So me and my girl decided to do some ass sex earlier today...

So me and my girl decided to do some ass sex earlier today, she was all giddy and excited and so she was naked and got on all fours and wiggled her ass. I was super excited too so i went in there no condom and no lube, i went full force in there and she moaned like an elephant, im just pounding away and theres no poo on my dick. But then i look down and see a bunch of little worms on her anus and crawling on my penis, i pull out quickly and go to wash it off in the washroom but i notice one trying to get inside my peehole, i try to grab it but its too small and it goes inside. My girlfriend is frantic apologizing and we dunno wtf to do and im panicking hardcore. Then my girlfriend is like "u need to jizz right now to blow it out before it lays eggs inside of ur dick!" Thats quick thinking by my worm infested girlfriend.

So i start to jerk it hard as fuk super fast, and within like 30 seconds im close to climax. Fuk my girlfriend though disgusting girl she should wash her anus better, i jump in the air and jizz right in her face as she squirms, i then see like a dozen worms fly out my peehole and land on her face. She starts screaming as they enter her nose and mouth. I only thought 1 went in but apparently a ton went in when i did her in the butt. wut a weird day man im never doing anal without a condom again.

Attached: 2213124.jpg (576x394, 50K)

i really tried to stop reading it

Attached: E7BE38F6-5524-46F5-B43F-7DD87F71BB4C.jpg (287x343, 24K)

Holy fucking Christ

jesus

mods

Attached: 1354683533508.png (194x204, 95K)

BRAVO, op. Nice story. Thank you for the visual.

>washroom
Third worlder confirmed

Fake: OP has gf
Gay: Goes with peepee in ass.

Kek

White peoples get worms?

Stale pasta is stale
Try harder/10

generic google image

Straight up, if you're not man enough to suck another man's cock and balls you are a fucking pussy. Can you kick a tough guy's ass? Great, but can you lick it with your balls? You are still a cuck and a complete bitch because all that tough guy has to do is whip out his bag and you'll run away like a faggot. Not me. I can slap a badass tough guy's nuts on my forehead til it leaves a red mark. I can jam a crazy straw right up your dick hole and suck the cum straight out of your balls. I can straight up whipe the half-dried shit stains off a powerlifters ass hole with my sack and hang myself with his floppy. And I will.
And don't even get me started about how gay pussy is. It's an organ that's literally purpose-built to be a cock sleeve and to extract semen from man dick. Would you lick another man's fleshlight? Fuck no. So why would you touch a girl's pussy? I'd rather tie my taffy balls in a palomar knot and slide down a huge muscle man's rock hard cock like a fireman's pole.
That's right, faggot. I'll kick your ass but I'll fuck it first.

I lol'd so hard I farted

dude

>The stories and information posted here.....

Attached: 1509890370238.jpg (400x509, 45K)

it happened to me too
i can confirm this story is true

It's called threadworms/ pinworms. I had them when I was. when my now gf (then too) and I were trying out some pegging. This shit is pretty common and happens to something like 1/3 of children in America.

I was sitting in bed one day and felt an itch in my ass, so I scratched it, low and behold a tiny white worm is on my finger. I found out what it was and told my partner. She has it too.

You get it from when particles of your or someone else's shit gets inhaled (close range) or divested thorough the mouth and the bug then creates eggs in your rectum and hatches them in your ass.

It was not fun, I had to get my parents and my sister to take a pill to prevent anyone from getting it in the house since once you get it, although it's easily treatable, it's very contagious. I also had to change my bedding and thoroughly clean my room. Always wash your ass thoroughly before ass play.

That said, OP is bullishit. We realised after 1 tiny worm was found and we itched like crazy because we could feel them inside us. The photo is either some retard who doesn't wash and ignored it or Photoshoped.

right, people with pin worms know they have them because their assholes itch like a motherfucker

Love this

jokes on you op, I can fap to this

Attached: 1520661075899.jpg (226x223, 7K)

fake and gay

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-01 at 7.59.33 PM.png (1532x450, 208K)

based

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
/thread

im fucking crying of laughter thanks for the laugh guys. nice larp. also i had these pinworms are a kid and never had em since feelsgoodman

Attached: 8DC89994-ED0B-4071-AD83-48AD7CBB7CDA.gif (720x320, 1.92M)

how do you get rid of them?

fucking kek

To the absolute embodiment of autism in this thread, it's a fucking JOKE. Holy shit, you cock gargling dingleberries.

Also, 10/10 OP. Read twice while shitting. Now my ass itches.

goto doctor and they give you pill or cream

Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

Attached: cool-story-bro_o_2285745.jpg (350x417, 135K)

OP is a fucking faggot. He copied this shit from reddit.

Was this her?

Attached: 1563887584969.jpg (882x659, 115K)