicetly as your less likely to get them. Say that your current medicen isnt working but you read online about benzos and have read great reviews and ask to be trialled on some

Go to shrink tell him/her you need something for college presentations/social anxiety, tell them you don't want ssri's because you've tried in the past and they didn't work and gave you sexual side effects.
There you go.

Im 32, a couple years ago my doctor gave me a bottle of .5 clonazepam to try when i said i was dealing with bad anxiety.
I took them as he said, i found they made me slow and stupid. It was the next day that i felt normal and relaxed (id usally take them after i got off work if i needed it).
Being a drug user myself i knew it was probly a bad idea to get a full on script for that shit. Try marijuana or some shit man, cbd/thc oil mixture or something. Benzos are crazy addictive and easy to abuse.
I already had a problem with blow i didnt need to start doing downers.

If you go to a new doctor dont expect to get them. The more you push the more they know you're shopping.

with everything going on about the ridiculous over-prescribing of painkillers nation-wide I would expect it is harder to shop for prescriptions even benzos

benzos are the worst drug to get off. I had a horrible benzo habit for years and the withdrawal almost killed me bro. I'm not joking. Your tolerance will skyrocket and it could end up real bad if you like these. stay the fuck away from benzos. shit is so dangerous and you don't really need them to live.

Where i live they'll give you medical marijuana in a heart beat before benzodiazepines

Medguy here.

Benzos are better for acute episodes of severe anxiety attacks. If you feel like you need it that badly and they're the "only thing that helps", it indicates that your problem is environmental/mental not medical.

If your buspiron isn't helping, change medicines and adjust the dosage until you find something that works.

The fact that you are taking ambien daily is ridiculous. That should only be used again on an acute basis. I guarantee if you take Unisom or Zquil, you will fall asleep.

I would even further suggest you become more active and changing your life, for your own mental well-being.

If you're intending to go daily on benzos, it will not end well for you. I promise you that. The people that are given benzos daily are generally terminal, and that's for good reason.

No unless you are girl still can secure Adderall pretty easy though.

This, benzos will fuck you up more than the anxiety will.

I dont even find benzos are that fun of a downer to take recreationally.
Sleeping pills like zopiclone are a lot more fun, if you can beat the wave of tiredness you're in slow mo all night. Almost feels like quaaludes

I used to have an alcohol problem (at 15) it got me arrested a couple times and i would always exaggerate and make a big deal about "alcohol withdrawl" so they would take me to see the nurse to check my pulse and blood pressure, i'd stress my mind out to make my heart rate rise kinda like giving myself anxiety and it worked, one day i scabbed 7x5mg diazepam tabs.

fuck benzos... downers are low life drugs. dexamphetamine and weed ftw

Op you need to listen to me here.

The reason they aren't prescribed indefinitely that often is because addiction happens very fucking fast and is hell.

You cant be taking this stuff more than maybe twice a week in the long run, the more you take it the more anxious and distressed youll be without them, before long you'll just need them to feel 'normal'. Youll up the dose and itll get worse and worse.

Seriously imagine the worst distress and anxious youve feel now, times that by 5 thats how youll feel between doses/ if you have to miss a dose before long. Thats just how drugs like that work, the loose their effect fast.

Withdrawal when you realise your sick of it? Days of no sleep, seizures, puking, hearing voices.

The doctor may give you 5 doses to have a month, thats what you want, then you can JUST take them occasionally to have a 'day off'. I know youve probably heard it before but the only way to calm your self down is some decent exercise, just 30-45 mins. You WILL sleep better and feel at ease. Combine that with your occasional benzo dose and things will be better.

Imagine that... doctors prescribing something that actually works and doesnt have a slew of nasty side effects that are worse than the condition they're trying to treat.

OP could try meditation and breathing exercises. Never been diagnosed with anxiety, but it helps me a lot when I'm feeling anxious.

hows that work? do you premeditate everytime you think you're going to be anxious

No... I just start focusing in my breath when it's starting to build up in my chest. Of course it doesn't work well if you're in the middle of giving a presentation or something. But I also do it regularly throughout the day. Helps clear my mind.

Yeah this too of course, i love the 54321 grounding method. Nice one user.

The truth is OP there is no quick easy fix for how your feeling, its going to take some effort on your part.

Its just how the brain works, you cant calm it down with chemicals without it getting more agitated after 'no such thing as a free lunch' ect.

Medguy here again,

Literally go take a jog to the gas station each morning and listen to music. It's stupid as fuck sounding but it'll do wonders for anxiety. Reward yourself with a cookie or some shit.

Get off social media, give fishing a try or learn something new. 60% of anxiety cases are because its some lazy fuck who stagnates and wonders why his brain fucking hates him.

pls listen to medfag op dont ignore all the posts telling you benzos every day arnt the answer.

Unfortunately, I'd consider getting prescribed weed, but it is not legal here medically yet. I need to stop smoking in preparation of graduating college and pursuing a job that will test.

I got prescribed Ambien because I was not falling asleep for some reason. Something in my mind was preventing me from sleeping and my thoughts would ruminate, mostly with music. There was a period where I havent slept for 2 days which was where I got ambien. I'm just uncertain what is causing me to not have sleep for whole nights, which is why I take ambien as is right now.

I just need a better kind of relief, which was why I was looking into Benzos from the beginning. I also considered trying Gabapentin but Im not sure if docs give that out for anxiety.

This

I sweat like crazy when I get anxious. Not overweight or anything, but heat effects me more than normal. When I sweat I get more anxious. What meds are for me

>I'm just uncertain what is causing me to not have sleep for whole nights

Everyone keeps telling you why that is including the medfag.

Gabas are pain blockers i dont think they do anything for that. I watched my buddy inject one once, i dont think it really did anything

>I watched my buddy inject one once

jesus fuck why did he do that kek?

Lolz

He had a problem with pain killers, was desperate.

i go 2 days, most often 3 without sleeping pretty regularly. I used alcohol at first, the stopped that and tried Ativan and trazadone, then tried smoking a bunch of weed (this helped the most but made me feel sluggish and plus job interviews) then back to alcohol. it's crazy that in California where it's legal most jobs will deny me for smoking weed but I'm fine if I'm a functional alcoholic

This sounds a lot like me when I was without a weed connection for the first year of university due to social anxiety. I thought it was my lack of weed, but the withdrawal wouldn't last that long. I would excersize and run every day but still couldn't get more than an hour or two of sleep at night. I'd hear music in my head too, and it would be all I could focus on some time. The only relief I have found from this has been weed, and/or having the TV or talk radio on low volume. The show I use is the X-files. Knocks me out in 30 minutes or less most nights. I can't explain why it works, but the barely audible speech is able to push out the noise in my head. It probably won't be your solution, but I've talked with a few others that found this worked for them as well.

Anti perspirant

If only it was that easy. I'm talking like overactive sweat glands on whole body. Even my palms will sweat if I'm sitting doing nothing

>I can't explain why it works, but the barely audible speech is able to push out the noise in my head

Holy shit this is exactly what i do.

Any anons reading, find 'calm' podcasts or listen to talk radio, make sure its quiet and make sure your laptop screen is off if you use one, moving lights make your brain think its waking up.

UKfags should try radio 4, at least youll learn something if you cant sleep i dont know if there is a US equivalent.

I guesse you can listen to anything online, i recommend it bbc r4.

This is good advice.
Avoid benzos unless you are truly trying to take the edge off a full blown panic attack. I have a small stash of them from the doctor. Only used 20 in the last year. My doctor trusts me and I am not abusing them.

Oh and DO NOT drink alcohol with them. I dont drink often at all so I dont think about it too much. Found out the hard way that mixing alcohol and benzos = blackouts.

I seriously want to die, but I'm married and I love my wife and am fighting hard to stay here.