Been looking all day

Pic related

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 6K)

is this some pedo code?

girl who blows her younger brother, part of a ruben set

bump

Sweet home alabamaaaaa

mega was deleted so who knows

....literally Google search your own posted picture. YouTube. Links in descriptions. Sendspace mobile.

that's a rabbit hole you really shouldn't go down

Story?

Hmmm

Auctually realgirl not ruben

girl who is into fetishes was apparently being blackmailed online, she made a video of her blowing her brother, her brother is underage for sure and she is assumed to be the same, nobody knows her name or the brothers name apparently and the website that origi hosted the leak is down, call me a moralfag but I reported the video links I could come across to authorities.

I have investigated the story and confirm it appears to be true, I have seen what appears to be a family photo that included the brother and sister and their parents and another sibling and she took a selfie with a paper that says "incest whore" or something so im convinced its real.

Don't post the links or photos they are illegal, the photo is from a clip from the start of a video where she smiles and then he smiles and has since become a meme

I feel bad for both, it's fucked, there is also a rumor she killed herself but I can't find any evidence of that.

Some people will make up anythong

Attached: IMG-20180902-WA0466.jpg (750x1334, 134K)

Attached: IMG-20180902-WA0396.jpg (750x1334, 110K)

evidence is in Spanish newspapers

interesting thanks b/

One of my fav fap collections

Attached: IMG-20180902-WA0469.jpg (750x1334, 79K)

Can you point a link or translate?

I found out her name so I'm trying to research if she actually killed herself

Her name is in some megas

Attached: IMG-20180902-WA0451.jpg (1200x1600, 359K)

Attached: IMG-20180902-WA0448.jpg (1600x1066, 228K)

shes 16 btw

MODS 16 MODS

You have a problem will non nudes?

You posting personal shit is gonna fuck the thread, some of us want to understand the story and know if she killed herself or was ever charged

I already described the non-nude photo of her family, there is no need to post it

I find the need to stalk/slooth" the story out way more fucked up then the fapping to it honestly. Which u prob do harder if she did off herself so calm down

Shes still listed on her high school volleyball team website

Story pt 1

"The - published last December 29, a report on an intimate video involving two children. The image had viralized on social networks and many theories were circulating on social networks in Brazil. The Father of the children in the images came to - to talk about it and ask for help. Jay (father) only allowed his photo to be shown uncensored. He is a former police officer living in the state of Pennsylvania in the United States.
But after the video was released, he had to change state in which he asked not to be revealed for security reasons. Jay explains that the video was leaked on October 6, 2018, in an intimate content forum. The father himself showed for our report, the forum.Jay explained that the 16-year-old daughter was approached by an Instagram profile, where a man offered about $ 900, which converting to Brazilian currency is around 3,500 reais. First the man had asked her to send pictures without clothes.
But he made no promised payment, after which he asked her to record something with the girl's brother of only 12 years. That yes, he would make the payment, so she convinced her brother to record. All without the knowledge of the parents.

Story pt 2

Jay further states that the man has started asking for more long-lasting videos. this time threatening to release the videos that had already been uploaded. '' It became a cycle that never ended, we only learned from the internet, the shock was great. '' said Dad exclusively to - . Jay also stated that he was shocked to learn that the video after three months was circulating on facebook groups in Brazil. ''I want to ask you not to share this video even on whatsapp, imagine if it was your family, we are struggling to locate this monster, please do not share '' asked Jay. Since there was no payment, the US police have difficulty locating exactly where the video was sent from, which country the blackmailer might be from. The young woman who appears in the images was preparing to be a professional volleyball player and is having psychological support as well as brother who also appears in the video.

I find it hard to have pitty for fools. Since the internet came out u knew not to give out personal information

Do you have the pic in her vball jersey with the number 1 on it?

That's just about the most non-sexual thing I have ever seen.

It was like two robots who had sex described to them via an ancient scroll.

The fact that you can hear their family just going about their lives in the background is also very strange. They were utterly unconcerned that multiple people were moving about.

Are there any American newsites reporting on this?

Id suck his dick too

No because it all fake

None of it is real?

The blackmail is pretty real. However yeah u dont buy the put of country shit either

The simple set has incest too. And in a milf set the mom gets overly hands on

Attached: IMG-20180902-WA0235.jpg (1600x1066, 311K)

#metoo

Thanks a lot, faggot.

what are you even talking about

Attached: sX2OJkuboDUfgVQFqNgAtQSZwcBZazZWiaPNKAwX.jpg (248x537, 19K)

ancient scroll
lol

Talking about brazils scandals... Anyone has a video of some middle schoolers drinking and getting high at a picnic?