That's it boys. They zapped this poor kid for sticking up for us and talking smack about faggots (AKA pedos)

that's it boys. They zapped this poor kid for sticking up for us and talking smack about faggots (AKA pedos).

>I feel more alienated every day, soph made me feel better, I enjoyed watching her stuff

>She gave me renewed faith for all that is free and just

>I tried to be tolerant but faggots and roasties wont let me be happy

I'm really mad

Attached: DS1490979567.jpg (680x400, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/ptZALLKJSjc/
bitchute.com/video/AsRIWjp2MDk/
bitchute.com/video/Z_TopPhLroc/
bitchute.com/video/_16B2euF128/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit, they really ended her after that fag video? Wtf. At least she still posts on bitchute.

Who the fuck is this and why is she Paul's litter sister from that dumpster fire movie Dune?

yah. she really gave me faith for the future

I'm sorry who?

Some kid that isn't a braindead retarded leftist.

bitchute is based here in England which means it wont last long the powers that be dont allow ANY measure of free speech around here

Attached: 1557518598253.jpg (600x366, 26K)

Why is she white yet dressed like a fucking muslim?
Also, name? I'm not woke and have no fucking clue who she is, other than she stabbed Baron Harkonnen.

Same.

This could do for an introduction: bitchute.com/video/ptZALLKJSjc/

yo what happened? i literally checked her yt last night wtf

It is irony. She wears that because she's against islam. It's soph.
bitchute.com/video/AsRIWjp2MDk/

Holy shit a 14 year old yank girl that understands irony

Attached: child-bride-afghanistan2.jpg (352x269, 28K)

Ty, I'll have to check out later.

Sure. But now that she got b& from YT, the hope is dead. Still nice to know kids like this exists.

I can’t tell, is this girl actually smart or just editing together /pol/ shitposts with Ben Shapiro “facts” eyes?

"you are going down a dark path kid and you cant even see it" that has a ring of truth to it thats exactly the kinda shit leftists would talk

she was programmed by her parents to say this shit, just like the fucking Prussian Blue bitches. Once she grows up and is out of their control, she'll distance herself from this crap.

You were conned, because of your love of loli.

kill yourself

Or.. She can think by herself. Which the vast majority of kids these days can't do.

And pretty sure her parents doesn't use the same internet slang that she uses.

stop projecting you pedo faggot. you'll never make me wear a dress

I'm not versed in being a pedophile. Who is this and why should a non-pedophile care?

Attached: CYCRNPf.jpg (251x189, 10K)

come and play with us user for ever and ever

Attached: 1564690717526.jpg (826x828, 62K)

>hurrrrrr duuuuuuuur she speak what i think huuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrr thats why she right hurdurudurudr other kids bad hur dur she good hur dur mom where is my dildo at i got tingly feeling in my bummy hole again

its that Swedish kid who wont go to school

bitchute.com/video/Z_TopPhLroc/

A kid that has normal values (against islam & mass immigration, that doubts the current "evidence" about anthropomorphic global warming, etc.) and does videos about it. Much different from the other "HURR DURR BERNIE 2020" kids.

Attached: NPC[1].jpg (636x773, 32K)

I don't click cp links.
Thanks. I don't watch kids videos on youtube so she probably isn't my cup of tea though.

I don't either. But she doesn't speak like one. Just check out she addresses the controversy she's in. It's a website she uses as a backup of Youtube because she knew she'd get terminated.

HAH a fucking preteen that can think for themselves? You ARE a retard.

its not cp its a fairly hilarious rant by a right wing kid who got banned from YouTube what did you achieve today

Attached: 1562876495300.jpg (720x739, 37K)

You're the pedo fag, lusting after a kid

Shes ugly as sin, I liked her jokes. Kill yourself you pedo fag

About time they put that retarded bitch down.

who Greta or soph ?

>i've had pedo's infest my comment section
>but im capable of regulation of my comment section

Attached: 1522436209648.gif (500x500, 1.65M)

Both.

Kill all the kids ? you get fucked over somehow ?

soph

>its not cp its a fairly hilarious rant by a right wing kid who got banned from YouTube what did you achieve today

Eh, I don't want to brag but I can say with near certainty that I have done something more useful than this little girl has. More useful for me, for my family, my bank account, my customers and in a way my country as well. Not humanity, that would be too much. At her age you should go to school, learn, ask questions and discover the world. Not rant in front of a screen, that's for middle-aged men.

You get your news from children on the internet bud? Everything OK?

Yeah, exactly. They invaded, and she moderated herself the comments. Don't need em disabled. Don't need to create drama on Twitter or whatever about those "bad people online".

maybe you are right but ask yourself why this girl is banned while Greta is all over main stream media

Sounds like you're in the group responsible for all of our troubles. bitchute.com/video/_16B2euF128/

No i get my news from the BBC but its not really news anymore

Attached: 1559515916955.png (742x774, 552K)

Shes eloquent..not the dumbest person i guess..
Butt hell, does she never stfu?

Bunch of pedos fapping to some ugly child reading her brother's scripts

its interesting that whenever we catch you faggots being pedos, you call us pedos and Nazis. I hate the church, because it's full of pedos. I dislike the gay community, because it's full of pedos

"politically charged and geriatric version of the teletubbies" that does sound a bit like him

Attached: 1546706984601.jpg (1361x2048, 390K)

Who are you talking about you delusional mouthbreather?
I dont give a shit about politics but only fucking pedos give a shit about this kid

do shills get dental benefits or do they just pay you guys based on responses to comments?

Nah, she's not eloquent. With all the namedropping and references that serve no purpose but to sound interesting, she sounds like your typical 35 yr old college dropout. That's probably not a coincidence. Or do you actually believe she read Foucault at the age of 9 and then formed an independent opinion that for some reason, miraculously sounds exactly like the opinion of all those other wise asses that never read him.