What are the best, or your favorite, online kratom vendors and why?

What are the best, or your favorite, online kratom vendors and why?

Happy Hippo fucking sucks.

Attached: kratom.png (2100x1500, 935K)

>kratom
is cancer.

Thanks for your contribution, fucking cunt.

eat my ass, bitch

After trying a bunch of sites HH is crap but it's the best out there at the moment. The ones I liked before either closed or went Bitcoin only.

>(you)
are cancer.

Attached: 1546932932409.jpg (228x216, 10K)

That's depressing. Thanks, though.

> (You)
>>(you)
gtfo back to plebbit, nigger

careful, the withdrawals can be pretty bad, or not that bad at all, seems to be really random individual to individual. It wasnt too bad for me but definitely happy im out of it now. It's way too easy to get hooked to and do like twice a day (and in the morning).
Just be careful. Good rule is once every 3-4 days, moderate dose (2-5g)

Happy hippo is definitely the best available currently. Their stuff is the strongest compared to other companies I've tried. Do you have an issue with the quality or the prices? What's the deal

I've seen cheaper elsewhere and their stuff wasn't potent for me. Then again, kratom is hardly ever potent to me, so it may just be all me and not Happy Hippo.

I've been doing 4g a day for a little over a year just stopped for two weeks with no withdraw or cravings. Seeing as no problems I'm back to it. If you have drug abuse issue then you might be more likely to abuse it.

ehh already banned where i live so why bother. would be easier to step outside the house andscore a bag of h for $5 in like 5min, if i would be ever so inclined

my govt did a great job at letting through all of the synthetic "weed" be sold at physical shops 5-10 years ago, but banning actual plants now.

4g a day should have given you withdrawals, id consider yourself lucky that it doesnt affect you too much. No restless legs at night? no insomnia? for me it was the fucking NEED to kick my legs at random intervals when trying to sleep, it was pretty annoying but not like, debilitating. Id argue using anything every day is an abuse issue, especially something that is chemically addictive.
anyways just be aware, a lot of people think kratom is magic with no withdrawals, then they try to cold turkey a 12g a day habit and realize it's not. it's still better than like, every other drug's withdrawals so whatever

Attached: 1558136625146.jpg (490x350, 39K)

Natural harvest kratom, good selection and payment options + customer service.

I'm only getting results for Original Harvest, is that what you meant?

Did the bank/paypal delete this post?

Attached: delet.png (1873x303, 53K)

Was on a few different things for PTSD after the army, cymbalta was the last Rx they had me on with a bunch of side effects. Going off that was horrific. Any withdrawal I might have had with kratom was basically unnoticed. I've had better results with it than any of the five Rx they had me try.

cringe

What are the best strains to get from HH if I'm looking for focus and mental clarity?

Attached: m00t, Sr.jpg (465x394, 33K)

used for two years, quit cause it was making me fell weird, now in the sixth mont of withdrawals...shits fucked

This is what I use for mood and anxiety issues. I do 1/2 of each in a mix at 4g total. I started at 2g and worked up from there. I think Reddit has a kratom page or whatever it's called that talks about different strains. You'll have to search around to find users that were looking for the same as you. I looked for other former military with same symptoms as me till I found the right mix/type.

Forgot pic?

this shit is marketed as benign, but I haven't but right sincce I stopped....stay away from this diet heroin crap

That's the reason I go to reddit, but the only issue is that you're allowed to mention brand names or kratom vendors. Reason I ask specifically for HH is because each vendor varies.

I've never gotten "high" off kratom, though. Stuff is never potent enough for me. Kills a toothache, gives me some energy for work, helps when I'm in a bad mood, sometimes helps me focus, and typically a sense of well-being. Never "high", though.

Sorry, forgot to include pic.

Attached: IMG_20190801_170604273 (1).jpg (2867x2150, 708K)

Tobacco shops, party stores, and gas stations sell it here. It's more expensive than online, but it's convenient.

You'll fuck yourself up with even Tylenol if you abuse it. That true of almost any drug.

Thanks, fam.

I would recommend thunder hippo or hyper hippo for that. 2 small spoon scoops mixed with orange juice (reduced bitter taste) also hits you quicker. Enjoy my friend. It's hard to mix, use a blender or shaker if you have.

Depends on the state. It's legal in TX but you'd be hard pressed to find it even in head shops.

No worries, just remember to be smart about it. Start off slow and do some low dose working up to effective amount. I couldn't stand the taste so I bought a pill maker off amazon and just do it that way. plus it let's me know the exact amount I'm taking with a little digital scale.

You have shitty laws down there.

Nice looking whores though.

Shitty laws everywhere. You're mostly right about the whores though. San Antonio has a lot of fat chicks.

Never been there. Travel to Dallas for work fairly often though.

kratomcrazy . com or somrthing. its say organic I always buy a bag and lay off of it. I'mma try to lol