Yea Forumsros!!!!!!!

Yea Forumsros!!!!!!!
Brothers, I come to you in my most dire need. Long story short 3 weeks ago my wife died. I am living in a nightmare. My wife's family are religious fanatics. They are very wealthy and they have manipulated the system and had my children taken in an emergency custody. They are using fake text messages as evidence of things that my wife never said. There is no way for me to refute this without my wife being alive. How do I prove that these texts are fake and that these yard fabric hated by them. I will seriously pay money to anyone who can help me get to the bottom of this. I've never asked anyting of my beloved b. Please if you can help me help me

Attached: FB_IMG_1564672478003.jpg (700x700, 30K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1564623739151.jpg (719x719, 76K)

Get a lawyer. Cell phone company can supply text messages if there’s a subpoena. Judge won’t be happy if it’s proven they manufactured the messages.

If they are fake there shouldn’t be any records in your phone bill of said txt being sent.

You can send $$$ to my PayPal for the tip kik me terren1981

In most jurisdictions you can sue them for the legal fees if it’s shown they lied to the court. Can be criminal charges filed too for false filings.

Ask them to show proof that she sent them, like for example The date and time of "her" sending it and If the number is correct, dont really understand what they are showing / doing do this might not help, hope you get thwm back

Or you could revel in you're new found freedom and let the grandparents have'em

They said in court did I choked my wife that I was abusive that she didn't want me near my children a bunch of stuff that never happened she never would say in a million years. It's not how she typed is not how she would text it's now being used in a bunch of fake accounts on Facebook are messaging everyone that I know everyone that with me and Bri new and using them to show people to try to make people turn against me.

Attached: IMG_1291(1).jpg (1152x2048, 232K)

Do you know how to find out the IP address that's attached to a specific Facebook profile?

If you know how to do that with the IP address I'll dead-ass send you $40 right now

You could go to your internet provider and verify everything

I do this work for a living. First step is get a lawyer. We would analyze the phones involved, and request a subpoena for cell records. If they don't hand over the phones then they will look guilty right out of the gate. The cell records if true will be the final nail in the coffin. It sucks now, but in the long run they will lose. You are the father and the state will side with the parent over the grandparents for custody. Keep your head up.

Should i just an hero

time to go on a murder spree

How? What do you mean?

Attached: FB_IMG_1564623735750.jpg (720x721, 45K)

post your address so I can shit in a box and mail it to you

Thanks man that's helpful

post some nudes of you wife

Thanks! That's perfect

They should have archives of all your messages. I haven't done this so I don't know if it has deleted or really old messages.

>christian fanatics
>before the hearing, say "you swear on a bible in there, are you ready to go to hell?"
>ask judge to subpoena the isp/phone provider
>get them whipped in a religous frevor
>ask to swear on a torah, koran, or book of law, ask all parties to do the same
>if they refuse ask why
>>muh jesus
>judge knows they are nutjobs
i dont want money, get your kids a puppy

1500 Pennsylvania avenue Washington DC

unberrated Yea Forumsanter

underrated Yea Forumsanter

Pay money - get a lawyer

How many people does this thread apply to?

If you are telling the truth we shall look into it and if your cause is just only then will we smite the wicked who hide behind ritual and armchairs. The river tells no lies but the dishonest man on the shore still hears them. You will know soon enough...

Attached: 53442DEE-7F91-4F0B-AFD9-AAE4F607CA95.jpg (728x1024, 134K)

Did she die in an accident or did you know she was going to die before?

We all know you live in virginia

Its literally not a secret. I posted a picture of me and my wife multiple times and a link to her actual fucking Instagram I'm not hiding anything. What could you possibly do to me kill my wife.?