Was he based? Or just an uppity violet nigger?

Was he based? Or just an uppity violet nigger?

Attached: B1CF9C91-A562-4398-8478-D13586DFA949.jpg (320x468, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crappygames.miraheze.org/wiki/Chris_Dorner's_Last_Stand:_A_True_American_Hero
twitter.com/AnonBabble

After 5 years of being here, I still don't know his story.

You can’t corner the Dorner.

This

Best game of all time:

crappygames.miraheze.org/wiki/Chris_Dorner's_Last_Stand:_A_True_American_Hero

>army
>not marine corps
I think you can answer this yourself, op.

All I know is he's now in my marinenet classes for violence prevention.

Had some serious mental problems, not really based but not quite violent nigger status either. Just crazy as fuck

Was just thinking about this guy the other day. Definitely a hero, we could use more like him.

what did he do again?

dont remember 100% but the guy killed his gf for cheating on him and the cop she was fucking, LAPD being the moody bitches they are go on a bitch fit and try everything they can to kill him, cant remember his body count either, all i remember is that LAPD decided to burn down the building he was hunkered down in and called it a freak accident

Remember when the police shot those asian ladies because they were driving the same kind of car as him?

hes a hero

Huh? He was a naval reserve officer

also while he was hunkered down he was fucking unstoppable

based

This is inaccurate except for LAPD being moody bitches.

It wasn't the same color or make/model as his truck. Dont know how how anyone ever thought they would try to take him alive.

Dorner was an LAPD officer and got tired of the open racism and the illegal mob activity within the LAPD. Dorner formally complained to the Chief of police but the Chief said "lol". At this point Dorner went full chimp mode and murdered the Chief of polices daughter and son in law in retaliation (son in law was fellow officer). Dorner was going to expose the mob activity within the LAPD and so the LAPD went full GIGA NIGGA chimp mode and literally started shooting hundreds of bullets at anyone driving a toyota pickup. Dorner was found hiding in a shed in the hills. During a newscast police officers swarming the area were heard yelling "burn the shack down!", but the LAPD said the shack was lit on fire for unknown reasons.

based. fuck cops

/Thread

Preach

Attached: eCNBPAdnfbIxJKWeEPJtwTMxFRkx5JLy.jpg (614x461, 37K)

Attached: Oh+my+sides+blew+off+_f350c1cd067c560578cda0cab9aee4eb.png (192x191, 26K)

He’s absolute shit against John Jones

based as fuck

Attached: Black-Panther-Party-PBS.jpg (640x480, 57K)

I remember him playing a good dad on tv. Loved That So Raven.

kek

Jon Jones you faggot, spell it right

Uniform clearly says US Navy, not Army

Also, Marines are bitches

Based

He lived a few blocks from me. Shit was crazy around here when they were looking for him.

from what i remember he did what he did because he hated the corruption of the lapd and he targeted specific police officers that did that shid :|
am i rong

As a former police officer let me tell you it started because doerner witnessed a fellow female police officer kick a handcuffed guy in the head. He took this to his superiors which pretty much just laughed him off also at this time he was a Navy reservist. They pretty much got him fired by claiming all these mental problems cuz he wouldn't play along. As far as The Cabin in the Woods the police burnt it down later saying that a smoke grenade