How’d you find out she was cheating on you?

How’d you find out she was cheating on you?

Attached: CFE4456B-C8E1-4F84-8892-735E37E15B6C.jpg (618x410, 66K)

cum stains on her thong

When she farted at the ball park!

The fact she’s a first world spoiled entitled American woman

When she posted a picture with some dude saying hes just a friend

I read her diary.

She admitted it the next day. Left her a week later.

Because the other dude told me. We're still bros.
Thanks Adam.

He videod fucking her snd sent it to me

Did you enjoy it?

She had an instagram full of pictures of just her, without me.

Then she started to semi-hide her cellphone, you know when you start to notice some weird angles when she types.

Then, with other account, she hid her fb relationship status, to be seen only by me.

7+ years of relationship, to the trash.

BTW, I´m 41 and she is 25. I started fucking her when she was barely 18. Good times.

When our supposedly Polish/German Jewish child came out looking like a Werther’s original

...damn son.

Just fuck ten other girls, read The Rational Male blog and remember that there are tons of new 18 year olds growing up every year again.

Just found texts on my gf phone this weekend talking to her "best friend forever I would never touch him he's like my brother ewww". He was asking if they were ever going to fuck or just fool around everytime they drink and she said she wanted the first time to not be when they were drunk. I still haven't said a word to her about reading her phone. Not sure what to do.

Yes. I started doing pickup artist stuff back in 2002, with David Deangelo and such. After some years of hitting walls, I finally got some game.

I can recover fast, but she says she wants to be back with me. I will give her one chance and that is it.

Damn son more details.

>cuck/10
dump her, you fucking omega

Attached: 1515153.jpg (626x635, 40K)

If she’s chill in other aspects of the relationship just go fuck other chicks and ride it out. Always wanted to date a whore I barely loved while we fuck around thinking we’re clever.

face it, you're going to have to assert your dominance, and fuck the "best friend forever" in front of her

her friend told me by accident because she thought my gf already came clean about it.

Attached: 11078826_705325629577070_135623367_n.jpg (640x640, 124K)

What else do you want to know? I knew something was up because she got super cute dressed up one day just to go to where he worked and when I gave her shit about she literally bit my head off about how no way I'm giving her shit about this guy how dare I blah blah blah. I was like damnnnn I barely said shit defensive much? Also one night I rolled over in bed and she shut her phone off super fast and put it away so I wouldn't see what she was doing so I acted like I didn't notice and swiped the phone next chance I got.

Just use her as fucktoy. No investment anymore in this slut.

The Rational Male is more about The Redpill instead of Pick up. More profound, deeper.

Just don't make girls the centre of your life anymore.

Yeah this is pretty much how I think I'm going to handle it tbh.

Thanks. Will research right now on that

Good luck!

Thanks! Right now I´m downloading audio versions of Tomassi´s talks.

You are in the best age now.

Look at the sexual market value.
Female solipsism, spinning plates and hypergamie.

Then you should be enlightened enough to move on on a whole new level.

There are some basics I wish my dad had told me when 16 years old.

So i catfished my friends gf and got her to send me nudes idk if I should tell him tho seems like it would be weird to say i was catfishing his girl and him not be like wtf

Will look into that. But I gotta tell, I had some archievments. Like getting out of the friendzone with a very hot friend who also knew my girlfriend, but still fucked me 3 times. We fucked as soon as I found out my gf was cheating. That helped me to take the cheating more lighttly.

I started at 23-25 and got some great success, but fuck, hundred of girls with reject you and that is the absolute worst part. Then comes the light, there is no other way.

I beat it out of her.

She logged onto facebook on my phone and never logged out. Week later I got curious and saw her message to her ex saying "miss you" with a pic of her tits.
The guy lived in a different state but it's not like it feels much different. Broke up with her a week later over something completely irrelevant.

Tell him. Put yourself in his shoes. You'd want to know.

For the last 22 year old I had I got after 4 years two 21 year olds and a 29 year old.

Was a good exchange even the ending of the relationship wasn't nice.

Sometimes you just have a good timing and young girls love 39/40 year old men.

When I caught her making out with her brother.

A massive decline in the frequency of sexual intercourse.

>Protip: If your girl isn't fucking you, she's fucking somebody.

Walked in on her and the guy

> How’d you find out she was cheating on you
> she

All women cheat, user

I can't actually prove it, but I did find nigger cock on her phone.

if they do then I'm going to become a serial killer

>I can't actually prove it

She spends her time with me except when she's working and there's no way she could be fucking a nigger on her lunch break. It is not possible. She comes home on time. But I'm trying to decide to confront her or not about the nigger cock pics on her phone. That isn't appropriate to our relationship but I don't have any proof it's cheating.

bro of mine showed me nudes that she sent him and I have never seen before.

>wearing a scarf
>bite marks

went over to surprise visit her (long distance). Saw unfamiliar car in driveway. Snuck to side of house and peeped through crack and blinds. Saw her cheating. Stood the entire time and watched. Jerked off. Drove back.

Keep proof though. In case she catches you there’s something to back up your case so she doesn’t try and poison your mutual friendships.

This

>I´m 41 and she is 25
olderfag here - did you really expect that to last?

Yup. After some years of doing pick up, and continous self improvement, this fucking backfired me. She felt as the was behind my progress and couldn´t find her path.

I mean, when we did go out clubbing, girls would approach me in front of her to dance with me, and silly me "I´m being valued, she must take care of me".

Nope. She felt inferior. I have a stable job with excellent pay, computer science degree, life almost fixed. She lives with her mom.

So yeah. We fucked a lot this weekend, in the middle of this crisis, and tomorrow she wants me to join her on a meditation course (I do meditation since a couple years), so this is considered a step foward. I will not keep my hopes up, tho. Positive but not that much.

The baby had a dark complexion

I'm 48 now. Married and divorced.
It's the age difference that makes it suspect for me. 16 years when she's in her 20s is not like 16 years when she's 37. It probably scares her. (I'll be 40 and he'll be 56, OMG!) Also the fear that she might be 'missing out' on something.

Yeah, about missing out, she doesn´t like regular clubbing, but underground parties where they play british rock, funk, queen, 80s, beastie boys, etc. I also love that music, so it is a new golden age of "going out clubbing" (also I like to dance a lot).

But yes, she might be wanting to have other sex partners.

Single guy here. Haven't been in a relationship in a while. Just spinning plates.

How do you actually get into your gf's phone if she has it locked?

Mine has a retarded pass code she openly types in. Whenever she hands me her phone to do look something up or whatever I hand it back if it's locked and act retarded like I don't know how to unlock it.

>But yes, she might be wanting to have other sex partners.
It might not be that simple. women, remember.
When I was 40, I was semi-dating a 20 year old. She was really into me but wound up letting her go simply because of the age difference. Hot, cute, totally. But for me there's the fear that someone like that would leave me at an age when I just want to be in a relationship at home watching movies and walking the doggo.

before anyone calls bullshit - pic is me at 45, kinda chubby and out of shape, unlike now. recent pics are too obv me so I won't post.

Attached: blurry.jpg (2322x4128, 1006K)

Found an unknown MAC address registered on our WIFI, always showing up when I was at work.

holy fuck you look hot man, great acomplishment!

I´m a weird kind. I´m a computer geek who likes to dance (did breakdance a long time). Also developed a fun personality, so the attraction is there. I can tolerate if she wants other sex partners, but I also will get my fair share.

Never happened to me. But I did get a blowjob from a girl who had a boyfriend on Valentine's Day.

Post pic

I work out of town for work.
Came home one weekend to her crying on my bed.

Asked who gave me the herps because she has it.

I have never had anything like that wrong with my dick...sooo

>I can tolerate if she wants other sex partners
I can't.
Sure, people do that on the sly, then move on. But when it's an open part of the relationship, it's time to move on.

My girl is 10 years younger. When we first met we learned pretty fast that we both like the same shit when it comes to sex. I’m dominant and she is/was really submissive. Our relationship was mostly sexual at the beginning but we also had this incredible connection emotional and everything. She is by far the best sex I ever had and so am I to her. But it faded when we both picked up our jobs and the whole daily routine kicked in.
I cheated on her three times with my ex. I don’t even know why I did it. There was nothing that gave me more than she did. Well she found , , forgave me those three times and lot more shit I did. But one day we had fight and she said she would stay at her granny’s house which was ok. I later found out that she went to some dude from work. She promised me that there was nothing at all. I never believed her because she is such a slut in bed. And that was the point when her sexlife with me became a Problem.

And that’s what I’m asking you guys now: Imo it doesn’t add up. Sure I taught her everything and she was amazing and a fast learner. But do you guys really think one becomes the biggest slut I know out of nowhere and won’t be one all the time?
So even tho I have no prove and I searched a lot of times just to find anything not even related to this dude, I just can’t trust her. There is always this weird feeling that something isn’t right. Something she isn’t telling me about her past.

Sorry for my bad English but I’m quiet drunk and tired...

Giving head to my best friend while they thought I was sleeping. On the same couch, he talked her into it.

I had a shitty phone at the time, so I gave her my years-old iTunes gift card and said she could spend $13 of it if I could spend $2 on some shitty game that I played when I had a decent phone.

It's actually how I found out she was cheating, thirsty dudes were sending her messages and dick pics en masse while I was playing the game one time.

i walked in her bedroom and saw a naked guy on her bed

Found a used condom under the bed. Went through her closet and found her art portfolio. Inside a folded drawing there were in-class written correspondences between the dude and her - them discussing their acts together - flirting

Packed up my important shit and left. Stuck her with bills and rent.

Caught her snap chatting some other dude, then saw Instagram dms and texts she sent to other dudes she was fucking for the entirety of our two year relationship

Looked at her chat log. She was talking to some palestinian dude called Nabeel.

>How’d you find out she was cheating on you?

Her dick tasted like shit.

If she was a slut with you from the very get go, ya think she won't be like that or couldn't be like that with somebody else?

My ex went on a trip to germany and fucked some german dude. She didnt tell me straight up but when she said we had to break up i was sus af... found out a day later. Then a few weeks later she tries to cover it all up by trying to pass it all off as some "social experiment..." most bs iv ever seen in my life

cuck

when my hand smelled like another man's dick

Randomly glance over her at her texts
>Whats the name of the guy you are eating?
>My name
>but there are actually 3 of them

She explained the 3 of them part was from when we went out for dinner with my two friends and her and I. The date of the text was from the date of the dinner

Its been a bit over two months of dating what should I do. Called her out on it tuesday after seeing the text on sunday

Attached: 1429591228463.jpg (600x450, 58K)

I hid a cam that I could stream to my phone in her apartment because I was already suspicious. Recorded her having this guy over all the time and getting fucked once. I lived an hour away at the time so I wasn't always around. Never told her I had proof.

Wat

Hidden camera in a pillow. We have a guest room with 2 beds that never gets used. Noticed the pillows were slightly rearranged a couple of times after being gone overnight for marketing events. The first time I didn't think anything of it but the second time it was a weird coincidence that this was only the next day after I got back from a short trip. The third time I took a picture to be sure and when I got back took one in the same place and they were clearly moved and the sheets were also shifted. I didn't have any events upcoming so I booked a hotel and told her I would be gone for a quick trip on short notice. Setup the cameras in a pillow and on the floor in a trash can. 2 days later while she was working I checked the video and saw her fucking a neighbor who is a single dad.

She could be doing what I used to do when I had a part time job, lie to the ol parents that I was at work during usual work times and go get a hotel with girls

Still got it?

this was after 10 years of dating btw

Which one is your gf?

Have the vid still? Care to share?

i kegged

/thread

Attached: bd16a6d82c0655054f97597b6b9047757c294482_full.jpg (184x184, 13K)

lol this is next level shit. Cheers, user

it was a combination of things. my dad kept acting weird and distant around me, my girlfriend kept 'going to the bar' every weekend but got really really annoyed when i asked to go with her so we could both have fun.

Finally one night i kinda got annoyed with things and decided i'd find punish her for this. so i told her i really wanted to go down on her and started working my way to her thighs. "no baby... im not ... fresh.." she meekly tried to fight. trying to hold her shorts on, then her panties... then finally she opened her legs and pushed my face into her pussy. then i knew she was cheating for sure

If you are OK with possibly ending the relationship, confront her. Tell her what you suspect, and that you understand because you did it too, or something like that. The way she answers about that stuff might help you decide on what to do.

*Found the shit-skin muzzie

How she look