I have car insurance do Saturday and that is 220 dollars. I currently have in my account 34.67...

I have car insurance do Saturday and that is 220 dollars. I currently have in my account 34.67. What am I supposed to do

Pic not related

Attached: 65385B64-58B8-4385-AA0D-B4C749FAEEF3.jpg (750x739, 284K)

> do

Find a way to borrow/loan the money or take the obvious risk of driving without. Could you get a lift / carpool until you can pay it ? There’s a fee for going past expiration but at least you won’t risk an accident which would be paid out of pocket instead of a deductible. Play safe in my opinion but use your judgement.

Call them and ask If its ok If you can pay later, more often than not the'll say yes and you dont have to pay a late fee

I live in a small town so stuff like Uber and Lyft are no where to be found. And I don’t have any other way of getting around. As in no one else willing to drive me.

Fuck

go without pussy. I live in a town of 2k and didn't have a license. Drove around till I got it back and never got caught.

Sell your fucking car, you're obviously too broke to possess one. Then use the money to start paying your crazy amount of debts that you probably have because you're fucking retarded with money.

*what am I supposed to due

I’ve had the car about a year now and this is the first time anything like this has happened. I recently got back from a trip where I was promised to not have to pay anything but ended up paying a lot out of pocket for fuel and to feed myself.

when do you get paid next? You can get away with driving without for a while as long as you don’t do anything stupid

That's what you use your emergency fund for. Oh you don't have one because you can't save money? Sell your fucking car.

Stomp a tranny to death

Park car and by a bus pass with remaining funds.

I get paid Friday but not a lot, work has been screwing me out of hours lately

Work 2 jobs then.

While being a long term solution I’m probably gonna do, that won’t help me right now

Learn the difference between do and due so that you can get a better paying job!

I’m on mobile, my bad

Sell, your, car.
Or go suck dicks for $10.

Gotta admit, it was solid advice lol

kek

I make between 250 and 500 a month just for gaming, and here you are suggesting to suck cock, you're also suggesting that he get rid of a way to get to work. You're brilliant! I bet you voted left

You asked for a quick fix for money. Here you go fucktard.

Next time learn how to manage money properly.

Learn to follow the thread, leftist, and to read people. I'm clearly not OP

Why would I be on the left. Just told you to sell your assets to make quick cash, not "hurr durr social security durr raise minimum wage". Dumb cunt.

How the fuck is yr insurance payment that much??
If yr paying up front for 6 months just switch to mtm.

I’m 18 and it’s an old truck

Clearly you are a Sanders supporter due to your continued lack of reading comprehension skills. When the first suggestion one makes is to sell themselves for sex and get rid of personal transportation that shows me the person in question has no clue as to how the world works

It being an old truck would make it cheaper. However you being a kid is what raises it so much. Your first age related discount will come at 25. You can also get a discount just for being married

When I mean by old is it doesn’t have the extra safety features that would lower a policy.

I've never had to pay extra because I've had a vehicle from the 60's or 70's

Yeah this

Hell, with a car he can uber or hustle

Again, no one in my area uses Uber

Get the "Dave app" on your phone, it can lend you $100 until payday but you need a job and it's $1 a month, if not your bank will probably overdraft and charge a $30-$40 fee ontop for it, just pay it back when you can, they most likely wont even call you about it if you get it back within a week or so

Attached: 5745454.gif (250x167, 345K)

I work in a small shop/cafe and get paid under the table so I don’t think that would work

I keep about 2k in savings because of shit like that. Stop spending your money on vidya and Hentai, start saving for emergency shit.

Its rough out here for poorfags huh? 2k bruh. Thats a weekends allowance.

MURGENCY!!

if you have a credit card use that. If not start selling some shit and tell them you're gonna have a late payment. I'm in the same situation but with rent, but that's because my paycheck came in a week later than it was supposed to

You have a whole fucking day and a half to work before it's due. Go ask around for odd jobs or sell something.