>be me
>21 yrs old
>Attending college on the East Coast circa 2009
>5ft11, 170ish pounds of pure Aryan mediocrity
>Still a kissless virgin, I could barely approach women let alone talk to them
>My roommate at the time Bryce was everything I wished I could be
>Tall, athletic, good looking, had a way with women
>Was also one of the bigger Ecstasy dealers on campus
>We got along, I wouldn't call us friends but we would play Halo together sometimes
>One day while he was out I received a call from my mother
>"Hi mom, how is everything"
>"user, I have something to tell you"
>"Your father user... he's been diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer"
>She started to cry, the conversation past that was brief
>I hung up the phone and immediately packed a bag
>Hopped in the car and drove to meet my family
>Stayed the night and talked things over with my parents
>Learned that they couldn't afford any of the upcoming medical bills
>That and my father would have to retire from his job
>He was an instructor at a Muai Thai gym all my life
>Taught me everything he knew growing up
>I could tell that hurt him deeply, more than even the strong possibility of him dying
>Burst into tears the moment I returned to my dorm room the following day
>"Holy shit bro, you ok?"
>Unbeknownst to me Bryce was on the couch
>I explained my situation
>Including my frustration that I couldn't do anything to keep my parents out of debt
>He listened to me for a half hour before chiming in
>"I'm so sorry user"
>I learned that Bryces mother died of lung cancer when he was 13
>Bryce then tells me that as long as he gets his cut that he could put me on
>"That is of course if you think you can handle it"
>At this point in my life I had only smoked weed a handful of times, and I knew nothing about dealing
>And yet without hesitation I said
>"I'm in"
>That's when my life changed forever

Attached: 1563221965809.jpg (640x640, 59K)

>Bryce taught me everything I needed to know, took me under his wing you could say
>Took forever to flip my first bag
>No one wanted to buy off some scruffy NEET at first
>Once the word got out that my product was quality stuff I went from making 200-500 a week to around 10 Gs a week in just two months
>I was invited to every party on campus once word got out
>Even selling to people off campus became a common practice
>Started making more "friends"
>At the time I was naive enough to believe these people were around me for more than the drugs
>Bryce and I became good friends too
>Went from a kissless virgin to fucking a new girl every other night
>Again, I was too naive to notice they were just fucking me for my Ecstasy
>After two months of selling I started sending money home to my mother
>Told her I was working two jobs that paid very well
>At first she refused my money but I persisted
>Three months in and Bryce and I are rolling in dough
>I head out one night to sell to some kids
>When I arrive at the train station we were supposed to meet out front of three niggers tried to jump me
>Like I said my father taught me Muai Thai so I defended myself
>Or well for as long as I could before I got overwhelmed
>As I'm on the ground being kicked and stomped one of them runs my pockets
>"Ayo thanks for the gift whiteboi"
>Return to Bryce and tell him what happened
>He's pissed, promises me it'll never happen again
>After that we always carried a piece with us
>Months passed and we kept raking in money
>That was until the summer

Attached: GhostNewAvatarLarge.png (1125x1500, 62K)

>Bryce and I had more than enough money to rent a place in the city
>Needed to if we were gonna keep making money on school break
>Had girls that would stay for days on end coming in and out
>They'd fuck and suck us at whim for free E to "keep the party going" as they said
>I left one weekend to spent time with my family
>Saw my father, he looked horrible
>Told me that he might not live past the year
>I come back once the weekend is over to find out that Bryce is in the hospital
>One of our fucktoys set him up for a robbery
>They took off with a lot of product but never found our money stash
>They never would have, we kept it in a completely different location
>They stabbed him multiple times, pistol whipped him
>And since he was momentarily stuck in the hospital I had to meet our plug
>Normally Bryce dealt with those guys and kept me out of it
>So after I visit Bryce I drive across the city
>Meet up with this guy in a busted out traphouse
>Scary ass Mexican dude surrounded by goons
>Tells me that there better be no fuck ups because of the Bryce situation
>Or else I would be dealt with
>He also mentioned that Bryce forgot to tell me that we were expanding
>Fuck

Attached: 1560263606884.png (442x429, 304K)

I’m sure this is a LARP but keep going

petty good story

>So now on top of moving a lot of Ecstasy this big Mexican fucker tells me I'm selling heroin for him now
>That and I'd be handling some of his bigger wholesale deals
>Inside I'm terrified but by this point I was consumed by the money
>So I agreed
>I held things down until Bryce recovered enough to come back to work
>By this point I was making so much money I considered not returning to college in the fall
>Bryce started to get on my nerves though after his return
>He was snorting whatever he could get his hands on
>Meanwhile I just smoked a lot of weed
>He increasingly became more reckless and paranoid as time went on
>Met some truly horrifying motherfuckers moving the weight I was moving
>Started to think maybe I was in over my head
>I mean these mean were legit gangbangers, hustlers since youth, killers and shit real serious dudes
>Not to mention some genuine scum of the earth fuckin monsters pushing dope
>Meanwhile I'm just a white kid from a decent neighborhood
>And yet I'm just like these scumbags, only difference is they were committed to this game on a level I couldn't comprehend
>By this point my parents medical bills were no longer a concern
>I wasn't even doing this for them anymore
>I was just addicted to the thrill, the easy money and practically free pussy
>Fall comes by and I decided to go back to school
>Bryce dropped out, at this point he was a full blown alcoholic and coke addict
>One night he tries to fight me, accusing me of stealing his coke
>Like I said I never did anything but smoke weed
>Ended up with him breaking a beer bottle and trying to stab me
>He was so coked out that he turned away from me after charging me to tell at some girl
>As his head was turned I clocked him
>The fight was short, I broke his nose and had to be pulled off him
>We never made up truthfully, but we had to play it cool the next morning
>We had a deal our plug needed us to oversee
>If only I had listened to my doubts about all this

slowly but surely,,, keep going

>Bryce and I got into his car and met up with our guy
>Grabbed the H and headed to a warehouse a couple towns over
>I was used to moving weight but this was intense
>I'm talking kilos on top of kilos
>On the ride over I have a heart to heart with Bryce
>About his drug use, and how I would go into business myself if he continued to spiral out of control
>That and if he ever tried to attack me again I would and I quote
>"Put you in the fucking ground"
>He obviously did not take that well, so we fought the whole ride over
>We arrived at the warehouse, and I was immediately concerned
>I just had a bad feeling in my gut, maybe it was the location idk
>We walk in and meet up with this group of men
>As we're doing the deal we hear cars pull up outside
>One of the men in the group went to the window
>"Fucking feds are all over!"
>Another man from their group drew his sidearm
>He was a goddamn undercover
>So I ran
>I heard gunshots behind me and yelling
>Bryce was right behind me as we went out the back
>We were surrounded by officers screaming at us to get down
>We kept running deeper into the wharf area
>Suddenly Bryce drops behind he, fucking idiot tripped
>And of course I stopped to lift him up
>Which gave the feds just enough time to snatch us both
>That's when I knew my life was over

Attached: 1559597487222.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Alpha as fuck cause my friend was with his plug and a zip of shrooms and he thought that was sketch

Uh show me boy pussy now heheheje

>Thank God I had a good lawyer
>Or well enough money stashed away for a good lawyer
>He was able to reduce my sentence by a couple of years
>Still got slapped with 10 years though
>Bryce fucking testified to save his own ass
>Gave up our dealer, a good amount of his associates too
>Oh and he completely threw me under the bus
>Cut his own sentence down dramatically
>My family disowned me when they found out
>My father died only a few months into my sentence
>Last thing he said to me, only time he ever came to visit was that he "no longer had a son"
>Four years into my sentence I found out Bryce's body was found mutilated off the coast of Florida
>Turns out he moved to escape, but clearly didn't go far enough
>I was bitter for a long time
>Eventually I learned to accept my situation and accept that I was responsible for my situation
>Turned myself around, even got out a year early on good behavior
>Returned to my hometown penniless with nowhere to go
>Mother still wouldn't talk to me
>Ended up homeless for a few days, drifted towards the city
>One day I was walking around the city
>Heard someone call out my name, a familiar voice
>It was my old dealer
>Turns out he had a better lawyer than I did
>Only did half of the time I did
>Turns out he heard I never talked, and he really appreciated that
>He gave me a good amount of money, offered me work too but I turned down the work
>Told him I was going straight, which he respected
>Still let me keep the money and he gave me his number, told me to call him if I ever needed anything
>Slowly got my life together, got a shitty job and started training in Muai Thai again
And now I'm here a year later. I'm hoping to become an instructor just like my father but until then I'll keep working my kinda shitty job and saving up. I've turned my life around, but I won't deny that I miss the fast paced lifestyle. Thanks for reading boys and thanks for the patience ik I'm a slow typer. If you have any questions feel free to ask

Attached: zq8xdechimx21.jpg (375x500, 161K)

Fuck all that goodie goodie pussy shit this the life you chose brotha thug life how much of the people pushing h,meth where nigs spics??

Attached: CBE36C7A-DE70-45E7-9809-563735D46EA8.jpg (1125x1282, 533K)

a Bel Air would have been a better ending. go back to selling drugs, you moron

Good on you OP for going straight. I hope it takes you to a much better and fulfilling place.

That being said, post pics of the ectasy whores

A lot of nigs on the lower tier same with the whiteboys, some nigs make it to mid tier. Higher up you get the more spics you'll see. Nigs are one thing but the spics are nothing to fuck with, you fuck with them they will kill you and your family without hesitation
I'd rather avoid going back to prison, don't get me wrong it's fun to worry about who's gonna stab or ass fuck me constantly but the outside has better food

Attached: 1564369316767.jpg (452x517, 48K)

I like it I want it to be true, but the detail is too vague to be real.

Who do you think are more detrimental to society nigs, spics seeing these various races pushing life crippling substances.

>I'd rather avoid going back to prison
think about how long you lasted the first time and how much money you made. that time, you were a pleb going along with everyone else's plan. you could do it again for a while and try to have some say in matters (i.e. not meeting in some fucking industrial warehouse, which is so obvious that it is in every movie and makes your story sound ridiculous)

If I was you I would just trap and if caught kiill myself done a couple days prison is legit hell.

Did you get rapped in prison I heard that nigs like to attack white guys in groups and rape em

Your lucky OP.

Prison is fun, and so is dealing drugs, you got a unique life experience shared by only .05% of the population.

Life is short, most people your age have had boring jobs, boring partners and boring lives watching T.V. getting fat and sucking dick all day.

You got too have alot of fun, and the state said you are SO SPECIAL they spent approx 1 MILLION DOLLARS locking you up for 10 years.

I repeat, the state thinks you are so special, they spent 1 MILLION DOLLARS on your ass.

Now you are out of prison, really, 10 years is nothing, people lose 10 - 20 years of there lives with a shit wife, shit job, or shit kids.

Prison itself is fun, compared too prisons 100 years ago, its a fucking cake walk, you get too learn new things and meet new people.

When you die with everyone else when you are 90 remember

95% of your age group are total, complete pussies who had boring mundane lives.

You got too have alot of fun. You should be grateful and happy.

Heres some shota, just for you.

Attached: 1563116883306.jpg (880x600, 392K)

damn, genuinely wish you the best user

Nigs are more detrimental violence wise, but I'd say spics because of their organization. They can group together easier and with more efficiency than nigs and wreak havoc. The real enemy and biggest detriment is (((them))) tho user remember that
Yeah ik, I know how ridiculous it sounds but I left out a lot of details that make the life I lived at that time sound downright ludicrous. I've been tempted to go back but the things I saw changed me, the lows that people were willing to sink to, the acts of sheer brutality over sometimes petty disagreements. I didn't have the stomach for it back then and I sure as shit don't now, I'm also no longer a naive know-it-all 20 something, plus it's basically guaranteed I'll do 15-20 years if I get caught slanging again like I was

Attached: 1563833744550.jpg (540x335, 41K)

>Yeah ik, I know how ridiculous it sounds but I left out a lot of details that make the life I lived at that time sound downright ludicrous. I've been tempted to go back but the things I saw changed me, the lows that people were willing to sink to, the acts of sheer brutality over sometimes petty disagreements. I didn't have the stomach for it back then and I sure as shit don't now, I'm also no longer a naive know-it-all 20 something, plus it's basically guaranteed I'll do 15-20 years if I get caught slanging again like I was

well, if you say so. i was just thinking it would be smarter to do the same thing and just have some people under you moving the shit. since the guy in the know already knows he can trust you, i'm sure he would trust you with that. and the money, man. you could quit after a while.

No but I got jumped once by a group of nigs, heard the guy in the cell next to me get raped though. Hung himself a week later, I'll never forget his cries for help
Thanks user, prison isn't too bad once you're in there for a while. You get used to it honestly. The real shock is getting out after 5/10/20 years, made me realize how small and insignificant I truly was considering the world and everyone in my life just kept on moving without me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-155229~2.png (720x717, 430K)

Nice story op. I did 48 hours in county for a horseshit dui (.09). No drama in lock up, but like you it was an eye opener. I was no better than anyone else in there. Don't ever want to go back. Good for you for taking a different direction. Good for you for keeping your mouth shut. Fuck Bryce.

I'm with the guy who said you've lived better than most of the Kardashian watching fat clowns. Keep your memories, don't go back.

Don't worry, people stuck in shit jobs for 10 years have the same feels.

Fair enough, I don't complain though. I'm lucky to be alive and in good health. I put myself into the situation that landed me in prison and I'm lucky i got out of that situation and only lost ten years. Shit I could have died, gotten AIDS from the random whores, who knows? I still hate my job though lol

Dude wtf, Im in a similar situation, but im just starting...

Are you just doing the Muai Thai gig now?

Well done for turning your life around OP. You can't measure your life now to what it was before; you were two different people in two different circumstances. Sure, the money was great, but you saw the price you had to pay in the long run.

I love real-life stories. Perhaps you could look at writing your story in more detail as a memoir, shop the manuscript around and find a publisher, and hire a manager to get you on TV shows to tell your story?
It serves as a great cautionary tale, and I'm sure the public would like to hear your story of redemption.
Hustle like you did back then, but do it in business inside of the law this time. ;)

Its pretty dumb they even locked you up just for a drug offence, the good thing about that is you have the publics sympathy, most people would never report a drug dealer, they do gods work.

No but I'm at the gym with or without a trainer for the most part when I'm not working. I've been landscaping the past couple of months, funny enough my boss is this kid I would work with during the summer back in High School. Has his own company now, he's come a long way from the two of us driving around town in his cheap pick-up
They had me nailed, even without the on scene undercover I'm sure I was being followed and monitored for who knows how long. Not much one can do past that ykno

Nice one OP. How are you enjoying the landscaping biz? It's a bit of grunt work, but I'm sure it's better than sitting in an office all day.

I will say it's gotten harder since I used to do it over a decade ago but I don't mind being in the sun all day, it's pleasant in the spring. It's definitely better now that he can afford to pay me. Making $18/hr unless the majority of my work consists of stone cutting or other masonry related work, then he ups it to 25. It helps being the only landscaper in the company that is can also do masonry work but I'm trying to show the younger guys what i know.