Any tips for someone trying to give their first blowjob...

Any tips for someone trying to give their first blowjob? All the articles online with tips just say the same two things in 30 different ways without actually explaining anything.

Attached: 4L_xpMmsg2X.gif (266x475, 463K)

use tongue

Its a lot harder not-to-bite as you think.

Pull the pubes. Finger the arse too for good measure.

Make out with the head like you’re making out with a persons mouth. Then for the deepthroat part just relax your throat muscles. Always keep jaw all the way open unless kissing head. You don’t have to actually create suction either. Just be a hole.

>arse
yeah and what if he's giving a blowjob to a girl?

I can show you how to do it.

How does it change anything lol. Grills have both. Just use your third hand

>Just use the third hand lol
And how would I do it reatard? To reach dick I would have to stand on my elbows, so that's two down. Another one is pulling the pubes, and that leaves one hand for two holes (vagena and arse).

trans fag here, must have gave a hundred blowjobs from when I go out and throw myself at anyone

use the underside of your tongue if you can. pull your tongues tip and touch the roof of your mouth in the centre, try get your tongue on a 90 degree angle. when the dick is in, press your tongue on the top part of their dick and use your tongue to guide it across your fleshy underside.

it's all fleshy underneath your tongue but most men I've blown has enjoyed it enough to tell me afterwards

halfway through the blowjob, lift his legs up, then stick your tongue up his asshole. then let his legs down and go back to sucking on it like nothing happened.

First of all you dig a hole.
One hand in booty
One hand on pube
One mouth on vegana/willy
Make sure you pull the girls balls, that's where the calatorus rex is
> simple

Attached: received_723128654790873.jpg (647x955, 58K)

This slut knows

Brilliant, thank you user. But I have a few questions.
What if her vegeta goes super saiyan? Should I go further beyond than just one finger?
What if his WILLE would blow the third impact in my mouth, should I just swallow it or try to push it back inside him?

A couple personal tips I've found:

Tonguing against the bottom of the shaft, against the vein is definately a strong pleasure. Bobbing your head with your hands around the shaft (if too big) helps. Don't only focus on the head of the dick, but all of it. (If uncircumsized) the area around the underside of the head tends to be delicate.

Female here. I can say each person likes different things in their bjs. So listen to your partner. Ask for what they like, and keep that in mind. Test some stuff, with permission too. Some men like their balls played with too, others dont. Some like bites on their thighs, others dont. Also watch out for your teeth, you will have to keep your jaw open a bit, and if you have a jaw that pops like mine, yoj may have to take breaks or use other methods to get them off.

Its honestly practice that will help. Also take breaks, by just giving them pleasure with your hands, and drink plenty of water. Your mouth can get dry.

What are the same two things?

What's calatorus rex though? Do you imply that if I try hard enough to heat up the balls they would actually crack open and I will become the mother of dragons?

Attached: 1564700746346.jpg (1136x1279, 72K)

experienced gay man here. Put your fist around his cock, squeeze it gently, and pump up and down. Use your tongue on the head. Some guys like balls tongued (I am one) but not all.

No, but you sure would be a mother. You see, to reproduce, human beings use eggs - one of the male balls contains a child ready to be born, and the other one contains mutagen which, after ingestion, activates the lactation modules in one's body so you can feed your infant.

Also don't get fat. Solid advice for semen deamons everywhere.

kys?