So this past weekend me and a few friends got drunk and decided to play with a ouija board...

So this past weekend me and a few friends got drunk and decided to play with a ouija board. Ever since that night I’ve been having absurdly violent nightmares and feel like something is watching me. Could this be paranormal or am I just going fucking crazy?

Attached: BFFA8154-790A-4723-A7A4-184DF010344E.jpg (640x640, 20K)

Definitely paranormal I don’t fuck with ouija boards. What happens in these dreams?

Go to /x/. They know more than many on this.

cleanse the surrounding area and your house with sage.

Burn the stick, then keep it pointed away from you (the burning end) out straight - then wave it ina counterclockwise circle while saying "all spirits who have been attracted to me I ask of you to leave and return to where you once were. I am telling you to leave. I invited positive energy in, and banish the malicious energy. Begone evil spirits; I invited positive energy in.

when you are saying this, INTENTION IS EVERYTHING. It doesn't matter what you say per se, just make sure it pertains to this general message and that you are focusing with intent on every word.
Cleanse every part of your living space, as well as yourself from head to toe. This will generally solve your problem, especially if you do it daily if your problems aren't going away.
Good luck user.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes
ouija boards are inherently evil

it is more than likely paranormal. Especially if you feel like someone is watching you. Another good thing to do is to not devote a lot of energy into believing in the spirit attached to you or your home, the more you do the stronger it grows. Show no fear/attention towards it (besides the sage-cleansing act) and this will also help.

no, they aren't - you just have to be very careful or you'll attract the wrong kind of attention. You should never not be serious when attempting to use one. Disrespecting the wrong spirits will lead to a haunted life.

>t. black mage

if this dont work call your local psychic and keep doing it everyday. Eventually you will get back to where you were. Just do not fear it, that's exactly what it wants you do to.

this will make things worse

OP same thing happened to me when I was a kid. They eventually went away but now I always see shit out of the corner of my eye and typically around the margin hours of 2-3am I feel like I get looked at a lot

There's no such thing as paranormal stuff. Ouija boards were originally children's games.

It's in your head

depends completely on your intention. If you invoke the name of a religious figure you strongly believe in this can also work. You just must not fear it. If it senses any fear from you, it feeds off of it. If your intention/willpower is strong enough, to the point of shouting for it to get the fuck out, this usually works unless you've attracted a demon or high level-malicious entity. Once again all depends on your intention.

The worst thing you can do is ignoring it while still fearing it. You either have to ignore it completely and go on without giving a fuck or confront it without fear

Every dream is similar. I’m in a dark hallway with very little light. A black figure starts walking towards me and I can’t move. I can’t make out a face or any features. When it gets a close to me I wake up

The recent ones(past two days) have been the violent ones. The figure will come right up to me and start stabbing my stomach with it’s hand

I posted there and did not get a response

How the fuck do I find a psychic that isn’t a sham that will just take my cash

That’s what I thought but I just can’t shake the feeling that I’m being watched by something

that's fucked up man
anyway these are all correct

I don’t think I can confront this shit without fear

You dun goofed, consequence and somethin or other..

I’m not a religious person, I’m agnostic have been for a while. But I’m not gonna lie, I’m pretty fucking afraid of this situation. I’ve talked to my friends and two of the three said they’ve had somewhat similar experiences over the past week

I wasn’t disrespectful during the session but one of my drunk(skeptical of the paranormal) friends was incredibly disrespectful. He kept teasing whatever ghosts and spirits were there to show themselves, throwing out insults. I didn’t organize the whole thing so I don’t know all the ouija rules but towards the end one of our friends got very scared and left the circle. Idk if this info is useful

You think wrong, I'm sure you can user. You should believe in yourself more. It can't do shit to you unless you allow it to.
Beeing afraid of it and thinking you are the weaker one is exactly what it's wanting, that's how you "open the doors".
You are way stronger than you think user, always. It's never too late do not worry. Be confident in your abilities, it's not about religion or beliefs, it's about self confidence. You are one of the perfect biological / spiritual machine, stay strong for a few days, do some ritual if you feel it can help you. It will go away.

I believe in you user

Attached: iu[2].png (235x235, 96K)

You are a fag and have a weak brain.

This is very significant and that's probably exactly what caused it - in addition to calling the wrong thing there and not saying goodbye to it immediately. He got what he asked for. When you call on something like that... you better be ready to accept the consequences even if you didn't directly say it.

If you can create an act of love greater than the hatred that currently engulfs this (most likely a vengeful spirit), you can potentially even free them and yourself. Next time you are getting stabbed think about how sad it must have been for them, truly empathize with them and then hug them and wrap them in an abundant amount of love. That usually is what everyone wants more or less.

It sounds kinda airy-fairie but it's true. Unless it's a being of pure darkness with it's sole intent already decided, it's possible to do this.

If you believe this shit you're a retard. This stuff is for women who can't discern reality from bullshit

i'm sorry mommy didn't love you when you were young and now you have an autistic brain.
just leave the thread if you don't want to donate any useful information.

This is about experience. Not beliefs.
if you're so sure it doesn't exist, buy a ouijia board and go taunt the spirits. I guarantee you are too much of a pussy to try it because you know deep down there are things you cannot explain away. Fear is a boarder to those things, so if you're so much of a "man" you'll go through with it :)

I've studied the paranormal for quite some time now. Anytime you use a device to communicate with the dead it creates a portal for the spirits to travel through.
Unfortunately when this gateway is open there's no filter to what spirits whether good or bad can enter.
Personally I would suggest never messing with the spirit world.
All you can do is keep a positive mindset and eventually the entity will remove itself. If evil it will feed on your fear and negativity.

Attached: I'maGhost.jpg (184x184, 6K)