Not going to sit here and give some pussy ass sob story just gonna give an offer you can see it happen if i have a...

not going to sit here and give some pussy ass sob story just gonna give an offer you can see it happen if i have a discrete service to stream on gonna give one of my families you fuckers some entertainment

Attached: 17205322.gif (300x231, 806K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQY32VGnRK4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wut

u wot m8

Why discrete? Just use any site

What is you talking about nigga?

no twitch will shut it down when they get wind

im going to stream my suicide once in a lifetime for most people to watch it live

Can't any of you retards use inference?
>I'm not going to sit here and give some pussy ass sob story, i'm just gonna give an offer. (That offer is that) you can see it happen if i have a discrete service to stream on. gonna (do something to give) you fuckers some entertainment.

I only care about an heroes that can communicate properly.

You have my interest OP

again give me a site i can easily stream on idc if its tor or just somewhere i dont get reported this is going to be nice an slow

youtube.com/watch?v=DQY32VGnRK4

Attached: 1505346277952.jpg (614x586, 92K)

Not gonna let some user do this to himself, whats on your mind OP, speak out whats got you troubled man

twoseven -- google it user

Hey OP. If you're serious about this, please try to understand that your state of mind is fucked up right now. You don't really wanna do this.

Talk to us man, tell us what's up.

Attached: heilung1.gif (245x230, 789K)

i dont know if you guys fucking arround or if it really matters but ive had enough you incels out there are right women are garbage 6 relationships all to garbage i had the sex i had the genetics women are just garbage its the truth they dont love you just use you my only parental figure is about to die she cant even walk im not able to afford to get into uni its over so tonight i cant anymore im popping xans a few tabs and im gonna slit my throat on camera im going to leave an impact and i know the fucked up people on here will enjoy it i got nothing to look forward to in life like most people on here im just going to accept it and do waht others cant

don't do it OP

>i got nothing to look forward to in life

Yea Forumsro you got EVERYTHING to look forward to. I'm sorry someone you love is about to die man, that's rough. But it's a part of life, other people you know are gonna die too. And you''ll feel bad for a while and then you'll feel normal again. You move on, life goes on.

I left school at 16 with no qualifications and I've had a fucking great time. Had some great jobs, met a lot of great people. Could I have earned more with a degree? Maybe but it's irrelevant now. You do the best with what you got.

You think you're in some black hole now with no way out, but that's not really how it is. You just got some doom shades on, making everything seem bad. In actuality there's a world of fuckin awesome people and things waiting for you Yea Forumsro.

cant believe im saying this but thank you. my discord is Public
#0390 id just like to talk to you if i could please i just need to talk

play goodbye cruel world from Pink Floyd while dying

I tried sending a friend request to that ID but I get an error, what do I do

OK I sent one, got it to work

Wtf that’s my sister Joy
Where’d you get this

Lmfao no you wont you little bitch. Youre useless.

if this is about a bitch and ur gonna kill yourself cause of her while she lives her life then ur nothing but a bitch too tbh

sauce before you do it

dont, we need your support, brother. Join the Yang Gang a future is ahead of you that will shine bright.
Stand with us brother Andrew yang 2020!
You are worth something fuck the haters.

Attached: 1552844540660.jpg (1000x1000, 635K)

gg/8BeUG6

fuck off

also fuck all these slow fading catchpas

wish you wher in fl so i could film a fucking homicide suicide i cant get the te thing to work my discords altready there for ya fags 10 people max

Yea Forumsro you better not do anything stupid, I'm gonna check in on you when I wake up and you better be alive.

she's so beautiful, I'm in love
who is this?
saaauccceee

Listen to me, you stupid idiot; killing yourself because women are garbage these days, and because your last parental figure is close to death is absurd. Let me tell my story so far
>lost father at age 9 to an unexpected DVT
>mother became aggressive towards me and sometimes hit me for making a joke she didn't like
>older sister became suicidal and started drinking heavily and I witnessed two of her suicide attempts
>older brother became depressed and angry towards me too
>lost my childhood home to foreclosure because my mother gambled
>I soon attempted suicide on a few occasions, never could finish the job
>mom completely reforms but nearly dies after a septic infection
>left to fight for myself at 16 until she recovered
>this March, I was diagnosed with testicular cancer that spread to my lungs and the chemo nearly killed me because of the reactions
tl;dr you're more than capable of pulling yourself together no matter how fucked you are.

OP I'm in FL. I understand how you feel. Mom has ALS and will be dead soon. I dont know how I'm going to deal with it, and I think about suicide a lot, but I'm still trying to push through this shit regardless.

If you're near Miami I'll buy you a beer