Femanons, you do physically feel nuts?

Femanons, you do physically feel nuts?

TL;DR: on couch spooning with gf of ~3 years. Watching Planes, Trains & Automobiles. I initiate lazy sex but feel I'm "losing it" shortly after and being more focused on the movie. Fake cumming... She didn't say anything immediately but asked if I came a moment later. "What? of course!" Been giving me odd glances all evening now.

>pic kinda unrelated

Attached: 580026.jpg (630x472, 57K)

learn what tldr means

Kek you prefer John Candy and Steve Martin over pussy? You gheeeey

guaranteed: OP's gf felt nothing and never has.

My wife has told me she feels the actual swelling of the penis but doesn't typically feel the cum unless it's a large cumshot.

Yes and no. The "spray"? No, not really. The stiffening that happens right before? Generally, yes. The extra fluid afterward? Yes, definitely.

Really? Wife has said she only feels the cum if it's a big load.

Yes, but to be fair my husband always cums a big load.

So, you'd be pretty sure you could tell if your partner faked nutting?

I don't think I'd ever be 100% sure, but I think I could be better than 85/15 sure.

Ha nice, something your into?

only when he's deep in my ass. pussy loosens up during banging, ass stays tighter (stronger muscle?).

Can't complain. ;)

Alright cool, thanks. I'll just ride this awkward wave out and hope it's gone tomorrow.

Haha cute, be careful though. Wife and I recently had a pregnancy scare.

Weird thing to ask but...what do women like in sex? I really want to please my partner.

There is nothing wrong with being honest with your partner, why would you lie saying you came when clearly you didn't?

Nah, my tubes are tied. Get all the creampies I want now.

>> 806085994

I know this is a lame answer, but it really depends on the woman. Personally, I like being wanted more than anything else. If I feel like he's dying to have me... the more I have him on the hook... the better. Just be interested.

We're going to do that after we have our kids. Definitely want to creampie without consequence.

Ok thanks for the answer

Why would you even pretend to nut? Just be real or dont expect real in return.

She probably thinks ita weird that youd lie about something so mundane. You planted the seed of distrust, m8. Good luck working that out.

You're a 100% right! I made it weird and now I can't "un-weird" it. Like said, hope it's done and over with tomorrow tho, and I won't repeat it.