Show me your comfy underwear

Show me your comfy underwear

Attached: 65579A24-BFBC-45D4-9CAD-76CEC804513F.jpg (1122x2208, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

7ch.pw/
amazon.com/dp/B01MSQQZ1W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_0J3qDb75ME8C5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOL U TK HIM 2DA BAR|?

Yuck. Why is your cock shaped like a giant chicken nugget?

That’s just the way it be sometimes

Attached: 30AB6222-EC3C-45D3-B995-A6477AA61969.jpg (1122x2208, 303K)

Fucking gross. Go 'be the way it be sometimes'' somehwre else. nobody wants to see your misshapen tumor of a bulge.

Do you not have balls or something

Nigger

You win big guy

Bigger balls than you, you fucking degenerate.

Big enough they can be mistaken for a tumor? Lol

no, that's just reserved for you, you miserable attention whore. lol

Right on, buddy

god-tier bulge

bro, you don't flip your dick upwards? that seems uncomfortable as fuck to have it hanging down

Whatever makes you sleep at night. lol

how is this a good thing?

Can’t wrap my around whether this is serious or not lol. I couldn’t imagine having my dick pointing up all day

nah, i'm serious, lol. I just tried it flipped down. i guess it's alright but eh. not my cup of tea. Feels weird.

>See New Chan

7ch.pw/

If you get the right underwear it’s just like being naked but with a bit of lift for your junk

I've never been able to get into boxers. They always ride up my ass no matter what i do. So i just get black polo briefs so I don't look like a child lmao.

show us your cock

I like tighty whities.

Even though they're seen as for kids they keep my shit in the right position and are comfy af.

Just sucks changing @ the gym in them cuz i feel like a total bitch

Attached: reg.jpg (1080x720, 200K)

I’ll never go back to boxers. Love these underwears that keep my balls from touching my legs. And I don’t get all sweaty anymore either

What kind of underwear are these OP? Link?

show your cock!

what kind is that?

I like the way these feel but I can’t wear them out of the house lol

fucking lol thats based

Lapasa Men's Underwear 4-PACK Boxer Brief Micro Modal Super Soft No Fly Pouch Trunks M02,Dark Grey,Medium (Waist 32 Inches -34 Inches) amazon.com/dp/B01MSQQZ1W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_0J3qDb75ME8C5

I’d wait till they come out with a version with a longer inseam. They ride up a little bit but they’re nice when you want to put on a show

Lapasa and David Archy. I prefer DA tho.

Thx bro

youre fucking gay dude

these look high quality. i'll have to try them out.

Make sure to get the ones with longer in seams. The ones that don’t ride up a bit

thanks for the tip